Carrie's First Spanking

Story Info
Black girl gets a spanking from her white boyfriend.
2.6k words
4.55
131.2k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remembered the first time they met like it was yesterday...

Carrie sat at the bar alone watching her friends Matt and Eric pick up on girls. She took a big swallow of her beer and turned back to face the bar feeling like a loser. It wasn't that she was jealous; Matt and Eric were like brothers to her, it was more that she was bored of her life. She hadn't met a nice guy since god knows when, at least two years ago, and any time she did meet a guy he was only interested in sex. Carrie knew she was an attractive girl, 5'7, thin, medium sized boobs, dark brown skin, long, straight black hair; but it was getting obnoxious, she had to meet a guy who liked her for her; could really see her. She slouched a little. Her whole life she had been around white people and all her friends had been white, so by default she only liked to date white guys. There was just something about them. She looked down at what she was wearing tonight; a tight black sweater, short denim skirt and heels; trendy. She brushed the hair out of her face and sat up a little.

She didn't feel the eyes on her from across the bar. Parker watched the beautiful girl sit and have the argument in her head over god knows what. He smiled to himself, she looked so serious and focused, an odd way to look at a bar. He finished his drink and stood up. Parker had never been short on confidence, his whole life he'd gotten what he wanted and girls were no different. He strolled casually over to the pretty black girl and moved close to the bar.

"Hey." He smiled down at her. She looked up at him, her eyes opening wide almost in surprise. She looked even younger up close, he even wondered if she was legal. Parker himself was a solid 31. He lived alone, well with his dog Chester, but alone in terms of other people.

"Hi." She smiled a little. A dazzling smile.

"Parker." He extended his hand. He didn't try to use a line on her, that wasn't his style.

"Carrie." She took his hand and he noticed how small and dark her hand looked in his large white one.

"You here alone?" He sat on the bar stool next to her.

"Nope, my friends are over there, picking up chicks." She laughed a self conscious laugh and Parker wanted nothing more than to scoop her up and tell her it would be okay. He sensed sadness in her.

"Ah, so you're like the wingman?"

She laughed and it was musical, "Yeah I guess I am."

"So Carrie, what do you do?"

"As like a job?" She could have kicked herself; whenever she got nervous she slid back into California girl talk.

"Yes as a job." He stifled a laugh.

"I work at a law office." She shrugged.

"Is that what you want to do?"

"No, it's not like my life goal or anything. I want to be a writer I think." She smiled that same self conscious smile.

"Ah, and what do you want to write?"

"The next great American novel," She laughed, "No not really. I don't know, I like to write." He smiled back at her, she was smart.

"What do you do?" She asked looking into his blue eyes for the first time.

"I'm a lawyer." He smirked at her and she looked embarrassed,

"I didn't mean working in law was boring or..."

"No, I know you didn't." He touched her arm gently and she felt a spark fly through her. Who was this guy?

"What kind of law?" She took a big sip of her beer.

"Corporate."

"Ah, that's big money."

He laughed, "Yes it is." He liked this girl, she was so funny and smart yet that sadness lurked right under the surface. She was very different than the women he usually met. They were busty blondes who he could take or leave, but this girl, there was something.

"So Parker," He wanted to grab her right then and make her say his name again, he loved how it sounded out of his mouth, "you're a big shot corporate lawyer and very handsome, what's the catch? And why are you wasting your time with me?"

Parker finally got it. He got her. The sadness was self-consciousness and maybe a touch of unhappiness. She barely looked at him when she said the words and now she took another sip of her beer.

"Wasting my time? Hardly. You are a beautiful girl, you know that right?" He touched her chin and made her look at him. It was a forward gesture, but he felt like they were clicking.

"Thank you." She murmured.

"Yo babe." A young guy popped up on Carrie's side, probably alerted by Parker's forward move.

"Hey bud." She turned to face the guy. He messed her hair up a little, dragging a rough boyish hand through her straight locks.

