Carrvale Cougar Club Ch. 08

Story Info
Fun for Liz and Jason, Matt and Natalie.
4.5k words
4.64
3.2k
12

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrvale Cougar Club -- Ch. 8

* * * * *

Despite his prediction of a slow start to the day it was only just after nine when Matt came down for his breakfast next morning, I had finished my own breakfast but put two slices of bread into the toaster for him.

"Thanks, Mom, I'll take it from here," he said. I was just about finished my cup of coffee and drained my cup, before giving it a quick wash and leaving it to drain.

"Any plans for the day, son?"

"Nothing special planned, Mom," he replied, pouring milk over his cereal. "You?"

"Your Aunt Lucy asked me to go over, I said yes, but I'll be gone all day. Will you be okay getting your own lunch?"

"Not a problem, Mom, you know that."

I laughed. "Yes, I guess I do." I put my coat on and gave him a quick kiss. "Back about four, honey."

"Okay, Mom, see you then."

Lucy lives about an hour's drive away, with her amiable husband, Bob, and their fourteen year old daughter, Kelly. Lucy and I usually talk on the phone at least once a week, and exchange frequent text messages, but we like to meet up at least once a month. I always enjoyed my visit and today was no exception and Lucy and I kept up an almost constant chatter while I was with them, with frequent contributions from Bob and Kelly, but at three-fifteen I bade them goodbye and headed home.

Matt greeted me with his usual kiss and we were soon relaxing on the couch together.

"Mom?" he said.

"Yes, honey?"

"I've been reading that article on photographing nudes again, you know, the one in my photography magazine?"

I laughed. "You mean the article that inspired my nude selfies?"

"Yeah, that's the one. Well, I don't know if you remember, but Natalie said she would model nude for me?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Well, I thought I''d ask her to come over tomorrow, when you're at work, if that's okay with you?"

"Of course, honey." I grinned. "I suspect you won't just be taking photographs, will you?"

He grinned. "Probably not, but I do intend to take photographs. Problem is, I'd like to try out a few poses to see how good I can make them, so I wondered, will you model for me, after dinner?"

"You mean you want your mother to take all of her clothes off and let you photograph her that way?" I said sternly, struggling to keep a straight face.

Matt nodded. "Yes, Mom. Please?"

"Of course, honey, in fact I was going to ask you to take some."

"You were?" he said, obviously surprised.

"Yes, I was. I am. Please take some nude photographs of me, son."

He grinned. "Whenever you like, Mom."

"Okay, then, after dinner, as you suggested, and I want some nude shots of you as well."

He blinked, then nodded. "Okay, Mom, you take some of me as well. I guess that's only fair. No one but you or me sees them, though, okay?"

"I thought maybe the other Cougars? After you've fucked all of us, though, as we'll all be familiar with what you look like naked by then."

"I dunno, Mom. I'll think about it, though."

"Yes, you do that. First, though, what do you want for dinner. I have a couple of rib-eye steaks?"

"Yeah! Steak, baked potato and some salad?"

"Sounds good to me, so that's what we'll have. For now, though, I'll go and undress and put a robe on, to let any tight bra-strap or pantie-line marks fade before our photo session."

"Good thinking, Mom."

We both enjoy the occasional steak and we enjoyed our meal, chatting easily as we ate, more as friends than mother and son, and by seven-thirty we were ready to start. When I'd bought Matt his D5600 I'd taken the sales clerk's advice and also bought him a compatible flashgun, and Matt had added a couple of stands, one to hold a reflector and one to hold the flashgun and an umbrella diffuser, and a remote trigger for the flash.

"Where do you want to shoot me, honey?" I asked him after we'd finished clearing up after the meal.

"I thought we'd do it in the sitting room," he said, "either there or your bedroom."

"It's more logical for me to be naked in a bedroom," I said.

He laughed. "Yes, I guess it is. Okay, we'll use your bedroom. There's enough space for me to get the flash and reflector properly placed.

"Okay, honey, let's get started." Se we did. Matt must have taken over a hundred shots, one of the advantages of digital as opposed to analog photography. He had me sitting, kneeling, laying on my back, my front, my side. We probably spent over two hours shooting, and I was ready for a drink of something when we called a halt.

"Matt, honey, I'm going to pour myself a glass of wine," I said as I retrieved my robe and donned it.

"Okay, Mom. I'll clear the gear away. See you downstairs in a few minutes."

"Okay, son." I trotted downstairs and poured myself a glass of Merlot, and I was probably a third of the way through it when Matt came in.

"I think I'll grab a beer, Mom," he said. The work of moments and he sat down beside me on the couch. He held up an SD card. "Want to look at some pictures, Mom?"

"Definitely," I said, and Matt got up to pop the card into the SD slot on our video recorder.

"I'll put it on slideshow for the first run through," he said, and we settled on the couch to look at his photographs of his naked mother. As I said, there were about a hundred shots, and I reckon about twenty of them could be rated good or better, about fifty were acceptable, and thirty or so were candidates for deletion.

I enjoyed looking at myself. I'm not narcissistic by any means, but I'm quite happy with my body. I exercise regularly, make sure we eat healthy food and keep a careful eye on the calories. From comments expressed by both Matt and Tony I knew my young lovers appreciated my efforts.

"I put the photo gear in the spare room, Mom. I think I'll take Natalie in there to shoot, because I can push the bed to one side and I'll have enough space to set up that background I bought with my birthday money. I texted her earlier and she's coming for about ten."

"Did you warn her about the bra strap marks?"

"Yeah, I did. She says to prepare myself for a surprise," he said, laughing. I made a mental note to ask him about it when I got home from work the next day. I glanced at my watch. Almost ten. Posing nude for my son had turned me on and I was feeling horny.

"Wanna fuck, honey?" I said, with a grin for him. "I'm feeling horny after that photo session."

"Best offer I've had all day," he said, "Yes, of course I do."

"Come on, then, my bed awaits!"

I managed to get him to fuck me twice before we settled ourselves for sleep, once doggy, and once cowgirl, both very enjoyable.

Tuesday morning duly arrived, the alarm clock went off and another working day began. A fairly easy working day, thank goodness, and I had my now usual coffee to go and Danish with Jane at our lunch break.

"Matt and I had a nude photo session last night," I said, "we must have about one hundred shots."

"Any pussy shots?" Jane asked with a grin.

"Not as such, but a couple of the shots show more than they should as straightforward nude shots. Maybe twenty or so of the pics are definite keepers, and about thirty are candidates for immediate deletion."

Jane laughed. "Would Matt photograph me nude if I asked him?"

"I think he'd love to. He's shooting Natalie this morning."

"Yes, she told me. I'm just wondering how many they'll manage to shoot before they end up in bed," said Jane, laughing.

"At least one," I said, with a grin. "Talking of fucking, who's your fuck-buddy this week? I have Jason Binns coming to me."

"Peter Weston," said Jane. She grinned. "I had Jason last week. He was very shy at first, but he was fine once we got going." She winked. "He has a lovely cock!"

"Well, I'll find out for myself tomorrow night," I said, laughing.

"Lunch on Thursday, for an update?"

"Definitely!"

When I got home Matt greeted me with a long, hot kiss, which made me feel great. I hung my jacket up and turned to him.

"So, how did your photo session with Natalie go, honey?"

"Pretty good, I think, Mom. Natalie's a natural model, I think. I'll show you the photos after dinner. Talking of which, what are we having?"

"Is there anything in my culinary repertoire that particularly appeals to you? Anything that cries out to you?"

"Hmm, let me think. Something pasta, I think, lots of tomato."

"Penne Arrabiata, maybe? I could fancy that myself, and it's pretty quick to cook?"

"That would be ideal, Mom. Yes, do that."

So I did, but I made it wetter than usual. Lots of tomato, he'd said, and lots of tomato he got. We both enjoyed the meal and I served our usual dish of ice-cream for dessert. Replete, we lingered over coffee, but at seven-thirty we settled on the couch to look at Matt's nude photos of Natalie. A natural model, he'd said, and after looking through Matt's eighty or so shots of Natalie, I had to agree. As he'd said, he used the background he'd bought with his birthday money, a roll of seamless cloth about six feet wide and twenty feet long, which formed both backdrop and foreground, held up on a pole between two tripod stands.

"I think you're right about Natalie being a natural model, honey. She certainly looks that way in your photos. And I've just remembered, you said that she told you to prepare yourself for a surprise."

"Yes, she did."

"And what was the surprise?"

"When she came along this morning, she was wearing a light summer dress, sleeveless. You know, a bit like your blue dress?"

"Yes, I know the one you mean. And?"

"Well, that was all she was wearing! No bra, no panties, although she did bring a pair of panties to wear going home again."

I laughed. "So, no underwear marks."

"None at all, Mom, just lovely, natural Natalie."

"And how many times did you fuck her?" I said, deadpan.

He blinked, then grinned. "Twice. Once before lunch and again before she went home."

"Well, I hope you're up for another time with me, tonight."

"I think I can manage that, Mom."

He could, he did, and Matt and I slept together that night, but he only fucked me once, after all, he had Molly Binns to look forward to on Wednesday.

Wednesday duly came, and at seven I took a shower, then dressed in my green seduction kit, ready for Jason. Matt set off for Molly's at seven twenty-five and almost on the dot of seven thirty the doorbell rang. I opened the door and Jason Binns gave me a nervous smile.

"Hi, Liz."

"Hi, yourself, Jason. Come on in, honey," and I stood aside to let him enter. Door closed, I turned back to him and gestured. "Sitting room first," I said and followed him into the room. "Sit on the couch, honey."

He duly sat, and I perched beside him, conscious of his gaze on my bare thigh where it showed above my stocking top. I took his hand in both of mine and his gaze lifted to my face. I smiled.

"Jason, honey, we both know why you're here. You're here to put your cock in my pussy and give us both a good time, okay?"

He nodded. "Okay, Liz," he said, his voice a little unsteady.

"First, though, a question. Do you want to do it here, on the couch, upstairs, in bed," and I paused for effect, "or both?"

I'll give him this, he responded immediately. "Both, please, If I can. Here, first."

"Here, it is. Next question. How do you want me? Plain vanilla missionary? Doggy style? Or cowgirl?"

"I'm not sure exactly what you mean by cowgirl?" he said, a little hesitant.

"Simple enough, honey. You lie on your back and I slide my pussy down your cock. That way, you can play with my tits, too."

He smiled, a surprisingly shy smile, but responded readily. "Cowgirl, please."

"Cowgirl it is. First, though, we need to get rid of some clothes. Do you want to undress me, do you want me to strip for you, or shall we undress together?"

He gave me another shy smile. "Strip for me, please, Liz."

"Okay, honey, sit back and enjoy!" I tried to make it sensuous, slowly loosening the robe, then throwing it back to trail down my arms, catching it on one fingertip, then tossing it onto the couch. My bra was next. I opened it slowly then let it trail down my arms, enjoying the flash of desire in Jason's eyes. I did a twirl, then hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my thong.

"Front view, or back?"

"Back, please," he responded, his voice unsteady.

"Back it is," I said, then braced my legs and bent over at the waist as I slowly pushed the thong down my legs. Once I'd kicked it off, I turned to him. "Do you want me to keep the stockings on?"

"Yes, please," he said.

"Okay, honey, now it's your turn. Stand, please." He stood up and I moved forward. He hadn't worn a jacket in the summer heat, and was wearing a button-through cowboy-style shirt and blue jeans, tan loafers on his sockless feet. I raised my hands to unbutton his shirt, moving forward so that my nipples, my erect nipples, brushed against his chest as I pushed his shirt back and off.

My hands went down and I unfastened his belt then undid the button at his waist and lowered his zipper.

"Kick your shoes off, honey," I said, and when he had, I pushed his jeans down his legs, then dropped to my knees.

"Lift your foot, honey," I said, then got one leg clear of his foot. "Now the other one." Now Jason was standing before me, naked except for a pair of obscenely tented boxer shorts. Still on my knees I reached up and pulled them down, easing them carefully over the bulge of his erection. Yes! There it was. One lovely male penis, hard, veins standing out on its length, a drop of pre-cum on its tip. I leaned forward and licked it off, hearing a gasp from Jason as I did. I stood, and hung my arms around his neck.

"Kiss me, honey," I said, and moved my mouth towards his, seeing a smile come into his eyes as his arms encircled me, drawing me into his kiss, a warm kiss that quickly became hot, tongues dueling. A long kiss which be broke with a gasp. I smiled at him

"Time for our first fuck, honey. Lay yourself down on the rug. Do you want a cushion for your head?"

"Please," he said, as he lowered himself onto the rug. I passed him one of the scatter cushions from the couch and he lay back, easing the cushion under his head. I dropped to my knees astride his lower legs and looked at his cock, comparing it mentally with Matt's and Tony's. Maybe a half-inch shorter than theirs, but looking to be about the same girth, with a slight but obvious bend up about halfway along it.

I moved forward on my knees until my pussy, my very wet pussy, was poised above his erection.

"Ready, honey?" I asked, and he nodded. I took his hardness in my hand and held it steady while I slowly lowered my pussy onto him, feeling the broad, blunt head of his cock separate my lower lips and move into me. I was wet, but not quite wet enough to take all of him first go, and I had to lift myself to spread my juices a couple of times before my bottom was resting on his thighs and all of him that would fit was embedded in my pussy. I squeezed down on him with my internal muscles.

