Carrying the Lie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, fuck, that feels good," the man sighed with immense satisfaction.

Bracing against his solid legs, she continued sucking him at a brisk pace. She was on automatic as if some switch of nascent desire had been flicked on, humming and gasping with wanton pleasure, ignoring the vulgar slurps she made as she covered his throbbing length with her glossy spit.

Axel's guiding hand shifted from upon the top of her head, around to the back and undid her ponytail, her hair falling messily behind her back. He did prefer her hair to be messy, after all. He reached down further, crimping up the hem of her shirt and pushed aside her bra cup to twist and pinch her nipples to stern attention.

Jess gasped, gulping back the strands of saliva that hadn't already dribbled down the side of her lips. As she dragged her tongue up and down his length from his balls to his tip, she looked up at Waylon. His sharp grin was gone, replaced by a harsh line on his lips. He burned a dark, serious gaze upon her. She couldn't recall when was the last time a man looked at her like that, so appreciative of her lustful motions. It shot a bolt of electricity through her gut and prodded her efforts further, encouraging her to take his cock as deep it would go into her stretched mouth.

"Yeah," Axel breathed deeply, "I knew it. Fuck you're good."

Lost to the sensation of his fully hardened shaft, she wasn't expecting him to withdraw so suddenly. His glossy tip popped from her lips. She heard him breathing hard from deep within his core, sounding almost bestial. The man was already an intimidating image with his size and hypnotic tattoos. As he settled down beside her on the sofa, Jess almost felt compelled to move away, but he seized her by the arms. Quickly he pulled her t-shirt over her head, but gripped her by the arms again and pulled her close again to press his mouth over hers. While they kissed, he reached around undid her bra and quickly discarded it.

Jess sat nude beside him, her skin rippling with small, anxious goosebumps. All that remained on her glowing white body was Maggie's velvet choker. That damn choker.

Waylon took her into his long, muscular arms. Her soft breasts mashed against his warm, broad chest. They folded their lips together for another messy kiss. Her brows pinched as she struggled to wrangle his tongue entrenched in her mouth, twisting and pushing in an urgent tussle of desire.

As he dipped his head down to suck and lick her taut nipples, Jess ran her fingers through his short hair. She kissed the top of his head, sighed at the touch of his lips, tongue and teeth upon her breasts, and angled her body seductively as he dragged his fingers down her bare back. She scratched at the huge tattoo along his back, digging her short nails into the man's leathery, slick flesh.

Soon she found herself lying back on the sofa, her glossy skin clinging against the worn leather. Her whole body rippled with an icy tingling as she watched him shift apart her legs and move between them.

She was desperate for a proper breath, her bare, glowing bosom rising and falling as he prowled over her once more. He really did look like the Big Bad Wolf with his tempting, hypnotic eyes.

He clamped her wrists together in one hand and raised them back over her head over the sofa's shoulder. His broad hips pushed her thighs apart further, spreading her open as his other hand worked his shaft with hard resolve.

Jess watched him with expectant eyes as she felt him angle his hard cock, dragging it deliberately around her lower belly and against her inner thighs. Her tummy trembled as he rubbed the length of it along the line of her quivering lips, her crotch tingly and pulsating as it went back and forth.

When she felt him nuzzle the rugged tip at her opening, that was when she suddenly froze, holding her breath.

Oh God. This was happening. After teasing Maggie about having sex on a first blind date, here she was in some basement about to do the same thing with a complete stranger she had just met a few hours ago. He didn't even know her real name.

Jess usually worked out her own moral dilemmas in her children's books. She couldn't wait to see how Mama Rock Troll explained this one.

Another nudge of his tip snapped her out of her wayward thoughts and focused her on the moment.

Axel's tightly sealed lips slanted sharply and he nodded at her. "You good?"

An air of lust and desire she had never allowed herself to experience finally enveloped her. She licked her lips and swallowed, squirming beneath him. Looking up, she soaked in his intense, brutishly handsome and crooked face glaring back at her with stern desire. Impulsively, she nodded up at the man.

As his solid tip bullied against her opening, she managed a last breathless, earnest gasp, "You know... you really don't look like a 'Waylon'."

"And you actually thought I just wanted to have a drink and talk with you," he scoffed.

Eyes locked on his, Jess' mouth rounded open as he pushed his stiff length into her with a slow, determined thrust. Air surged from her lungs and up her throat, expelled as a trembling groan, "Ohh... oh, God! Uhh..."

