Carrot Shortcake

Story Info
Maria dresses up in a bunnysuit for Hector. Training ensues.
8.3k words
3.91
4.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is outrageous, she thought to herself. What kind of woman would let herself be caught dead in a getup like this?

Maria is a woman who calculates every possible risk before making her move. When she bet against Kadin at cards, she deemed the chance of seeing him in a skimpy fireman's outfit worth the risk of having to show herself in a playboy bunny outfit. However, a worthwhile risk is a risk all the same, and the cards decided that she would be caught alive in that exact getup.

She stepped out of the changing room, heralded by the clack of her high heels- thank God she at least knew how to walk in heels- and sarcastically struck a pose, not bothering to wipe the irritation from her face. While Kadin laughed up a storm, she noticed Hector... remaining silent, taking in the sight with a soft grin. When his river-blue eyes met with hers, she looked away reflexively.

"You might as well take a picture. It'll last longer."

"Good idea!" Hector chimed, digging around in his pocket.

"You- That wasn't an invitation!"

Hector sulked in light disappointment as Kadin fell out of his chair laughing.

When they all had composed themselves again to leave, Maria returned to the changing room to remove the costume, but she hesitated to put it back on the rack. The way Hector was looking at her... it wasn't the worst feeling.

She's had stray thoughts about him before. About taking his scruffy white hair in her hands, about how tall he was- 6'6", nearly a whole foot taller than Maria if she stood up straight! They'd joked before about fucking to relieve the emotional tension between them, but... she started to really consider it now, and she has the feeling Hector is too.

...She slid the clothes into her purse. No sense spending money on such a big gamble- If he isn't interested, it'll gather dust in a cabinet for the rest of her life.

So now, she's sitting on the couch of her and Hector's flat, in full playboy bunny costume, waiting for him to walk through the door.

---

Sitting in anticipation with nothing else to occupy her, Maria's thoughts linger on her garb. The leather bodysuit hugs her form, not choking her, but not letting her relax fully, either. The fishnet stockings feel uncanny on her, and the wrist cuffs shuffle when she moves her arms. Most of all, though, the ears keep flopping into her field of view, and she's this close to just-

"Heyyy, Maria! I didn't know you liked bunny rabbits so much!"

Maria jolts back to the real world as Hector closes the door and leans in over the arm of the couch, bearing an innocent grin. She scrambles back on impulse, inadvertently giving him an eyeful of an indecent angle. "You-" She clears her throat and leans against the opposite armrest, resting one leg inward. "No, I couldn't care less for rabbits."

"Planning on going to a costume party, then?" Hector takes a seat across from her.

"Of course not. You really think I'd waltz out in public in this?" The difference in attire between the two is stark- Hector is still in his casual outing look, a white sweater and light skinny jeans with some blue sneakers.

Hector grins, and the whimsical undertone to his voice disappears in an instant. "Then what in the world are you all dressed up for?"

Maria opens her mouth, but her words aren't there. She looks into his eyes- sealing her own fate- and shivers. Hector's own gaze is locked on her. Not on her body, on the outfit, or what little is left to his imagination, but on the blush spreading through her face and the words behind her eyes.

"Well?"

At last, she musters a sentence. "It's for myself."

"I don't think either of us believe that lie. Care to try again?"

She goes silent again, drawing her legs close together to hide herself. His eyes were still trained on her, unflinching, like a vast ocean calling her to its depths. To drown in him. It was taking all of her better judgment to resist, and even that was a losing battle.

"...To feel attractive."

Each word she picks is spoken with tactical effort. She can't risk making herself too vulnerable, but if she's too cold... she'll lose this opportunity. She takes another look at Hector, tearing herself away from focusing on his eyes. He's... Smiling at her. Warmly.

"As fun as trying to tease it out of you is, this back and forth isn't going anywhere. So..."

He leans in. Not domineering, still giving her enough room to get up, but making his intentions clear as crystal. Maria's heart starts to hammer.

"Want to blow off some steam with me?"

Maria is a woman who calculates every possible risk before making her move. But after he'd been dangled in front of her as long as it's been, always just out of reach, joking about it every time, all to lead up to this moment...

In an instant, Maria pulls Hector in for a deep kiss. Just as quickly, Hector pushes back, pinning her against the sofa and taking control of the kiss. She resists his reversal, but her efforts become plainly half-hearted as he gropes her through the leather bodysuit. She settles in under him, focusing on holding back her whimpers instead.

