Carrie's Aquatic Adventure

Story Info
Carrie Underwood gets wet in unexpected ways.
10.8k words
5
1.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie was full of a nervous energy that had her pacing the kitchen and absentmindedly wiping down a counter for what felt like the umpteenth time that morning. She was waiting for Brenda, her aerial choreographer and secret shibari guide, to arrive at her home. The pair had met two additional times since the first time. Once where they actually only focused on aerial training and once that turned into a very similar session as the time Carrie stumbled upon Brenda's shibari studio. This would be their third time meeting since then and the first at Carrie's own house.

It was something that Brenda had suggested at the end of their most recent meetup. Even in her post-orgasm addled mind, Carrie had been reluctant. She already felt guilty enough with the quasi-cheating she had been doing at Brenda's studio. Bringing that behavior into the home she shared with her husband and kids felt too...risky. Too bold. She was able to justify allowing another person to help her explore an inherently sexual activity under the guise of it being part of her aerial training and when it happened in a separate place she could compartmentalize away in the back of her mind. That barrier would start to break down if she brought it into her home.

Yet here she was wiping her sweaty palms on the small green shorts she had chosen earlier that morning for the thousandth time as Brenda was on her way. She took another deep breath and told herself to relax.

"Calm down Carrie," she thought. "It's just training for the show. No big deal. You have the house to yourself for once. No reason to go all the way to Brenda's gym when she's willing to come here."

It really had been a sort of perfect storm that led to Carrie being able to accept Brenda's offer. Her husband Mike was away on a hunting trip for his apparel brand with her oldest son and her youngest was spending the weekend at his grandparent's house. They weren't due home for a couple days. Even her best friend and neighbor Ivey, who had a propensity for stopping over unexpectedly, was away until the next day.

Beyond that, Carrie was in the middle of a rare respite from her jam packed schedule and was actually at home for a few weeks aside from a few shows at the Opry here and there.

The blonde singer was mindlessly straightening the pillows on a sofa as she waited. The closer Brenda got the more Carrie's nerves shifted towards a type of nervous eagerness she had gotten used to feeling ahead of her sessions with the choreographer. She still wasn't sure why, but the ropes pressing into her body and putting her at Brenda's discretion took her to a place she couldn't quite get enough of. The pain of suspension and the pleasure of drooling against a gag while a vibrating wand worked endlessly on her...it was exactly what Carrie had begun to crave.

She was shaken from her thoughts when the Ring camera app on her phone chirped out a notification that someone was heading up the front steps. A moment later the doorbell chimed in the foyer and Carrie headed that way.

She wiped her palms on her shorts one last time, took another deep breath, and pulled open the heavy front door of her home. A bright smile spread across Carrie's face in response to the equally bright smile Brenda was showing at the sight of her friend and current favorite student.

"Hey Care!," Brenda said as she gripped the handle of a fairly large duffle bag on wheels. "Sorry I'm a few minutes late! Took a bit longer to wrestle this into my car than I thought it would."

Hi Brenda!" Carrie replied. "Please come in! Here let me help you with that."

Carrie reached out to grab the bag and helped Brenda pull it up and over the threshold. A slight shiver passed over Carrie as she realized how the bag held gear to tie her up and reduce her to a groaning mess and here she was helping pull it into her own house.

She shook the thought from her head and turned back to Brenda.

"Umm...well, welcome to my house!" Carrie said with a laugh as she leaned into and returned Brenda's offered hug.

"Follow me this way to the gym," Carrie said as she headed off into the house.

"Someone's eager to get started," Brenda remarked with a chuckle as she began pulling her bag as she followed Carrie.

"You really do have a lovely home Carrie," Brenda continued as she and Carrie got further into the mansion.

"Thanks," Carrie replied with a smile. "It really is our dream property. But uhh...yeah the gym is right through here."

"Ahh perfect! It's not my studio of course, but from the pics you sent me there's plenty we can do with your setup."

Carrie's stomach twisted in anticipation at Brenda's words. For some reason, Carrie loved the nonchalant way they spoke of the rope bondage Brenda moonlighted in. It had all begun under the guise of shibari being useful for her aerial training, but they both knew it was more about pushing Carrie's body to new sexual heights. Still, Carrie loved how they both still pretended it was just another type of training. Despite the fact that Carrie would be giving up control of her body to another woman as soon as they stepped into her gym.

