Carrie on Crashing

Story Info
A blowjob packs a bang!
1.9k words
4.38
3.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers

It was thanks to Carl laughing at my torn skirt that I got my first ever ride in a truck. Carl was my boyfriend, and a real jerk. He had this fancy sports car that was so close to the ground that getting in was like going potholing, and when I tried, the hem snagged.

Naturally, I swore like a trooper and called his stupid car all sorts of names. But instead of sympathising, Carl just laughed.

"Serves you right, you clumsy bitch!" he sniggered.

Blushing, I crawled right out of his useless jalopy, slammed the door and strolled into the night. Of course, if he'd had so much as an ounce of decency in his rotten bones he'd have come after me, but he didn't.

Instead, he drove off, waving a finger in the air!

It mightn't have been so bad if he'd dumped me closer to home, but as it was he'd left me stuck in the middle of nowhere, near a roundabout leading onto a motorway. It was dark, windy and spitting rain, and I didn't have a clue which way was best to walk, so decided to try my luck at hitching a ride.

To which end, I figured the cause of my tiff with Carl might just come in handy. See, the skirt his stupid car had ripped was a faux leather black mini with a slit on one side, which thanks to the car's door now ran all the way up to the waistband.

I was wearing red, low-cut panties under black whale net tights, which were now on show whenever I took a stride. And what with my skimpy pink top and strappy red, four-inch stiletto sandals, I figured there had to be a lonely guy going my way who'd appreciate a little company?

And I sure wasn't wrong..

I couldn't have had my thumb up for more than half a minute before a big truck pulled up noisily beside me, headlights flashing.

I craned my neck up towards the cab window and saw two narrow eyes staring back at me from behind a bushy beard.

"Hop in!" cried the beard, opening a large door, and I climbed up carefully, having suddenly become ever so wary of vehicle doors!

I'd never been inside a truck before. The beard belonged to a really large guy called Kevin, who was almost as wide as he was tall. He wore a donkey jacket with ketchup stains down the front that carried onto his jeans. Despite his window being open, the cab stank something rotten of stale take-outs and tobacco.

No sooner had I sat down than Kevin gunned the engine loudly and we took off towards the motorway. Almost as an afterthought, he asked where I was heading, and I told him.

"That's okay," he said, "I can drop you nearby. So we're agreed what I'm gonna do for you -- but tell me honey, what you gonna do for me, huh?"

"Whatever do you mean?" I teased.

"Only that there's no such thing as a free ride!" he chuckled.

Saying which he placed a hand on my knee and casually flipped aside my torn mini, fully exposing my lingerie clad crotch. Before I could say anything, his fingers were all over my boy-bits and I gasped, terrified what might happen if he'd been hoping to find something else!

But I needn't have worried..

"Thought so!" he chuckled, "I can spot you girls a mile off! Now then, let's see just what's hiding under here!"

A broad smile parted his bushy beard as he forced a couple of thick, stubby fingers through my whale nets and into my panties. Then, taking a firm hold of my tiny cock, he began tugging the stem till it throbbed wildly. The truck's vibrations only added to the sensation and I suddenly shook in the seat as, just seconds later, a series of sharp, staccato spurts of warm cream spewed from my quivering little cherry.

Laughing derisively, Kevin removed his hand from my sodden panties and placed his sticky fingers before my lips.

"Be a doll and lick that up!" he said, "It'll give you a taste for what's coming next! Only be quick about it -- I've gotta change gear in a sec!"

Obediently, I lapped my cream off his rough, dirty fingers, together with the oil and salt from a thousand take-out fries before, of a sudden, he hurriedly withdrew his hand in order to change gear.

It was getting really late and the traffic was thinning out. Kevin pressed something on the dashboard, setting some kind of cruise control I guess, then pushed his seat back so far he could hardly touch the steering-wheel, making room for me to clamber between his lap and the pedals.

"Time to earn your ride!" he said, a wide grin parting his beard.

I crawled clumsily over the gearbox and knelt down facing Kevin's crotch. Clearly excited, he undid his belt, eased down his jeans and pulled out his thick, juicy cock. It was seven inches of throbbing meat, and his uncut cherry already boasted a moist topping of glistening pre-cum.

Tentatively, I put my lips to it, gagging a little on the all pervading aroma of diesel fumes which seemed to seep from EVERY pore of Kevin's skin.

After lapping up his salty (and oily!) pre-cum, I began to work my way steadily down his throbbing pole, sucking and blowing noisily as I inched ever more flesh past my lips towards the back of my throat, leaving an irregular trail of coral lipstick in my wake.

"Oh, yeah!" he cried, "That is SO good!"

