Carrie's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave her a confident, predatory smile as he unbuckled his jeans and dropped them to the floor. "I'm looking forward to teaching you how to suck dick, my little slut. Get on your knees."

Looking up at Tommy all the while, Carrie slid down to her knees. Tommy shucked his boxer shorts, and his erection sprang into view.

Carrie ran her fingers over the surface of Tommy's cock, staring all the while at it in fascination. His hardness spasmed slightly under her touch as she explored the engorged veins down the underside of the shaft.

"Use your mouth. Lick the tip clean." Tommy's voice was strained.

Carrie took the shaft in both hands and curled an obedient tongue over the eye, eliciting a groan from the owner of the dick in her mouth. She giggled at his response and slurped at the head, scooping up a shining bead of pre-cum as she did.

"Now flick your tongue under the head. Yes, just like that." She worked at him heatedly, no longer sure she knew what she was doing.

Carrie gazed up at Tommy's handsome features, feeling some imperative she did not understand to please him. She stared intently as the efforts of her busy tongue began to register in his face. He was enjoying what she was doing.

Remembering what Kim had done, Carrie bent her head to take the the bulbous head of Tommy's hard penis into her mouth. She wondered at the feel of it, the firm and soft sensation of his organ in her mouth and in her hands.

Tommy let out a long breath Carrie had been unaware he had been holding. "Holy shit, girl. You are a natural. That's awesome."

She got into a rhythm, bobbing her head up and down. Tommy gave a pleased grunt as she started stroking the shaft of his cock in time to her sucking. She felt Tommy's hand on her head, clutching her ponytail at the base and she felt him use his hand in her hair to control her movements as he started to gently thrust into her mouth.

"Uh-uh," Carrie said, shaking her head slightly, her voice muffled by the fact that Tommy's dick was filling her mouth.

The pressure eased as Tommy removed his hand from the back of her head. He reached down between them and fondled one of her breasts as she continued to fellate him, her blonde ponytail rocking back and forth like a metronome.

Tommy pulled her hand to his balls and she gently fondled his testicles as she licked and kissed the undersigned of his hard cock all the way down the shaft, and then back up again. He groaned as she again slipped the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked him hard.

His knees gave a little tremble, and she took his cock out of her mouth and grinned up at him. "Enjoying yourself?" she asked with a wicked smirk on her delicate face as she flicked her tongue at the tip. A bead of precum welled up again and she considered it for a moment before covering his dick with her mouth again.

"Oh God yes," Tommy moaned.

Carrie enjoyed the duality of the situation. She was on her knees before him, his organ in her mouth, but his control seemed to be slipping. Despite being his subservient little slut, she had some control over him and she liked it.

But all of a sudden he stepped back. "What?" Carrie asked in surprise, wiping her chin, as his cock slipped from her mouth.

He bent down to kiss her, and lifted her onto her feet. "Get on the couch," Tommy ordered, his cock rock hard.

"Okay," Carrie said, with an excited and nervous smile.

Tommy joined her on the couch. He pulled a pillow beneath her head as he lay on top of her, her legs parting to accept him as he maneuvered his body into position. Carrie's big blue eyes met his brown as he reached between them to maneuver his cock into position.

Carrie tensed up and bit her lip as she felt his hardness part her folds. She gasped as she felt his penis penetrate her. He stopped for a moment and then he was inside her. Carrie gasped at the sudden, brief pain and Tommy paused to allow her to get used to a man inside her.

Carrie felt him inside her, and as the pain subsided, pleasure began to take its place. She ran her hands over his massive arms and his muscled back and lifted her chin for a kiss. He bent down to kiss her and wrapped her in his arms as he slowly pushed farther into her until his cock was completely enveloped by her.

She clutched at him has he began to move within her, her arms around his back and her ankles around the backs of his legs. "Uhhhnnnn," she moaned with pleasure as he took her.