Carrie's palms found their way to her shorts once again as she flicked on the lights to her large home gym and led Brenda inside.

The gym was impressive as far as home gyms go. Looking like a smaller version of a professional gym, Carrie's gym lacked for nothing. Where Brenda's shibari studio had soft lighting, Carrie's gym had cold white LEDs amplified by natural light streaming in through the row of windows and French doors that separated the gym from Carrie's pool area. Where Brenda's studio had cushioning mats and pillows, Carrie's gym had a state of the art rubberized floor. Instead of various bamboo support structures and supports, the home gym had an array of weight benches, treadmills, rowing machines, chin up bars, and several other pieces of equipment.

"Impressive," Brenda said with a low whistle. "Plenty of nice tie off points."

A slight blush stained Carrie's cheeks as she pondered the implications.

Before she could ponder for too long, Brenda suddenly stepped closer to her and began tugging Carrie's white tank top out of the hem of her seafoam green shorts where it was tucked in and began pulling it upwards.

"Go ahead and get this off and we'll get started right away," Brenda said.

Carrie took a steadying breath and then proceeded to pull her tank top past the French braids she had her hair done in and over her head leaving her in a white sports bra that matched the hem of her shorts. She had barely turned to toss it onto the closest weight rack before Brenda was back with a familiar length of rope held in her hand.

"You know the drill by now Carrie," Brenda said. "We'll just get you into a basic chest harness and go from there."

Carrie Underwood, world famous country star, obediently put her toned arms behind her back as she had been told to do during her previous two sessions with Brenda.

"Arms can stay in front today babe," Brenda instructed. "Gonna be trying a bit of a different tie today."

The blonde stunner dropped her arms back down and stood still as Brenda's practiced hands wrapped, and pulled, and tied the rope around her until the singer's upper body was tied into a Shinju chest harness. The harness was the perfect foundation for Brenda to build off of to get Carrie into a variety of positions.

"That feel good Carrie?" Brenda asked as she gripped the harness and moved Carrie's upper body around to test it. "Let me know now if it needs adjusting."

Carrie relished the increasingly familiar feeling of the ropes on her body. She already felt the pressure of always having to be on top of a million things in life melting away. When she was tied up and Brenda had control, Carrie felt almost totally at peace. At least she had in both their sessions so far.

"It feels good," Carrie replied in a small voice she hardly recognized.

"Just what I like to hear," Brenda said with a clap.

Carrie was still getting used to the idea that she became very submissive to Brenda while tied and her voice change was part of that. Luckily, Carrie didn't have reason to speak much during their sessions. Mostly due to the fact that her mouth was usually either full of a gag or because she was too busy moaning, groaning, and drooling in bliss.

The red haired choreographer leaned down to take another object out of her duffle.

"Thought we'd try a new gag this time," Brenda said as she held up what seemed to be a mess of black leather straps and buckles.

Carrie recognized it as a gag only because of a familiar purple ball connected to it.

Carrie had no time to protest, or even really try to figure out how the gag worked, before Brenda was stepping forward with it. Not that she wanted to protest anyways. Carrie trusted Brenda and had learned that the less she questioned during their sessions, the sooner the pleasure started.

She simply opened her mouth wide and let Brenda insert the purple ball past her teeth until it rested firmly inside. It felt slightly bigger than the typical ball gags Brenda usually used on her but it still fit in her mouth snugly.

She felt Brenda flip a strap over her head and felt it branch off at her nose below her eyes. Two side straps connected to the top strap in the back and Brenda quickly had it secured on Carrie's head.

Brenda loved seeing Carrie in the normal ball gags she typically used, but seeing her in something more involved like the gag she had her in now was thrilling. Here was her very rich and famous friend in her very own home gym allowing herself to be tied up and used. Brenda thanked her lucky stars once again as she gave Carrie a once over.

"Fits perfectly!" Brenda said. "Ok now I want you to put your hands together behind your head like you're praying."

