Carved by Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parting, Sajery brought up his hand still twined with Chay's, and kissed each of the young one's fingers.

"Kichay..." He brought their hands down and set it down in the human's lap, "You do it, sweetheart..." Wet lapis eyes met his briefly before the faltered, narrowing with concentration. The demon let his hands wander, wrapping around his lover's waist, running down the smooth line of his back, caressing his sweating face. It took much control to not arch his hips upwards, grind his arousal against Chay as the human rocked his body into his stroking hand.

His breath caught, something low in his abdomen suddenly tightening. A rush of heat coursed through his body, tingling every nerve; it was that moment he had always felt when he whored himself. Unlike other times, thinking himself as such did not make him stop, only quicken his pace. Sajery leaned forward, nibbling on his earlobe before licking the outer shell,

"Mmm, Sajery!" The demon aided him in his pleasure, rolling a palm over the sensitive head while the other hand cupped his sacs once more, pumping them. Tossing his head back, Kichay thrusted his hips into his stroking hand, drawing breath faster and faster.

He never met his end when he was a whore although his body wished to do so. Everytime, he managed to save himself some dignity by not giving in, but this time was different. He wanted Sajery to touch him, claim him, make them true lovers. Head falling back, he rocked his hips one final time and gave a sharp cry, legs shaking as he released into Sajery's hand. Arching his body, he whimpered, slowing his stroking hand with a great feeling of contentedness. The demon twined an arm around his waist, and brought to his face a palmful of release. Fear allowed Chay to find some energy,

"N-No! Sajery, don't! I-I was a whore, I tried to make them use protection b-but a couple times they didn't listen and just...Please, I may be carrying some disease, I don't want to make you sick..."

"No, it's alright Chay....No disease can kill me, my immune system is far stronger than a humans." He whispered quietly before lowering his lips, lapping up the warm release. As he did so, brown locked onto blue that wavered with barely held tears.Delicious... Coaxing Kichay's hand to follow his, Sajery brought it to his lips, and sucked lightly on the fingers that gathered some of the liquid.

"Even if you picked up anything from those bastards," Taking his time, he flicked his tongue against a fingertip, "You won't get me sick...My body cannot habour any viruse or disease so," Nipping gently one last time, he withdrew the slim fingers from his mouth, "It touches my heart, truly, that you worry at harming me, but it's alright. We can call in for an appointment, have you tested to make sure that if there is any sign of something, we can get it before it gets beyond our control."

He held the sweet creature for a long time, resting his cheek atop the human's crown, fingers carefully sliding through his dark locks, easing out tangles. After what seemed like hours, he woke Kichay, who had fallen asleep at some point, and gathered him in arms, carrying him to the bedroom. After a quick change from clothes to pajamas, they curled under the covers together, Kichay on his side with Sajery curled behind him, arms folded around his loved one.

*

Kichay took a HIV test a few days after, and in the time it took to find out his results, his and Sajery's relationship strengthened. The demon helped Kichay get a job at "Sable" working as a waiter; he thought the little black apron was adorable on Chay. When they got home, Kichay, skilled at cooking, made some dish for them to share while talking, laughing together. After plates were cleaned and kitchen tidy, they cuddled on the couch while Sajery read outloud, or when a movie was on the t.v, or just to sit in silence.

One time, when their kiss deepened, hands smoothing down sides, Sajery lifted Kichay into his arms, and carried him to the bedroom. The young human softly asked him what his plan was - with a smile, the demon sat on the edge of the bed, with Kichay on his lap.

"I want you to be comfortable with me. Knowing you are comfortable, and feeling it, are two different things.."

Sajery had layed back on the bed, leaving himself open, ready to be explored. Hesitant at first, Kichay remained straddling the demon's hips, cheeks a deep red as he ran his hand down Sajery's face. Soft fingerpads brushed over his collarbone, tracing the fine line before trailing downwards. A shirt was removed, and Kichay continued, experimentally tweaking the demon's nipples, splaying his palm across the mottled skin and pressed gently as if to see the resiliency. Soon, he dipped lower, and when Sajery had asked the human to stand, he did so.

His face turned scarlet when Sajery had hooked his own fingers around his waistband and after lifting his hips off the bed, slowly tugged down the lounge pants and boxers. More and more of the demon was exposed, until he lay bare on the sheets and mattress.

Chay had merely stood, eyes running over the demon's body. And then his eyes welled up with tears, a hint of a smile on his lips. He ran hands up and down Sajery's thighs, both scuttling upwards, rubbing the jutting bone against skin with his thumbs as he held the demon's hips. Then the human had gathered courage and with slightly shaking hands, began to explore Sajery's genitals.

The unsure touches and shy eye contact were heartwarming. After some time passed, Kichay stood once more, and slowly shed his clothes as well. he had stood, baring all he had while keeping his burning face downwards. The demon had tugged him on the bed, and explored him everywhere before laying himself carefully ontop of his beloved human.

With a shallow thrust, Sajery grinded their lengths together, creating friction. The young one gave a moan at the slow rolling wave he moved his body, his hands never ceased moving. They ran up and down the demon's stained skin before sliding down Sajery's natural body line, and hesitantly cupped the demon's working buttocks. Sajery tucked an arm under Chay's hand and brought him close, burrowing his face in the neck and placing kisses here and there. Suckling before skimming lips down the thin shoulder, nipping it gently as he rocked his hips against his lover's.

"Ah, oh Gods..." Kichay titled his head back in the sheets, back arching as Sajery pressed down against his lower body, maintaining his slow pace. It felt so different from when he was this close to those other people, those strangers.So this is how being loved feels like... Catching his bottom lip, he hid his face up in Sajery's neck, twining his arms around the demon's neck. Sajery wrapped an arm around his back, pressing him close while the other hand remained on the mattress, supporting his weight as he rocked. Whimpering each time their hips ground together, Kichay shut his eyes, hooking his chin over the demon's shoulder. He commited to memory the feelings he felt inside, the warmth of being loved, the shocks of pleasure, and how it felt having Sajery's body move above his.

When they reached completion, he arched upwards, Sajery's name heavy in the air.

*

After some weeks, Kichay got his results and they breathed a sigh of relief; he was negative for any disease. Although both knew they could go farther than kissing and touching because of Sajery's inability to gain diseases, just knowing that Chay was healthy opened another door. Some nights after the results, after watching a movie together, Sajery stood, and offered a hand to his lover. Kichay took it, and they walked to their shared bed.

Both of them went slow as they undressed each other, touching and running hands down one another. Then, with a passionate kiss, Sajery lowered his lover down onto the warm sheets and carefully straddled his hips. Bending sharply, the demon nuzzled his lips below Chay's ear, hands running over the younger's chest, tweaking the pink nubs gently. The human moaned his approval, spurring him further.

"Kichay," He sifted his hands through the young one's silky locks, "Chay, are you ready, for this?" Seconds passed, a conflict playing through the human's blue depths before it cleared with a nod. His heart soared with emotion - for Kichay to want the same touches others gave him, to forget the fear just for their relationship. Just as he leaned down for a kiss, his human stopped him, motioning him to back away.

Although he saw the uncertainty in Sajery, Kichay couldn't find his voice to explain. There was nothing he could say to ease his older lover's sudden worry as he, himself, felt afraid. Every touch the demon gave him sent shocks through his body but each time made him remember another's touch.

"C-Chay?" Gods, his beloved demon sounded so unsure now as he knelt, watching him carefully; the said creature opened his mouth, and finding no words, closed it once more. His chest hurt, his heart threatening to escape from his body as it beat wildly. Rising up on his own knees, the human lowered his eyes, and trembling minutely, turned his back on Sajery. His forearms touched the pillows, hands clenching the soft fabric tightly while he lifted his lower body into the air, still kneeling.

"I...I'm ready, Sajery." His whisper was hoarse, throat tightening with unshed tears; how times had he knelt like this before another man? A whimper escaped him, much to his shock, and quickly, he repeated in a sure voice, hoping Sajery believed him. He was ready to be fucked, but truly, he hoped it would feel better than the past times. It hurt when the others fucked him, and even if Sajery hurt him as well, he'd do his best to not let it show. If he agreed to this, he couldn't show his discomfort, he would have no right to complain about pain if he gave his nod of approval. Fingers brushed lightly on the inside of one of his thighs; unconsiously, he tensed, eyes squeezing shut as he gripped at the pillows.Just breathe...Focus on breathing...

"Sweetheart..." Sajery's eyes stung, taking in the horribly submissive position his lover took. The way Kichay trembled, clenched at the pillows, both told him the opposite of Kichay's verbal confirmations. The demon bit his bottom lip, a sound much like a sob threatening, and again, he stroked the soft skin of Kichay's thigh with the back of his hand. Chay was terrified. He must have been, obviously not knowing the difference of making love and fucking. The way his sweet lover had poised himself was, no doubt, a position he had used many times in the past for others who hurt and made him cry. It offered no intimacy, no chance of expressing and exchanging emotions; it was nothing but a stance used to get everything finished within minutes. To slip in without tangling of the limbs, and to withdraw once the deed was done.

"S-Sajery? A-am I doing it wrong? How do you want me?"

"N-no, dearest...It's alright. You're not doing anything wrong," The demon blinked back tears and placed his hands on his lover's hips. They rose higher, the human mewling with the effort; shushing him quietly, Sajery laid himself down on his stomach, propping his upper body up on elbows. Easing closer, he massaged his lover's soft buttocks, fingertips pressing gently in a circular motion. Chay whimpered once more, repositioning his knees, spreading his legs wider. With much effort, Sajery fought down a plea for Chay not to do that, and let his fingers follow the line between his lover's buttocks. Easing them apart, he pressed forward, dragging his tongue along the cleft.

A wordless cry escaped Kichay, his hips bucking away from his mouth. The demon felt the bed shift as his lover's arms lifted off the bed, palms slamming down.

"W-what are you doing? Nnn, you-you can't..." Gritting his teeth, Kichay tried to raise his hands off the bed completely. A hand left one of his buttocks, resting on the small of his back as if to keep him there. "-please! That's where they, oh, you can't!" His near scream protest trailed off in a near moan; his cheeks burned with shame. That wet tongue laved and lapped at his divide, swirling on his entrance, making his legs shake terribly. A sob escaped him, blue eyes gathering tears as he tried to draw his hips away from the demon's mouth. He was filthy, there especially - how could Sajery want to do such a thing to him where others had left themselves?

He was helpless once more. It felt oddly nice but it was such a dirty thing, what Sajery was doing. Kichay tried to protest again, but his voice was lost to a sharp cry that nearly became another moan. Clenching the pillows in a steel grip, the human tried hard to keep his hips away, but to his horror, they did so but rocked back into Sajery's touch.Oh Gods...Oh gods! With a ragged cry, his arms gave out and his upper body fell against the mattress; close to sobbing, he buried his face in his arms.

Upon hearing the pained sound, Sajery paused his ministrations, closely observing his lover before lowering his face again. Kichay was trembling all over, breath heavy, and his voice worked as well as his hips. Hoping that they were good signs, the demon let his eyes fall shut and darted his tongue past the tight ring, and out before repeating. His lover shrieked, hips bucking back; following Kichay's movements, he flicked his tongue in and out. Reaching under, between his human's legs, Sajery wrapped a hand around his hardened length, making strokes in time to their rhythm.

He was whimpering for it like a little slut, the caretaker of the apartments was right. But Sajery loved him, he said so many times. And in his heart, deep down where it wasn't broken, he knew he wasn't moving because of his past profession. Knowing that made his sounds not as wanton as they had been when he was used for an entire night with strangers, with the caretaker man. Heat scattered through his body, pleasure making its way through his tightening abdomen. Finally, he ceased his gasps and moans, trying to make words after uttering such primal noises,

"Sajery, I-I can't hold myself up much longer!" He spoke quickly, arms near buckling already as he tried to redistribute his weight on them. Hands took hold of his hips - Kichay, abruptly, tried to find strength to tense, believing Sajery wanted him now - and lowered them against the bed, easing his legs down on the mattress. The sudden energy faded as quickly as it came, and with much panting, the young one tried to calm body.

Shuffling closer, he set a knee down next to one of Kichay's legs, still spread from his kneeling position; with drying eyes, he swept fingertips up his lover's back, tracing patterns lightly. The creature shivered, even moreso when his touch came across the young one's free locks. They lay on his back, clinging here and there from the sweat formed; having an idea, Sajery gathered the strands and held them gently in one hand. Reaching across to the side, he opened the bedside table drawer and found a hairband. Carefully as he could, he secured Kichay's lovely mane, eyes tendering while seconds passed by. A small bottle caught his eye as he began to close the drawer. It was oil with the scent of vanilla, used for massage oil, lubricant, and burning in some kind of lamp. Ignoring the diagrams on how to use the liquid for the odd-looking lamp, Sajery glanced at the ingredients while trying to remember if his lover was allergic to anything. Cherries made Kichay's throat swell, made breathing difficult, but he never mentioned his skin being sensitive.

Squirting a small amount into his palm, lashes lowering as he rubbed the oil in, Sajery then began to shush his Kichay, amazed as ever to feel how he did. A love so strong had grown within his heart and soul, and the desire to show Kichay in every touch and word had just as much strength. Placing his hands upon Kichay's slim shoulders, he waited a few moments, quieting his breath, before slowly working the oil in. The human jerked ever so slightly at first, but after a while, could not remain tense. Moving his whole hand in a circular motion, he coaxed each muscle to relax. As he made his way to across Kichay's slim back, the young one mewled his pleasure before moaning quietly. From time to time, he arched his back up into his hands before settling down, rolling his body into his touch. Shushing him, Sajery moved close enough to place a kiss on the back of his lover's neck, making his way to nip gently on the earlobe. The human giggled softly, shaking his head away from his kisses; glad to hear Chay's laugh, he nuzzled lips along the side of his lover's neck.

A final kiss went to his cheek before Sajery's lips left him. The hands upon his body continued to work out each and every ache in his back, leaving him relaxed - a feeling he was unfamilar to for so long. Moaning once more as a paticular knot was eased out, Kichay let his lashes flutter shut. What was it that Sajery did, that made his body so sensitive, that made his heart beat more than it ever did with the other people? Arching his back up before laying flat again, he sought for his voice,

"Mmmm, that feels wonderful..." A chuckle was his reply, "S-Sajery..." He tried to name upon his lips, wondering where he'd be if he never did meet the demon at the skating rink so long ago. Such a thought made his insides turn as cold as that night. Fingers rolled over his lower, the tips pressing gently to soothe the muscles underneath - he whimpered, feeling warm all over.

"Sajery...What are you doing to me?" His lover asked quietly, vacantly almost, judging by the airy voice used to ask such a question. Finished his work, he simply smoothed his hands down Kichay's back,

"What am I doing?" Repeating, just in case if Chay asked it unconsiously, he chuckled, "I'm loving you, making love with you, sweetheart." Moments passed with no movement from his lover, "I want you to feel good, remember?" Kichay began to raise himself, and settling back, Sajery watched his lover turn around, and lay himself down once more. Their eyes met,

"I remember, but why aren't you - I mean..." Sensing his lover's confusion, the demon brushed the back of his hand across Chay's cheek, hushing him,

"Why am I taking my time? Why didn't I take you earlier?" Looking over the human's face, he saw a fleeting glimpse of shame. Surprised at this, he took one of Chay's small hands, "Dearest...What they did was just-" He searched for words, needing Kichay to understand, "What they did, wasn't making love, it wasn't love at all. They just," Again, he felt his throat tighten, "fucked you and that was it."

"Hey, it's okay..." He kissed his lover's cheeks, darkening with embarassment. "When you bent over, d-did you really want us to be like that?"

"No...I wanted anything but that way. I thought, that was what you expected though. I-it didn't feel right. I wanted to look at you."

With whispers of reassurance and love, he prepared Chay's body, being as gentle as possible. Hooking hands under Kichay's knees, Sajery bent them, kneeling closer. Shushing lightly under his breath, the demon stroked hands down the young one's legs, dipping low on his thighs. Finding the little bottle of oil once more, he squeezed some on his fingers and rubbed it in. While setting the bottle on the bedside tabletop, he locked eyes with his human; seeing nothing but beautiful blue orbs staring back at him, he smiled softly.

"Relax, dearest, this may be uncomfortable at first." As he eased fingers inside, Sajery kissed Kichay's knee, shushed his quiet mewls of discomfort. "Chay, did they ever..." He trailed off, not knowing how to ask. A shimmer of sadness flickered across his lover's sweating face and disappeared just as quickly with a faint smile.

"No, they never did...They weren't gentle." Gasping, he shifted on the bed, drawing slow breaths as Sajery slipped another finger into his body. Catching his lower lip between teeth, Kichay gathered the fabric in fists before gripping tightly. Never before had he felt so cared for, every time Sajery touched him, it was as if he was of glass and would shatter at the slightest rough movement. A shiver coursed through his body, warming with knowing that the fingers within him, scissoring carefully, would strike against something that made his whole world spin. Whenever he was whoring and while strangers slammed into his body, he was riddled with pleasure unwanted yet receieved as he paid off rent. The one spot in him where the slightest brush made him fight back cries.