Carson Evolved Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan backed out and looked at his father. "What's this list, dad?"

"That file contains the family trees of all twelve genesis lines. You can use that information to begin to gather your support for the future. Obviously, you can see who's attached or not."

"What do the different colors mean?" asked Jordan.

"They indicate project status in a way. Gold names are breeders, and blue names are non-breeders. The links are gold to indicate a marriage or children between two breeders, or blue to indicate marriage to non-breeders."

"What about a silver link?"

Jozef pulled the document up on his own Omnix in confusion. "Silver link? Where did you see that?"

"Look at Helena Livingstone's name. She has a blue link to her husband, but silver to Carson Jayne," said Jordan.

"Curious," said Jozef, slightly bemused. "It's not one you'll see often this way, but it usually indicates an intended relationship between two breeders that hasn't produced a child yet. You notify the project of your intentions so that they can incorporate it into their plans. I don't think I ever saw it used like this though. I wonder what it means.

"Regardless," he continued, "these are the women you need to contact. I had hoped that you would connect with Samantha Cross and Mila Livingstone, but apparently, they're not in play right now. The other families that I've made inroads with are the Lunds, the Pruitts, the Grimaldis, the Clemontes, and the Morgans. I'll have to do some more work to replace the Livingstone and Cross families."

With an arrogant smirk, Jordan said, "Why don't I just take Samantha and Mila away from this Carson guy? It's probably just a marriage of convenience anyway."

Jozef was skeptical. He appreciated his son's enthusiasm and confidence, but he seriously doubted he had what it took to take not one, but two, wives away from another breeder. He must have forgotten that Carson would have many of the same tools at his disposal. "Well, you're welcome to try, son. Put that on the back burner, though. Focus on finding some girls that are unattached right now."

"Fine, we'll do it your way. But I'm taking Samantha before this is all said and done. Tell me what you know about Elsa Lund."

*****

Three months later...

Sam collapsed on top of Carson, and when he shrank out of her, she slid to the side so she could rest her head on his chest. Her heart rate took forever to come down, which wasn't the worst problem to have. She wasn't complaining, but she still couldn't figure out what he did to her body. Every time they had sex, she felt a tingling in her loins that she'd never experienced with another man. It was as if her body was awakening from a long slumber, its machinery humming to life with the introduction of the right catalyst. Sliding her hand down to rest on her belly, the pleasure of knowing she carried his child washed over her again.

"Carson?"

"Yes, my love?" he answered.

She flushed with joy once again at hearing his words. God, to think I might have been married to an arrogant piece of shit like Jordan van Heuval instead of this wonderful man, she thought. "Now that you've figured out a little more about how the project works, have you ever wondered how the different families choose their mates?"

He wrinkled his forehead in thought. "Not really. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around having three of the most beautiful women I've ever seen as my wives. I'd rather not look a gift horse in the mouth, if you know what I'm saying."

She smacked his leg playfully. "Did you just call me a horse, Carson?"

"Hey, hey, hey, now. I happen to like horses." He gently turned her head, looking into her eyes. "I didn't, but if I were, then you would be a beautiful filly."

"You say the sweetest things," she chided as she rolled her eyes. He could be such a goof in these personal moments. It was incredibly endearing. "Still, you have to wonder a little bit, right?"

Staring at the ceiling, he gave it some thought. "I've always had such a traditional view of relationships, I guess I always assumed there was at least a little bit of a romantic component to it. Is that not right?"

She rolled to her side so they could see each other. "Every family approaches it a bit differently. In my family, we hope to find a romantic love, but there's also a guiding principle. The Cross family dates back hundreds of years, to Scotland. Before Christianity was introduced there, we followed the practices of the Druids. Through the years, our views on their beliefs have evolved, based on new scientific discoveries. In the last century or so, we've concluded that the thought of an immortal spirit that is reborn in different bodies was based on observations of the similarity between succeeding generations. When Orriri came around, its goals meshed well with our own beliefs, and we went along.

"But we are not focused on society's outcome, so much as we're concerned with maximizing the potential of the individual. Tell me, what do you think about magic, or mental powers, that sort of thing?"

Carson wanted to chuckle, but somehow thought that was the wrong thing to do. "I can't say I've given much thought to it, really. I mean, I'm as fascinated as anyone with the stories of things people supposedly could do, but it's probably just story-telling."

"So you don't think there's a grain of truth to any of those rumors?"

"Well, I guess I can't definitively rule out the possibility, but I don't hold them to be true," he said. "Why do you ask?"

She pulled herself into a seated position. Taking Carson's hand, she asked, "What if I told you that we're pretty sure that man has the capacity for much more than we know? We store huge amounts of information in our DNA. It's the blueprint for every cell in the body, but we're not entirely sure what every gene does. And then there's the incredibly fast processing power of the human brain. Why do we need to work that quickly when we have basic routines that need to run all the time? No, it makes more sense that there are functions that not every human uses or performs. Maybe specialized cells, or energy transmitters or receptors, that only certain individuals grow. The possibilities are endless."

He was intrigued by the train of thought. "It certainly seems possible. If I'm understanding where you're going, your family believes that there have been people through the centuries that could manipulate energy or something that would be interpreted by others as magic?"

"That's exactly right, Carson. Not only that, we've developed a theory through our own research that there is a specific combination of genes that will unlock this potential in humans. It's something we've been working on for a number of years. Basically, for as long as we've known what chromosomes were." She paused for a second, contemplating how to proceed. "Can I ask you something that may sound like it's out of left field?"

"Of course," he said.

"When we're having sex, do you ever feel...I don't know how to describe it except 'tingly.' Like there's a charge building up that you just have to release?"

Carson chuckled. "To be honest, that's kind of how it always feels when I orgasm. Although, I guess I'd call that more of a pressure that's building, more than a charge."

"So, you don't feel anything you'd call 'tingly?'"

To humor her, he gave it a moment's thought. "Mmm...no, it's not like that for me. But there is one thing that I've noticed with you that I've not experienced with any other woman. When we're fooling around, like if you have me in your mouth, for example, I could pull out if I wanted to. I could cum in your mouth or on you, whatever we wanted to do. But if I'm inside you when I start to feel an orgasm coming on, there is no way I could pull out. It's like my body will allow me to withdraw only so far, but then I have to get back as deep as possible. And, then there's the volume. I shoot probably twice as much with you every time as I ever have with someone else." He frowned. "I hadn't really thought about it. I guess I assumed it was part of the modifications they made during my indoctrination."

Samantha clapped her hands, excitement lighting up her face. "Oh, Carson! I think you're what my family thinks of as a 'golden key.' I wondered before, but the way you describe the sensation is exactly the way we imagined it."

"What's the 'golden key' supposed to do?" he asked.

"Well, keys unlock things, right? But only the matching lock. We suspect that humans with special abilities would experience a different kind of attraction, a signal if you will. What if...what if you and I were the lock and key that could open a new path in human evolution? Well, not a new path...more like a forgotten path."

Carson slid out from under Samantha and kissed his way down her body until he reached her belly. "Well, I guess we'll find out before too long, now won't we?" he smiled, tenderly kissing over where he imagined the baby was positioned. She was only a month along, so there was no outward sign of pregnancy yet.

Sam smiled warmly. "Mmm. I can't wait. You know you've made me soo happy, don't you?"

He made his way back up to kiss her lips. "I hope you always feel that way."

Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, he crooked his finger to Mila. "I seem to have gotten myself dirty. How would you like to help me get clean?"

Her eyes sparkled into his briefly before she slipped back into the role she'd chosen. This was a new game they were playing. Each of his wives had reassured him that once they were pregnant, they expected him to find other women to play with. Mila, though, took it to a whole other level. She didn't just want to submit to him; she found it very exciting to watch him pleasure the other wives. Sometimes, he just made her watch, unable to touch herself. Other times, he asked her what he should do to pleasure the woman he was with. Occasionally, like this afternoon, he allowed her to wait on them, standing by with warm washcloths and ice water.

Demurely, she said, "I'd like that very much, Sir." She grabbed a washcloth and began to kneel at his feet to wash the fluids from his session with Sam from his cock. He stopped her before she reached him, though. "With your mouth only, My Mila." A shiver of excitement ran through her, both for the way he dominated her, but also for the possessiveness in his tone. She was his. He signaled that to her with that one little phrase, "My Mila." It was a code they'd settled on, a symbol of their bond.

She began to lick him thoroughly, easily taking his softened cock deep into her mouth and suctioning the residue from his skin. If he hadn't had control of his body through the nanites, he'd be hard as a rock right now. But alas, he had business to attend to this evening. He watched her happily working to remove every trace of fluid from his cock and balls, before glancing over to see Sam watching with a look of amusement on her face. She had no problem submitting to Carson, but she couldn't see herself at quite the same level as Mila. She caught him watching her, so she smirked at him before winking and heading off for a shower.

Carson let Mila play for a little longer, then coaxed her to stand with him before playfully lifting her as they fell on the bed. She snuggled against him, her face buried at the junction of his neck and chest. His scent was something she couldn't get enough of. Fresh from the shower or sweaty-sex, it didn't matter—it was his smell. He stroked her hair lovingly.

"You know I love you, don't you?" he asked.

She smiled. "There's never a doubt in my mind. Every day you show me in so many ways."

He kissed her head and said, "I'll play whatever games you want, as long as you never forget that. If I cross a line, you have to tell me. This doesn't come naturally to me. Or, at least not at this level. I worry that I'm hurting you somehow."

Mila reached up and stroked her husband's cheek, her love for him written all over her face. "I'll tell you my love. But you don't have anything to worry about. Whether you think you're a natural or not, you're natural for me. I've never felt freer than I have these last couple of months. I buzz when you walk in the room and you give me that look, the one that says I'm yours."

He rolled over to pin her down. Looking into her eyes, he said, "That part comes naturally to me. You're definitely mine, but I'm just as much yours. Don't ever forget it, no matter what." Then he kissed her and made his way to the shower, passing Sam as she exited.

"Don't forget to take your vitamins before you leave," she called back to him. Carson gave her a wave of acknowledgement without looking back.

"Don't you think you should tell him what you're doing?" asked Mila quietly.

Sam sighed. "I came close earlier. But I'm not sure he's ready. Besides," she said, pulling her shirt over her head, "we're not even sure it's going to work. It's all theory. Why make him worry unnecessarily if nothing is going to happen?"

"I don't know," said Mila, skeptically. "It seems like he should know what's happening to his body."

Sam sat down next to her sister-wife, as she'd begun to think of Mara and Mila. "I understand, but trust me, I won't let anything happen to him. He's everything to me. I've never felt like this before, and I never want to feel another way again. Anyway," she said, standing up, "we should know something pretty soon. He's basically through with the course of treatment. Tonight's the last dose."

"It will be pretty special if it works like you think it will," said Mila, following Sam out into the hall.

Twenty minutes later, Carson took his seat at the dining room table. Four sets of eyes looked back at him and he smiled. "I don't know if I'll ever get over this view. I'm a very lucky man," he said.

Mara took his hand, saying, "I think I speak for all of us when I say that we're the lucky ones," her words met with nodding heads. "Me most of all, because I had you first. Before all of this," she said, waving around at their surroundings, "there was you and me. We love you, Carson. Don't ever believe it's anything less than you deserve.

"In fact," she said with a smile, her hand resting on her belly, "now that you've planted babies in our bellies, it's probably about time you started adding to your harem." It was true. In less than two months, he'd impregnated each of his three wives. He knew that Helena was struggling to remain patient while she waited for her turn with him. A quick check of her status display showed that she would be at her peak fertility in two days. I'll have to plan something special for this weekend, he thought. She's been pretty adamant that she's going to have my baby. He'd thought maybe her desire for him would wane or something. He still felt a little odd about the arrangement, knowing that her husband lived in his house. All of this flashed through his mind in a moment, before he returned to the conversation.

"My harem?" he said.

She laughed at the pained look on his face. He'd examined the facts about Orriri and made his conclusion, true. Carson still struggled, she knew, with the idea that he'd have not just three wives, but probably more lovers than he could imagine. "Yes, my dear, your harem. Call it whatever you want, but you are going to have a lot of women clamoring for your attentions. Take as many as you want, but keep in mind that most of them are going to want more than one night with you.

Carson grinned wryly. "I know you're right, but I keep thinking that one of you is going to be very unhappy with me when that happens. It's just going to take me a while to wrap my mind around it."

Helena spoke up. "You've got to remember, while you are just learning about this now, all of us," she gestured at the other women at the table, "have been thinking and planning like this our whole lives." She took his hand and looked him in the eye as she said, "Carson, this is what we want. You are a good man, and the world needs more good men like you."

She sat back as a new thought came to mind. She said, "If you're that uncomfortable with the idea of numbers, there is another approach."

"Oh yeah? What's that?" he asked.

"Well, there's quantity, which Orriri is certainly supportive of. That's a half-measure, really, unless you're making babies with only Orriri women. But then there's quality. Obviously, when you have a baby with an Orriri woman, that's preferable to a random woman off the street. But if you have babies with only golden line Orriri women, that's another level above."

Carson looked at her in confusion. "What's a golden line?"

Sam stepped in. "We use the term 'golden line' to describe the twelve original families of the project. They've been involved the longest, and they kind of established the baseline the other lines were compared to. My family, these three here...we're all golden line. Not everyone pays a lot of attention to it, but it does come into play one...other...time." She sort of stumbled as the possibility hit her. She looked at Helena, and she could see that the same thought was running through the older woman's mind.

Neither Mila nor Mara seemed on the same wavelength. Mila asked, "What're you talking about? What other time?"

Sam drew a breath. "It didn't occur to me because it doesn't happen very often. But one of the key qualifications for becoming the project's director is to have ties to at least seven golden lines."

"By 'ties,' you mean children?" prompted Carson. Sam nodded affirmatively.

She said, "You know the project hasn't ever really paid attention to legal restraints of matrimony; it's detrimental to the project's goals. What's important to Orriri is that a majority of the families that comprise the council support the director enough that they'd accept him as a member of their family."

Carson thought for a moment. "There's never been a female director?"

"Not that I know of," replied Sam, looking at Helena for support.

Helena said, "It's possible, of course, but it's pretty unlikely. And frankly, most of the women in the projects aren't all that interested in holding the reins of power. We're pretty content to control the hands that hold the reins of power." With a chuckle she added, "We do own half the money and all the pussy, after all." That last comment was greeted with outright laughter, even from Carson, who just shook his head in acknowledgement of his defeat.

Mara had been listening in silence, wrapped up in her own thoughts. "You know, you've already got two out of seven, and that's without even trying. I bet you could do it," she mused.

"Do what?" asked her husband.

"Get the other five. Personally, I think you should get all eleven lines that aren't yours. But we'll start with just five and go from there."

Carson sat back at looked at her. "Don't you think that's a little presumptuous, my dear? You might be just a little biased."

Mila was unusually fired up about the topic. "We're not biased; we know what they want. I spent years trying to find someone like you, jealous of my sister because she got to you first. Sam turned down who knows how many offers before you came along. Our husband is the standard by which other women judge their men, a true alpha. If you say you want a woman, she's going to recognize that and want you too," she declared emphatically.

A beep from Carson' Omnix interrupted his response. A glance at the display indicated that Edwards had arrived to take him to the tower. He slammed the rest of his vitamin drink, wiped his mouth and stood. "We'll continue this discussion later. I've got that appointment tonight."