All Comments on 'Carrots for Revenge'

by niteowl2003

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
datadyndatadynalmost 17 years ago
3.36

3.36 was niteowluk99's score on Stories Online for Carots for revenge and I don't think it will be much higher here. Even Bobby's wimp stories have higher scores.

Bad and pointless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You Can Buy Carrots with the foliage left on

Hey, all you critics out there, this is a good tale, short, to the point, and no-one gets 'hurt'.

And yes I know I am sick, but I had in mind the carrots still *with* the greenery. Maybe Brazillianed, with a sharp knife,

Developing a sudden aversion to Salad Dressing,

Yours,

Kilroy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ABC...

...you and me.

niteowl2003niteowl2003almost 17 years agoAuthor
IN Defence

In response to DATADYN's comments, the score he refers to is the QSCORE on Storiesonline, which is defined as 'Q Score is the score calculated relative to the median of the scores of all the stories posted during the same period of time.'

A more accurate score therefore is the TPA. which had 7 logged scores and averaged out at 7.4.2. so technical of 7. plot of 4. and appeal of 2.

Whilst everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I feel this reader has totally missed the humour intended in this story as the woman got her own back on her husband and evened the score. It would not surprise me if Datadyn was the type of guy who was the victim of such a revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Holy mackrel!

Should the cucumbers be afraid????

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Vegetables gone wild!

Well this was just plain silly. Given the fact that most men love to eat their wives pussies how is this, in ANY way, shape or form, revenge? So her pussy juices got mixed in with the olive oil and vinegar. You probably need to rethink this story.

SigintSigintover 10 years ago
Revenge?

How does this constitute revenge? If you eat your wife's pussy why would you turn your nose up to eating a carrot that's been in her pussy? Just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The vegetables send their regards

But they wonder how this was revenge? They liked it and so did your husband. Conclusion? You are an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sounds like a good use for carrots

And I'm sure they enjoyed being used and the husband enjoyed eating them. Is there a difference between going down on his wife and eating the carrot? I don't think so. She got NO revenge .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where's the revenge?

Most husbands go down on their wives frequently. Dine at the "Y". So eating a carrot with very little of his wife's pussy juices on it seems like a walk in the park, nothing really nasty about it. No revenge here. Just a stupid story that was poorly thought out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous