Kate & Todd's Erotic Adventure

Story Info
Girlfriend cheats on loyal boyfriend with hung roommate.
11.8k words
4.36
93.6k
299
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate had been with her boyfriend Eric for four years now but known him for much longer. They had been high school sweethearts and she knew that he was the type of man that was going to succeed in life due to his charisma combined with good luck, charm, and smarts. She always thought back fondly to the first time they made love after going to the prom together their senior year. He wasn't the biggest man in the world by any means, but their sexual energy made their lovemaking vigorous and exciting combined with the fact that Eric had been so sweet and gentle the first time they did it. He always found different ways to please her, either with toys or rubbing her clit while his cock drove deep into her body.

They weren't about to be having children before marriage, so she always made him wear a condom. Even if they got married in the future, she knew she would still insist that he wear a condom. She was happy that they both agreed on this during a discussion about it. They both reasoned that they were still young and had their whole lives ahead of them which was a lot of time to bring a child into the world.

They started experimenting with anal shortly after they began having sex and this was the only time that Kate ever allowed Eric to avoid using contraception. It became a normal routine thing for them to do, having sex sometimes anally more than vaginally. Eric seemed obsessed with her ass and less reluctant to have vaginal sex since he had to use a condom there, but she had to admit she loved the feel of his cum deep inside of her ass whenever he decided to unload into her rectum.

Their life continued as normal and they ended up going to college in separate but close areas not long after graduating high school. Kate's new roommate Cindy was very open minded and let her know right after they met that she was dating multiple men. Although Kate had been raised conservatively by her parents, Cindy's personality was magnetic, and she found herself enjoying hearing about the many adventures that her roommate was having and had in the past with various men. It was hard to find good roommates these days and if she had to do that to keep her, she was all for it.

Sometimes Cindy was naughty and would sneak men into the dorm and Kate would hear their moans through the thin walls as they went at it. Kate swore that Cindy did it on purpose but there were times when she left the door cracked open late at night and it wasn't long before Kate grew more curious and found herself peeking in at times when Cindy was having sex with whatever man she had brought in to the dorm. She saw penises of various sizes and varieties, but Cindy always said she preferred a bigger cock to satisfy her so the many young men she hooked up with had to have a significant package to get into her pants. A girl must have her standards, Cindy once elaborated.

There were a few times that Cindy allowed the men she slept with to fuck her without a condom. Kate was shocked when she saw the first man penetrating her with no protection, but also wondered what it would feel like if she let Eric have sex with her that way. When she confronted Cindy about it the next day, Cindy explained that she was on birth control and that the sensations were ten times better than what you would feel with a condom covered cock. She also stated that the ones who didn't wear them were men she had known for a long time and trusted.

Kate had debated going on birth control but resolved to keeping things the way they were with Eric because they were working for both. Speaking of Eric, his old roommate Greg was extremely nice and always a gracious host and Kate got along with him well. But he suddenly had to drop out of college when his mother got unexpectedly sick with cancer and he had to move back home to care for her.

That's the moment when things got wild. Eric had a new roommate the next day and when she first met Todd that weekend when she came to visit her boyfriend, she instantly loathed him. There was something about him that she found detestable.

After her visit left her uncomfortable her first meeting with Todd, she continued to be a voyeur and live vicariously through Cindy and her many men. Every time she visited Eric, she hated his roommate more and more because Todd insisted on hitting on her in front of Eric or when he wasn't around. Every time it happened, Kate would confront Eric about it, but her boyfriend just laughed it off like it was no big deal saying that Todd was probably just joking around, or that's just how Todd rolls.

It wasn't amusing to Kate and she found Todd's behavior unacceptable. But there also was not much she could do about it, as Todd was a strong jock that was a lot taller and more muscular than Eric. She reasoned that her boyfriend probably just found the man extremely intimidating, enough for him to watch on the sidelines as he insisted on hitting on his girlfriend inappropriately.

As she was coming out of Todd and Eric's room one day, she met a girl named Lucy on campus who asked if she was Eric's boyfriend. When Kate confirmed it, Lucy began to talk to her about how she was so lucky to be in the presence of Todd. Lucy was not unattractive by any means and she spoke openly about how Todd had seduced other men's girlfriends into having sex with him which worried Kate even more.

Lucy then went on to explain that it was Todd's large cock and dominant personality outside and inside the bedroom that seemed to make the girlfriends that he seduced give in to him and let them have his way with them. She even claimed that one of the girls had ended up pregnant because Todd refused to use condoms.

By the end of the conversation Kate was shocked and appalled by this new information about her boyfriends' roommate. But when she called Eric and told him about the it it was the same old routine of him telling her not to worry and that it was probably just rumors because Lucy was jealous that Kate was in the presence of the star football player of the college.

Kate didn't believe that for one second, but she let it go to make Eric happy. Their sex life was still as good as it was when they were first together, and all Kate cared about was him being happy. She missed Eric's former roommate Greg and wished things could go back to the way they were before, but she knew that was impossible and that he had done the right thing going home to be with his family.

It wasn't long before Eric got a job to afford his own place after Kate insisted that they get away from Todd and the terrible roommate situation. But to make matters worse, after hearing about this, Todd said he had been thinking about the same thing and Eric somehow found himself agreeing to get a place for the three of them to live in together.

Kate was so furious that she nearly broke up with Eric right then and there, but he told her Todd had given him an offer he couldn't' refuse in that all three of them would be splitting up the rent. He had been perplexed that they hadn't thought of this in the first place.

Despite insisting that she get a job too, Eric had instead taken an internship at a software firm as a developer that was paying him extremely well. As much as she wanted to work, school kept her busy enough and she stopped feeling guilty when Eric came home and showered her with gifts out of his paycheck that made her feel special. He was insistent that he take care of them both and be the provider of their soon to be family together after marriage. She made a promise that once college was over, she'd get a job to help. She wasn't going to be jobless forever and she had no intentions of becoming a stay-at-home Mom either.

Thankfully due to Eric and Todd both having jobs she didn't see Todd that often. When they were home alone together, she insisted on being in her and Eric's room and she kept the door locked and only came out to go to the bathroom to pee. She was busy with homework and studying anyways and Todd thankfully never seemed to bother her, he just seemed amused that she did everything in her power to avoid him.

The inevitable happened when one day Todd came home from work early. Eric was pulling a double shift for some overtime because it was a holiday weekend. Kate looked shocked to see him, but she said not a word as Todd walked right on by her with a mumbled hello and went straight to the shower.

It was like clockwork that her pen ran out of ink and she had to go to her room to get another one. As she was walking down the hall to the bedroom, Todd emerged from the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. Surprisingly enough this was the first time that Kate had seen him shirtless. He had a hard, muscled body, and she would be a flat-out liar if she didn't think that good genes ran in his family.

She couldn't help but watch as the water dripped down his chest to the happy trail leading down below. But she wasn't fooled easily by that charming smirk on his face, and she scowled and pushed past him to get another pen to do her homework. She almost wanted to close her door and lock it, but she was cramming for a hard test and she had left all her work on the couch in the shared living room.

She came out a few moments later and stopped at the end of the hall to see Todd watching television on the couch in the living room next to where her notes lay. She took a moment to study him then. He had short dark hair that was slightly wavy. His eyes were a bright emerald green that reminded her of the sea on a beautiful sunny day. He had a rough jaw and unlike Eric he had stubble on his face that seemed to enrich the masculine aura that oozed from him. His body was hard and muscled, whereas Eric was shorter and thinner. Muscular was not a word she would use to describe her boyfriend of many years. Despite that she had always been faithful and had no plans not to be in the future.

She reluctantly sat down beside Todd and began to write her notes with her newfound pen. For a while they sat in silence and it was Todd that broke it.

"So, do you want to talk about why you've been avoiding me ever since we met each other?" Todd asked, biting into his apple that he had been chewing on when she sat down. His brow was raised inquisitively, and Kate was not amused.

"Because you're a loud mouthed, disgusting pig that I've heard shamelessly steals girlfriends from their devoted, faithful boyfriends." Unlike other girls, Kate had no issues speaking her mind. She knew what a foul beast he was, and she wasn't afraid to let him know it. She just hated that he was so damned good looking and alluring. Was that the real reason she was avoiding him? Because she had been secretly attracted to him this whole time? When spying on Cindy, was she wondering if Todd's cock was as big as larger ones that she saw banging into her old roommate? There was a part of her that was curious whether she liked it or not. If it wasn't for Todd's bad attitude and blatant disregard to her relationship with Eric, she might think more highly of him.

He rolled his shoulders in a shrug. "Sounds like you have been talking to Lucy."

"So, it's true then?" Kate demanded, folding her arms over her chest as she turned to face him. She wanted to hear it from the man himself. "I mean, you have no issues hitting on me in front of Eric. It's extremely disrespectful. You think just because he's less intimidating than you that you can do whatever you want to him. He's too trusting and has never been able to see through that. But I do."

Todd gave a nod of affirmation. "That's all true."

Kate huffed in disgust. "Hence why I avoid you at every turn. You're not a good person Todd and I don't know what Eric sees in you. But I'd like you to just accept that we live with each other and I don't want anything to do with you. Especially not in that way."

"Or maybe you don't know anything about me."

Kate was taken aback by the raw emotion behind that statement. She was baffled as she watched him get up off the couch and go to his room. As much as she wanted to feel bad about hurting his feelings, he had confirmed that he knew he could take advantage of Eric because he was gullible, and to her that was wrong. She had been raised to see the best in people but for whatever reason she just couldn't trust that Todd was a genuine person at all.

And yet somehow after that moment she found herself magnetically drawn to him from that day forward.

It was a couple weeks before they were alone in the apartment together again. Whenever Eric was there Todd either stayed in his room or came out and occasionally chatted with them both like a decent human being. For whatever reason, Kate's accusations had seemed to change his behavior for the better. Eric and Todd joked and laughed with each other and Kate found Todd's behavior confusing and arousing at the same time. Had he finally come to his senses and decided to lay off? Or was he just biding his time now? Was it a trick so he could just pull the rug out from under her when she let her guard down?

Just when Kate was starting to warm up to Todd, Eric was called in to work for a coding emergency with the software a couple days later while all three of them were watching a movie. After he left, Kate offered to make them dinner, and she had found herself slowly warming up to Todd despite her earlier hesitancy.

As she was getting milk out of the fridge Todd came up behind her and reached past her to get one of the bottled waters on the top shelf. Kate stiffened when she felt his hard body pressed into hers and despite herself, she felt a stirring between her legs that she had not felt a long time when she was alone with Eric.

"You know one of my hidden talents is cooking," Todd said, surprising Kate yet again as he opened up the bottled water and took a sip. "Why don't I help you cook?"

Kate wanted to refuse but despite herself she decided not to. "Okay. It's just Kraft Mac and Cheese."

"Which I happen to be an expert at making," Todd murmured, his breath hot against her ear as his body remained tight against hers.

She was nearly trembling as Todd broke the contact first and went to work in the kitchen to help her with dinner. She got flushed when they both reached for the cheese packet and their hands touched with Todd standing near enough for her to feel the warmth coming off his muscular form.

Her reactions to his touch were embarrassing. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help the way her body felt. And despite her inhibitions, every time they "accidentally" touched she felt tingles of pleasure where a woman should only feel when her boyfriend touches her.

She gasped as Todd placed one hand on her hip as he stirred the macaroni in the boiling water. She was pressed back into him with nowhere to go. She knew he heard the sound that came out of her mouth and could picture him him smirking behind her. But all she could do was grin and bear it as Todd took advantage of their proximity.

