Carrie's Aquatic Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie just sat there dumbly as the two other women spoke about her like she wasn't even there. That feeling combined with being tied up really made Carrie feel like an object more so than her last shibari sessions and she couldn't deny that it turned her on like crazy.

"Is there like a safe word or something?" Ivey asked.

"Carrie and I have one, but let's go ahead and pick a new one since someone new is joining in. Any ideas?"

"Hmm..." Ivey said with a finger holding her chin. "Oh! I got it...let's make it Southbound."

Brenda could only smile at the name. It was both the name of one of Carrie's songs and the brand name of Ivey's new tequila brand.

"Perfect!" she replied. "You got that Carrie?"

"Umm...uh yeah...Southbound," Carrie replied with a note of surprise at being included in the conversation again.

"Ok and you're sure you want to try this Carrie?" Brenda asked in a more serious tone.

Brenda took consent seriously in her sessions and didn't want Carrie to feel coerced at all in the surprise presence of her friend. Carrie barely hesitated before replying with a firm yes and a nod of her head.

"Alright," Brenda said with a wide smile. "Then on your feet."

Brenda stepped forward to take a hold of the back of Carrie's chest harness and helped pull Carrie to her feet. Ivey noticed the control Brenda had over Carrie and how her best friend was apparently quite submissive in certain scenarios.

Ivey slipped her sandals off and tossed her tank top on the chair Carrie had just gotten up from. She quickly got rid of her jean shorts leaving her in the sporty bikini she had worn underneath in case she had been right about Carrie doing some sunbathing.

The raven-haired woman was a shade shorter than the already short Carrie, but was on the more scrawny side compared to Carrie's more muscled physique. She was however more blessed in the breast department with her busty figure offering generous cleavage in her bikini top.

Not being one to avoid jumping right into a new experience, Ivey stepped on Carrie's other side and took hold of some of the ropes around Carrie as well. The duo then helped Carrie towards the stairs at the shallow end of the pool.

They had to really assist Carrie descending the first few steps of the pool as her ankle and leg binds made it impossible to climb down the stairs normally. The cool water felt great to all three women after the time spent in the sun.

When they got Carrie into the water about up to her gorgeous thighs, Brenda went ahead down the final step and stood in the now waist deep water. The glistening glare of a gently bobbing pool reflected against Carrie as Brenda reached forward and took Carrie around the waist and urged her down off the last step and into the water.

Carrie felt a fresh batch of nerves bloom in her stomach as the water lapped against her waist. It was hot enough out for the water to feel good on her skin, but the feeling of the ropes in the water reminded her of how helpless she currently was. There were still pinpricks of shame and humiliation poking at her mind, especially with Ivey's presence, but her enjoyment of her lack of control took precedence.

"Feels good huh Carrie?" Brenda said as she kept a grip on the safety line tied to Carrie's harness. "Let's just get used to the water here for a couple minutes before we put you under."

"Ok," came Carrie's timid reply.

"Don't forget that Southbound is your safe word. And if you can't talk and want to stop, shake your head back and forth really vigorously ok?"

Carrie nodded her understanding.

The trio of women moved slowly around the shallow end of the pool and let Carrie get used to the feeling of being bound in the water. They moved to slightly deeper water and allowed Carrie to let her feet leave the bottom of the pool. Carrie couldn't deny that it felt good to feel Brenda's strong arms supporting her in the water.

Brenda towed Carrie around to get her used to being moved in the water and gently passed her toned body into Ivey's arms. Carrie enjoyed the slippery feeling of Ivey's skin against hers and blushed as she felt her best friend's breasts press against her upper body as she was held.

Ivey and Brenda continued to hold Carrie and move her around for a few minutes before Brenda decided to move things along a bit.

She placed Carrie back on her feet and got a fresh grip on her harness.

"I'm gonna dunk you now Carrie," she said.

Carrie could only nod as Brenda put one hand on her shoulder and urged Carrie to bend forward as her other hand went to the back of the singer's head and pushed it under the water.

Carrie had plenty of time to take a deep breath before going under for the first time and thought she was prepared, but being immobile due to the ropes and held under the water was something she couldn't prepare for. Her head was only under the water for a couple of seconds before Brenda pulled her back out and Carrie had felt close to panicking.