Carrie didn't even question Brenda. Not that she even really could with the gag currently filling up her mouth. She just lifted her arms up, and with a little assistance from Brenda's guiding hands, she got them into the right position. It was a bit uncomfortable with her elbows sort of pointing up, but it wasn't anything her toned body couldn't handle.

She felt Brenda quickly go to work with another length of rope. After a few moments, Carrie Underwood's wrists were tightly bound together and securely attached to the back of her chest harness. She tried to wiggle her hands and move her arms, but there was hardly any give in the tie. Just how it was designed.

"This is called a bunny tie," Brenda said. "Cuz your elbows kinda look like bunny ears! Your arms look amazing in this position by the way."

Brenda took a moment to admire Carrie's toned arms. They looked absolutely perfect to her. Sculpted enough to display Carrie's strength, but not too muscular as to look out of place on her petite body. Brenda couldn't resist sliding her hands along the muscles of Carrie's upper arms and down to her shoulders. The lightly tanned skin was just as smooth and soft as it looked.

Brenda has been slowly getting more sensual with her contact with Carrie during their sessions. She suspected that some part of Carrie's mind still tried justifying these sessions as useful for her aerial training. However, Brenda was eager to help guide them more fully into the sexual side. Not only so she could make them both feel good, but also to help Carrie really explore herself more and figure out what she really enjoys.

Brenda's touch immediately sent shivers down Carrie's arms and down her spine. She may have been a bit naive to the rope bondage scene, but she wasn't dumb. She knew Brenda was sexually attracted to her and if Carrie was being completely honest, she would admit that she desperately wanted to explore that more with the choreographer. She just felt too much guilt to say anything. She certainly didn't mind the increased touching and compliments on her body and just hoped it would continue.

"Let's start with some cardio while I get some other stuff setup," Brenda said as she shook herself from her admiration of Carrie's arms.

The choreographer took hold of the harness Carrie was in and led her to a nearby treadmill. Carrie stepped on and waited for Brenda to start it up.

The momentary wait gave Carrie a chance to look up and see herself in the mirrored wall she was now facing. A familiar wave of shame and guilt passed through her mind at the sight of herself tied up and gagged in her own home gym. She worked out with her husband here and her kids often played nearby as she worked out. If any of them walked in to see her in this state, she figured she'd simply die of embarrassment.

The new kind of tie she was in only added to her felt embarrassment. She looked ridiculous with her elbows pointing up and the more intricate ball gag wrapped around her head.

With a shrill beep, the treadmill began moving and Carrie turned her focus to keeping up with the pace. Balance was a lot trickier with her arms tied behind her and the last thing she wanted to do was faceplant on a moving treadmill. She had enough experience with traumatic falls to last her a lifetime.

Between focusing on not tripping and glancing at herself in the mirrored wall, Carrie could hardly pay attention to what Brenda was doing. She was just vaguely aware of her friend and choreographer rustling around in her bag and moving around the gym nearby.

Carrie's heart rate began to climb as she kept up with the steady pace Brenda had set the treadmill at. Brenda's occasional shouts of praise only served to increase the heat Carrie was feeling from the cardio workout.

"Looking great Care!" Brenda enthused as she took a moment to watch Carrie's magnificent legs propel her through the workout.

A bit of sweat had begun to build at Carrie's hairline as the treadmill continued to turn. The speed of the treadmill wasn't an issue for Carrie, but the amount of focus it took to not trip and to try and prevent herself from drooling around the gag was taking its toll. After another minute or two, she was about to try and see if Brenda was almost ready just as the other woman approached her and reached to shut the treadmill down.

"Nicely done Carrie," Brenda said. "It's always best to warm up before more difficult exercises as you well know!"

Carrie stepped down off the now still treadmill and Brenda grabbed her tied hands and led her towards a weight bench that she had moved near the duffel bag. Carrie felt another wave of shame pass over her at the method she was being guided with. She felt like a criminal being led by an officer.

She didn't have much time to dwell on that thought as Brenda was already giving her new instructions.

"Lay down on the bench here Carrie."

Carrie took a seat on the padded weight bench and swung her legs on it. Her shorts rode up her legs a bit exposing more of her incredible thighs as she scooted into a more comfortable position. Brenda helped her move up enough so that her still bunny tied hands and head would hang over the end of the bench.

