Case #1 DaveG: Red Demoness Pt. 01

Story Info
Patient Dave G. describes his encounter with a Sex Demoness.
1.7k words
4.05
3.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

My name is Finn Evans. I am a psychiatrist specialized in the treatment of patients with Schizophrenia and other mental illness which include visual and auditory hallucinations. Recently I started working at the St. Christina mental hospital in Dordham. Where I observe and treat patients.

During my work I came across a pattern of similarities between a few of my patents. They all share visual hallucinations and psychosis of sexual nature. All of which feature a red female being, which they describe as a demon or succubus. The demon tortures the patients in sexual and non-sexual ways. My colleagues have suggested that the demon symbolizes the negative experiences in the life of the patients. Upon researching the past of my patients I find non of them have experienced severe trauma either physical or mental in childhood or adult life that would traditionally be the cause of these extremely negative hallucinations. As a psychiatrist these cases boggle my mind and I cannot find a logical explanation. That is why I am sharing a few of the cases with you for peer review. Please send me an email with your thoughts on the psychological nature regarding these hallucinations.

Thanks in advance,

Finn Evans

Case #1. Dave G. Red Demoness Nightmare

Patient name: Dave Garcia

VO/INVO: Voluntary commitment

Age: 47

Profession: Project Construction Supervisor

Patient Statement:

It was Saturday night. I was sitting on the couch in my living room. My son Dylan was already in bed. We went to visit family that day. We were all tired from the drive home. Our family lives 2 hours apart. My wife Bianca always has her Girls' night out on Saturday night and this night would not be any different. When we got home I brought our son to bed Bianca got ready and went out. I usualy don't call her and I go to bed before she comes home.

I had just finished a movie called Ninth Gate on TV and laid on the couch. My eyes already falling down. it must have been around 2am. I moved on the couch to make myself more comfortable when I heard something fall in the kitchen. We have an open kitchen in our livingroom. I kept myself silent to see where the sound was coming from I heard nothing so I ignored it. I wanted to close my eyes again, when suddenly I heard the fridge door open and close. I look at my left to the kitchen and I saw a red woman pouring milk into a glass. I could not believe my eyes. I swear she had horns and wings. She was completely red. I was in shock. I just froze. She looked at me and smiled. She looked amused. As if me being in shock just delighted her.

She took a sip from her glass and looked me straight in the eyes. Her eyes were like fire. It was as if she looked in my soul.

"Hi Dave" she said smiling. Revealing her vampire like teeth.

"Would you like to have some milk too?"

I saw her walking up to me. I thought I was going completely crazy. I am just sitting on my couch watching a movie. Had a busy day. My wife's out and my son is asleep. As far as I knew I did not take any drugs or drink to much. She cannot be real. I blinked but she was still there.

When she walked up to me I could not help but look at her body. Her face and body was red. It looked as if she was naked, I could see the shape of her body, her breasts her legs. It was like she was wearing a red catsuit. As she walked her breast jiggled. They were huge and round. Her hips swayed as she approached me.

She was close enough for me to touch her. But I did not dare. She sat down next to me on the coach. Still smiling and looking amused. Her long red hair flowed down her back. Her dragon like wings folded in somehow. She sipped her glass and put the glass on the table in front of the coach. Sat back down and made herself comfortable laying on the coach next to me.

"Dave what is wrong?"

I couldnt answer her. She moved closer and started whispering in my ear.

"Dave, I heard you. I am the woman you desire. I have the breasts you love. Bianca has grown old and she does not please you anymore. I always stay young Dave. My breasts will always be plump and my pussy tight. Would you like to know how juicy by breasts are?"

She grabbed my hand and put in on her breast. They felt very soft and I could see her dark red nipple through her thin red catsuit. Her nipple hardened from my touch. I was still frozen but I could not deny I felt twitching in my pants. I was already growing hard when she walked up to me... but now I was touching her It became uncomfortable down there. The Demon smiled and made me massage her other nipple. Which became hard as well. A little moan escape her mouth and my cock was so hard it got painful. She looked me in the eyes. Her eyes looked like snake eyes. Yellow with a slit for a pupil. She smiled revealing 4 fangs.