Tommy took control of her, and she moved to his rhythm as he plundered her body for their mutual pleasure. She felt him as he fondled her body even as he was moving inside her, his hands on her breasts, and her ass, his hands tangled in her hair, his tongue in her mouth even as he caressed her neck as he pushed himself as deep into her vagina as he could.

He took her hands in his own, and pressed her hands on the couth on either side of her head. He stared into her eyes as he fucked her, her hands trapped by his, her body beneath his massive, heavy weight, his cock plunging into her pussy.

"Oooohhh," she moaned, her eyes wide. "I LIKE that!"

But Tommy was too intent on his own needs to respond. She felt his urgency rise and he pushed her down into the couch as his tempo increased until he crested and roared his release. She could feel the tension pour out of him as his cock jetted the contents of his balls into her.

There came a great swell of noise as the participants of the sexplay in the next room gave voice to their cheers. Carrie giggled into Tommy's massive shoulder as she felt his orgasm subside.

Her body tingled with pleasure and she sighed with contentment as he lifted himself from her and moved behind her and wrapped her in her arms.

"You are amazing," Tommy said, the hand cuddled beneath her reached around to grasp one of her breasts.

"Thank you," Carrie said with a trembling smile. She was glad that Tommy could not see her face. She felt wonderful, but hollow somehow.

"You are coming to the prom with me," Tommy said.

"Uh... okay," Carrie said, taken aback. His had not been a question.

Carrie could hear murmurs of quiet conversation in the other room. It sounded... pleasant and friendly. She could remember the fun and exciting sounds from before, when Kim had happily allowed herself to be used to satisfy their needs.

She could imagine tiny Kim now, naked, surrounded by four sated men, talking and hanging out calmly. She liked the dichotomy between the passion and wild energy of the men as they had taken turns in Kim and the easy, fun quiet that followed.

She felt her pussy tingle.

"You had a good time, C Baby?" Carrie could hear Kim call out to her from the next room.

Carrie could feel Tommy chuckle as he spooned her and palmed her breasts. "Y -- Yes," she stammered, blushing a little.

"OK, good. Now we have to get you out of here before Tommy wants a second round," Kim answered, and Carrie could hear her stand up and move around. "Where... what did you guys do with my dress -- okay, thanks."

Some of the guys complained. "Come on! I got to fuck you once!" "You didn't suck my cock tonight!"

"Tough," Kim said, without rancor. "Maybe next time. Stop it and give me my damn underwear."

Tommy got up and handed Carrie her dress. He looked reluctant to let her go.

She glanced at him and smiled, and then scurried around for her shoes and lingerie. Tommy watched her as she dressed, and Carrie blushed. Tommy watching her dress herself was almost more intimate than their coupling had been.

Carrie pulled the dress over her head and settled it around her before she was suddenly pulled into Tommy's arms. "Every one of those guys in the other room would give almost anything to have you," he murmured to her, and she gasped.

"But I am going to keep you to myself," he continued, looking into her eyes. Kim opened the door to collect her friend but stopped as she saw them.

Carrie tried to extricate herself from Tommy's grasp, but he held on to her for a moment longer so that he had time to bend down to her ear and whisper to her so that only Carrie could hear him: "For now."

And then Kim was there, pulling Carrie away from Tommy and giving him a look. As the girls walked through the main room to exit the building, a cheer rose from the four boys by the couch. Carrie blushed as she and Kim tripped on out of the building and into Kim's car.

"Dude!" Carrie heard one of them call out to Tommy, "How was sh---." But then the door closed behind her and the girls could not hear the boys' conversation anymore.

Kim and Carrie shared a look and a smile. Carrie felt bubbly and happy, and she and Kim shared a lot of laughs on the way back home.

"I told you he would treat you right," Kim said knowingly, giving Carrie a big, wicked grin.

"Oh yeah," Carrie wholeheartedly agreed.

-----

For the next week, Carrie relived her experience in her mind. She thought of Tommy's hands, his smell, the feel of his large, muscular body, but what she thought about more than anything were his final words: "For now."

Those words were sexy, exciting and oh so deliciously scary.

Just the way she liked it.