Carrot Shortcake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind his eyes, she can see him prepare to rile her up for being so forward and eager, but it loses out to something far more primal as he kisses her again, with a desperate passion. He grinds himself up into her a few more times before slamming in to the hilt, and the floodgate breaks.

It's enough to make the bunny cum again.

Did she even stop cumming?

None of that matters, really.

Not when that deep, burning desire inside of her is being smothered by load after load, rope after rope of warm, sticky love.

A good ten seconds later, she breaks the kiss to catch her breath. Each breath out comes as a moan, and each breath in is full of sex. Her head is still swimming as she blinks herself back down to earth.

"Fuck... fuck, that was... amazing..."

"Awww, that's cute..." She can make out a ravenous gleam in his eyes. "You think that was breeding?"

The bunny only has a second to process his words, and less to process what comes next. She's thrown on her back, still speared on Hector's cock, and her legs are pushed up to her sides in a mating press. His weight is pinning her down, his dick is still hard, and her neck is being assailed with even more love bites. She moans out for Hector, but the name is twisted into a high-pitched slurry of complete lust.

She's coming again. Her tongue is lolling out.

Is this what it feels like to die?

She feels him bottom out inside her again. Another load of fresh warmth.

She feels sticky.

Bouncing springs meld with the sound of Hector's hips pounding hers.

She's coming. Maybe for the third time. Fourth? Second?

Hector is making her cum. He's using her like a toy, just like she asked him to.

She wants to stay like this forever.

Let everything but the pulse in her prick and the stretch in her ass fade away.

Let everything... fade away...

---

Maria rubs her eyes. Her window is positioned just right so that the sun always hits her eyes early in the morning- a boon for productivity, a bane for the first minute of waking up. Eventually, however, she pushes the blankets off of herself and Hector.

"Mornin', sleepyhead." His singsong cadence is soft.

"Good morning..." She looks at her bedmate.

"Hector..." The gears in her head turn through the morning haze.

"Why are you in my bed? Naked?" She looks down at herself. "And why am I naked?"

"Because we had sex last night, because we had sex last night, aaand because-"

"I get it." She cuts him off, clutching the covers to hide her breasts.

"Need a moment?"

"I'm... no, what I need is coffee." She rubs sleep out of her eyes with her free hand.

"I can do that." Hector gets up and strolls out of the room.

A few minutes later, Hector returns with a mug of coffee to a more collected- although no more clothed- Maria. "Nothing for yourself?"

"I put on some tea. It'll be some time." He sits on the bed next to her.

"Didn't feel the need for clothes, I see."

"My clothes are in my room and we live alone. Besides, it's nothing you haven't seen." He draws his leg up seductively.

"Charming." She deadpans.

"It doesn't seem like you've changed, either." He retorts.

"Well, I didn't take five years' worth of hormones for a novelty shirt." She lets the covers fall and reveal her breasts. "And you explored far more than I was able to. Now hand over the coffee before you spill it on the bed."

"Alright, alright." He rights himself and passes the mug to her, scooching up to sit beside her.

Maria takes a sip, gradually perking up. "Alright. First off, why am I naked."

"Because we had-"

"When we were having sex, I was in a playboy bunny costume." She cuts him off.

"And it was very cute."

"Not what I asked." Her sharp tone does nothing to hide her blush.

"Fine, fine... we got it really dirty, so I put the whole thing through the wash."

"All of it?" Maria raises her eyebrows.

"Well, not the whole thing." Hector leans in and tugs a bunny ear into her field of view.

"Hector. I am this close to throwing this coffee at you."

"Point taken." He backs off with a playful smile, and Maria takes another sip of coffee to hide her own smirk.

"...How did I pass out, anyways?"

"We went a few more rounds than you could handle when you were riding me. Frankly, I don't think I had more than one or two in me either."

"Ah, right. That was..."

"You asking me to breed you?"

Maria takes another sip of coffee, dodging Hector's confirmation.

"For real, though, is anything feeling sore or something?"

"Well... I think my tank will be empty for the next day or two, my legs feel like jelly, and I'm planning on having a glass or two of water after this coffee. But nothing else."

"That's good to hear."

The two sit in silence together, the sounds of the awakening city surrounding them.

Hector breaks the silence after a few sobering moments. "So, now that emotions aren't running high... we should probably talk about where we stand now. What we're expecting going forward, that kind of stuff."

Maria clears her throat. "Makes sense. Do you... want to give dating a try? There's a quaint parlor restaurant we could get lunch at."

"I've always preferred cozy nights in, but that sounds like fun." Hector's lapis eyes shine in the morning light, aglow with admiration. "How about we play around to see what works for a few days?"

"Sounds like a plan." Maria smiles, and leans in to kiss him on the cheek. The jump in her heartbeat is from more than the coffee.

Hector smiles back, and weaves his hand into her hair to pet her. "Speaking of plans, still interested in learning how to give a blowjob?"

"That's... not just yet."

He withdraws his hand. "I'm only kidding, Maria."

She takes hold of it, to Hector's surprise. "I'm not." She meets his gaze, eye to eye. "I'm interested, but... only once we have dating figured out."

"Well... that's fine by me." He gets comfortable next to her, and takes a deep, relaxed breath.

Maria smiles and leans into him. She lets her mind wander at the possibilities- going out with Hector, enjoying a movie with him at home, sharing a meal made together, getting... frisky, when the moment calls for it... it sounds like Maria's cup of tea.

...Wait.

"Hector. Hector, the tea."

"Uh..." He smiles. "Uh oh."

The two rush out to check on the tea. Hector's apprehensive taste test reveals it to be much too bitter, and the two elect to pour themselves each a glass of water instead. After some playful small talk, they each dress themselves, pick a day for their first date, and continue their days and their lives as before, only closer together now. It isn't seamless, picturesque, or perfect, but precious little in life is. Regardless, neither of them would have it any other way.