All Comments on 'Carson Evolved Ch. 09'

by Minstrel_Blue

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 4 years ago
My absolute favoriteS!!

Hey MB,

The capital is "S" is not an error in favorites: impregnation, a harem, and mind-reading (for the purpose of mind-altering sex!), it does not get ANY better. Just one small favor, minuscule really...never, ever stop writing. Ever. Grow the project to the galaxy, take in aliens, develop Carson's superpowers, just don't. stop. writing.

This is awesome work! Carry on!

towedjumpertowedjumperover 4 years ago
Agree

I agree with MelanPonca. Don't stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Make it three votes in agreement.

I absolutely agree with MelanPonca & towedjumper. Please don't stop because this is one of the best stories to have come out in years. I truly want to see how this story ends. A lot of writer's have just gone ahead and are giving up on their stories. That would truly be a shame if that were to happen with this one. So please keep up the fantastic work my friend. Form your fan R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
6 Stars

This is the best story on this website. Please don’t stop.

BlackkingBlackkingover 4 years ago

I must say, I enjoy the story of Carson very vevery time I come back to read it again and again. So I hope really that you continue to write the story to... I don't know chapter 387 or so. I only want to say thank you MB for your really interesting story and your really good imagination to write such a enjoyful story.

Greets Blackking

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cara

I don’t agree with how he is getting Sams aunt you sugar coated the discussion between her and her husband all that gushing about I really want to see you happy while I sit here in my wheelchair which I am in because I was at a job trying to make a living for us and got hurt he should just put a bullet in his head and end it. And she should leave the pride she is a deceitful and non caring bitch been giving u 5 stars on all the other chapters but for that scene going to have to give a 2 on this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tilda's father/grandfather.

Carson met Tilda's grandfather then he was later referred to by Carson as her father. Which role does Walton fill? Grandfather or father?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@butthurtanon

I think you're seriously projecting man. What, you think every divorce has to go badly? Some people can understand they're not right for each other and still care about each other. And how was Cara ever deceitful? Because she didn't tell her husband about Carson? He didn't need to know. A person who enjoys sex as much as Cara is eventually gonna want to be with someone as enthusiastic in bed as them. He knew that. You for some issues to work out.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
Your a FUCKING CUNT.

So a couple marry and they hope for the best. The whole idea is that the married couple have an us against them attitude. They are a paired bond who should never have to question the others loyalty and support. This is the whole idea of marriage over just living with a chick or just fucking a chick on weekends.

Support isn’t always getting help to bury a body but having someone to come home to after a bad day or an argument at work and not have to win them over for support and sympathy.

Now the slut Cara, self described in the story, got married and probably for the wrong reasons. But either way he was besotted and Cara was too gutless to leave as it didn’t pan out. So Cara WAS UNHAPPY BUT CONTENT to stay in the shitty marriage or she would have left already.

Now here’s the rub once a better meal ticket was dangled before her she bailed immediately. Only one passing comment was made about seeing if they old do anything for the husband. That guy got a payout and that money for HIS injury and future needs was absorbed into the relationship and flittered away. So the bitch Cara bails on the husband as the cash runs out coincidentally just when a husband and wife should be supporting and helping each other as much as possible.

So a loyal injured husband is abandoned by a bitch wife looking for a meal ticket. The guy lives in disparate, desolate circumstances praying to any Goddess that will listen for a quick end to life while the wife goes off to live in a mansion. Fuck that.

Supporting evidence. My sister in-law got a brain tumour and damage was done getting it out she’s in wheel chair and can’t talk properly and doing the dishes in the dishwasher is as good as she can do. There in no fucking way her husband would leave her, just no way.

