Casandra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay Cassie, old Clete took a Viagra a few minutes ago, and as soon as he gets good and hard, he can fuck for hours and hours, as he has a hard time cuming."

She looked into the eyes of the older man, and saw the fire that seemed to be smoldering as he started to jab his soft cock into her well lubed cunt.

"Give me some tongue baby, so I can get a little excitement going for my cock."

Cassie didn't care what needed to be done, as long as another cock could satisfy her sexual desires, as she opened her mouth and gave this black man the deepest French kiss she had ever given to anyone.

It took Clete about five minutes before his six inches got good and hard, but once it did the walls of her pussy felt the full friction the thick cock was given her. When Clete more or less picked her up so that she ended up on top of him, she gave it no thought, as now the older mans cock was jabbing her from a new angle.

It wasn't until she felt a finger enter her ass hole, that she sensed something else was going to happen.

As she quickly tried to look around the room to see who it might be trying to DP her, she knew instantly it must be the old white guy.

It wasn't so much the anal fucking that Cassie objected to, but the thought of that weird old man not only touching her, but now fucking her.

Cassie was a whirl wind of thoughts and feelings, as she remembered the time that Steve and his buddy and DP'd her, but this was totally different, as Clete's very thick cock spread her cunts walls so much that the sawing of the white cock in her ass hole was sending her over the top as the white and black cocks were only separated by the thin membrane of her cunts wall.

She had experienced several orgasms when Jules had fucked her, and she thought that would be the end of it, but here being fucked in both her cunt and ass hole, she felt wave after wave of orgasms start to build up.

The black man and the white man both fucked her for about 10 minutes, and Cassie was starting to get her strength back, like a second wind, and was now fucking both men back as hard as she could.

Steve noticed Ed fucking his wife in the ass, but he no longer tried to protest. The two huge orgasms he had experienced had completely done him in, plus the sight of the love of his life now fucking back hard at them, told him that she had crossed over that hill and now was nothing but a wanton slut.

Between grunts, she kept telling them only one word...

"HARDER... HARDER... HARDER!"

It was plain to see that Steve had lost the demure wife, who he tricked into swinging a couple of times, was now demanding the men who were fucking her to do it harder.

He took another long drink of the Vodka bottle, as his limp cock dribbled a few drops of cum.

It had been around 5pm when they had entered the motel room, and it was now going on 8pm, with Jules standing by the side of the bed for his next turn. He knew that these black men were going to use this wife for as long as she didn't pass out, and from the looks on her face, Cassie was acting like a two bit whore who just found a new sugar daddy, and was going to impress him with her expertise.

Steve struggled out of his chair, with his pants down around his knees and hobbled over to the bed where Cassie was now laying with her legs splayed out and a river of who knew who's cum flowing out of her cunt.

He couldn't see her asshole, but he guessed it was also puking cum from the white director.

"You ready to go home honey?"

Cassie nodded her head and started to get up, but Jules had other plans.

"Not so fast sweetie, we got one more shot to take." as he grabbed her by the arm and led her to the bathroom.

Steve had not noticed that one of the camera men had broken down his rig, and was now standing in the bathroom with it on his shoulder.

"What the fuck???"

"Just cool it Steve, she will be finished in another 30 minutes or so..."

As they entered the bathroom, Jules instructed her to get into the bathtub.

"It's okay Jules, I can take a bath when I get home."

"No that isn't it bitch, were not quite done yet."

As she started to protest, Ed wiggled his way into the already crowded bathroom and asked "did you guys start already?"

Jules just smiled, as he took another drink of the beer he was holding... the second one in fact in the last five minutes.

Steve couldn't figure out what was going on, but Cassie knew as soon as she was instructed to kneel in the tub.

"You ready with the film Clete?"

No sooner had the black man nodded, than Jules aimed his cock in Cassie's direction, and released the full load of his bladder at her face.

Cassie didn't even have to be told to keep her mouth open, as she knew what these men wanted her to do.

As the first streams of his urine hit her mouth, she coughed but kept her mouth open. She thought she could trick them by letting the piss enter her mouth, but not swallowing it so that it would just run out. Unfortunately nature caused her to swallow as soon as her mouth was completely full, and then the other black man started to pee on her breasts.

Fifteen minutes later, Cassie let the stream of cool water from the shower, rinse the men's piss out of her hair and off of her body, and as Steve helped towel her off and she started looking for her clothes.

As she walked back into the bedroom, she saw her clothes in a pile by the bed, not five feet from where Jules stood stroking his immense cock.

"How about it Cassie, want another go for some deep drilling by poppa?"

Cassie started to pick up her clothes, but then kind of rolled over onto the bed and spread her legs.

It was past 1am before Steve led her back across to the parking lot of the bar, and into their car.

She slept all the way home, and woke up only after he had pulled into their garage.

"Honey, I'm sorry I got so carried away tonight." she said with a weak smile.

"Baby it should be me doing the apologizing... I shouldn't have let those niggers use you like that!"

As he helped her up the step to their bedroom, her cum covered lips spread into a smile and all she said was... "Jules has the most fantastic cock I've ever had the pleasure of reaming me out. Can we do it again... soon?"

Two weeks later, she missed her period...

more to follow...

12