It wasn't the most comfortable position in the world, but it was better than trying to lay on her hands.

"I'm just gonna do a quick tie on your ankles to keep you on the bench," Brenda said.

She grabbed another short length of rope and had Carrie's legs secured to the bench in no time.

"Ok, time to keep building up your midsection impact endurance Carrie," Brenda said as she pressed a hand into Carrie's abs. "I can see you haven't been slacking on your ab workouts at all so we'll step things up a bit from our last couple of sessions."

Carrie was left wondering what that meant as she could only see an upside down view of Brenda's lower legs as she took a few steps away before returning. Carrie's question was answered when she felt one of her medium sized medicine balls set down on her stomach.

The weight of the ball made it a tiny bit difficult for Carrie to breathe especially through the gag, but her lungs were impressively strong from years of belting out number one hits while running and dancing across a stage. She was more concerned with the impending impacts she was expecting and with the saliva that was quickly building up in her mouth and threatening to sneak out the corners of her mouth.

"Alright Carrie, let's begin."

Carrie felt the ball being removed from her midsection. She tensed in anticipation as Brenda dropped the ball back onto her for the first time. Carrie couldn't stop the rapid exhale of breath the ball forced out of her lungs. The impact hadn't hurt, but the forced exhale did allow the first tendrils of drool to finally escape her mouth around the gag and begin their journey towards the top of Carrie's currently upside down face.

The combination of being tied and gagged in her own home gym, the still confusing feelings of shame and guilt, the humiliation of her own drool beginning to cover her face, and the continued impacts of the medicine balls on her stomach was nearly overwhelming to Carrie. After one particularly heavy impact, Carrie finally let out a loud moan muffled through the gag.

The blonde singer hadn't even been touched sexually yet, but if Brenda sent an exploratory hand up the leg of her shorts, she'd find Carrie nearly dripping wet.

After one particularly hard impact that left Carrie momentarily wheezing and gasping, Brenda reached into her bag once more. She pulled out another short length of rope and a white vibrating massage wand. As the award winning singer continued to work on regaining her breath, Brenda kneeled down next to the weight bench and got to work with the new length of rope.

Working with Carrie's legs was Brenda's absolute favorite part of tying the gorgeous blonde. She simply couldn't get over how immaculate they were. Sculpted with firm, shapely muscles flexing beneath perfectly tanned and lotioned skin, Carrie's legs were the envy of many. From women who wanted their own legs to look like Carrie's to fans of all kinds lusting over them.

Carrie herself wasn't oblivious to the allure of her legs. She wasn't approving the scantily short stage costumes and leg-revealing red carpet outfits for her own desire. At least not only her own desire. Carrie did enjoy showing off the hard work she put in at the gym, but she also knew that putting on a leg show had become part of her brand as a celebrity.

As Carrie finally recovered, she recognized the feeling of Brenda's hands and the thin rope wrapping around her left thigh. The realization of what Brenda was attaching to her leg sent a pathetic moan against the ball gag in Carrie's mouth. The massage wand was the most exquisite combination of aching pleasure and frustrating denial. It drove her silly with the incessant buzzing waves, but was never enough to actually get her the kind of orgasm it caused her to crave.

The restrained blonde felt the bulbous head of the massage nestle between her legs and press up on her mound through her shorts. Brenda made a final small adjustment to the rope before reaching forward and turning the device on. She smiled to herself at the instant moan it pulled from between Carrie's lips. Not wanting Carrie to become completely incoherent, Brenda left the wand at a setting low enough that she knew it would titillate Carrie more than pleasure her.

It was obviously working as she watched Carrie squirm against her bindings in a desperate attempt to earn more friction against the wand. However, Brenda's practiced hand and skill with the rope kept the wand just where she wanted it. If she teased Carrie just enough with it, convincing her to go further than they had before would be easy.

"Ok Carrie, let's do...ten more medicine ball impacts. That should be a good midsection workout for today."

With that, Brenda picked the ball back up and began dropping it onto Carrie's impressive abs once again. She marveled at her good fortune to be able to be the only person to be able to put Carrie through these sessions. Aside from Carrie's fame making it taboo, it was also the fact that she was a married mother of two.