Water dripped from her face as she took in fresh air and as Brenda soothed her.

"Good job Care," Brenda said. "Felt kinda good didn't it?"

Carrie found herself agreeing. Something about the total helplessness of being held under water at someone else's mercy agreed with Carrie. She had enjoyed the lack of control that shibari had offered before, but this took it to another level.

She suddenly felt Brenda's hands on her shoulders and a second later her vision was blurred by water. The sun sparkled against the undulating surface and Carrie could make out the shapes of Brenda and Ivey from below. A jolt of pleasure shot through her as she thought of how much power her friends currently held over her.

She was pulled back up into the sunlight with a splash and a gasp as she shook the water out of her eyes. Her braids stuck against her shoulders and neck and her soaked workout clothes clung to her toned body like a second skin.

Right before she was entirely recovered, Brenda expertly flipped Carrie so she was floating face down and pushed her under the surface by pushing on her back. She pushed Carrie a bit deeper and used her grip on the ropes to move Carrie around a bit.

The blonde superstar had barely grabbed a breath before being pushed under facedown and was barely holding it together. The sudden shock of being moved around nearly forced her to take a breath, but she stopped as bubbles escaped her nose and burst at the surface. Carrie's body was breaking the surface the next moment as Brenda hauled her up once again.

Carrie found herself being supported by Ivey's arms as her best friend and Brenda turned her back over in the water.

"That was a long one," Brenda said. "Want to keep going Carrie?"

"Yes," came her quick reply.

Brenda went to grab Carrie again but was interrupted by Ivey.

"I'd like to give dunking Carrie a try if you don't mind," Ivey said.

"Not at all," Brenda smiled.

Seeing a tied up Carrie being used like this by her cute best friend was more than ok with Brenda.

Ivey pulled Carrie into slightly deeper water. She still had a solid stance on the pool floor, but the water lapped closer to her chest than before.

Without a word to Carrie, Ivey took hold of her and pushed her under the surface quickly. Being held under the water by her best friend had Carrie nearly losing her mind in lust. Never in a million years would she have ever thought this would happen.

Ivey was having a similar line of thought. Taking part in this was quickly showing Ivey that what she previously thought was just admiration of the dedication it took for Carrie to have the body she did, was really thinly veiled lust for it. Carrie's combination of petite size, impressively toned muscles, perfect skin, and goddess-like legs was apparently everything Ivey liked.

The dark haired woman ran her hands over Carrie's body underwater. Never in a million years did she think she'd be holding a tied up Carrie Underwood under the water in her pool. She was relishing everything second of it including the stuttered gasps the blonde singer let out as Ivey pulled her back to the surface.

Carrie leaned into Ivey as she caught her breath and was just thinking about calling it quits when she felt Ivey firmly grab both of her braids into one hand and use them to control Carrie's head. She looked into her best friend's eyes for a moment before pulling her head under water using her own braids.

Ivey kept a tight grip on Carrie's braids as she looked at her down through the water. She waited until she could tell Carrie needed to breath before slowly pulling Carrie's head back above the surface.

As rivulets of water pooled down Carrie's face and she opened her mouth to gasp in a breath, Ivey leaned forward and kissed her best friend and neighbor right on the mouth. Instead of a full breath of oxygen entering her lungs, Carrie also felt a tongue suddenly enter her mouth. She was shocked, but in her current horny beyond belief state of mind, she immediately began kissing back.

The feeling of having her lips against Carrie's was even better than Ivey could have ever imagined. The added eroticism of it happening with Carrie tied up and entirely in her control was almost too much to bear. Ivey was thrilled when she felt Carrie almost immediately begin kissing her back.

The taste of Carrie's tongue drove Ivey wild. She had never had a kiss that felt like this one before. Despite wanting the kiss to keep going, Ivey forced herself to pull away. The look of confusion on Carrie's face turned Ivey on even more, but it was the shocked reaction to suddenly being dunked again that almost had Ivey cumming right there in the pool. She pulled Carrie back up once again and immediately attached her mouth right back on Carrie's.

Ivey repeated the process several more times. Kissing Carrie, pulling away, and quickly pulling Carrie back under the water by her braids. Carrie was nearly losing her mind. The combination of having her best friend practically shove her tongue down her throat, barely being able to catch her breath, and never knowing when she'd be pulled back below the surface was starting to take its toll on Carrie. She was loving every minute of it.

Ivey could tell Carrie wasn't going to be able to take much more, but before stopping one more idea popped into her head. The next time she was making out with Carrie, Ivey pulled Carrie down without pulling away from the kiss. The dark haired woman went under with Carrie and kept their mouths practically fused together under the water. She continued to use her tongue to explore Carrie's mouth as they floated under the surface.

Just as she was beginning to see darkness on the very edge of her vision, Ivey allowed them both to resurface. They both gasped for air, but Ivey recovered much more quickly. She was about to look down at Carrie when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"I think she needs a break," Brenda said as she took hold of Carrie's harness again.

Ivey seemed to come back to her senses as she heard Brenda and saw her friend still working to catch her breath. It didn't take long for Carrie thanks to her impressive lung strength that she got from her hard work in the gym and on stage.

"I had an idea on how we could finish the day anyways," the choreographer continued.

"Ooh and what might that be?"

Brenda was about to tell her when she realized Carrie was also listening intently now that she mostly had her breath back.

"No listening Carrie!" Brenda chastised and punctuated her statement by suddenly yanking Carrie back under the surface so she couldn't hear what Brenda said to Ivey.

Brenda held Carrie under as she spoke to Ivey despite feeling her begin to struggle. The little kissing display Ivey had put on with Carrie had turned Brenda on more than she had been in either of her and Carrie's other two sessions and she was finally going to do something about it.

She finished telling Ivey the idea as the other woman grinned her approval and finally pulled Carrie back up. The blonde singer came up coughing and gasping for breath as she splashed at the surface for a moment as she recovered.

Once she did, she found herself at the bottom of the pool stairs.

"C'mon Carrie," Ivey said from her right side as the two women began helping the singer out of the pool. "Time for a change of scenery."

They got Carrie near the edge of the pool by the stairs. Brenda turned Carrie so her back was to the edge before putting her hands on Carrie's hips and helped her up onto the edge of the pool. Water squelched from Carrie's soaked shorts as her ass and tanned thighs made contact with the warm concrete.

The short rest on the edge of the pool in the sun as Brenda removed the ropes from her legs and ankles finally gave Carrie a chance to really catch her breath. She stretched against her remaining chest and arm binds and quickly realized how sore her muscles were from being in the pool.

She would love nothing more than to go and relax in the...

"Sauna sound good Carrie?" Ivey asked as she ascended the stairs of the pool.

"Mmm...yeah that's exactly what I was thinking," Carrie answered.

Ivey walked behind Carrie and leaned down to grab the back of her arm and chest bindings. Ivey had always been on the dominant side in the bedroom and she wasn't going to miss the chance to control Carrie for as long as she had the chance. She had no idea that Carrie Underwood would be so submissive despite being wildly successful and talented.

"Let's go then," she said as she pulled up on Carrie's ropes to urge her back to her feet.

Carrie yelped at the sudden pulling and scrambled to her feet on shaky legs. Carrie was quickly realizing that being led around by the ropes wrapped around her stunning body was becoming one of her favorite parts of being tied up. The fact that it was her apparently quite dominant best friend doing the leading only made it even hotter to Carrie.

Once back on her feet, Carrie headed towards the sauna room with Ivey pushing her along from behind. She was no stranger to spending time in the sauna with Ivey. The pair used it often following their joint workouts.

A few moments later, Ivey was opening the door to the sauna after pressing a couple buttons on the touchscreen that controlled it and pulling Carrie inside. Ivey sat down on one of the benches and pulled Carrie down next to her. Carrie felt like she had to say something about being caught with Brenda now that she and Ivey were alone for a couple of minutes.

"Ivey I think we..." Carrie started.

Ivey, however, was not interested in talking. She cut Carrie off by pulling her in for another kiss. She felt her famous friend immediately melt into the kiss and the two began furiously making out. Ivey kept hold of Carrie's harness to help her balance as she continued to explore Carrie's mouth with her tongue once again.

A small part of Carrie's mind was still trying to tell her how wrong this was. How it was cheating on her husband. How she couldn't excuse this as just being a way to help with her aerial training anymore. However, she was also beyond turned on and it was easy for her to push those thoughts away and focus on Ivey's tongue in her mouth, her hand inching up her perfect thigh, and the taut ropes still holding her arms behind her back.

She was so lost in a cloud of pleasure that she didn't even realize Brenda had finally joined them. The choreographer has taken a seat on the opposite bench after making a quick stop back at her duffle bag. It wasn't until Ivey pulled away from their kiss that Carrie saw Brenda and the blonde's eyes went wide at what she saw. Brenda was dressed in the same workout clothes she had on earlier, but there was now a black harness around her waist with a flesh colored dildo attached to it.

The sight left Carrie speechless and the only thought she could formulate was that she needed to be filled with that dildo once again. As if she had read her mind instead of just going along with the idea Brenda had told her in the pool, Ivey pulled Carrie up again and followed her across the sauna.

Carrie didn't even need any more urging. She immediately went to straddle Brenda's lap before she felt Ivey stop her.

"Might help to lose these," her best friend said as she slipped her fingers beneath the waistband of Carrie's green shorts and yanked them down her perfectly tanned and toned legs.

Carrie quickly stepped out of the shorts and went back to climbing on Brenda's lap. The sight of a damp and bottomless Carrie Underwood eagerly climbing onto her lap to fuck herself on the dildo strapped between her legs was easily the sexiest thing Brenda had ever seen.

The choreographer's eyes drank in every square inch of Carrie's entirely naked lower body. From her sculpted thighs up to the parts so few people had ever seen, Brenda had never seen a sexier sight. Carrie's tan lines contrasted beautifully against the deep golden tan of her legs and the singer's perfectly glistening and lightly pink pussy and the manicured landing strip of light blonde hair leading to Carrie's center was something Brenda and Ivey would never forget.

A moment later, with Ivey helping support her upper body, Carrie Underwood was slowly sinking down onto Brenda's fake cock with a drawn out moan echoing in the sauna until it was buried inside her to the hilt. Carrie sighed in contentment at the satisfying feeling of fullness as Brenda rested her hands on Carrie's hips.

"Mmm...good girl Carrie," Brenda said as she rubbed small circles on her skin

The atmosphere of the sauna, already warm with steam, became even hotter as Carrie felt Ivey close behind her running her hands over Carrie's hips, ass, midsection, and inner thighs while simultaneously kissing her neck. Brenda kept a firm grip on Carrie's waist and after giving her a moment to adjust, she urged the singer to begin moving up and down on the thick dildo currently stretching her out.

The result was a sight to behold. Carrie using the impressive muscles in her legs and abs to work herself up and down into a rapidly speeding up rhythm on Brenda's dildo while her best friend kept a hold on the ropes still tied around her chest and restricting her arms behind her back was nearly beyond belief to see. It was hotter than even Brenda's wildest thoughts as to where her shibari sessions with Carrie could possibly lead.

"That's it babe," Ivey encouraged. "Work that body."

Carrie's increasingly loud moans continued to build as encouraging words from both Brenda and Ivey mixed in. Carrie was bouncing on the dildo strapped to her choreographer and desperately wanted to reach down to rub her clit. Luckily, Ivey continued to be in tune with her best friend's needs and slowly ran her own hand from Carrie's tight abs down her lower stomach and finally down to her engorged clit. Ivey used her small fingers to work Carrie's clit in response to her moans.

A few moments later Carrie screamed out in ecstasy as one of the most intense orgasms of her life rolled through her body. Having the hands of two different women holding her up, rubbing her most sensitive places, and essentially controlling her had Carrie riding out a tidal wave of bliss.

It felt like an eternity to Carrie before she finally slumped forward onto Brenda and let out a whimper in the choreographer's ear. She had the vague sense of Brenda and Ivey talking, but was just doing her best to recover. She felt some immediate post orgasm feelings of shame and guilt returning, but did her best to focus on the pleasure she had just felt.

That pleasure made a sudden unwelcome return due to how sensitive she still was as the other two women lifted Carrie enough to allow the dildo to slip from her well fucked cunt and set her on the bench next to Brenda. Ivey knelt down and helped Carrie back into her shorts before taking a seat on the other side of Carrie.