Carrie's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----

As the girls entered the shack, the boys gazed at them in their finery. Kim grinned excitedly back at them, but Carrie could not match their aggressive, needy stares. She avoided their gaze as she turned around to close the door behind her and buy herself a little time. The click of the latch on the door sounded loud in the quiet night.

Kim took her hand and gave it a little squeeze as Carrie turned around to face the boys. "To the victors go the spoils," she murmured softly to herself. Carrie gave her a quick glance and then looked at the guys.

Tommy and George had removed their tuxedo jackets, undone their bowties, and opened the top several buttons on their tuxedo shirts. They looked strong and handsome, and they were both drinking in the beauty of the pair of girls in front of them. The girls were there so that the guys could do whatever the hell they wanted with them, and what they wanted was to get the beautiful and previously untouchable Carrie to eagerly spread her pretty legs for the whole team.

George massaged his hard cock through his pants and stared at Carrie, at her face, her tits, her whole body. "Tommy, man," George said in a hoarse voice. "You are the best. Thank you for setting this up. I can't wait to fuck."

It was clear that George was entirely focused on Carrie for the near term.

Tommy smiled his predatory, smoldering smile at Carrie and Kim, and then turned to look at his eager, large friend. "But of course," he said easily. "And which of these little sluts would you like to fuck first?"

Carrie gave an open-mouth gasp at Tommy's words. Tommy looked back at Carrie and chuckled at her reaction.

George's eyes never left Carrie as he raised his hand and pointed right at her. "Carrie first," George said. "I want your girl."

Carrie glanced at Tommy again, offended at George's presumption.

Tommy looked at her and smiled. He walked up to her, and Carrie eagerly reached for him, reassured that Tommy was claiming her for himself again. He took her face in his hands and looked into her eyes.

"We'll see," Tommy said, and Carrie smiled up at him.

Tommy smiled his predatory, wolfish smile at her. "Carrie, George wants you."

"Hell yeah, I do," George exclaimed.

Carrie's smile got a little uneasy. "But you have a choice," Tommy said, looking into her eyes.

"Oh," Carrie said, relaxing and smiling at Tommy. She put one of her hands on the hand he had on her cheek.

He smiled at her and gave her a kiss, to which she eagerly responded. She felt Kim come around behind her. She felt Kim's delicate hand lift up Carrie's blonde tresses so that Kim could nuzzle Carrie's neck even as her smaller hands reached around to fondle Carrie's breasts.

Trapped between the two bodies, with Tommy's hard, male aggressive tongue in her mouth and his rough hands on her face, and the soft, feminine, and delicate nuzzling of her sensitive neck and shoulders, and Kim's soft hands on her breasts, Carrie felt as though she were on fire.

She moaned into the kiss as Kim murmured into her ear, "Go with it, sweetie. Relax and let the boys take charge."

Tommy broke the kiss and looked into Carrie's eyes. Carrie took a breath, the tension in the room just delicious and exhilarating. "OK," she whispered.

Carrie was panting, and one hand was on Kim's hand fondling her breasts, the other tangled in Tommy's hair, trying to pull his face down to hers again.

"My beautiful little slut," Tommy murmured to her. This time, in her state of heightened arousal, being called a slut sounded exciting.

"Slut mode, remember?" Kim murmured in her ear, still fondling her breasts. "The two slutkateers. We're in this together. Give yourself to the boys and get ready for the best night of your life."

Tommy chuckled at Kim, but his attention was still on Carrie. "George is going to fuck you tonight," Tommy promised Carrie. "By coming here, you gave up a voice in that matter. Your only choice is whether he will be the first man of the evening to claim your pussy."

Carrie was breathless with shock and excitement. She felt deliciously trapped between Kim and Tommy, and her realization that her control over what happened this evening was next to nothing and that the guys were going to take her as they wanted was intoxicatingly, dangerously, wickedly exciting.

She felt her pussy moisten even more. "If I'm a slut tonight," she said to Tommy, looking up into his eyes. "I don't get to choose, do I?"

Carrie flushed as she heard Kim give a wicked little giggle and a muffled "Wow!" which was almost indiscernible against Tommy's laugh.

"Well, George," Tommy laughed. "Carrie says I get to decide who she fucks first."

He smiled broadly, as he unbuttoned the rest of his shirt. "Girls, get over to George and get his clothes off so Carrie can start sucking his dick while I ponder this important decision."

As George kicked off his shoes and ripped off his shirt, studs flying everywhere, he let loose with a war whoop of victory. The girls giggled and ran to him. He gathered them both up in his arms but the girls' momentum carried them all backward, and all three tumbled onto the couch. The girls' gowns floated up and around like a cloud before settling down as they got to work.

George kissed and fondled every part of Carrie and Kim's body that he could reach against the girls' giggling attempts at defense, but when he started tugging Carrie's gown down off her shoulders, Tommy interrupted him. "Leave the clothes on for now."

"Sure thing, boss," George agreed, unbuckling his trousers.

Kim pulled his undershirt up and over his head. Carrie stood and eagerly yanked his trouser legs to pull his pants all the way off. In a trice, he was naked but for his boxer shorts and Carrie was kneeling before him. Carrie fondled his hard cock through his shorts and ran her hands up his hard abdominal and chest muscles. Kim knelt on the couch behind him, still in her gown, running his hands in wonder across his broad back and shoulders.

With two beautiful girls fawning over his near-nude body, George looked as if he was the happiest he had ever been. He fondled Carrie's breasts as he looked down at both the girls and blessed his good fortune.

"Get over here, Kim." That command came from Tommy as he sat on the other end of the couch from Tommy. He was now naked and stroking a raging hard on.

George had eyes only for Carrie. "Get on your knees, slutty Carrie, and get my dick in your mouth. Now!"

With a smoldering glance at Tommy, Carrie stood on tiptoes to kiss George, and he impatiently pushed her on her shoulders, but Carrie gave a wicked throaty chuckle and resisted the pressure. She kissed George's neck, and slowly down his chest. She paused to suckle each of his nipples even as she reached into his jockeys to get a delicate hand around his hard cock.

"Oh my God, you tease!" George moaned happily. "Carrie, you are amazing, but PLEASE start sucking my dick already," Kim gave a throaty giggle, and Carrie glanced over toward her and Tommy. Kim looked so beautiful in her elegant black gown. She was kneeling before Tommy and was tying her long, dark hair up so that it did not get in the way of her upcoming acts of fellatio.

Carrie and Kim were side by side, each with a hard, straining cock in their mouth. George's penis was... different than Tommy's, Carrie decided. It was shorter but wider, and the head of his cock was shaped differently. It was just as much fun, though!

"Carrie, you are awesome," George said, looking down at her.

"Thank you," Carrie giggled. He put his hand on her head to pull her mouth back down over his cock, and Carrie happily obliged.

For the next few minutes, Carrie and Kim knelt side by side, their pretty heads bobbing up and down as they kissed and sucked the boys.

Carrie felt Kim's hand and took it. The girls, beautiful and elegant in their finery, held hands as they knelt before the couch and fellated the naked guys in front of them.

Carrie could taste George's excitement as his cock leaked precum. She realized that there was nothing she could do to stop him if he chose to ejaculate into her mouth, and that final act of submission concerned and excited her.

"Oh Jesus Christ," George moaned. He pulled his cock from Carrie's mouth and pushed her head down. She licked and sucked down the underside of his penis and lapped at his testicles. She lathed his balls with her tongue and sucked one gently into her mouth.

"Tommy, dude, we got to get these girls naked already because I am so ready to fuck," George complained, his voice hoarse with need.

Carrie smiled to herself, George's passion exciting her. She covered his cock with her mouth again and sucked hard. He had his hands on her head, holding her still, and he sawed his cock in and out of her mouth. He was nearing release and she could hear him groan his pleasure, and she could taste his sperm in her mouth as he neared his climax.

And then Carrie felt a breeze, and the click of a door latch, and footsteps, and male voices... and...

[To be Continued and Completed -- Prologue, Part 5]

12