Carson Evolved Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I know that," she said. "If you look over my left shoulder, there's a blonde woman in a shimmery blue dress at the bar. I've seen her before, and she seems to like forcing her way into whatever group catches her eye. It's a little annoying, and she's taken a guy I was with twice. I kind of wanted to rub her nose in it a bit."

Carson looked over and immediately noticed the woman Calla was talking about. She was voluptuous, and her dress hung from her curves just right. Her long mane of hair shifted from a pale white-blonde into a vibrant blue to match her dress. She wore a tall pair of black, ankle-strap heels that appeared to leave her feet completely bare. She was also staring right at Carson, and doing her best to ignore the good-looking blonde guy to her left. Carson had seen his type before. Early 20s, wealthy, good-looking and he knows it. He was exactly the smug sort of pretty boy that Carson had seen in high-school, and in college, and occasionally even in the board room.

Not really used to performing with an audience, Carson nevertheless agreed to let Calla have free rein tonight. He was here to give her a baby; there was no reason they couldn't have a good time along the way, and the best way for that to happen was for her to take the lead. He smiled to her and nodded his permission.

Calla leaned in and kissed him, her tongue eagerly seeking his. As their tongues wrestled, Carson felt his pants open and a hand slide under the waistband of his undershorts to grasp his manhood firmly. "Mmmm," groaned Calla. She looked over her shoulder at Kiefer and said, "You might not want to watch this, dear. Carson's cock puts yours to shame." She didn't wait for his response, merely tapping Carson's thigh to get him to raise up as she lowered his underwear. Kiefer didn't go anywhere; he was entranced, just as she'd known he'd be.

As Carson's cock cleared his underwear, it was not quite fully erect, but she fixed that with just a couple of pumps of her hand. Then, staring the other woman down, she lowered her head to take him into her mouth. A couple of minutes later, though, something unexpected happened. Carson was content to allow Calla to enjoy herself, and he allowed himself to grow closer to orgasm as he naturally would. He had no reason to hold back, knowing his modifications would make him ready for action again whenever desired.

Calla was working slowly but steadily, but right around the time that the first drops of his pre-cum appeared, she shuddered visibly and went into hyperdrive. Using both hands to twist and jerk his shaft, she became frantic in her desire to have him cum in her mouth. Simultaneously, Carson heard what sounded like a burst of static, followed by the sound of someone talking to themselves.

God, he tastes good. I've never tasted anything like it. Is that butterscotch? Fuck, he's big. I don't want to stop, but I hope he shoots soon. My jaw is getting tired.

Is she still watching? Yeah, keep watching me suck this big cock, bitch. I'm getting his load in my mouth, and then I'm gonna take him upstairs and he's gonna fuck me hard and knock me up. I'll let you watch, but so help me, if you try to get a piece of this, I will scratch your eyes out.

A moment later, I can't believe I'm cumming just from giving a blowjob. I've never done that before.

Could I fit this in my ass? No way, he'd tear me in two. Might be worth it, though...

Is Kiefer getting off? I wonder if Carson will pick up on the humiliation without me saying anything. He's such a nice guy, he probably feels bad about this. Maybe I'll say something to him on the way upstairs.

Oh shit, he's gonna cum. Yes! Give it to me!

When he started to "hear" the conversation, at first, Carson thought he was overhearing someone from one of the nearby groups. But when the voice mentioned Kiefer, he realized that he was somehow hearing Calla's internal commentary. He was surprised enough to hear her thoughts, but then he realized that he had a sense of her emotions as well. He felt when she experienced a mini-orgasm from servicing him, which pushed him much more quickly towards his own orgasm.

Carson let loose in Calla's mouth without warning, but he knew from her dialog that she was ready. It was a fresh surprise how much he came. Even with his modification, this was larger than usual. Calla slid his cock from her lips with a pop, evidently savoring his flavor before swallowing. As she did so, her eyes fluttered back momentarily, and then she began nuzzling his dick and placing small kisses along its length.

