Carrot Shortcake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Bunny-Toy, how do you think I should use you?"

"Bondage and toys." Maria blurts out before she can even think about being embarrassed.

"Hm... That gives me a good idea. Get on the bed, face-up, and hold onto the headframe."

"Yes sir." She brushes past him to get by, but he puts a hand on her chest.

"You don't need to be so formal about it, you know. Just call me Hector, alright?"

"Yes... Right, Hector."

"That's better." He pets her once more, and passes by her to look through her collection. As he does, Maria climbs onto the bed and positions herself accordingly. Her queen-sized bed has a sturdy metal frame, but the swirling heart of the headframe and the lavish bedsheets and pillows fuse form and function together. Maria moves one of the two sets of pillows under her head and grabs the two sides of the heart, letting its spade point down directly at her messy face.

She turns her head to watch Hector stroll out of the closet with a sly grin on his face and his hands behind his back. "I could really get used to seeing you like this, you know."

Maria shivers as she watches his gaze eat her up once more- especially when he stares at her cock. Shame and lust battle inside Maria's mind, leaving her clinging to the headframe dumbfounded.

"Now, I picked out just the right tool for the job." Hector reveals what he was holding- a hitachi vibrating wand. "Ready for some fun?"

"I'm... wait, you forgot the rope." Maria gives a half-hearted chuckle.

"I didn't forget anything." Hector climbs onto the bed with her and leans in close. "We won't be needing the rope, because you're going to be a good bunny and keep your hands on the headframe, aren't you?"

Maria squeaks and knocks her knees. "Yes... Yes, Hector."

"Good." He grabs her chin and kisses her deeply, and Maria is happy to reciprocate. After a few blissful moments, he breaks away with a smile.

"You taste like cum."

Maria can't help but laugh again. "And who do you think is to blame for that?"

"You, of course." Hector slides down her neck, as singsong as ever. "All I did was a little teasing, and then you dove into my pants, dead set on getting me to cum into your mouth."

"Th-that's not h-aaugh, I..." He interrupts her with loving bites on the neck and collar. "You pushed your cock so far down, I could barely..."

"I wanted to oblige you, but I didn't want a mess. But I guess that makes one of us, doesn't it?"

"Nhhhooo, I wanted... I was gonna suck you off and show you the cum in my mouth, and you were gonna be seduced, and I was-"

"Maria, I can teach you how to suck my cock. Would you like that?"

"Wh... whah?" Maria looks into his warm, blue eyes. Falling into him more and more with each word shared, and with each kiss, and with each brush against her. With anything he does.

"I'll show you how to give a blowjob." Hector frees her breasts from the bodysuit. "Suppressing your gag reflex, teasing with your tongue, keeping spunk in your mouth to show off, the whole works." He massages her breasts, careful to avoid the cum. "And then you won't make a mess of yourself by accident like this- only when you mean to. Doesn't that sound nice?"

It feels so good. Hector feels so good.

"Yes, yes please, Hector, please..."

"Alright. We'll save that for another day. For now, though..."

Maria hears the click of a button and the buzzing of the wand.

"It's your turn, Bunny. And remember- hands stay on the frame."

Maria shudders with anticipation, but manages to take a steadying breath as she readjusts her grip. She's used that wand before, and knows how wonderful those vibrations feel in the right places. She's also seen enough porn to know how easy it is to keep someone on edge with it. If she's going to-

Hector runs the head of the toy along the inside of her thigh, and she short-circuits on cue.

"Ha-A-ah-aahaaah~!"

"Wow, you have such a pretty voice, Maria." He turns off the wand. "Let's see what other cute noises I can wring out of you, hm?"

Maria pants, looking down to watch Hector press the wand up to her other thigh. The sensation still comes as a surprise, but one she's more prepared for. She was not, however, prepared for Hector to tease his hand across her prick through the bodysuit.

"OOohh, cuh... careful, sensiti-iive~!"

"What was that?"

"My cock, it's pent up and sensitive, and-"

"Are you about to cum already?"

"N-no, of course not-"

"Good bunny! Keep it that way until I say so, alright?"

"Until... what?"

"I want you to really want to cum before you burst so it's even more of a reward! That means you can't cum until you have permission, alright?"

"If... if you're sure- AAAaghn~!"

Hector runs the wand over Maria's cock after adjusting to pin her legs down with his own. Even through the leather, she's sensitive enough to feel each vibration wear away at her like a river cutting stone. And in a few moments, it fades again as Hector turns it off again.