A few long and passionate seconds later, Hector rises off of Maria and lets her sit up before pulling her into his lap and pinning her legs open with his own. Maria bites her lip and leans back into Hector as he redoubles his fondling- stroking her inner thigh, massaging her breasts, and trailing his hands just around her stiffening prick. She feels his own cock press against her ass, and takes the opportunity to grind back into him. She may have lost dominance in this instant, but she isn't giving up quite yet.

All of a sudden, Hector takes hold of her by the jaw, leans into her ear, and nips at her, squeezing a surprised squeak out of Maria. "Enjoying your massage?"

The whisper rocks her core like a violent sea. "Just... just don't stop..."

"If you insist." He chimes playfully before trailing down and biting the base of her neck.

"Aagh- ghaahh... Hectorrr..." Maria breathes out his name, grasping for his arms to anchor herself in him. Her focus shifts from trying to regain control to retaining her senses as Hector's focus remains fixated on making her come undone.

"Careful with all that noise, Maria." He rises back to her ear. "We're pretty close to the door, and it's far from soundproof. What if someone hears your moaning?"

She shivers. "D-don't say things like that!" She meets him with her own whisper, albeit sharper.

"Really? You'd rather make all the noise you wanted until someone barges in and sees your pretty body on display like this?" He tugs at a floppy bunny ear to accentuate his point.

"No! I'm not a shameless... I wouldn't let anyone else even look at me dressed like this!"

Hector takes hold of her chin and tilts her so she can look into his eyes.

"So you want to be all mine?"

She gazes into his eyes, well and truly trapped. "You're..."

"You only want me to see you dressed up and undone like this?"

She squirms in his lap. Her desire is burning away at her, screaming to just quench herself in him. "You know... exactly what you're doing, Hect-"

"And so do you. So you know I need you to say it." His candy-sweet smile mocks her in tandem with his cold gaze.

"...Fine. I dressed up like this to get your attention again, and I don't want anything or anyone to interrupt us right now, so just..." What does she even say next? Kiss me? Grope me? Fuck me? Maria's thoughts are a hazy pink cloud, and Hector's smirk isn't helping one bit.

"Well, now you have it." he hums, without a care in the world.

"...Have what?" Maria manages to prod.

"My attention. So, why don't you show off?"

"Huh?"

Hector grins. "Stand up so I can appreciate this playboy getup you're in."

"You... can't be serious."

"You're the one who wanted to show off." He leans back and unwinds his legs from her own.

She flushes. "Don't you use my own words against m-ee!"

Maria's indignance is interrupted by a buck of his hips into her own. Even through both of their clothes... she can feel how hard he is.

"Well, if you're sure, I could go take care of this myself..." He trails off with a wry grin.

Maria stands up without a word. She takes a few steps, and then turns around.

"Fine. Take a good look. And no pictures. Not even a joke about it."

"Alright. I'll just ask again if I forget, then."

"Ha-ha."

Maria strikes a pose- the same one she took when she first wore this outfit as a dare. One hand behind her head, the other on her hip, eyes locked with Hector. Now that they're alone, he's making no effort to balance his gaze with respect. She watches him drink her in, from her blushing face framed by the floppy bunny ears, to her neck and shoulders, clothed only by a small white collar with a black bow tie. To her generous cleavage, made even more pronounced by the hug of the leather and covered only barely to modesty. To her tight midriff, and her... crotch...

She only now realizes how openly her cock is parading her arousal, as it plainly and visibly bulges against her outfit. In a desperate attempt to salvage some dignity, she turns around as quickly as her heels let her, and inadvertently bends over to show off the low back of the bodysuit, her plump rear, and the small, fuzzy tail. All the while, her thighs stay on display, snugly hugged by her fishnets. She can hear Hector snicker at her predicament.

"Have you... gotten your eyeful yet?"

"Almost! Can you put your hands up like a bunny?"

"...What?" Maria's plain confusion overpowers her embarrassment as she turns to look over her shoulder. To think that Hector can switch from innocent to arrogant at the drop of a hat just to get what he wants...

"Y'know, bunny paws!" Hector mimics the movement- arms close in to his sides, with his hands and wrists held up and pointed down.