For his part, just as her eyes fluttered, Carson was distracted by something at the edge of his vision. It was a very small, circular icon, grey with two white lines segregating a red quadrant. It reminded Carson of an old-fashioned clock, and when one of the hands moved around the face, turning the entire grey circle to red, the image was reinforced. His Omnix pinged, and when he looked at his wrist display, it showed a small female emblem and the words, "Profile saved." Profile saved? What the fuck does that mean? he wondered. At a thought, the profile opened and he saw that it was personal profile, like you'd find in a medical history. As he watched, new data was being inputted. Physiological data like heart rate and respiratory rate were already there, along with some blood chemistry. There was also a little indicator bar that apparently indicated an apparent likelihood of impregnation, based on current hormone levels.

He was exploring this new information when he noticed that the volume of the room had picked up. It was as if someone were pressing the "Volume Up" button on a sound system. What had been a pleasant murmur was slowly becoming a cacophony of mixed voices, male and female. He looked around in confusion, trying to see if something new was happening, but he saw nothing unusual. In fact, as far as he could tell, everyone else was behaving the same as they'd been before.

Before long, the noise level was approaching an uncomfortable level. Not deafening by any stretch, but still louder than he'd like. Just as he was about to suggest heading to a quieter location, he heard another Omnix ping and saw the words, "New Input Detected...Calibrating...Calibration Complete" appear on his display, and the volume of the voices around him immediately dropped back to what they'd been before.

What the hell is going on here? he thought.

He was distracted from further consideration of this new discovery by Calla asking him if he was ready to go upstairs for round two. He smiled and said that he was. It was only a moment's work to put his clothing to rights, but as he bent to gather his pants, he heard a new voice.

Would you please shut the fuck up and take a hint? You're not getting in my pants tonight. I don't care what kind of deal your dad worked out.

Carson looked around, trying to figure out the source of the thoughts. His eyes settled once again on Calla's rival. They locked eyes, and he immediately knew that she'd been the one thinking what he'd heard. The pretty boy was standing a little too close, and Carson could sense the woman's displeasure at his touch.

Deciding to take a chance at satisfying his curiosity while fulfilling one of Calla's hopes, he turned to Kiefer and said, "Why don't you grab me another Foghorn, and whatever your wife is drinking? I'll meet you guys upstairs in a minute."

In his mind, Carson felt more than heard a sound of satisfaction from Calla, while another voice that he assumed was Kiefer's said, "Yes, sir." Calla kissed his cheek and murmured, "Room 8, lover."

When they'd left to run his errand and head upstairs, Carson turned his focus back to strange couple at the bar. Carson feigned drinking the last of his previous cocktail while looking at the pretty boy. He wondered if he could "tune in" to the man's thoughts. After a moment, he began to hear bits that he thought came from the man's thought-stream.

...s'posed to be easy...Dad's already pissed...who's she staring at...can't even dose her with 'mones 'cause it's too open...

Carson smirked at the young man's frustration, but he also recoiled from the feel of the man's thoughts. They weren't tinged with lust or happiness; he was mean, spiteful, and jealous. His thoughts left an oily, slimy feeling in Carson's mind. Carson also realized that he was an Orriri progenitor, which made him wonder if the woman he was trying to seduce was also part of the project.

Pleased with the success of his first attempt at intentionally reading another person's thoughts, Carson remembered the strange conversation he'd had with Sam earlier this evening. Suddenly, her questions didn't seem quite as strange. But they did elicit other questions. Did she know something? Did she do something? They needed to have a long talk after this.

He was about to follow his date upstairs when the thought occurred to him that he'd only listened to thoughts so far. I wonder if I can project my thoughts to someone? With a smirk, he fashioned a plan that, if successful, would be both a great proof-of-concept and allow him to take a beautiful woman away from one of those bullies he'd heard about. The guy totally fit the profile.

Taking a chance, he focused again on the strange woman. Without knowing another way, he pushed his thoughts towards her. That guy's a jerk and a little boy. A beautiful woman like you deserves to be with a real man. He saw that she was looking around in confusion, wondering what she was hearing. It's working! he thought, excitedly. Her eyes settled on his, and he thought to her, That's right. Now, if you want, I'll take you home and rock your world after I finish upstairs.

Her eyes widened slightly, then a little smirk appeared on her lips. She stared at him and he heard, If you can hear this, you're making big promises. I hope you can deliver. I'll be right here in an hour. I'll be the one with sopping wet panties.

He raised his glass in her direction and nodded before heading upstairs. Her eyes sparkled as she took a sip of her cocktail. Neither of them saw the look of confusion and anger on the face of Jordan van Heuval. He hadn't been privy to all of the conversation, of course, but he could see that something was happening between the two, and it pissed him off.

Two things happened as Carson passed the couple by. First, Carson's Omnix pinged and showed two Orriri icons in gold, one adjacent to the universal symbol for female, and the other male. Carson glanced at the attachments and saw that both the man and woman were indeed Orriri. Elsa Lund, huh? 26-years old, not married, no kids—really? And Jordan van Heuval? He remembered hearing the name from his wives. Even by outward appearances, Carson could see that he was definitely a pig. And he immediately felt better about his play for Elsa.

The second thing that happened was that Carson realized that he was still receiving. Passing different groups of lovers, he heard snippets of thoughts from various parties. He was surprised how many of the women were thinking about something that had nothing to do with sex; clearly, their partners weren't doing much for them at the moment. He chuckled to himself a little when he kept hearing male voices reciting statistics from gravball players; anything to stave off orgasm. He silently thanked the Orriri gods for eliminating that issue for him. I'm going to need to figure out a way to control this mind-reading thing before it drives me crazy, though, he thought. Did I really just casually decide to figure out this "mind-reading thing?" He shook his head at the absurdity of his life.

Big blue eyes watched Carson had he made his way to the lift. Elsa Lund looked much like her three sisters on the outside, but as the baby of the family, she'd been indulged to the point of spoilage for years. She'd managed to milk things along, playing the role of party girl. That was certainly the image she had cultivated, but the truth was that it was a front she maintained to avoid indulging in the project's plans. She was actually very discerning about the men, and the occasional woman, she took to bed. As such, she'd only needed to activate her nanites' cleansing function to prevent an unwanted pregnancy once. But as far as most people knew, she slept with a lot of men, never keeping a toy around for long.

She'd just turned 26-years old, though, and she was beginning to chafe at maintaining the charade. It was starting to interfere with her plan to find a man to father her children on her own, not someone that Orriri selected for her. Her sisters had been happy enough with that, but Elsa wanted to forge her own path. As she watched the handsome stranger walk away, a man who could apparently speak directly into her mind, she couldn't help but feel the flare of hope beginning to burn within her. Here was an interesting man. Was he the one? She didn't know, but she really wanted to find out. And, from the look of his weapon, she'd have a damn good time learning too.

She was caught up in thoughts of the strange man when she heard, "So, you want to find a room upstairs? Or should we head back to my place?"

She looked at Jordan van Heuval, with his smirking, arrogant, smiling face. She wanted to slap that smile right off his face, but instead she rolled her eyes and replied, "In your dreams, Jordan." Gesturing to the room, she asked, "Why don't you grab one of these fine ladies and get your jollies with them? I've got plans tonight." I'll have plans every other night, too, you piece of shit.

"This is bullshit, Elsa. I don't know who that guy was, but you and I are supposed to be getting together. You know, for the project."

"Really, Jordan, that's the tact you're taking? It's for the project? Be still my quivering loins," she finished, mockingly. He started to say something, but she cut him off. "Look, I don't give a shit what kind of deal your father cut with someone to try and get me into your bed. You and I both know that the woman chooses, not the man. And I don't...choose...you," she enunciated each word firmly, almost angrily. From the look on his face, it got the point across.

Better yet, it pissed him off. Elsa thought his face made a lovely shade of purple as he stood there opening and closing his mouth like a prezki, an ugly eel-like creature that had been developed and bred as a kind of oceanic alternative to cows. They were large, but incredibly stupid, completely dependent on the farmers to feed them or they'd starve to death. They pretty much stayed in one spot, opening and closing their mouths to siphon food particles from the surrounding waters. Elsa had seen one at an aquarium once, and she was reminded of the memory while looking at Jordan struggle to come up with something to say. Finally, he downed the rest of his drink and slammed his cup on the bar before storming off.

Elsa found a relatively quiet place to sit and wait for her mystery man to come back. She was approached by one guy, but it she made it clear that she wasn't interested. Word must have gotten around, because no one bothered her again as she sat sipping her wine and daydreaming.

Upstairs, Carson was doing his best to give Calla what she wanted. He'd learned long ago that with a dick the size of his, things went better when the woman was on top to start with. Calla had kept up a running commentary for Kiefer's benefit the whole time she rode him in reverse cowgirl.

"Fuck, this cock's big, baby. After tonight, I probably won't even feel it when you put your little dick in there."

A few minutes later, "You know Carson owns this pussy now, right? I mean, he's going to father my babies, so he's kind of taking ownership. I bet he'll let you borrow it when he's not using it, though. Right, Carson?" She was looking back over her shoulder as she said it, and she winked at him where Kiefer couldn't see.

"Of course, Kiefer can borrow my pussy," he said. "I mean, you're going to be pretty horny after I knock you up, and I can't be there every day."

"See, Kiefer? I told you Carson would let you borrow his pussy."

She rode herself through a fairly strong orgasm, and then got right back into it. She was starting to get pretty tired, though, so she sort of huffed her way through the next part. "God, Kiefer, you'd have cum like three times already. It's like I'm riding a thoroughbred stallion and I'm used to an old nag."

Carson could see she was tiring, so he lifted her up and off. He laid her on her back and easily slid back into her. The change in angle reinvigorated her. Carson had his arms behind her knees, holding her legs up and away from his body. "Oh, fuck that's deep. I've never had anyone hit the places you can, Carson." She threw her head back, her back arching as she came again. "I never knew what it was like with a real man." She turned her head to look at Kiefer and said, "You see how good Carson is fucking me? Thank him for fucking me so good. You can jerk off while you watch, if you thank him."

Kiefer blurted out, "Thank you for fucking my wife, Mr. Jayne. Please make her feel good, like I can't."

"That's right," Calla said, a note of condescension in her voice, "you can't make me feel this good. Go ahead and pull that little wiener out and jerk it while Carson fills up my pussy and knocks me up. You try and cum at the same time and you can pretend that it was you that did your duty to your wife."

Kiefer had his pants around his ankles in a flash. He had a very respectable penis, but it was average in just about every way, as far as Carson could tell. Not that he was paying much attention. Still, he felt an ignoble thrill at seeing how much bigger his own equipment was. God, I'm just like those bullies, aren't I? he asked himself. Then he thought, No, I wouldn't do this if it wasn't their game. I'm just caught up in the game.

"Are you getting close dear?" Calla was watching Kiefer as his hand flew up and down his cock, his eyes locked onto the place where Carson was repeatedly splitting his wife open. Kiefer didn't even look away to answer her; he just nodded.

Calla had one last card to play. "Don't you cum until Carson's ready! You hear me? You want to cum, you ask Carson to knock me up. When he starts to fill my pussy with his load, you can cum then, not a moment sooner."

Kiefer nodded his agreement. Carson could really go as long as he wanted, thanks to the technology in his body. But he had no interest in punishing the man any more than his wife already was. So he kept up a steady rhythm, pounding in and out while waiting for Kiefer to reach his breaking point. Finally, Kiefer gasped, "Please, Mr. Jayne. Please knock up my wife. Please put a baby in her belly for us. I can't do it, but you can. Please..."

Carson felt bad for the man, but this was what they'd agreed to previously, so he nodded his head and looked at Calla. "Ready?"

She nodded, her eyes glazing over with unshed tears. "Do it," she said softly. "Please give us a baby." He said nothing more, simply jammed himself deep within her and released his hold. Her eyes got big as soon as she felt the warmth of his first shot hit her cervix and her body began to vibrate in orgasm as she bucked against him. "Yyyyeeesssssss!" she screamed as she came. She looked at her husband and yelled, "Cum with me, sweetheart!" Kiefer immediately began cumming, though he more or less simply coated his fingers with a mostly clear fluid.

He stayed inside her until her orgasm subsided, continuing to pump his load into her pussy. He knew from his earlier display that she was at peak fertility right now, and with his nanites modifying his own chemistry, it was a virtual certainty that she'd be pregnant shortly.