Saying which, he placed a hand firmly on the back of my head and pushed so hard his cherry jammed in the back of my throat so forcefully I could no longer breathe.

Furiously, I tried to scream without success, then hammered manically on his knees, but all to no avail. Kevin was in an ecstatic state, groaning wildly and blindly oblivious to my plight.

Out of sheer desperation I began to flail wildly, throwing every limb in all directions in a futile attempt to gain his attention.

And that's how my heel must have clipped the accelerator pedal..

It happened just as the first spurt of Kevin's salty cream splashed into the airless vacuum at the back of my throat. Almost immediately, he pulled back his manhood and I gasped for air as his groans of satisfaction turned abruptly to cries of abject terror.

"You stupid fucking cow!" he yelled, "You've only gone and knocked off the cruise control!"

Leaning forward, Kevin began to grapple wildly with the steering-wheel. But though I could now breathe, I still had his cock in my mouth, furiously spewing cream. It was stiffer than ever, and bouncing around so much I kept catching it on my teeth, though Kevin didn't seem to care.

"Get the fuck out of the way!" he yelled frantically, "I can't reach the fucking pedals!"

It was all very well for him to shout at me, I knew I was in his way, but he was still pumping cum into my mouth! It was a very unusual situation and I wasn't sure quite what to do, so reacted a bit like a frightened rabbit and simply froze where I was and did nothing much besides swallow his cream.

"FUCK!"

A loud blast from a nearby horn and the truck swerved violently, hurling me sideways as I abruptly parted company with Kevin's manhood once and for all, a farewell spurt of cream spattering my face as my head collided painfully with the gear stick.

Though bruised and battered, I was now far enough out of Kevin's way for him to reach the pedals and he hastily slammed on the brake, but it was too little too late. A deafening crunch echoed through the cab, followed closely by a cacophony of car horns and a chorus of high-pitched metallic scrapes.

With tyres screeching and headlights flashing, we skidded precariously to a halt, though I shouldn't like to guess whether this was down to Kevin's driving or some of the mangled metal tangled under the truck. But stop we did, with Kevin looking whiter than a cartoon ghost.

Trembling, I looked at him closely. He was unnaturally still and staring blankly through the windscreen at the carnage, seemingly unaware his manhood remained fully erect and was dripping cum onto the floor.

Outside, it was all pretty grim. At least four cars had piled up, one was on its roof blocking the middle lane, while another looked to have been bent in half. There was glass strewn all over the road, as well as bits of metal and plastic from bumpers and the like.

Kevin neither blinked nor said a word till a siren was heard, approaching fast with a flashing blue light.

Suddenly, he broke his trance and, turning towards me with a deathly pallor, said..

"You'd better fuck off, and fast!"

"Where can I go?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter, just so long as you go somewhere!" he said, sounding really manic. "See, if they catch you in here, they'll say I was having sex with a tranny hooker, and that's what caused all of this!"

"I'm not a hooker!" I protested, blushing.

"Maybe you're not," he wailed, "But take a good look at yourself and tell me who's going to believe you?"

He was right, of course. My skirt was a cum-stained rag, my whale nets were laddered, my panties sodden, my lipstick smeared and even my hair had his cream dripping from it! And my skimpy pink top and high heels hardly improved the overall picture.

"But where can I go?" I asked anxiously.

"Look," he said, trembling, "If you get out that side no one's gonna notice, and then you can hop over the barrier and go through those bushes, where you'll find a slip road. You can either thumb another lift there, or maybe if you're lucky flag down a taxi."

"But I haven't any money!" I wailed.

Shaking his head, Kevin took out his wallet with a trembling hand..

"Here's £50," he said, "Now for fuck's sake, get moving!"

Just then, an authoritative voice shouted up at the cab. Kevin gave me such a desperate look I felt really sorry for him, so I hurried out the other side. Sure enough, it was dark and deserted on the hard shoulder; all the action was happening elsewhere, and I was able to clamber over the barrier without too much difficulty and make my way up to the slip road, just as Kevin had said.

I found it eerily dark and deserted, and was beginning to worry I'd never see a car when one finally trundled along. It pulled over straight away, so I ran to the window and found a sleazy old guy in a dirty mac, who seemed rather too pleased to see me.

"Can you give me a lift home?" I asked.

"Yes I can," he said cheerfully, "But before you get in, I want you to understand something."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I will take you home," he explained, "But on the way there I'm going to stop in a quiet, secluded spot, where I'll bend you over the bonnet and fuck your brains out! So, do you still want a lift?"

I said nothing, just shrugged and got in his car. All in all, I figured it made a pleasant change to be getting into something with a normal door!

CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers