All Comments on 'Case of the Fake Badges Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Appreciation for a well written story

Keep up the great writing. I like all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5*

It would be nice to have a map of the city and places you describe.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 8 years ago
I'm not sure who...

...is behind these fake badge killings. There are so many avenues here...the Belfort/Feeler duo, the Leonard Sharples thing not resolved yet, the very silent, invisible and absent evil sister, Elizabeth.

And who triggered the Crowbar's sixth sense while he was driving thru the crimes scenes?

So many questions, so few answers...this case is very interesting. I'm still hooked to this series...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He plays the toughie but..

He was just a cuckold to his first wife and now he is to his second. At least with his first he had a drop of emotion with this one, he is basically a sociopath, devoid of emotion.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Once again, not a scooby at the moment.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Great read lots of crime and drama. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...