She felt rooted to the spot as Todd's hand was on the move and suddenly on her bare stomach underneath her thin tank top. She knew she should have said something but when she opened her mouth to speak no words came out. She cursed herself for not wearing a bra, but she hadn't expected to be alone with Todd and everything happened so fast with Eric leaving that she didn't have time to go to her room and put one on. She was naïve in these situations, not even having fathomed the idea that Todd might try and feel her up if they were alone.

And feel her up he did. The noodles had a few minutes to cook so he had plenty of time to take advantage of the situation. His hand slowly crept higher until it rested just underneath her breasts. It was in that moment that she knew she should have cried out or pleaded him to stop. But instead she waited, frozen with fear and trepidation, to see if he would become even more adventurous.

She didn't have to wait long, as his large hand suddenly closed the gap and cupped her breast, kneading and fondling it like it was putty and he was molding it to his liking. When he pinched her hardening nipple, she gasped and threw her head back into his rock-hard chest as she fell back against him.

To this day, she had no idea why she did not speak up or tell him to stop. Todd forgot about the noodles and both his hands came under her shirt and began to caress her breasts. His rough hands groped and squeezed them, and she could feel his fingers rolling over the nipples, arousing her further. She was melting under his touch when she should have been turning around and slapping him in the face to get him to stop.

"Oh, God," she moaned out, finally finding her voice. Only it wasn't to tell him to cut it out. Instead she was moaning and gasping as he pinched her hard nubs and squeezed her tits.

When she felt his growing erection against her ass, that was when she suddenly came to her senses.

"Todd, we have to stop. Please. This has gone far enough!" She suddenly exclaimed, reaching up under her shirt to try and pry his hands off her tits.

Todd was too strong and easily overpowered her. He managed to get her hands at her sides, and he growled into her ear. "That's no way to behave, Kate." And he twisted her nipples so painfully that she saw stars, crying out from the sudden pain he made her feel.

"That's what happens to bad girls that don't behave. Are you a bad girl, Kate?" He snarled it into her ear.

Kate was terrified. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. And now she knew that she was the naïve one. Her head was spinning, and she didn't know what to say. She didn't want to feel that pain again. It had nearly made her pass out. She had never had someone be as rough with her as Todd was being.

"Please, stop, Todd. I don't want this!" She begged him.

Todd ignored her, and to her horror she heard the button on her shorts pop open, followed by the sound of her zipper being pulled down. Before she knew it, Todd was kicking her feet apart to spread her legs nice and wide for him and she could feel his hand going under her shorts and into her underwear.

"No, Todd, please!" She was full of panic, squirming around to get out of his grip but she was no match for the hung jock that was quickly finding out that he could easily manipulate her into getting what he wanted. She was terrified at the feel of his erection against her ass, it was huge just like the stories she had heard suggested, and she wondered if it came down to it if it would even fit inside of her.

Todd's large fingers slipped into her slit and began to explore. She whimpered as he placed his hand in front of her face, pulling his fingers apart to show her juices between them. "You don't want this? You're a slut just like all the other girls, Kate. You all act like you don't want it but the truth is that you're just like the rest of them. By the end of the night, you'll be begging for me to fuck you."

"No!" Kate called out, grabbing feebly at his arm as his fingers were suddenly slipping inside of her slick entrance.

"Yes!" He hissed, as his fingers made quick work of building her up to an orgasm. To her shame it didn't take her long to explode on his fingers. The moment his thumb began rubbing her clit in circles she was a goner.

She cried out her unwanted release and fell limp in his arms. "Please, Todd. You've had your fun. No more! I beg of you!"

To her shock he withdrew from her and steadied her on her feet. "Noodles are done."

She was breathing heavily as she looked at him with a shocked expression, as he acted like nothing had just happened between them.

She didn't know what to think. Her head was foggy from her orgasm. It had happened so fast that she almost thought she had dreamt it. She just knew that she had to get out of that kitchen, so she made quick work of fixing them both bowls of mac and cheese before she grabbed her homework and rushed into her bedroom and slammed the door.