All Comments on 'Carrvale Cougar Club Ch. 01'

by Frederick Carol

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
bluerowdybluerowdy3 months ago

Great start. More chapters soon, please.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog3 months ago

i suspect the other sons similarly balked at Mom getting passed around before their own son got a crack at her. So the rota starts early for one and all and all the gals have big smiles to bring to their next meeting!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i want to like it but not sure. yet.

Literotica8675309Literotica86753093 months ago

Awesome start! Only criticism i would have is the way they talk seems very instructional and a little unnatural. Other than that loved the content!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WOW! What a great story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 stars! Can't wait for chapter 2. So many ways for this to go. Start slow and the boys with their mothers and then the rota begins. Then they could have group sex and maybe an all out organizing before they are finished.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What bluerowdy said, and then double it. Oh, and throw in some female pussy eating please. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really like this story and want to read more of this story, I think you should continue on with the CCC and the rest of the cougars and their cubs.

kameljockeykameljockey3 months ago

very good story line. Needs a bit of work on the dialogue. Looking forward to a great series....

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

What a fantastic start ... so far, so good!

Frederick CarolFrederick Carol3 months agoAuthor

Author Note: There are 10 chapters written so far and I plan on submitting them at the rate of one per week, giving me time to write further chapters. Don't hold your breath, I'm a slow writer, partly due to ill-health. FC

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed the story but like others have said it needs a rework with the dialogue. Example: no kid would say, "Not without your express permission. It seems a little out of place that the mom came up with the idea for the camera and not the kid. Also, it seemed unnatural for her name dropping all the whiskey brands and the brand and model name of the camera. It's a great story concept and I'm looking forward to other parts.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story was a lot of fun. I picture a path for many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love it! You could make it a slow build by each mother/off spring being its own chapter. I hope the twin sister gets into the rotation. It would be cool if the boys forbid birth control & the only bare back be between mothers/sister/aunt & their own blood. Condoms required for all unrelated partners practicing breeding techniques to be used on their own related mom/sister/aunt! Ready to read the next chapter in the series. 5☆

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story is pretty good, and it is an easy 3 or 4 rating. But seriously, "I spread my legs to let my son see my pussy for the first time. My late husband had loved to eat me and I'd always kept my pussy shaved so that he didn't get pubic hairs between his teeth, and I'd carried on shaving it even though he'd gone." YO THEIR AUTHOR, this is a lady who is at least 40 years old or older, and her pussy is depicted as shaved instead of her having a super thick dark sexy bush with her engorged cunt lips and a rock-hard erect clit protruding from the forest of hair. Surly I am not the only commenter to have noticed she was shaved, and this was a totally hairless pussy on someone who was NOT 18 and in a bikini?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not sure about this story start yet either. I also don't like the pass around concept. With that said and it does happen then a condom is a must, but why for their own mom's? It would have been a lot hotter to actually creampie their own mothers.

fernfirefernfire3 months ago

Great story. keep going. It will be interesting how many keep it in the family.......................................

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot scene in the bedroom. I'll confess, I'm not comfortable with parent/child sex; it's one of the strongest taboos in our society. The premise of this "Club" is believable--mostly; and I suppose it stands to reason that the Club's "den mother" would be the first to implement their plan. So the story starts off with a bang (ahem!). I hope you pay attention to the comments about the stilff (oops!) dialogue and the wrong generation for a shaved pussy. Give us more story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Dr beulahthemick; Nice unrushed start, only downside was the condom, surely she could have got a `morning-after pill when she went to get her new supply.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous