Carrying the Lie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I sound-proofed the room myself," he said, then shrugged, adding, "But yeah, I've still gotten a couple of 'disturbing the peace' visits."

She looked toward the wall. There it was, a honking huge and chunky-cushioned leather sofa that Jess figured a body or two had been sucked into over the years, never to be seen again.

"That for the groupies?" she asked.

He shook his head as he sat down on the sofa arm, removing his leather jacket and tossing it aside. "Just for the guys to hang and crash on."

Jess strolled around the room, grinning incredulously. She eyed the man, pointed at him accusingly and asked, "So... 'Mister' Irwin, was it?"

He raised his hand. "As charged. Yep."

She frowned. "Waylon Irwin?"

"Axel Irwin," he corrected. "Remember? Using aliases."

"'Axel'. Huh. Right," Jess said, shifting both her jaw and eyes to the right as she pondered this particular revelation. 'Axel' was about as common as 'Waylon' but at least it was a name that better suited the guy. She muttered, "Definitely, an 'Axel'."

"Like I said," he offered, "you can keep calling me 'Waylon'."

"No. No. Axel is much more appropriate," Jess replied, waving him off. "And you're an actual, uh, 'rock star'?"

He tapped his finger on his temple. "In here."

"A wannabe rock star who takes care of 'Grizzly' mechanical outdoor equipment?"

"Mm-hmm," he affirmed again. He pointed to the scar on his cheek. "Got this from a tussle with a particularly ferocious Grizzly lawnmower."

Jess caught another cheeky wink from the man. She chuckled and shook her head.

Waylon stood up and unexpectedly began to unbutton his shirt.

"Uhh, wh-what are you doing?" Jess asked through a suddenly nervous grin. She took a step back.

He had already parted his shirt before she had further opportunity to protest. As she blinked at him, he said, "You asked how many tattoos I had."

"No. I, uh, just... y-you don't have to... " Jess stammered as she waved one hand at him and weakly covered her face with the other. Plenty of space remained between her fingers for her to watch him strip his shirt off.

To no surprise, he had a strapping upper body, thick and ripped hard with pronounced bumps and lumps of muscle all over his smooth as leather skin. He held aside his hands and slowly turned around showing the elaborate patterns of ink that made up four large, separate ornate works of art: a rippling sunburst exploding on his chest; spirals of blue and black fire emblazoned on the entirety of each arm to his wrists; a burning effigy of a long-horned cattle skull blanketing his back.

Jess was mesmerised into stunned silence. She tilted her head like an owl to fully take in the intricate designs and admire the chiselled physique at the same time.

"I was thinking of starting small with a heart and 'Mother' written through it, but got carried away," he joked.

"One, two, three, four," Jess counted aloud. "Well, you weren't lying about that."

"Nope," Waylon replied, slowly stepping towards her, "didn't lie about that."

She looked aside, arms folded, and thought about it for a second. "So, hold on. Your name is Irwin, you're a musician and work with 'grizzlies', one of which gave you that scar on your cheek," she said, "and you have four tattoos."

"Check, check, check and check," he said, counting with his fingers, nodding and taking a step forward each time.

"So... your one lie was that you didn't just meet me tonight for drinks and light conversation," she said, more as a statement of dawning realisation than a question.

"You got it," Axel winked.

By now, she was just within reach of his long arms as he stood there bare-chested before her.

"So," Jess said, feeling her gut dropping, "why did you come over to me?"

Waylon tilted his chin up slightly, looking at her down the length of his imperfect nose, his dark eyes narrowing. He offered a telling flick of his brow. "You tell me."

For a moment, she actually thought she could hold her own against his brash, smouldering look. Instead, after a moment of staring back into his piercing eyes, she quickly withdrew and ducked around him. As she stepped backwards tripping slightly on the shag carpet, she searched around the room again in vain for answers. She tried to steady her breath with a self-conscious chuckle, cleared her throat and said, "Umm... Look, Waylon..."

"Axel."

"Whoever you are. I'm not sure I'm ready for... I mean, whatever you're thinking... I don't..."

"Actually," he said, turning around slowly to face and follow her as she aimlessly moved around the basement, "I just thought maybe we can continue playing our game."

Jess' brows pinched. "What do you mean?"

"Four and One," he replied. "You got to ask me five questions, now it's my turn. Same rules. Four truths and one lie. Sound fair?"

"Waylon... Axel..." She had no idea what to call him anymore. "I... "

"First question," he continued, "is your name really Maggie?"

"You know it's not," Jess answered, watching him as he slowly approached her again.

"You have a kid?"

She shook her head in confusion. "You know that, too. I told you..."

"What colour is your blouse?" he asked, grinning and flashing straight rows of white teeth.

"It's tan," Jess scoffed. "You can see that for yourself. Why would you even ask?"

He was within a couple of steps from her once more, his rugged, tattooed chest looking towards her. He reached up and ran his finger along the velvet choker around her neck, stopping at the pearl pendant. "This yours?"

Again, he already knew the answer. Jess, looked at him in earnest and swallowed. "No."

He was upon her now, with his heady cologne wafting through her space and filling her lungs. The heat from his bare chest resonated upon her. It was as if she were frozen from the inside out as she watched his hand move and gently cup against her cheek.

"Last question," he said, stroking his thumb along her warm, flushed skin. "Do you want to leave?"

As he grazed his thumb along her bottom lip, her mouth slipped ajar. No words accompanied the wisps of breath that escaped past her lips. It was so hard to think as she searched for a way past his stolid gaze, but she had paid enough attention to their game. She reached deep down and surrendered the only answer that she knew.

"Yes," she breathed.

"You know," he said as he leaned in towards her, "that would be your one lie."

Jess knew. And she didn't have a chance to rethink it as she watched his stubble-surrounded lips quickly move forward. They pressed up against hers and he silenced her with an extended, intentful kiss.

A dormant desire engulfed her as the seconds passed. In the vacuum of the soundproofed basement, all she heard was her own unsteady breaths and the sound of wet lips locked folding together. By the time their mouths finally parted, she was surprised to find her hands had moved from pressing against his chest to wrapped around the back of his neck, holding him tight.

His hands were holding fast along her waist and stayed there, keeping her close as her chin dropped. While Jess tried to regain her breath and sort through her confusing impulses, he pecked at her forehead and temples with soft kisses. His hands slid down her sides then slipped around her back continuing down until they were firmly wrapped around her bottom.

"What are you doing?" she asked with a breathless whisper.

As he moved his lips along her cheek and side of her neck, he said, "Only whatever you want me to do."

She leaned back, grinning nervously at him. "I... um... that was just me asking myself."

When he resumed kissing her neck. Jess' hands came down between their bodies and she tentatively dragged her fingertips down along his broad chest and the firm bumps along his abdomen. The man was like carved granite; hot, rough stone.

"What would Momma Rock Troll have to say about this?" he asked through a devilish grin as he pecked her neck.

Jess played dumb. She didn't dare to say it, but Momma's exact words would be, "You don't invite the bear to a picnic and not expect him to take the whole basket."

She knew that tonight wasn't going to end with a hug and a kiss.

Firm fingers on her chin brought her mouth to his once more. His tongue slipped forward, lapping her upper lip before probing into her mouth. It was met with an aching gasp that pulsed up her throat. She felt his strong arms slip around her back and lock her in, a large hand planted firmly on her bottom again, groping at her jeans.

"Are you actually going to do this?" She thought. Her words from earlier in the evening came back to haunt her as a conflicting knot continued to tighten in her belly.

The sudden sound of her phone ringing yanked her from the vortex she seemed lost to. Jess jumped back from the embrace and kiss. "Oh! Oh, sorry. I... I need to get that."

She went to get her phone and noticed that her legs felt weak as she walked.

"Hello?" she answered, rubbing her fingers through her hair. She needed to clear her throat before continuing, "Oh, Debbie! Sorry. Yeah, a change in plans. I might be a bit late. Is that alright? Great. Thanks. I... oh!"

She flinched as two hands suddenly wrapped around her waist from behind. She looked over her shoulder anxiously and spied Waylon looking back at her with a cocky grin. Her mouth dropped open to say something but she somehow remained mute.

"Keep talking," he prodded quietly.

"Uhh..." Jess tried to think. She blinked and spoke into the phone, "Wh-what? Yeah, sorry! Still here."

Waylon brushed her hair aside then nuzzled his warm lips against the side of her neck, his stubble tickling her smooth skin. He nipped at her flesh around the choker.

"Uhh... what?" she stuttered, trying to focus on the call. As she tilted her head aside making clear passage for his pecking lips, she gulped and continued, "Oh, yeah? He... uh... he's still up? That's not, um... that's not good. S-sorry!"

His hands went to work now, moving forward from her waist to unbutton her blouse. He lifted the hem of her t-shirt and caressed his rough fingers along the line of her belly, her flesh responding with flinching trembles. Deliberately, he dragged his hands up and cupped her breasts through her t-shirt, massaging them with zesty gropes.

"Talk to him? Ohh... no... no," she said, sounding more desperate at the sitter's suggestion that she speak to her son.

Axel's fingers curled down, pulling the cups of her bra away and under her breasts.

As kisses and licks fell upon her neck and her nipples swelled to stiff attention against the pinch and rub of his fingers, she closed her eyes and said, "Just... um... just tell him that he better be asleep before I get home. Yeah... tough love... huh... don't... don't give him attention. Mm-hmm... "

Eyes still pinched closed, she suddenly heard the button of her jeans snap apart. Oh God, he was moving fast. Her nose flared from her breathing as she held her lips shut to prevent the groans aching up her throat. She looked back again, desperation in her suddenly widened eyes.

"Wait," she begged, shaking her head.

"Uh-uh," he grumbled and pulled down her fly.

Jess fell back against his hard, warm chest as one bold hand delved under the waistline of her pants. She bit her lower lip but a soft, creaking moan still escaped as a rough finger boldly stroked along the line of her lips.

"Oh, sh-..." she cut herself off mid-shudder by covering her mouth with her hand.

Jess looked at Axel with bewildered desperation. He teased her, holding up a finger to her lips, instructing her to contain her urgent gasps.

Bastard.

"What, Debbie? No. No. I'm good. Yeah. Mm-hmm. Great. Uh... thanks." She nodded quickly with her lips sucked in again as she tried to steady herself. "Yeah. I'm not sure when exactly. Uh... late... later... mmm. Just... just later. Is, uh... is that okay?"

She bit her lip as a finger stroked up and down, drawing a damp line along the crotch of her panties. The man's other hand maneuvered under her shirt once again to fondle her breasts and nipples. As her knees weakened and her thighs clenched and her body squirmed, she relied on Axel's solid frame to keep her propped up. Inadvertently, her butt rubbed up and down against his crotch which, upon feeling the unforgiving bulge pushing back against her, wasn't helping her situation.

"S-sure. Of course," she eked, her voice straining. "Thanks so much. Bye."

Waylon took the phone and said, "Bye, Debbie." He hung up and tossed it aside. He resumed sampling her neck and body as he growled devilishly, "Hope I didn't upset the sitter."

Jess was too caught up in his busy hands and lips to consider the implications of his impish comment. Unable to think straight as her head lolled back against his shoulder, she uttered almost mindlessly, "I just... uhhn... I just have to pay her time and a half every hour after 10:00."

Waylon spun her around and flashed a sharp smile and a wink. "I'll cover."

They kissed again with a ferocious verve, mouths mashed and tongues locked. Then, with a commanding shove from Axel, Jess fell back onto the sofa. She sank into the marshmallow-soft cushions, refocusing her eyes after they rolled around dreamily in their sockets.

There was a stern, harsh look of desire on the face of Axel as he gazed at her. It filled her with the same cautious anxiety she had been battling back at the bar.

As he settled down on the sofa, she slowly backed up until she was pressed up against the thick arm. Axel grinned, shaking his head slowly as he grabbed her by the ankles and removed her sandals. Then he grasped her jeans. Instinctively, she clutched at the waistband.

Waylon smirked and scolded her with a mocking "tsk, tsk" of his tongue before firmly tugging her jeans from her grasp and peeling then down and off her feet.

"Relax," he said softly as he slid his rough hands back up the length of her bare, slender legs.

"Sorry," she pleaded, "I really... I'm still not sure I should do things like this."

"Like what?" he asked, angling himself down and spreading her knees apart.

"Like this," she insisted. She realised she was coming across as prudish, but the instinctive reservedness she had become accustomed to over the years was kicking in big time.

"Oh, I think you should do things like this," he goaded with a tempting smirk and a wink. "Definitely."

"I can't," she insisted even as she kept her knees apart and watched impotently as he lowered his mouth to kiss along her inner thighs towards her crotch.

"Why not?" He flicked his tongue, streaking his tip along her panties.

Jess' belly trembled at his touch. Her voice shuddered, "Uhh... I'm a m-mother."

"I'm a dad. So what?" he scoffed, then wrapped his mouth around the crotch of her panties and darted his tongue forward.

"S-so...- ohh, oh my God," Jess moaned, shoving back hard against the sofa bolster. Her frazzled brain immediately overloaded, squashing whatever response she had for him. She looked down quickly, breathing sharply, glimpsing Axel's nose nuzzling over her pelvis as his tongue soaked her panties with indulgent drags. She tossed her head back again, curving her neck over the arm of the sofa, arching her belly upward and groaned again, "Ohh!"

"That'ta girl," he said between licks. "See? I knew you had it in you."

Jess closed her eyes, licking her lips and swallowing, breathing stiff shots of air from her flaring nostrils. Her entire body was aquiver and hot. If he kept up like the way he was going, what was building up "in" her would very soon be coming "out" of her.

"Just let it out," Waylon continued slurring his tempting words through his gravelly voice. He stroked her a couple of times with his tongue then soothed, "Let it all go. I've got you."

He was relentless, pausing for only a moment to finally strip off her dampened underwear before renewing his oral pleasuring with vigour.

Jess gasped over and over, bucking and twisting her hips against the firm brace of his hands. His slick tongue sliced through her folds with voracious, flicking licks. She felt his fingers join the fray, prodding her apart tenderly before sinking in and out of her with a steady rhythm. His rough beard dragged against her blushing, soft thighs, sending another shudder coursing through her.

Jess clutched desperately against his head as he continued to drive her into a frenzy. She felt herself dripping with his saliva as he washed his tongue over her relentlessly. Before long, a creaking, drawn-out groan rattled up her throat, languidly announcing a soaking wet rush from deep within her.

"Uhh!" she cried aloud.

Moments later after her release, she lay stunned by the tingling, wet sensation below. She stared at the ceiling in disbelief, clasping a hand against her warm forehead, gasping hard.

Axel's face came into view as he crept up over her. A wide grin stretched his lips. He kissed her, sliding his tongue in her mouth and upon her lips before leaning back. Cocking a brow, he said, "See? You're a big girl. You can do this."

As they kissed passionately again, Jess blinked repeatedly as if she were lost in a fog. Her whole body felt clenched and overheated, still quivering from her explosive release. Her thighs and crotch were soaked. She could barely move and could only watch with dreamy eyes as Waylon stood up and unbuckled his belt.

"You can do a lot of things," he said with a sly grin. "Anything you want, Maggie."

He was still calling her 'Maggie'. Jess sucked in her lips and looked away briefly, reminded about how all of this started with that damn little lie.

Apparently, Momma Rock Troll knows what she's talking about. Huh.

The sound of his zipper and his pants dropping heavily to the floor yanked her back to the moment. She turned her attention to Waylon. Her mouth slipped ajar as she looked up at the imposing sight of his bare, sculpted body, a rugged canvas for his impressive tattoos. She hesitated before lowering her gaze upon his heavy, dark shaft hanging before her -- a blunt, explicit reminder of who she was with and what was to happen next.

He took her hand and helped her sit up on the sofa facing him. She didn't resist as he wrapped her fingers and palm around his length.

"Want to show me what you can do?" he asked.

Jess' eyes shifted back and forth between his face and the heavy length of muscle in her uncertain grasp. She swooned as he brushed his fingers and palm against the side of her head. Gently, steadily her soft palm slid up and down, feeling him harden by the second. She was stunned by how much of a handful he was; her hand didn't cover half his length, her fingers didn't completely encompass him, and there was a noticeable heft to it. She was unable to hide her confused look of awe and anxiety in her eyes.

"Come on," he prodded softly, nodding at her again. "You got this."

Drawn by the man's resilient magnetic pull, she finally moved her mouth and tongue forward. She brushed her lips along his head a few times, sweeping her tongue gently against the tip. Backing away momentarily, she looked up at him with an uncertain grin. She couldn't believe she was actually doing this.

"Go on," he breathed approvingly.

Jess steeled her resolve and set her eyes upon him. As she continued to look up, she leaned forward, audibly inhaling as she filled her mouth with his bulbous tip. After a couple of measured strokes of her lips she shifted forward on the sofa and took him in with a long, slow suck. She held him there for a moment, before widening her lips and sinking more of his stern length into her yawning mouth.

Her legs parted as Waylon moved between them, shifting closer, pushing his cock deeper.

When she felt his solid tip butt against her throat, she pulled back and off him with a wheezy gasp. She sucked a dribble of saliva back through her teeth then immediately plunged back down onto him. Within moments, she found a rhythm, moving her head back and forth, his solid tip bulging her cheeks from the inside, his rippling length dragging across her teeth and tongue.