Carrying the Lie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, a text from the long-lost Maggie: 'Hey! Sorry! Met Waylon and we ended up talking right away.'

Jess bit her lip and arched her brow. If she were honest with herself, she knew it hadn't been Maggie's 'Waylon' from the get go. Another text came through:

'We really hit it off. Got caught up and forgot about the time.'

"Yeah, you also forgot about me," Jess sighed.

'Please, please, please don't hate me! Promise to make it up to you.'

Jess scoffed to herself.

'BTW. No. I didn't sleep with him! I only met him tonight! LOL'

"Oboy," Jess muttered, blushing and grimacing.

A minute later, she was looking out the window again at the passing streetlights. She looked forward to getting home and giving Carter a hug. Smiling to herself, she touched the velvet choker around her neck, going over the evening's events in her head again. She laughed softly, suddenly thinking about revising one of Momma Rock Troll's sayings.

"Carry a lie as far as you can and maybe even a muskrat can fly."

A new text came through: 'Need you to sign the rest of the books next time. - Mr.Irwin'

Jess blushed and tapped the phone on her forehead, shaking her chin. She smiled and laughed quietly.

Perhaps she should take a break from writing children's stories for the time being...