Carrvale Cougar Club Ch. 09

Story Info
More fun for Liz, Matt, Jane, Tony and Natalie.
5k words
4.48
2.8k
6

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrvale Cougar Club -- Ch. 9

* * * * *

We did manage an early-morning fuck and I headed for work with a tingle in my pussy and a spring in my step. Work kept me busy all day as I had a heap of invoices to send out, but mid-morning brought my now usual text from Jane and at twenty minutes after twelve I headed for Toni's.

Jane was waiting for me outside and greeted me with a hug and a kiss, and we got our usual coffee and Danish and headed for our usual bench.

"Food first," I said, and we set to. Finished, the wrappers and coffee cups in the trash can, I turned to Jane.

"So," I said, "how was Peter?"

She laughed. "Peter was shy, slightly awkward and a little insecure, but once I got him nicely hard and in my pussy, gave me a very nice fuck indeed, and a little later, another of the same. We both parted satisfied with our evening together. How about you and Jason?"

I grinned. "Very pleasant. I stripped for him, then undressed him, and rode him cowgirl for our first fuck. Then I took him up to bed, we had a little nap and then a nice leisurely second fuck, basic missionary style. Then we showered together, then cuddled on the couch for half an hour, the two of us naked, while he learned everything there is to know about my tits."

Jane laughed. "Sounds like both of us had a good time. Just one more week to go and we'll have had every one of the boys. Do you think we should have a meeting of the Cougars to discuss what's happened so far?"

"Yes, I do, but we should leave it an extra week until after Eloise has had all four of the boys."

"Of course! I'd forgotten Eloise is on a four week rota and we're on a three. So, in two weeks time we organize a meeting of the cougars. Do we invite the cubs as well, or organize a separate meeting with them?"

"I think we have separate meetings. The first one just the cougars, the second cougars and cubs, and Natalie. And talking of Natalie, what did she do with herself last night, while you were giving Peter a good time?"

"She stayed in her room and did some Facetime chats with her friends, then read. I think she must have fallen asleep for a while, too. I asked her this morning if Peter and I had disturbed her at all but she said no, she'd heard nothing,"

I laughed. "Probably just as well."

"She did say she'd felt horny and had to play with her dildo for a while," Jane added, grinning.

"At least she had it to play with." I glanced at my watch. "Time to head back to the salt mines."

The invoices kept me busy for most of the rest of the day, and the time passed quickly, At five I packed up and headed home. Matt was out when I got home but came back about fifteen minutes after I got in.

"Hi, Mom," he said, giving me a brief, but hot and hungry, kiss.

"Hi, yourself, son," I replied. "Any thought on what you'd like for dinner?"

"Something light, I think, maybe a prawn salad or something like that."

"I'll need to go along to the mini-mart, I think we might be out of prawns. We have salad stuff, though."

"A cheese salad would do just as well for me, mom, or maybe a cheese omelet with a side salad."

"I think omelet appeals most," I said. "Give me half an hour, okay?"

"Okay, Mom. I'll just check my email."

An hour later we were sitting on the couch, dinner finished, omelet and pancakes for dessert duly consumed. I turned to Matt.

"Anything you'd like to do now?"

He grinned. "Fuck you, maybe?"

"Any particular way?"

"How about cowgirl? That rather appeals to me, and I can play with your lovely tits while you ride me."

A frisson of pure lust ran through me, and I shuddered. I nodded. "Then that's what we'll do. First, let's both go and get naked, then we can play. It's a warm evening, so we can stay that way. And we might want to play again later, in any case."

Matt laughed. "No 'might' about it, Mom."

I grinned at him. "Let's get naked!"

I'd realized that I enjoyed being naked around the house, and not just for sex, either. I was getting more and more convinced that I was going to enjoy our excursion to the nude beach and had already decided that if I enjoyed myself as much as I hoped, I'd be joining the sun club. I just hoped that Jane and our kids would want to join as well. It wouldn't hurt my eyes to be looking at Matt and Tony naked, and I suspect they'd be happy to see their mothers that way, too.

In my room, I quickly stripped off my clothes and went into my bathroom to fit my diaphragm, the work of moments. I glanced at my reflection in the bathroom mirror and blew myself a kiss, then headed back down the stairs, a slender, naked redhead looking forward to feeling a cock in her cunt, 'real soon now.'

Matt was there before me, lounging on the couch, idly stroking his boner.

"Ooh, is that for me, mister?"

"Yes, ma'am, it sure is," he drawled, then laughed. "How do you want to do this, Mom? Me slouching here, and you kneeling astride my legs, or should I lie on the floor?" he said, in his normal voice.

"Lie on the floor, honey. That gives me more wriggling room. Use a cushion to pillow your head."

"Okay, Mom," he said, and made himself comfortable on the floor, one of the scatter cushions from the couch under his head. "Climb aboard, Mom."

I went to my knees astride his thighs, then knee-walked forwards until I was poised above Matt's erection, which he was holding up straight for me, then lowered my pussy onto his cock, pausing when an inch or two was in me.

Matt took his hand away and I lowered myself further, pausing and lifting when I felt his progress falter, lifting myself to spread my juices, then lowering again, repeating the process a couple of times until my bottom rested on Matt's thighs and as much of his cock as would fit was in me. I paused there, and squeezed down on Matt with my internal muscles. He groaned softly and I laughed, then bent forward, like a cat, and gave him a kiss.

"Does that feel good to you, honey? It feels great to me."

"It feels fucking great, Mom, like a wet, velvet vice."

I laughed. Interesting analogy. I squeezed down on him again. "Just tightening the jaws of the vice, honey." He laughed, and gave a quick push up into me.

"Okay, baby, let's fuck!" I said, and began that eons old rhythm of sex, up, down, up, down, repeat, repeat ...

Matt's hands came up and cupped my breasts, his thumbs rubbing lightly over my nipples, my hard, erect nipples. I shuddered in pleasure and he blew me a kiss.

"You like that, Mom?"

"I love that, baby," I said and continued my steady rise and fall, slowly bringing my son and, hopefully, myself, ever closer to climax. I dropped my left hand to my clit and began to stroke it, enjoying the feel of my fingers on the little nub.

It wasn't long before I felt the stirrings of an orgasm slowly beginning to build in me, and the first indications were on Matt's face, too. I gave him a little squeeze as I moved and he grinned up at me.

"Nice one, Mom."

"Glad you like it, baby."

"Not be long before you make me come, Mom."

"That's what I'm here for, honey."

He was beginning to push back up at me as I rode him and it wasn't many strokes later before he spoke up again.

"Getting close, Mom," and a few strokes later, "getting very close, Mom, very cl -- oh, fuck! I'm coming!" And he was thrusting up into me as his jizz sprayed into my clutching pussy, my own climax washing over me, my pussy clutching at his cock, trying to empty his balls. Four, five, hard thrusts up into me, then Matt was slowing, the tumult easing in both of us as the urgency of climax gave way to the diminishing after-shocks of post-orgasmic relaxation.

We were both breathing heavily and I let myself drop forward, Matt's arms moving to encircle me, holding me close as we slowly regained our equilibrium and the after-shocks of climax dwindled to nothing.

"Whooee, Mom, that was a big one!"

I laughed. "It certainly was, son, definitely one of our best so far." I squeezed down on him and he laughed. Definitely less to squeeze now. "I'll get us a wash cloth and towel, honey, and we can clean ourselves up. Once that's done we'll find something on TV that doesn't require concentration and just spoon until bed time."

"Sounds like a plan, Mom."

So that's what we did, Matt sitting back in a corner of the couch, me leaning back against him while he played with my tits. I do so like to feel a loving man's hands on my breasts, and Matt was definitely learning his way around my mammaries. I can't for the life of me remember what was on television, but we weren't paying it any attention anyway, and at ten-thirty we switched the television off and made our way upstairs. By ten-forty-five we were in bed together and by eleven we were asleep, neither of us bothered by not having made love again. Or fucked again, whichever description is more apt.

The rest of the week passed easily, Matt and I usually, but not always, sharing my bed and making love. Jane and I were now having our lunch break together every day, usually discussing our times with the boys, and on Friday Jane asked me if Matt and I wanted to come round and play again on the Saturday.

"We both know it's fun, and I have to admit, I enjoy fucking Matt. He makes me feel good. Natalie enjoys fucking him as well and having watched the two of them together, I have absolutely no doubt of that at all."

"I'll ask Matt as soon as I get home, but I forecast a 'yes' vote."

And that, of course, is exactly what it was. Again, we wandered along for noon, more than slightly surprised to have the door opened to us by a naked, smiling Natalie, carefully hiding herself from any neighbors' eyes, and when we went into the sitting room a naked Jane and Tony greeted us cheerfully.

"We thought we'd be prepared," said Jane, laughing. "You two go and undress in the spare room. When you come back down, lunch will be on the table. Okay?"

I grinned. "Very okay. Back in a moment." In the bedroom Matt and I quickly shucked off our clothes. Naked, by unspoken agreement we studied each other for a long moment.

"You are truly beautiful, Mom," said Matt and drew me into his arms for a long, hot kiss.

"You're not so bad yourself," I said as we separated, and we went back downstairs hand in hand. The others were waiting for us in the dining room and I sat down beside a smiling Tony, who leaned across to give me a warm kiss, and Matt sat down between Jane and Natalie, getting a warm kiss from each of them.

"Okay, folks, tuck in," said Jane, and we set to. The meal was delicious, penne, cooked to a perfect al dente consistency, in a creamy tomato sauce, with a side salad, followed by butterscotch ice-cream.

"A delicious meal, Jane. Thank you."

"Don't thank me," said Jane, "that was all Natalie's work". I looked across at Natalie and she nodded, a broad smile on her face.

"Yes," she said. "Guilty as charged. Practice for when I have my own place some day."

It didn't take long to clear the dishes away and by one we re-assembled in the sitting room, Matt and Tony in the armchairs, we three women on the couch.

"Liz? Matt?" said Jane. "Is it okay with you two if we all stay together? We've all been fucking in the same room before, and I think it somehow heightens the emotions, being together, sharing the moment."

I caught Matt's eye and he nodded, smiling. "It's fine with us."

"Great!" said Jane. "Matt, honey, you have two women to attend to, but Natalie and I have been discussing this and we've had an idea. If you agree, we'll ask you to lie on your back. Natalie and I will draw lots, then one of us will ride your cock and the other your face. How does that sound to you?"

Matt grinned, broad, happy. "It sounds fucking marvelous. And if I recover enough to go again, how about we do the same and you two swap places?"

"Jane grinned. "That's what we hoped you'd say."

"As for us, Liz," said Tony, "I'm happy to try any position of your choosing."

"Thank you, honey, that's sweet of you."

"Matt?" said Jane, "we thought it might be a little uncomfortable for you with two women riding you, so we've retrieved a foam camping mat from the garage and covered it with a sheet. It's behind the couch."

"I wondered what that was," said Matt. "Okay ladies, I'm ready when you are, but you'll need to finish getting me hard first."

"Not a problem," said Jane, her smile almost feral. I smiled to myself as Jane and Natalie each took one of Matt's hands and led him behind the couch.

"Lay yourself down there, honey, while Natalie and I finish getting you hard."

I glanced across at Tony and he grinned. "Ready, Liz?"

"Absolutely, honey." I was still sitting on the couch and I beckoned him across, indicating he should sit beside me, and when he had, leaned into his kiss. A long kiss, a hot kiss, and we were both breathing more heavily when we broke it.

"Okay, Liz, how do you want me?" said Tony.

"Hard and deep of course, lover, but I've been thinking. Do you like doggy style?"

"Yes, I do," said Tony, "I like it a lot."

"Good, because so do I. Now we can do this one of two ways. One, we both kneel on the floor. Two, I kneel on the couch and you stand behind me to fuck me. If we go for option two I can watch your mom and sister entertain my son while you're fucking me. Double stimulation!"

Tony laughed and grinned at me. "Option two it is, Liz. Assume the position!"

So I did, kneeling on the couch so that my pussy, my very wet pussy, was at a convenient height for a standing Tony to penetrate. I looked back over my shoulder at Tony and smiled.

"Okay, honey, climb aboard." I looked over the back cushion of the couch just in time to see Natalie kneeling astride Matt's head as she adjusted her position so that his mouth could reach her pussy. I saw a swift grin cross her face and realized my son's tongue was on target. Natalie turned her head, caught my glance, and winked. Her gaze moved to her mother, standing astride Matt's thighs.

"Okay, Mom, I'm in position. Climb aboard!" Jane flashed me a quick grin and went to her knees, then shuffled forward until she was in position, slowly lowering her pussy onto Matt's erection. I heard her hiss in a gasp as she sank onto him.

While all this was happening Tony had come up behind me, his hands, his lovely warm hands, taking a grip on my hips while the broad, blunt head of his cock spread my lower lips and pressed on into my depths. A couple of wriggles and he was in me as far as he could get. I glanced back over my shoulder and gave Tony a wink.

"Feels great, lover. Now, fuck me, fuck your Liz, fuck her good!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

He started steady, slow, making sure my juices were easing his path, gradually increasing the pace. Once he'd established a steady rhythm and he had himself balanced, he reached under me to cup my tits, squeezing, his palms caressing my nipples, my very erect nipples. I sighed, but it was a happy, contented sigh. I spoke back over my shoulder.

"Yes, honey, just keep on doing what you're doing and it won't be too long before I come," I said, and looked forward again to see Jane rising and falling steadily on Matt's cock. She glanced across at me and grinned.

"Feels fucking great," she mouthed, and I laughed.

"Me, too," I mouthed back, and we traded smiles.

For a little while there was no sound except for heavy breathing and the occasional squish of cocks in pussies, until Natalie uttered a strangled scream, then cried out, "Oh, fuck, I'm coming!" and she was suddenly shaking as she rode Matt's face. Well done, son, I thought. One climax down, four to go, watching as Natalie lifted herself off Matt, twisting around so that she could kiss him, a long kiss, a hot kiss, I guessed.

"Thank you, Matt," she murmured, "that was a big one." She sat back on her heels, nipples erect. Jane reached out and took her daughter's hand, squeezing her fingers. Natalie grinned at her.

"That was good, Mom, you'll enjoy it when it's your turn to ride Matt's face."

"I know I will, sweetheart." She leaned forward slightly. "Matt, honey, I'm getting close."

"Go for it, lover," said Matt, "because so am I."

And so am I, I realized, and turned my head to Tony. "I'm getting close, sweetheart," I murmured. He gave me a tight grin, never faltering in his steady thrusting.

"So am I."

I think Jane and I came almost simultaneously, followed moments later by our studs, so that for a few moments the air was full of gasps and groans and soft moans as we all processed our climaxes. Calm and stillness followed slowly as our breathing eased, and Tony pulled back and I stifled a sense of loss as his prick slipped out of my pussy, while before me Jane lifted herself off Matt's shrinking cock. She looked across at me.

"Do you want to share a shower with me and Natalie?"

"Yes, please," I said, and very shortly two freshly-fucked pussies were on their way up to Jane's bathroom, accompanied by a freshly eaten younger variety. In the bathroom Jane turned to me and hugged me, then kissed me.

"Thank you for the loan of your son," she said.

"And thank you for the loan of yours," I replied.

"Do you want a shower cap?" she said. "I have a few use once and discard plastic ones in the cabinet."

"Yes, please."

"Natalie? How about you?"

"Yes, please, Mom."

Very shortly after that, we all had our hair tucked up under a shower cap and a few moments after that were enjoying the shower, taking turns to wet ourselves and rub the shower gel over each other, with a little bit of titty-grope and fanny-squeeze included in our repertoire. Eventually, though, we rinsed off and turned the shower off and dried ourselves on big fluffy towels Jane had laid out ready. Forty minutes after we'd left the sitting room we returned, clean, and ready for whatever happened next.

Matt and Tony were in the armchairs, chatting amiably when we went into the room and sat ourselves back on the couch.

"Has everybody enjoyed themselves?" Jane asked, then grinned.

"A redundant question, I think," I said.

"Definitely," said Matt and Tony nodded agreement. "Tony and I were comparing notes. I've now had all five of our cougars in my bed, and Tony all except Mary, and we both agree that you two, oops, sorry, you three, are the best we've had."

"Well, thank you for that, son," I said.

"Yes, thank you," said Jane and Natalie, almost together.

"I think I'd have to say that you two are the best studs I've had so far," I said, "although I still have Peter to try."

"I think you're right," said Jane, "although I find myself wondering if familiarity breeds content, that we're more at ease with each other because we're getting together more often."

"I think that's true," said Matt, "there's that slight awkwardness with a new partner. Maybe in six months time, when we've had regular contact with our other partners, we'll all be more relaxed."

"Perhaps I should try out the other guys," said Natalie, then grinned. "Although I have to say I'm happy with what you two are giving me."

"Happy to oblige, sis," said Tony.

"Definitely," said Matt.

"I think it will be a while before any of us are ready to go again," said Jane, "so what shall we do in the meantime? Any ideas, anyone?"

"Are we still planning on going to the nude beach?" said Tony.

"I'm definitely going," I said.

"And me," said Matt.

"I want to go," said Natalie. "I enjoyed myself when I went before." She laughed. "Perhaps I'm a natural exhibitionist, I always enjoyed the cheer-leading for the football team."

"And we always enjoyed watching you and the other girls," said Matt, "those tight tops and short skirts were inspiring," he added, laughing.

"Pervert," said Natalie, with a grin.

"So, we're all going to the nude beach on their next open day, yes?" said Jane.

12