"Oh come on, I need-" She watches him turn to meet her wild gaze. She'd barely noticed that she lurched forward and just about let go of the headframe, but Hector's deep blue eyes gave her pause. He never said what he'd do if Maria let go of the frame- only that she wouldn't if she was a good bunny. The glare tells her everything she needs to know- and that's more than enough to make her retreat and readjust her grip.

"What do you need, Toy?"

"I... I need more to cum."

"Hmm..." Hector muses. "How do you mean? Do you mean you want me to be more thorough?" He turns the wand back on and runs it down the length of her shaft, coaxing out a surprised moan and a lot of squirming.

"Or you want me to up the intensity?" He turns up a dial on the wand and presses it against her taint.

"HuuuUAAAH, HECTOR~!" Maria squeals helplessly, bucking against the vibrator.

"Yes, Bunny?" He responds, sweet as can be.

"You're ghonna... fucking break me, Hector..."

"Don't worry, I'm not breaking you yet. Believe me, you'll know when it happens." And just as casually, he pulls the wand away and turns it off.

Maria pants to catch her breath, clinging onto the headframe for dear life as stars dot her vision. She feels hands brush against her nethers, sliding under the bodysuit, fondling her for just a second before pulling the strip of leather between her legs aside. Then, the sound of tearing vinyl brings her back from cloud nine.

"Did- did you just rip my stockings?!"

"Yeah, they were in the way." Hector fishes out her cock and starts idly stroking it.

"Nhhgh- but you just ruined..." Maria's conscious thought begins to wane again.

"So you were planning on wearing it out, huh?"

"N-No!" Maria squeaks. "...Well, eventually, maybe, but not anymore!"

"The hole isn't that big. It fits under the bodysuit, I made sure."

"You... you're sure?"

"Yep. No one else would be able to tell." Hector twirls a dollop of precum from the river flowing from her cock. "Not unless they were staring at it from real close up, of course."

"Don't... s-say things like that..." Maria turns away as best she can, but her pulsing cock betrays her.

Hector laughs. "You seriously look way too cute when you're covered in cum and acting all bashful." He presses the wand against her bare taint. "But I'd bet you look even cuter covered in your own cum."

"You- You're letting me cum?" Maria snaps back to attention, throbbing in his grasp.

"Yep. Once the wand is on, you have permission to cum all over yourself."

"Th-thank fuck, thank you Hector..." She devolves into breathy rambling.

"Five..." Hector starts to count down.

Her hips struggle to contain her anticipation, pressing back against the head of the wand.

"Four..."

She stares at Hector, wild passion clouding her senses.

"Three..."

He suddenly turns the vibrator all the way up to high and feverishly jacks Maria off, aiming her cock up at her.

Maria squeals, and a blinding orgasm follows immediately after. She spends an eternity howling her lungs out and cumming all over herself. She tries to push out Hector's name, but the word is lost into breathy moans and shrieks. The only coherent thought in her mind, even as her back arches and her knuckles go white from holding the frame, is the image of Hector's eyes, locked in the confident stare he gave her seconds before he turned on the vibrator.

About fifteen seconds later, Hector lets up on the vibrator. He collects some of Maria's own cum on his fingers, and gently slides them into her slack-jawed, panting mouth. Wordlessly, she licks up his fingers and sucks them clean. Her eyes flutter as she reorients herself.

"Gooood bunny." Hector gently praises her, running his other hand through her hair once more. "I knew you'd look cuter like this. All breathy, undone, and covered in cum." He slides his fingers out of her mouth.

"You're... too good... not fair." Her head is still swimming, but she can make out Hector giving her a concerned look over.

"How about I get you some water, okay? You just wait here and relax."

"Mmhkay..."

Hector turns and starts to leave, but pauses to glance back. "Oh, you can let go now as well. Like I said, relax for me."

Maria lets go and splays her arms across the bed as soon as she's given the word. She hears Hector leave the room, and before long she hears him come right back, guiding her to sit up and drink from the glass of water.

"There we are... better?"

"Still... kind of woozy, but much better." She readjusts herself and takes the water to nurse from, while Hector puts the wand away. "How are you so good at... that?"

"Experience." He answers plainly, closing the closet door.

"This... isn't your first time?"

"Nope. Is this yours?" Hector grins.

"I'm... Yes, yes this is my first time." Maria does her best to answer without blushing.

"Well, I'm happy to have the honor of being your first." He smiles. A genuine, warm smile, paired with eyes as blue as a summer night. "That aside, you're pretty good for your first. Have you been training for it?"