Maria may be hot and bothered, but she's not stupid. She knows that if she makes that pose, her forearms will press her breasts together even more. Instead, she takes his request as an opportunity. He's clearly let down his guard- this is her chance to take control again.

"You mean like... this~?" Maria puts all of her grace to use, turning around and miming the pose. True to form, her chest is squished together, and she even shifts her shoulders to add to the allure. Topping it off, she side-eyes him with a wry grin, ready to see him realize he's bitten off more than he can chew.

Except that isn't what she sees. Hector's deep blue eyes betray nothing but amusement, and his smile is just as sweet as when he demonstrated the pose he wanted to see Maria match. The words that pass those lips are just as sweet, but strike her core deeper than she ever thought two words could.

"Good bunny!"

Her blush returns in full force. "Wh- I'm- I'm not some pet for you to order around!"

"I dunno, you've been doing a good job taking orders so far."

"That's- I don't- You're not-" Maria tugs her fake ears over her face and groans in frustration.

"Is something the matter?" Hector asks, fake pity seeping from his voice.

She takes a deep breath... and wells up all of her pride. "No, Hector. Because this is where we stop playing games."

"Oh?"

She turns to face him and takes a step forward. If she wants Hector to take her seriously as a dominant partner, she needs to stand her ground and push back. And right now, she knows exactly what that means.

"Pants off. It's your turn."

He smiles. "Where's this all come from?"

"Is that a complaint?"

"Not from me." He shuffles his way out of his pants without getting up, leaving Maria to kneel in front of him and fish his dick out of his boxers herself.

And as she pulls his underwear down, his dick flops onto her face- from Maria's estimate, easily seven, maybe eight inches of stiff cock. She blinks for a few seconds before taking hold of it and stroking it.

"Think it'll be too much?"

"Of course not." She can't let a single nerve show. She's practiced before. Her toys aren't... quite as big, but she knows what to do.

She leans into the base, kissing him between the balls and shaft, trailing steadily up his cock at her own pace. Surprisingly, she's met with no interruption by Hector, smug comment or otherwise. She reaches the head and watches his pre begin to bead, but leans back in for another pass instead of savoring the head of his cock quite yet. After some slow stroking and another pass down his cock, the bead has grown enough to roll down the head.

Maria smiles. "Looks like I'm not the only one who was looking forward to this, hm?"

Before Hector can answer, she laps up the precum, taking the head into her mouth and swirling it around her tongue. She'd tasted a dash of her own precum after letting her fantasies push past apprehension one lonely night, but tasting a steady stream of it while sucking dick is... another matter. Not decidedly worse, but certainly different.

Having found her rhythm, Maria slides more of his cock past her lips, careful to keep her teeth out of the way. Keeping her tongue active, she looks up at Hector to gauge his reaction, only to be met with a sly grin- the only warning she receives before he crosses his legs over her shoulders. As best she can with her mouth full, she demands to know what he's trying to do.

"Don't mind me, just settling in. You seemed to be getting pretty comfortable yourself."

She grumbles through his shaft.

"Tap my hip if it's too much."

He's challenging her. Maria is certain, Hector is challenging her to see exactly how much he needs to push her to make her throw in the towel. Well, she'll be happy to show him that he'll need to try harder than this to bring Maria Voldaren to heel.

She takes hold of his thighs and starts bobbing up and down his cock, working her tongue as best she can. Each time, she takes just a little more of his cock into her mouth than before. If she focuses, she can even hear Hector's breath becoming unsteady. She takes the chance to weave one of her hands under his leg to massage his balls, making every effort to get him past the edge.

It isn't long before Hector's small gasps of pleasure turn into moans, and as Maria gets more and more confident, a hand on her head interrupts her. For an instant, she expects him to push her forward, to make her take every inch of his cock down her at once- she's watched porn, after all, and knows well how that goes for the receiver. She's prepared, though. She inhales through her nose and braces for-

Instead of a massive thrust, Hector gently rustles her hair. Weaving his fingers into the base of her hair only to gently comb through it. The feeling makes Maria pause and forget about showing Hector up, even about sucking his dick. She just lets her eyes unfocus and enjoys the moment. She hardly even notices when he guides her up and down his cock- slowly at first, but then matching her previous pace- until his warning.

"Ngh... Gonna cum..."

By the time Maria recovers from her haze, she's taken Hector's cock to the hilt, with the legs once crossed behind her now splayed out from pleasure. All of this is just in time for her to feel him pulse in her throat and cum directly down it. Hardly prepared, she gags, leaning back from his cock on instinct. Once her throat is free, she sputters as the rest of Hector's orgasm paints her face and chest. It falls hot and heavy on her, and the last thing she's prepared for is the taste. It's clumsy, messy, and just enough to prick Maria's eyes with tears.

"Hey, hey, easy now. Are you alright?" Once her senses come back to her, she sees Hector leaning in to inspect her.

Maria spits cum up and takes a few heavy breaths before nodding. She looks down at herself- Her tits are glazed with cum, and the persistent warmth on her face betrays to her how coated her face is. Even her tongue is still reeling from the aftertaste.

"Alright." Hector takes hold of her chin once more and tilts her head up so their gaze can meet. Those abyss-blue eyes peirce Maria's and look into her soul. "I really didn't know if you'd be able to take me all the way to the hilt. You're such a good bunny, Maria."

Maria finally realizes, only when it is assuredly too late. Every move she made tonight- each kiss, each step, even each word- it was all in a dance to Hector's tune. But now, she knows the rhythm, she knows her partner, and most importantly, she knows how it feels to let your partner take the lead. And at this point, she's fully content to lose herself to this dance.

"Well... Thank you..."

"I'll give more of a warning the next time I cum. That, or we could stick to facials. You do look pretty cute like this!"

Maria chuckles bashfully before standing up in front of him again. "Well, I'll give you one more eyeful before I have to clean myself off, then. And remember, no pictures." She even puffs out her cum-coated tits with the bunny pose for him, but Hector's gaze wanders south.

"You sure you don't want to go for a second round?"

"Huh-hhuah?!" Maria is interrupted by Hector standing up and tracing two fingers up her stiff, trapped cock as he slings the other around her waist to grab her ass, pinning her close.

"I want to give you a reward for doing such a good job. Don't you want to cum too?"

"I..." Maria's head is swimming. From the thrill of swallowing and being covered in Hector's cum, from the pride she feels from being praised and complimented, from his posture trapping her against him, from how much she wants to cum. How much she needs to cum. She looks into his eyes, totally helpless.

Hector pets her again. "Don't worry, I'll take great care of you. Just trust me, alright?"

Maria nods along. Her coherent thought is lost at sea, and to her, Hector is the only thing in the world right now.

"That's a good bunny. Now, let's hop to it." He guides her out of the flat's common space and makes for Maria's bedroom.

On the way, the clack of her own heels and the flopping of her ears wakes Maria up just enough to recall walking out in full playboy bunny attire as a part of a lost bet. She was so frustrated- she thought it beneath her to be dressed like that, to be ogled by just anyone. But now, when she's just sharing it with Hector, the vulnerability isn't nearly as intimidating.

And as she finishes that thought, Hector gestures to the door in front of them. "After you."

Maria perks up, and strays out from his embrace to open up her bedroom to Hector.

Inside, the scarlet-painted room is perfectly neat. The queen-size bed is made, her fashionable drawers are organized, and the closet is firmly closed. About three quarters of the belongings here were stolen in some way, but if Hector can't figure that out, she doesn't need to draw attention to it. His focus is better spent elsewhere.

Maria sways her hips as she walks to the closet and opens it with a small flair. Inside is a mountain of kink gear- dildos, vibrators, gags, blindfolds, ropes, harnesses, and even a riding crop.

"Tada~"

Hector whistles. "Never would have put you down for such a physical girl, Maria."

"It's a hobby." She decides not to mention who her thoughts kept drifting towards whenever she ordered or used any of her equipment. "And now..." She walks into the closet and gestures to it all like a gameshow diva. "Everything in here is at your disposal tonight."

"You're sure?" Hector muses in wonder, with a gleaming hint of lust too subtle for Maria to notice.

"Of course. They're all clean and ready for use."

Hector smiles. He closes the distance between him and Maria once again, caressing the side of her face. "All of them except for one." His finger catches a glob of cum, and he smears it across her lips. "But I think I like you messy like this." He playfully boops her on the nose.

On reflex, Maria licks her lips clean. His cum has started to cool off, but it still only added to her heat. It takes all of her willpower to not start fondling herself or humping Hector's leg like a desperate animal.