Carried by Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he reaches her tits he puts his hand behind her back and pulls her tightly against his mouth as he suckles and pulls each nipple in turn in deeply, rhythmically. She moans.

He continues down her body reaching her mound, kissing its smooth softness. "Has anyone ever kissed and licked your pussy?"

"No, Sir."

"You're very wet, little one. I think you will enjoy it," he says before gently kissing her pussy lips.

She whimpers, "Yes, Sir, please, yes..."

She feels his tongue exploring her, getting to know every part of her, as if he's memorizing her folds and dips. His tongue circles her clitoris, around and around, without touching it, yet. She moans and moves her hips, trying to guide his tongue to her sweet little button.

Andrew begins licking Beth's engorged clit with his rough tongue. "Ahhh. I love that, Sir." Then he mouths it gently with his seeking, soft lips.

Suddenly she cries out when Andrew draws her sensitive clitoris up with strongly sucking lips. He sucks with a slow rhythm. She lifts her hips, gently swaying and moaning with pleasure.

She feels wild, full of intense sensations, yet she wants more. "Fuck, Sir, it feels so good." She lays back on the table and grabs the back of his head, pulling him towards her.

He's wild now, and he moves his mouth to her opening and inserts his big, wet warm tongue into her pussy and thrusts it in deep, desperately lapping up her juices, drinking in her sweet nectar like a parched man who will die without her liquid treasure. He rubs her erect clit with his thumb, hard and fast.

Then Beth groans with desire as Andrew sucks on her tender nub again as he flicks it with his tongue, and he reaches to squeeze her tits and pinch her needy nipples. She presses her pussy towards his mouth as, moaning and whimpering, she flies higher and higher, oh, oh, oh! She climbs until she stops breathing, hanging in mid air, about to drop.

Finally, she exhales and begins falling with lovely waves of pleasure flowing through her body over and over for at least a minute. At the end she lies sprawled out on the table, exhausted, with a dazed smile and a beautiful pink glow on her face.

Andrew kisses her mouth gently, and, wrapping his arms around her, he helps her up, saying, "Sit up, little one. We aren't done with dessert yet!"

She opens her eyes wide with surprise, and she watches with longing as he takes off his shirt and pulls his pants down. He's naked now, except for his underwear. "Reach out and feel my cock, my dear. Feel how hard and big I am for you. I desire you, little one. I want to take you."

She slowly extends her fingers toward his cock. She touches it carefully with one finger at first. It's so hard! Then she lays her hand on it and feels its warmth. She strokes the length of it firmly. "It's very big," she gasps. "May I.... may I see it... please, Sir?"

He pulls down his underwear and his cock stands out in front of him, so fucking hard, and so fucking huge. She covers her wide open mouth with her hands with a gasp. "Oh, god..." she moans as her body floods with warm tingles from her inner core to her fingertips. She's not seen many cocks, but this has to be the most gorgeous one in the world. Its girth and length take her breath away. It's a wonderful warm color and has such gorgeous veins lining it. His cock's plum head is beautifully big and smooth and delectable.

Oh, look! She sees a drop of liquid on the tip! It's shining like a jewel.

"May I lick it, Sir, please?"

"Yes, little one. Just one lick."

She squats down and extends her tongue to his cock, licking up the jeweled drop. His body shudders as her tongue caresses his cock. "Mmmm, Sir, it tastes so good." Beth aches for more and begins wrapping her lips around his big head.

"Whoa, little one. I didn't give you permission. Stand up, we're going into the bedroom," and he picks her up. This time as he carries her she's sitting up in his arms and her legs are wrapped around his waist, her bare pussy pressed against his cock. She buries her head in his shoulder. She moans and begins trembling. Her shoulders are shaking. She's crying.

He lays her tenderly on the bed. "Little one, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry, Sir. You just tasted like heaven in my mouth. And then to feel your hard cock pressed against me. I haven't had a man touch me in so long. My body feels charged with electricity, and your body pulls me towards you as though we were magnets. I can hardly bear it, my desire is so strong." And tears start pouring down her face.

"Hush, little one. Sir will take care of you." He begins kissing her salty tears. She closes her eyes, enjoying the feel of his lips on her skin, caressing her face and washing away her tears.

His lips travel to her ear, and she feels his hot breath tickle her ear delectably as he whispers, "I'm going to take you and make you mine." Delicious shivers run down her spine.

"Lay back on the bed little one and spread your legs for me."

"Yes, Sir," she says as she lays full length on the bed and spreads her legs wide. He runs his cock along her labia and presses it against her clit. He takes his cock and slaps her pussy. He slaps it and slaps it. She's so sensitive and engorged. She moans and whimpers, and her body writhes.

"Sir, I want you inside me so badly."

He coats his cock with her wetness and positions his cock at her vagina, and he slowly starts pushing inside her.

She groans loudly. "Oh, god, oh, Sir."

She feels her tunnel stretching around him. Her pussy lips are tight against his cock.

He pulls out a little then pushes again, gently rocking inside her, massaging her with his hard cock and giving her such pleasure as no man ever has before.

Then suddenly with a loud grunt he thrusts deep inside her, striking her cervix. She screams. He keeps thrusting, giving her long, deep, steady thrusts.

"Touch yourself, little one, while I fuck you."

She presses her finger against her swollen, tender clit and rubs her right nipple as his cock slides in with such force her body shakes with each thrust. She wraps her legs around him, pulling him to her. The bed is squeaking, and they are both moaning and grunting and groaning like fucking wild animals.

Her second orgasm climbs higher and higher and higher. She's never been so high before. "Sir, I need to cum!" she wails in a desperate, high-pitched voice.

"Yes, cum, little one. Let's cum together."

And his body tenses and begins to pulse, and she feels him explode deep inside her, filling her with his seed, and she screams with pleasure and joy. "Andrew!!! Sir! I'm cumming!" And her body pulses, drawing his precious seed deep inside her.

Her body pulses so strongly she feels as if she's being shaken by human hands, again and again. She feels his arms around her holding her tightly. As the pulsing slows, and then stops, their bodies, fully spent, sway together until they are lulled to sleep in each other's arms. As she falls asleep the last words she hears are, "You're mine now, little one."

--

Thank you very much to darrenr for his editorial assistance.

12