Carrvale Cougar Club Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said. "I'll text the others later and ask them if they want to come with us, but we five, definitely. The 15th of next month is still three weeks away, so plenty of time to ask the others, but as I said, I'll text them later and ask them," I said, "but for now, we relax, although I think that Jane has a question for you, Matt."

"Oh, yes? How can I help you, Jane?" said Matt, as Jane turned a puzzled face to me.

'Nude photos' I mouthed and her face cleared. She turned to Matt.

"Your Mom showed me the nude photos you took of her, and I know you've shot Natalie nude as well. So, to make up your set, will you shoot some of me?"

"You want me to shoot some nude photographs of you?" Jane nodded, and Matt grinned. "I'd be absolutely delighted," he said, "when and where?"

"Well, I'm already naked, so why not here and now?"

"Why not, indeed, except that I want to use my camera, not my phone, and it's at home. I have a little sort of studio setup in the spare room, it's where I shot Natalie. Come along tomorrow, after dinner and I'll shoot you then."

"I've got a better idea," I said. "Come along after breakfast tomorrow. You can undress when you arrive and put a robe on, and we can chat for a while, so that any bra strap or pantie marks will have disappeared."

"Good thinking, Mom," said Matt.

"I've got an even better idea, Mom," said Natalie. "Put a dress on without any underwear, then you can start the shoot straight away when you get there." She laughed. "That's what I did when Matt shot me."

"Good idea, honey, I'll do that. What time shall I come along, Matt?"

"About ten. It will probably take about two hours."

"And stay for lunch. You two as well," I said to Natalie and Tony, "come along around noon."

"Great," said Tony, and Natalie nodded smiling agreement.

"Well, that's got tomorrow sorted, what about tonight?" said Jane. "Can you two studs go again?"

"I might need some assistance to get John Thomas standing to attention," said Matt laughing, "but once he's hard and safely embedded in one of your delectable pussies, ladies, I'm pretty sure I can manage to come again."

"Ooh, a challenge, girls, but what about you, Tony?"

"I think I'm the same as Matt, I might need a little help getting him up, though." Tony replied.

"Come on, Mom, you and me can work on Matt while Liz works on Tony," said Natalie. She turned to Matt. "Is that okay with you, hon?"

"Very much so," Matt replied, a broad grin on his face. "If I lay myself down on your camping mat again, I think a little tongue work by you ladies will do the trick. You did suggest that if I was ready to go again you'd swap around and ride me again."

"You mean I ride your cock while Mom rides your face?" said Natalie.

"That's exactly what I mean," said Matt, "but JT needs a little help first."

"Tongue time, Mom," said Natalie, and the three of them went round behind the couch again. I turned to Tony.

"You slouch down on the couch so I can easily reach your cock with my mouth, and I'll use a couple of the scatter cushions for my knees," I said, "and let's see if we can't raise us a working cock."

He grinned. "Yes, ma'am."

It took longer than usual, but I managed to raise Tony's cock to a nice, hard erection. I let him slip from my mouth and grinned up at Tony.

"Shall I ride you, lover?"

"Please, Liz, that would be great."

I moved forward and knelt on the couch, straddling Tony's erection then lowered myself slowly onto his hardness, relishing the feel of him in my pussy. Once I had all of him that would fit inside me, I leaned forward and we kissed, a long, hot kiss, a kiss of want, of promise. Breaking the kiss, I sat back and took Tony's hands, raising them to my breasts.

He grinned happily and gave my breasts a quick squeeze, then let his thumbs rub over my erect nipples. I blew him a kiss and began to move, lifting, lowering, repeat, repeat, ... I had the feeling that it might take a little longer than usual to bring Tony, and myself, to climax.

And so it proved, but not as long as I'd feared, maybe half as long again as when I rode one of my studs in a fresh session, and I managed to come myself just as Tony's hips surged, driving his cock up into my pussy in climactic release.

As my climax eased, and the after-shocks dwindled, I let myself slump forwards against Tony's chest, and his arms went around me, holding me close. I could hear -- and feel -- the thump of his heart in his chest, faster than normal at first, gradually slowing. He gave me a little squeeze.

"I love you, Elizabeth Johansen."

"And I love you, Tony Wiest. Not in the 'I'm in love with you' sense, but I love you as a friend, and as a more than satisfactory occasional sex partner."

"Yes, that's what I meant, too."

We were startled by a sudden tight scream from behind the couch and Tony turned his head to look. He turned back to me with a grin.

"Looks like Matt's got Mom off with his tongue, and from the look on her face Natalie won't be long in coming herself," he said, just as there was another tight scream." Tony grinned. "What did I tell you?"

I laughed and relaxed against Tony again, content just to stay there for the moment, while his cock slowly dwindled in my satisfied pussy. My semi-somnolent state was interrupted by Jane and Natalie coming round from behind the couch.

"Coming for a quick shower. Liz?" said Jane.

"Yes, please," I said, and eased myself off Tony's cock. "Thanks, lover," I said, and gave him a quick kiss.

That was the end of our sexual romps for the day, and Matt and I walked back home at about eleven. I took his arm as we walked along, the innocent image of a mother and son returning home after visiting friends.

"I wouldn't mind spending the night in Jane's bed some time," said Matt as we ambled along.

I laughed. "That would get the neighbors talking," I said. "It's one thing for you and me to visit our friends for the evening, or for those friends to visit us, but to stay overnight would get the tongues wagging."

"True, it would. Perhaps if we went on holiday somewhere together and hired a cottage or something, maybe then?"

"Perhaps we could. I have lunch with Jane most days now, as our offices are so close together. I'll float the idea past her and see what she says."

"Thanks, Mom, but she's coming along for the nude photographs, remember? We can ask her then. What about you, would you want Tony in your bed for the night?"

"If you were in Jane's, then yes, I would. I think it would be fun."

"Natalie wouldn't know which bed to get into."

"She could alternate, that would give the cougar-cub pair a threesome on alternate nights."

"And Natalie a threesome every night," said Matt, laughing.

"True. Okay, we're home," I said, and quickly opened the door. Once we were both inside I locked it. Matt touched my arm.

"I'll sleep in my own bed tonight, Mom, I think I'm fucked out for the day."

"Okay, honey." I gave him a quick kiss. "See you at breakfast." Upstairs, I quickly brushed my teeth and slipped into bed naked, tucking my dildo under my pillow. I thought I might wake up horny!

I did!

* * * * *

And that's part 9 done. There will be more, I promise, but there will probably be a delay because part 10 is only part written and ill-health keep slowing me down. Constructive criticism welcomed and if you ask a question make sure I have an address to reply to. Please vote, too. Go on, it's only a couple of mouse clicks!

12