"N-no, of course not!"

Hector only looks at her as he opens up the closet once more.

"I'm... I meant not training for you!"

"That's a good idea. Another time, though."

Maria blushes and looks away. "Well, I've got a lot of cleanup to do, so if that's-"

"Already cleaning up?"

Maria pauses to turn back around. "...Yes, why..." As she lets her gaze fall past Hector's sweater, she sees exactly why. His cock is standing at attention once again.

"But we haven't even gotten to the main event. You'd have to go and clean up all over again, and that'd just be wasteful."

"You mean... you want to fuck my ass, don't you?" Exhilaration tinges her words.

"Such a smart bunny-toy!" Hector leans in and pets her head. "That's right, I want to bounce you up and down on my cock like the insatiable bunny you are!" That singsong tone again. It just... drives Maria wild.

"Well... not like that, you aren't." She licks her lips to drive the point home.

"Hm... I guess you're right." Hector feigns consideration before turning to her. "Any ideas?"

Maria just grins, rolls onto her back, and opens her mouth, her head hanging off the side of the bed.

Hector gasps. "Good bunny! I didn't even have to teach you that trick!" He rustles her hair as best he can from their positions. If Maria had more of her wits about her, she would be taken aback at being treated like a pet in training. Instead, Hector's Bunny-Toy just brings her paws together to squish her breasts.

He lines his cock up to her lips. "Say 'aah', Bunny~"

"Aaaah~"

Hector slowly slides his dick past his bunny's lips. "There, niiice and easy." He gently runs his hand through her hair. "Since you're so eager to give head like a good toy, do you want to have your first blowjob lesson right now?"

She responds with a casual thumbs up.

"Alright! Let's start with that gag reflex." He trails a finger up her throat, making her shiver. "The first step is to relax your throat, and to do that, you need to relax your mind." At the same time, he starts gently fucking her mouth. "An inch or two past your comfort zone with each thrust, at a constant rhythm to help you adjust."

She lets out a low groan of relaxation, trying to hold her throat open to the best of her ability.

"The second step is managing your breathing. If you're trying to breathe through my cock, you're going to gag. Instead, you want to breathe through your nose, and time it with my thrusts. Like this- In..." Hector slides his cock deeper into Maria's throat. Obediently, she breathes in on rhythm.

"And out." He retracts, and she exhales.

"In..." Again.

"And out..." And again.

"In..." She finds the rhythm.

"And out..." And lets everything else fall away.

"In..."

"And out..."

"In..."

"And out..."

"Good Bunny."

She blinks back to her senses again after... some time, only to be met with Hector's taint resting against her face and his full length sheathed in her throat. She staves off the urge to gag long enough for him to retract himself from her mouth with a wet pop.

"That's it, you're such a quick learner! I was worried you were going to doze off at one point, though. You don't need to relax that much."

"I'm..." She takes a few deep breaths of fresh air. That familiar taste of precum is fresh on her tongue. "I wasn't dozing off."

"Hmm..." Hector looks towards her crotch, then into her eyes to study her for a few seconds. Then, he smirks and sheds his sweater before climbing onto the bed. "Well, I'd pry further, but I have a better place to pry into, and a fresh coat of lube for it." He crosses his legs and pats his lap expectantly.

Maria... disregards the matter as well. She shuffles around to face away from him and-

"Ah-ah-ah, Bunny. Other way." Hector interrupts her.

She pauses, but corrects herself, letting him pull her into his lap by her hips.

"That's better. I want to see all the pretty faces you make bouncing on my dick."

He grinds his cock between her cheeks, but Maria puts a hand on his chest. "Hold on."

"Hm?" Hector pauses for her, and she studies her situation to find just how to express what she needs to say.

"...Nerves?"

Maria... nods.

Hector gives her a warm and understanding smile. "Happens with everyone. I promise I'll be nice and gentle... on one condition."

Her heart stops. "What?"

He grins. "You need to shout 'crow' if you need me to dial it back."

She sighs and flicks his forehead. "You imp."

Hector giggles while Maria lifts herself to align with his cock. She teases it against her asshole, trying to ease into the act as best she can. She takes a few deep breaths to relax herself, only to be interrupted by two mischievous hands groping her ass and spreading her cheeks.

"Need a hand?" Hector smirks.

"I'm..." She's interrupted by a prod at her backdoor. "Fffuck, just... just keep it spread..."