"Take my nipples in your mouth and I want you to suck hard". I did what she asked me. I grabbed her breasts and with pleasure took her dark red nipples in my mouth. I flipped my tongue around and over them. I bit them. My cock was twitching. My excitement grew and I was not frozen or shocked anymore. It felt so natural. As If I give up control. I sucked her nipples harder.

"Stop"

"We go upstairs"

She grabbed my hand and walked towards the white stairs in the hallway. I was captivated by my view. As the demoness walked up the stairs in front of me I had a total view of her asscheeks and the treasure in between. The catsuit was a thong in the back. Her red cheeks were swaying in front of me. I wanted to grab her ass. bury my face in between and lick her red holes. But I controlled myself. We walked up the stairs into me and Bianca's bedroom. My son was still sleeping in his room at the end of the hallway.

The demoness commanded me to sit on the kingsize bed. I sat down and she stood in front of me. I was so horny to see this red skinned snake eyed sex demon in front of me.. but I felt guilty too. Suddenly I realised we were in the room where Bianca and I used to make love. I loved my wife. Itś not OK what I am doing. I do everything for my wife and family. I respected Bianca. We didnt have sex in weeks. She said her vibrator doesnt hurt her so much as my cock does. I did not mind her cumming with her vibrator. If I had sex only once every 3 weeks it was OK for me. Whatever made Bianca happy. I did not want to cheat on her even though this demon was fucking sexy.

I mustered the courage sat straight and looked this demon in her eyes.

"Who are you? What are you?"

"I dont want you here"

All this time the Demoness was smiling, looking amused. The teasing excited her. His little resistance made it even more fun. She tilted her head. Letting out a chuckle.

"Little Dave, Do you believe in God?"

Ofcourse I believed in God. We visited church each sunday. I was blessed with my life.

I stammered "Ofcourse I believe in God. I think you are one of the Devil"

"Dear Human. God has not blessed you. God only cares for himself. We do too, but we don´t hide or lie about it. If you worship one of us we will give you whatever you desire. Money, fame and power. God makes you suffer unnecessarily. and without purpose. Why would you waste your short pathetic lives on earth, in pain? When you can fill it with unlimited pleasure?"

She came eye to eye with me. Our lips almost touched.

"Your wife already treats you like a slave. She gets her pussy filled each night on her Girls Night out. Multiple guys fill her with hot cum. Did you know that? And you sit at home like a good dog waiting for his owner"

I couldnt believe her. I did not want to believe her. Bianca wouldnt cheat on me.

"You are wrong. Bianca loves me and she would never do that"

The demon grabbed me by my throat. Her eyes glowed with such fire all the courage left my body instantly. I could feel her long nails pressing my skin. I was expecting blood to flow as they cut my skin.

"Listen, you pathetic dirty human. You have been your wife's pet and I will make you my slave. I lift you up from your meaningless existence. You will fulfill all my wishes and commands"

She pulled me closer and whispered in my ear. "One day, I will stretch your little asshole with my giant cock and you will take it like the little bitch you are. I am going to fill you with all my fluids and you will beg to clean my cock with your sissy mouth. Swallowing all the dirt and cum from my cock and your ass. You will be my good slave. Submit to my will. Your only purpose in life will be to pleasure me".

I whimpered. Each word she said excited me. I felt so ashamed of myself. Why does this excite me. Why do I want to be her slave. I want to swallow all her juice and cum. Her stretching my ass made my dick grow like crazy. I was just as hard as before.. and throbbing.

The Demoness stood up and put one foot on the bed.

"Sit on the ground Slave".

I had accepted my new name, I was no longer Dave..

I sat down on the floor. In between her legs. I smelled the aroma coming from between her legs. I looked up seeing her wet pussy lips through the thin red fabric. I felt so small looking up at her. She was now my mistress. She was dominant and I was her Slave.

"Rip my panties, you pathetic worm"

She commanded and I listened.

Part 2 will follow