All Comments on 'Case of the Fake Badges Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5*

What else ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
'bout time

Finally, a little bit of plot development re the Consultant of Crime! Your stories are one big tease regarding the over arching plot.

garybluegaryblueabout 8 years ago
OK, where ...

Where can we get the damned Netflix, all episodes at once version? I'm ready to binge!

anonymoustillanonymoustillabout 8 years ago
I'm surprised you don't get more comments.

This appears to be a very popular series, but it does not elicit many comments, which is too bad. Its obvious how much work you put into constructing and developing the immediate story plot that rides on top of the deeper interconnected plot among all the stories. You must use some kind of spreadsheet to keep everything organized? I think it is smart to place supporting story markers where helpful to allow readers to go back or catch up so they can keep all the characters and events straight.

Sure, the series is Batman-ish and cartoonish, but what's wrong with that? I do find the casual extramarital sex disappointing, since it indicates a lack of intelligence and self respect that the characters otherwise exhibit in their professional lives. Its not even polyamory, more just opportunistic rutting among consenting adults. It adds nothing to the stories and cheapens the underlying fabric of the community you have created. But I can skim past the fuckfesting and enjoy the suspense and drama of the interconnected plots.

Thank you for your time and efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
2 star

no comment

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Do we know who Sinon is?

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...