I went to work one day and two weeks later I left hospital after recovery from a work accident and I was a unich lost both my balls crushed to paste. Ouch. 6 years later depression and a suicide attempt and court cases. How stupid is this in a court hearing for compensation. I’m on the witness stand and the fucking other lawyer says “If you’d tried harder to heal the injuries wouldn’t have been so bad”, well that’s not a question so he had to reframe to “ why didn’t I try harder to heal better while I was in hospital?”. My response was “I was unconscious for 10 out of 15 days and those 5 days aren’t all that clear still.” Are you fucking with me unconscious and being criticised for my work effort. So my wife won’t leave and I’ve screamed at her to go as I just can’t reason why she’s still here. Her answer is always we are a team and she needs me and she loves her teammate. So I try to do as much as I can for her within the limits of my drugs.

So yeah you fucked up in that scene with the break up. If they were splitting up and the chick wasn’t such a cunt and having had all those resource offered to her and or her husband she could have gotten all debts cleared, moved to a better sized and layer out unit and a paying job somewhere doing something. Then leave him everything, Carson doesn’t want want their shitty couch in his mansion or need the $1200 in the savings account just leave it for the husband as it means more to him.

So you fucked this scene, the shooting scene, the hospital scene.

Fuck man google this shit, it only takes seconds. If you don’t like google then give duck duck go a try, I use them and am amazed at the unfiltered search results.

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Sorry Jackspeed, but you are projecting your feelings and your experience onto a story that makes it very clear that the situation described and the situation you experienced are very different.

You've then ripped into the author with a vehemence that's so over the top it's almost unbelievable and got downright nasty, vitriolic and abusive.

I can only assume that your injuries have left you with major mental health issues, but NOTHING gives you the right to lay the abusive tirade you left on someone else, who may have a different viewpoint a different perspective.

Just because one person or couple deals with a life changing event one way does not mean that everyone else should. I speak as someone who is in the process of seperating from my wife of 11 years, not because of her major health issues (which by the way make your crushed nuts look like a walk in the park) but because of her mental health issues, which have slowly destroyed the love that was there.

We are seperating because it is what is best for both of us and also our son, because it is the right thing to do, so we have a very different perspective to the one you have tried to ram down the authors throat telling them that by dealing with it in any way other than the way you have they are evil degenerate people.

The problem is not the way the author wrote the story, the problem you have is in your head and I suspect your visceral reaction was because it hit really close to home in how you feel.

That does not give you the right to take out your rage and anger issues on other people. You are clearly in need of help, I strongly recommend you go get it.

Oh and by the way I speak as someone who has spent the last 11 years married to a lady with serious health issues that cause a lot of problems in our relationship. She also has a lot of mental health issues which have unfortunately destroyed the love that was there

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchalmost 2 years ago

this story would have been better if Carson wasn't such a wimp with his women and didn't have that white knight attitude

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

A spouses injury, or handicap should not be the reason for divorce!!!

OpenWordsOpenWords3 months ago

Why the hell would he want a piece of trash like Cara? Don't get me wrong, you are a good author. But why the fuck you think a protagonist with such shit morals to leave her LOVING FUCKING husband because he's injured is fucking absurd. You have to be morally corrupt beyond redemption to think such a thing is acceptable, and you've written Carson as an upstanding person. One of your commentors below, James Duncan is trying to excuse such a thing because he feels guilty for doing something similar. His excuse is exactly as morally bankrupt as the actions of Cara. As though he had no fault in his divorce, it was only his wife's mental health issues. Who,with a brain, would believe such trite bullshit? I've no doubt her mental health was a big contributor to the failing of his marriage. But he failed to,because the only way to fail is to quit. At least with his wife there was some possibility of the fault being hers if she didn't address her issues with self care. When you wrote Cara, why didn't you see how black and white the poor example of her character is and how that would effect your readers being able to enjoy this story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMinstrel_Blue@Minstrel_Blue
Update (6-20-20): I had an idea regarding the collated first 13 chapters of Carson Evolved, but I'm not allowed to reference it in my submission. So, if you're a follower of mine or somehow stumble across my bio and get to read this, here's the deal: I completed editing the c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES