Carrvale Cougar Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More by accident than design, I think, we came almost simultaneously, Jason's hips driving his cock into me, while my own hips moved to let my pussy swallow him. Eventually, we stilled, little aftershocks occasionally hitting one or other of us. Jason bent to kiss me and we shared a long, sweet kiss.

He broke the kiss and smiled down at me.

"Thank you, Elizabeth Johansen, for giving me two of the best fucks I've ever had. You, Jane Wiest," he paused, then went on in a rush, "and Mom, all give of yourselves, so much more so than the few girls of my own age that I've fucked."

I stretched up and kissed his nose. "Well, we older women have a bit more experience than your young lovers. Give them a couple of years and they will give you a better ride."

He grinned. "Yes, I suppose they will. I'd certainly like to fuck Betsy Miller again, she was my best young fuck, I think, and she has gorgeous tits, they're like yours, beautifully shaped."

"Glad you like them, honey. Now, ease out, and let's shower together. You can wash my back, and if you do a good job, you can wash my front!"

He laughed. "Lead the way!"

The shower was fun, each of us wash-caressing interesting portions of the other's anatomy, but eventually we dried off and, still naked, I led the way downstairs, because that's where our clothes were.

In the sitting room I glanced at my watch. Ten thirty-five. I turned to Jason.

"Twenty-five minutes before you'll need to go, honey. Do you want to stay naked and cuddle on the couch?"

"Sounds like a plan, Liz. Let's do it!"

So we did, his hands and lips becoming intimately acquainted with my breasts. Eventually, though, it was time for him to go and we shared a long, sweet kiss once he was dressed. I hadn't bothered with my underwear and was just wearing my shortie robe when I opened the door to let Jason out, careful to conceal myself from any passing neighbor.

"See you again in three weeks, lover," I said as he went out.

"Yeah! I can hardly wait. See you then, Liz, and thank you again. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, honey." And off he went, a tall, gangling young man with a pleasant personality and a very pleasing cock. I'd only just sat myself down on the couch when I heard the front door open and a moment later Matt came in.

"Hi, Mom," he said, and bent to kiss me as I raised my lips to his. He broke the kiss and grinned at me. "I just passed Jason on his way home. He gave me a big grin and a double thumbs up. I Take it you gave him a good time, Mom?"

"It was more the two of us giving each other a good time. I'm going to have a whiskey nightcap before I go back to bed. How about you?"

"Pour me a small Jim Beam, I'll fetch the water."

Bourbon appealed to me, too, so I poured two, adding a little water to mine when Matt came back with the jug. We both sat on the couch, took a sip and put our glasses on the coffee table. I turned to Matt.

"So, son, how was Molly Binns?"

He laughed. "Molly was wet, ready, eager and loud, and she has spectacular tits. I thought there would be more sag, because of their size, but they hold up well. Not as well as yours or Jane's, or especially Natalie's, but pretty good."

"How many times did you manage?"

"Only the one fuck, but she blew me and I ate her out. That's how I know she's loud," he added, laughing.

"So you had a good time?"

"I had a fucking great time, Mom. How about you, with Jason?"

"Twice. I rode him cowgirl down here, then took him to bed and we had a nap, then a nice leisurely fuck, followed by a shared shower. Then we came down here and had a naked cuddle on the couch." I laughed. "He's on very intimate terms with my tits now."

"Sounds like we both had a good time. Can I sleep with you tonight, Mom? I don't think I have another fuck left in me for tonight, but maybe in the morning, if you set your alarm early."

"Of course you can sleep with me. I like to be held, and yes, I'll set my alarm early, just in case." I gestured to the glasses. "Let's drink our Jim Beam and then hit the sack."

"Sounds like a plan, Mom."

* * * * *

And that's part 8 done. There will be more, I promise. Constructive criticism welcomed and if you ask a question make sure I have an address to reply to. Please vote, too. Go on, it's only a couple of mouse clicks!

12