"Okay, honey, let's fuck! And remember,there's a pair of tits up here that could do with some attention!"

I began my steady rise and fall on Jason's cock, relishing it filling my pussy. Jason lifted his hands tentatively and cupped my breasts. I smiled down at him and pressed his hands against me. His thumbs began a slow stroke of my nipples and I gave a little shudder of pleasure. I dropped my left hand to my groin and began to stroke my clit.

I was enjoying my new young lover and I gave his cock a little squeeze as I rode him.

"Feeling good, honey?" I said

"Better than just good, Liz, fucking marvelous!"

"That's good. I'm obviously doing something right."

"You're doing everything right! Mom says the Cougar Club was your idea?"

"I suppose it was, yes."

"Well, on behalf of myself and the other sons, can I just say thank you, thank you very, very much."

"My pleasure, honey, because it means I get some enthusiastic, young cock every week, after three years without since my husband was killed."

I hadn't stopped moving as we spoke, and Jason had continued to play with my tits, and the combination of sensations was bringing me closer and closer to a climax. I could see Jason's face tightening a little in a similar way to Matt's, pre-climax.

"Getting close, honey?"

"Yes, I am, Liz. Won't be much longer before I come!"

I sped up my stimulation of my clit. "Me, too, honey, me, too"

It was Jason who came first, but it was a close-run thing. He gasped out a strangled, "Oh, fuck, Liz, I'm coming!" and then he was driving up into me. The sensations, plus a little more stimulation of my clit took me, too, over the edge and into the miniature death that is climax, my pussy pulsing, doing its best to drain Jason's balls.

It was very intense for a few moments before the convulsions eased, our breathing eased and the pulses of climax dwindled into ever-lessening aftershocks, stillness gradually taking us. I let myself fall forward onto Jason's chest, his arms closing around me to hold me close.

We lay like that for a couple of minutes, then I eased myself up and off Jason's dwindling cock. I gave him a quick, hot kiss.

"I'll just fetch a cloth to wipe us down, honey," I said, and got to my feet. A wash cloth and towel were quickly obtained and I wiped myself then re-wetted the wash cloth and took it through to where Jason was just getting to his feet.

"Here you are, honey, wipe yourself down," I said, handing him the wash cloth, and then after he'd used it, passed him the towel to dry himself. Once he'd finished, I took them back to the bathroom, then returned to the sitting room where Jason had sat himself on the couch. I sat down beside and leaned into his kiss.

"Thank you, Liz," he said. "That was one of the best fucks I ever had."

"I enjoyed it as well, honey," I said, and kissed him again. I fought a sudden yawn. "You said you wanted to fuck me in bed as well, didn't you?"

He grinned. "Yes, I did. If I can manage it."

"Well, why don't we go upstairs and get into my bed? We can have a rest, or even a nap, while your batteries are recharging."

"Lead the way, lover," he said.

I laughed. "You just want me to go ahead so you can watch my ass wiggle, don't you?"

He laughed. "Of course. It is a very delectable ass and must duly be admired."

"Come on then, Galahad," I said, and led the way upstairs.

We rested for about forty minutes, and I think I even slept a little, then woke to the sensation of Jason kissing my breasts. He looked up and I smiled at him, which he took as an invitation to move up the bed and kiss me, which was perfectly fine, in my view. I dropped my hand to his cock. About half-hard, I guessed and began to stroke him, rewarded a minute or two later by him hardening in my hand.

"How do you want me this time, honey?"

"Plain, vanilla missionary will do just fine," he said. "I want to watch your face when you come."

I was still wet with his previous emission so I smiled. "Ready when you are, honey," I said, and moved my legs apart as he moved over me, rewarded a moment later by the feel of the blunt, broad head of his cock penetrating my depths. He only needed to pull back once before he was in my pussy to his root. I sighed, soft, with pleasure.

"You feel great, honey, so fuck me, fuck your Liz now!

"My Liz?"

"For tonight, yes, your Liz."

"My pleasure, Liz," he said as his hips began to move, his cock moving easily in my pussy.

"Our, pleasure, honey, our pleasure."

"Ours, yes," he said. "Very much so."

It was a slow, easy fuck which we both enjoyed, sharing frequent kisses as Jason's lovely, hard cock moved easily in my soaking pussy. Having already climaxed once that evening it took Jason longer the second time, but not all that much longer and on his murmured, "getting close, Liz," I slipped my flat hand between us and stroked my clit.

12