His first stroke, so controlled and measured, seemed to last forever. She had held him in her hands and mouth already, but this was an explicit reminder of how long and hard he actually was as she felt every inch of him push through her sensitive lips, stretching her wide.

Axel hovered over her for a moment then swayed his hips with a steady yet powerful grind. A sharp, subtle sneer of satisfaction edged along his lips -- obviously he was enjoying the sensation of her clenching around his shaft.

Jess could feel him pulse and throb inside of her, as if it were possible for his ample cock to swell any further in size and length. She gasped, "Oh, my God, Axel."

Thank goodness she wouldn't have to cry out 'Waylon' in the throes of passion.

"Feels good, yeah?" he asked.

Better than she remembered. She wet her lips and nodded. "Mm-hmm."

"Good," he grunted as he steadily stroked in and out of her.

Soon he was lurching into her with long, deliberate thrusts. Immediately, her thighs drew up and clutched against his wide torso as he filled her repeatedly with pointed strokes.

"Umm, fuck, you feel good," Waylon rumbled through his teeth.

"Mmn-uhh," Jess groaned, her body shuddering with every brazen stroke.

Each smooth thrust ended with an assertive snap of his hips and elicited from Jess sharp gasps and other sounds so strange, so lustful that they made her blush. She could feel the flush of blood within her, a sheen of hot pink blossoming along her cheeks and neck. Even when he covered her mouth with his own, smothering her with his lips and tongue, her swelling groans continued to haunt the basement.

Waylon raised up to his knees. Holding his hands firmly at her waist, he wrenched her hips upward with deep thrusts from his hips, arching her back. Jess grasped back over her head against the sofa's arm as she swayed and bucked against his motions. She was entranced by the sight of his tattoos coming to life as his curvy muscles twisted and contracted. They enchanted her like mystical symbols, enhancing the mesmerising sensuality sweeping through her. She felt him pulsate within her, the throbbing of his shaft intensifying as the minutes passed.

"You want more, baby?" Axel asked.

'Baby'. When was the last time a man had referred to her like that? She liked it.

Jess licked her lips again and nodded briskly. "Mmm. Yeah."

"Okay," he breathed huskily. "C'mon."

Moments later, Jess was flipped on her belly, her perspiring body pressed against the leather of the sofa as Waylon moved in a planked position over her. He raised and dropped his hips heavily upon her, shoving his cock deep inside of her between her plush butt cheeks. Dragging her teeth on her knuckles, she heard and felt the harsh slaps of his crotch against her bottom, tanning it a glowing pink. Her eyes closed, brows pinched, she shuddered against the blunt shoves, revelling in the sensation of his raw cock thrusting in and out of her.

A modicum of sensibility traced the events of the evening that brought her to this improbable moment. Her, a responsible mother, an author with professional obligations who hadn't so much a moment of intimacy with a man in ages, now in the basement with some stranger she had just met that evening just a few short hours ago, having lurid, exhausting sex without pause or regret.

Her publicist would kill her. She could never look at Debbie with a straight face again.

Fevered, rigid thrusts buried the stray thoughts deep into her mind. She would confront those matters later. Right now, she wanted to enjoy this moment of lurid heaven.

Several relentless minutes later, both their bodies gleamed with shimmering sweat as she rode upon him, her thighs splayed over his thick torso, digging her nails into his pecs. Her hair tossed forward and back and fell across her flushed face while she swayed and rolled upon him as if busting a wild bronco.

"Fuck you're good, baby," Axel grunted.

Jess gasped and groaned, biting her tongue as she repeatedly fought the urge and need to swear. "Ohh. Oh ff--... oh, sh--..."

"C'mon, girl," Waylon growled insistently. "Go ahead. Tell me how fucking good you feel, right now. C'mon, say it."

As he shot his hips upward with a rattling, rugged thrust, Jess tilted her chin toward the ceiling and ached aloud, "Uhh... f-fuck!"

The expletive burst from her lips like a cork shooting from a champagne bottle. It was an exhilarating release.

"Good girl," Waylon praised her and rewarded her with wild bucking of his hips. "More. Fucking scream it."

"Oh, God, it feels so good. Uhhh... fuck!" she hollered from her lungs. "You're so hard. So fucking hard! Uh! Oh my God!"

Like a river bursting through a dam, her groaning and swearing suddenly came out in a flood of ecstasy. It swept all reserve away in a violent current.

She was definitely not going to be in the right mindset to continue the adventures of the Rock Troll Family for a while.

"Fuck, you're so hot, babe. Love hearing you just let it out, fucking swearing like that," Waylon cajoled sharply through snarling teeth, prompting her for more with his own expletive-filled growls. "I want to fuck you all night long. Take you fucking pussy hard with my cock."

"Yes! Fuck me. Like that, fuck me!" Jess moaned urgently, completely forgetting herself. She didn't care anymore. She was really testing the sound-proofing in the basement at this point.

"Tell me how much you want my cock," Axel insisted, as he reached up and twisted her stiff nipples with his fingers.

"God! Fuck me hard with your hard fucking cock. You're so fucking good, Axel. Oh my fucking God!"

She laughed inwardly while realising how ridiculously fun and inexplicably satisfying it was to swear like she starred in a porn movie. The payoff was even more virulent thrusts of Waylon's delicious shaft.

Down the homestretch, Jess found herself on her back once again, Axel smothering her, his muscular arms braced under her knees which he bent almost to her armpits. Jess' toes curled in the air, while her hands wrapped around the back of his neck locking him in. This compact, confined position allowed him clear passage to deliver each stroke unimpeded, sending a shockwave of ecstasy through her. Foreheads touching, eyes centimetres apart and tethered together, they sputtered and growled hungry, angry curses at each other, exchanging spit and sweat.

"You want it like that, huh?" he rasped, filling her with snapping thrusts, spanking her flesh pink and red, "Sweet little mama likes hard cock fucking you deep like this? Yeah? Tell me how you fucking want it, baby. Tell me."

"Uhh... yeah, like that! Fuck! I want it, baby. Oh God, I want your cock so bad. I want it so fucking bad," she begged and whimpered. "Please. Please. Uhh, God. Harder, Axel. Fuck! Harder!"

The man obliged, slamming the full length of his shaft into her with a piledriving intensity. The vulgar smack of his crotch against her damp flesh rattled the room and pumped moans of ecstasy from Jess' lungs.

"I'm going to cum in you. I'm going to shoot a whole fucking load into your tight fucking little pussy. Make you fucking take my hot load," he grunted and gasped, flecks of his spit dotting her flushed face. "You like that, huh?"

"Yeah. I want it, Axel. Please, baby. Do it. Fuck, I want your cum so fucking bad," she pleaded, looking up at him and nodding with deperate eyes, her fingers cinched behind his neck, "Please, God. Give it to me. I want your cum in me, now. Give me fucking all of it."

"Yeah? Then after I'm gonna shove my cock into your mouth. Make you fucking suck every last drop," he insisted.

Jess nodded. She gulped hard, her gaping mouth and lips dry and her throat raw and thirsty. "Mmm. Yeah, I want to taste it, baby. I want your cock in my mouth. I'm gonna suck you dry," she rasped.

How was she possibly going to kiss her little boy before bed at night after this filth spewing from her mouth?

They were a total, over-heated, sweaty mess, now. Rocking back and forth on the sofa with every long, torrid thrust, a layer of slick sweat smeared between their two glowing bodies. Axel's cologne infused upon Jess' glowing flesh and seeped into her pores.

As he grunted above her like an enraged bull, Jess groaned and continued to swear through her teeth, urging him on with scandalous taunts for more. "Oh, my fucking God. Don't stop. Please, don't fucking stop."

She couldn't even recognize her own voice; it was so raw, her words so vulgar and emphatic. She was in full release, surrendering to buried desires finally bursting forth in a swirling rush. She was utterly lost in this tornado of lust, completely torn away from whatever pristine comfort zones she surrounded herself in for the past several years.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she gasped, her breaths quickening, her voice pitching higher until it was barely a whimpering trill. She clenched tightly upon his surging cock, relishing the long drag of it's length within her. It felt so fucking good.

With her eyes squeezed shut, she clenched her fingers behind his neck. She froze, holding her breath, her entire body seizing. With one last, stiff thrust from Waylon, she cried out with a piercing moan, "Ohh-h! GOD! Fu-uck!"

Her body hitched and shook beneath him as she came hard, spilling over his buried length. Each twitch felt like a quaking convulsion, announcing more delicious wetness pouring out. She shoved her body hard against Waylon's immovable force, bucking her hips as she emptied her lustful juices, her entire core rattling deep within her uncontrollably.

Almost immediately, she felt Waylon's glistening, hot body harden like stone. A tremble vibrated along his long, muscles. A low growl worked its way up his throat, then finally he grunted aloud, "Uhhn! Fuck, yeah."

Jess felt him shove his cock into her to the hilt of his crotch. Buried inside, it throbbed violently, filling her deep with his rich cum. He bullied his tip as far as it could go into her, jetting more of his viscous jism into her, every straining muscle in his rugged body in full release.

Finally, as she twisted her hips and felt the swell flow through her, she watched him withdraw his swollen, dripping length of muscle and handle it roughly in his palm as he reared back on his knees. He groaned in almost a trance-like state as he stroked himself gingerly over her, his tip covered in the slick evidence of their encounter.

"God, that felt so good," he declared.

Jess could barely manage a smile, but she concurred wholeheartedly.

Waylon collapsed onto her and she welcomed him with a long, tender kiss. The soundproofed room suddenly fell deafeningly quiet as they savoured the tingling sensation coursing beneath their skin.

Waylon took her hand again as they kissed and wrapped it around his softening cock. As she gently stroked his cum slicked shaft with her palm, rubbing more of his spunk across her belly, they continued to kiss.

"That was pretty damn good for a momma with responsibilities on her mind," he chuckled softly.

Jess, oddly, didn't feel up to any light-hearted retorts, still relishing the sultry effects of uncompromising sex. In between kisses, she simply purred her satisfaction. "So good. So good..."

Without any guidance from Waylon, she curled down and took his wet shaft into her mouth. Her tongue swept across his soft skin, lapping up their mingled cum. Her compelling sucks elicited heavy breaths from him. When she pulled her glossy lips off, she tilted her head back, and with eyes closed, she swallowed then licked the edges of her mouth.

She opened her eyes and saw the look of mild surprise on Waylon's face. That alone was worth the price of admission, she felt.

"Was not expecting that," Axel confided with a grin.

"Even I can be full of surprises," Jess replied with a coy grin of her own. As she thought to herself before: invite the bear to the picnic, expect him to take the whole basket.

A bit later, as they gathered their clothes and started to get dressed, Jess, feeling a bit more like herself, nodded towards the instruments in the room and asked, "So, after that, are you going to grace me with a private concert?"

Waylon, still only in his shirt and underpants, snickered and stood up. "Sure thing," he said. He swaggered over, picked up a guitar and flipped on an amplifier.

To Jess' utter amazement, within a minute of him strumming and picking at the strings, she was already gawking in complete awe. Once he had finished his short riff, she paused. "That... was awful," she said, regarding him with utter, mock disdain.

Waylon laughed and put the guitar down. He picked up a picture and walked it over to Jess.

She examined the photo for a second. It was of the band with an unfamiliar guy holding the guitar Waylon had just abused. "Who's this?" she asked.

"My brother," he replied. "His guitar. His band. I just let them rehearse here."

Jess frowned. "So you were lying about being a musician?"

Waylon smiled.

Confusion rattled in her head. Thinking it through further, she said, "If that was your one lie... then you were telling the truth about just wanting to meet me to chat and drink? None of these, um... extracurriculars?"

"Yeah." He winked. "I'm a gentleman, after all."

"Uh huh," she said with a suspicious smirk, "And what does that make me?"

"One hot MILF."

Jess feigned mock astonishment and slapped him on the arm. She raised her hand again, but he caught her by the wrist and pulled her in for another kiss.

She could live with being considered a MILF.

They continued to kiss with reinvigorated intensity. Jess reached down and tucked her hand under the lip of his underwear, stroking his resurgent shaft. They ambled together across the shag carpet and fell back onto the beaten sofa.

"You want to play more games?" Axel chuckled between her hungry kissing.

"No, Axel," Jess replied. She angled a brow at him. "I want to fuck."

Debbie was going to clock more overtime tonight.

Finally, just before 1:00 a.m. as Jess waited at the front door for her taxi to arrive, Waylon came up from behind and nudged her arm. She turned to find him holding one of her books in his hands, smiling like a dog who had spooked the cat.

"Oh... um..." she uttered, blinking at her stupid picture on the back cover, at a total loss.

"My kid would never forgive me if I didn't get the author to sign one of her books," he said, handing it to her.

Still embarrassed and shocked, Jess stood there, frozen, as he leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Please don't sign it as 'Maggie'."

-0-

Afterwards, as she stared out the passenger window of the taxi on her way home, Jess heard her phone beep.