With nothing more than a dirty look, Hector lets Maria ease herself onto the tip of his spit-slick shaft. With one good push and a squeaking moan, she fits in the head, and slooowly sinks onto the next few inches.

"Fuck... fuck, that's big..." Maria's cock, slick with precum, stiffens at the sensation.

"Too much?"

"I can take it." She grabs his shoulders to steady herself.

Maria rises about an inch up and falls another two, letting out a shaky breath each time his dick brushes against her prostate. She repeats this cycle until Hector is... maybe halfway buried inside her before she stops to collect herself again.

"So, is it as good as you'd hoped it'd be?"

"You are, you're so fucking good..." Maria whines.

"I am?" He prods.

"You're the... the one fucking my ass right now...!"

"Maria, I'm just sitting back and letting you have your fun. Do you want to see what it looks like when I'm fucking you?"

"Oh, yes." Maria practically moans.

"Well, it takes a lot of energy... I don't know if you're really up to the task, either..." He hems and haws, massaging circles into her asscheeks.

"Come on, Hector, fuck me! Fill me up, breed me, make good on that promise to bounce me up and down on you like a bunny!" Despite the need and indignation in her voice, she doesn't move an inch off his cock.

"Breed you?" Once again, his entire demeanor changes like a flash of lightning. "You want me to breed you? Is my Bunny in heat?"

Maria clenches down and freezes up. Her face is inches away from his, and she can see the way he's glaring at her- sizing her up like a piece of meat.

"Bunny, I asked you a question. Are you in heat?"

"Yes." Her carnal desire to be fucked into submission has taken over. She's throwing herself into Hector's jaws, and she couldn't be happier.

He lets out a reserved chuckle. "What am I going to do with you... How about I knock you up? Would that calm you down?"

"Yes, yes it would, please-"

Her babbling is interrupted as Hector suddenly thrusts into her, burying three inches inside her at once. His next thrust is no kinder- two inches up, then all the way to the hilt. The bunny doesn't even try to stifle her ecstatic moans.

"Good Bunny. Enjoying yourself?"

"Fuhck yes." Her eyes are unfocused, filled with hearts and stars.

"Then start bouncing." Hector removes his hands from her ass, resting them behind himself. "Hop to it!"

"Yessir- Hector! Yes Hector!" She braces against him, raising her hips partway up and crashing back down with a quiver. She rides him as best she can, taking him fast and hard, twitching every time she leans that certain way, driving his cock right into her prostate and pushing out a deep moan.

"Fuuuuuck, you're so big, Hector, you're stretching me out so g-haaaaah~!"

He interrupts her again, holding her still as he bites down on her neck. He isn't rough enough to draw blood, but it's more than enough to leave a hickey. After a few seconds of biting, he slides up to her ear.

"I didn't tell you to stop, Bunny."

"Yhh... yesh Hechtor..."

Her mind addled with pleasure, the Bunny can only draw herself up to the head of Hector's cock before falling back down on it with a slurred moan. All the while, Hector is grabbing and nipping her in all the sensitive spots around her neck, covering her in hickeys. She only makes it about two or three more thrusts before her own prick starts twitching.

"God, god, gonna cum, I'm gonna cum..."

"You wanna cum?" Hector relents, shifting his hand to her chin so he can look her in the eyes. "You wanna cum your brains out on my cock?"

"Yeees, fuck me stupid and knock me up, pleeeaseee~!" Every last vestige of shame has completely faded in her mind.

"Gladly, bunny." He kisses her deep and then grabs her hips to lift and fuck her deeper. Within moments of the pace change, she howls into the kiss and makes a mess between both of their chests, going all but blind from the sensation. His thrusts don't relent at all, though, keeping her stranded in mid-orgasmic mindlessness, even when the kiss finally breaks.

"F-fuhhck, I- ghod, you're... fucking breaking me, Hhhhector!"

"I'm only breaking you in." He breathes between pants. "You just asked me to fuck you stupid. This is what you wanted."

"He-eh-ehctoooor..."

"If you really need me to stop, safeword now."

The command rings in her head with unmatched clarity, even as her prostate is being hammered. She knows the word that they agreed on. Crow. She could speak it now- well, she could try as coherently as she could. He'd stop the second he heard anything resembling "crow". This is her out.

But the way he's holding her, fucking into her, staring at her, marking her up... leading and training her like a pet? It's doing something to her, and the last thing she wants is for him to stop.

She leans into him. "I told you... I can take it." She slurs. "Keep fucking going."