"Matty knock it off." She looked instantly embarrassed at Parker.

"Hey dude." Matt said to Parker.

"Hey." Parker looked at Carrie who finished her beer.

"Parker Matt, Matt Parker." She pushed her beer away, obviously finished.

"Dude, I think I'm going to take this chick home, you mind?"

"Nope. I can take a cab." She winked at her friend.

"Carrie, babe, you are the best." He kissed her check quickly and disappeared. She sighed. Her friends always did this; she needed to make some girlfriends.

"I know this is going to sound crazy but I could give you a ride home."

Carrie's intial reaction was to say a definitive no. This guy was a stranger, but there was something in him that made her say yes....

Now here she was three weeks into dating Parker. She had avoided sleeping with him in the last three weeks and she knew he was frustrated as hell, but she wanted the sex to be amazing with him. That night, Parker came over after work around 10. Carrie lived alone in a small studio and Parker insisted on coming there since his place, as beautiful as it was, was a mess.

"Hey babe." He said when she opened the door. He was leaning against the door frame, his dark hair mussed and his blue eyes looking extremely sexy.

"Hi." She smiled her beautiful smile. Ever since they had started dating Parker had noticed that she was happier and he loved it. The sex thing wasn't a big issue though he was dying to touch her. The farthest they had been was a little over the clothes action and he felt like he was 16 again. He followed her into the living room and pulled her to him.

"Parker I need to take a quick shower k?" She said holding him at a distance.

"K, just one kiss?" She pecked him quickly and took off toward her bathroom. He watched her ass move away; she had the most amazing body. He sat down on her bed and busied himself reading the magazines she had near her bed stand. He glanced at the US magazine and laughed at his 23 year old girlfriend, she was too cute. Then, he saw the typed papers beneath it. He picked them up and began to read;

P moved his hands over her dark brown skin teasing her as he licked the inside of her thigh. She tried to move to sit up and watch him but he pushed her back down, straddling her body. His full weight upon her he took his time licking each nipple till they were stiff. C loved the feel of his hands wrapped around her wrists, knowing he was in complete control over her. P spread her legs roughly and shoved his hard cock inside her.

Parker stopped reading. Had Carrie written this? Was it about the two of them? Well, duh it was but, his Carrie? He was excited by the idea that his beautiful princess wanted to be dominated and controlled in bed. He loved role playing like that but never would have tried it with her, she seemed so fragile. But now that he thought of it that must be why she acted that way, waiting for someone to take her, force her. He heard the shower shut off and he stood quickly. He walked into the bathroom.

"Parker what are you doing?" She stood naked, the water dripping off her brown skin, her hair tied up on top of her head. Parker smiled a deliciously evil smile.

"P?" She grabbed her towel looking at him with amusement. She went to wrap the towel around her body, but Parker took it from her.

"Come here." He pulled her to him and kissed her hard. She could feel his tongue dive into her mouth hard and fast. She could feel him against hard, his whole body hard. She had seen him just once with his shirt off and she hadn't been disappointed.

"Parker..." She managed to breathe out.

"Tell me to stop and I will." He said as he began to kiss her neck. He touch her back all over, she was so soft.

"Don't stop." She moaned as he cupped her ass in his hand and squeezed.

He pulled her out of the bathroom and back to the bed. She said prissily on the edge of the bed. He started to unbutton his shirt, but then remembered the story.

"Take my shirt off."

"What?"

"Take it off." He said grabbing her hand and putting it on his chest. She began to unbutton his shirt looking innocent and sweet.

"Now my pants." She hesitated a moment but then obliged.

He stood before her, his clothes off and let her take him in, all of him. He placed her hand around his cock. He moaned gently and saw her eyes widen as his cock reached its full length.

"It's so big." She whispered.

He smiled a little and looked down at her petting her head,

"I read your story." She looked up at him quickly releasing his cock.

"I, uh, I..."

"It's ok. I liked it. You should have told me."

"Oh yeah how? Hey babe want to spank me and have rough sex?"

"That would have worked." He pulled her up to him and kissed her, "Have you ever done any of those things?"

She shook her head, "Well what better time then now." He turned her around forcefully and pushed her forward so that her ass was in the air. He spanked her round brown ass hard and she let out a soft moan. He spanked her again and listened to her moan turn into a whimper. He spanked her again and again until he was sure her whimpers were of both pain and pleasure. He pulled her up and turned her back around. Small tears were running down her cheeks. He licked them up and then kissed her hard on the mouth.

Carrie never imagined this would be so delicious in real life. Her ass felt like it was on fire yet all she wanted was for him to do it again. Parker pushed her down on to the bed and rubbed his cock over her face.

"I want you to suck it." She happily obliged wrapping her thick pink lips around his shaft and sucking. She loved giving head. He thrusted into her mouth until his whole cock was being swallowed up. He started to pump into her face hard and fast. Carrie moaned in pleasure as he took her head and began to fuck her face, she could feel herself getting wet.

"Oh god baby yes. I want to fuck that pretty little brown face with my white cock oh god." He kept pumping into her until he could take it anymore. Carrie could hardly breathe as he mashed his cock into her face. She felt his dick spasm a little and then she felt his hot juices squirt into her mouth. She swallowed it fast. She loved how he tasted. Parker took a step back and looked down at his beautiful brown girlfriend. She smiled up at him.

"Oh baby, you are so hot." He felt his dick starting to get hard again. He lifted her and pushed her to the top of the bed. He spread her legs roughly and positioned himself between them. He looked down at her. She looked like an angel waiting for him to corrupt her. He began to kiss her flushed red lips. Then he kissed his way down to her breasts. Her nipples were hard and dark brown, wonderful. He sucked one into his mouth then the other. He worked on her tits till she felt she was going to explode. He couldn't get enough of them, he kneaded them, pulled them, licked them, bit them.

"Ah." Carrie let out a soft scream as his teeth tasted her tender flesh.

"You like that Carrie?" She moaned a little.

"Tell me you like it baby." He took her tit into his hand and looked up at her, his mouth just next to her nipple.

"I like it." He bit her again harder.

"I like it Parker." He corrected.

"I like it Parker." She moaned again as he took her whole nipple into his mouth. He kept kissing his way down her body, stopping only for a moment to lick her belly button ring. Such a little pop star, he laughed to himself.

He kissed his way past her navel to the place he'd want to touch her for so long. He spread her legs even wider and licked her slit gently. Carrie moaned softly. She started to sit up,

"Parker don't I..."

"Shhh."

"No Parker, I don't like, I just don't feel..."

"Lay back." He ordered. He sat up on his knees and pushed her back forcefully, "Do I need to tie you up? Do I?" He shook her a little. She shook her head no. He returned to her pussy and began to lick it again. Carrie was silent for a long moment, fighting the pleasure she felt. She was too self-conscious to let any other guy ever do this.

"Parker...I..."

"Carrie," He sat up quickly grabbing her wrists and throwing them over her head, "Shut the fuck up." He didn't know if he was taking the role play too far, but he was frustrated as hell with her.

"I'm going to lick you pussy and I'm going to make you cum over and over again and you are going to like it. If you make me I'll tie you up and then do it, is that what you want?" He tightened his grip on her wrists for emphasis. She shook her head and bit her lip, she looked so damn sexy: a little scared, a little turned on.

He slid down her body and began to work on her pussy. He spread her lips with his fingers and found her clit expertly. He rubbed his slowly and then let his tongue take over. He made crazy circles on her clit and let his fingers find her opening and push inside. He pushed gently at first and then harder. Urging her on, urging her to come.

"OH God Parker...OH, I'm going to cum..." Carrie moaned her body working against her. She felt her stomach flip and then she was cuming in Parker's mouth. He loved it, sucking all of her juices into his mouth. He sat up watching her come down.

"That was just the beginning baby...

TO BE Continued