All Comments on 'Case of the Fake Badges Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyabout 8 years ago
Uh oh...

Now even those closest to him are starting to doubt Don. In the words of one of my favorite TV characters of all time, "not good, defiantly not good." Nice writing as usual, I think its time for the Abacus to finally be retired, permanently. Great writing as usual, thank you for this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another 5 star story.

always looking forward to the next posts, you put on here. I truly enjoy reading them. I have gotten hours of enjoyment from them, and don't care what others say, about them, I think they are magnificently written.

pe1erpe1erabout 8 years ago
A lot left unresolved

There seems more left unresolved at the end of this story than usual. Even the case which gives it's name to the story is unresolved, as are several of the murders!

PairadoxPairadoxabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Far more challenging this time around. I look forward to the pleasure-dome :-)

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
pe1er

You make a reasonable comment about the unresolved case. First, the whodunnit of the first crime was solved early, but that was a chance for readers to solve something. Second, if anyone got the thread connecting the badge people, that would be astute. The rest of it is unresolved and moving towards the overall story of our unfriendly neighborhood Consultant, but will ultimately be revealed. The person who left all the badges will be one of the hugest surprises of all...

Thanks for the comments, and please keep enjoying the stories. As always, I appreciate the votes!

AngusMAngusMalmost 3 years ago

What is this about elderly ladies sitting about in strategic places?

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Another great story. Yes, more questions than answers and I'm confused as not sure now how many big baddies there are? And Cordero, have we come across him before? It's about time the EMS in Town and Country are sorted out. Suppose azoe cannot do anything?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

For a chemistry major, Don has shown a great deal of litany history by using name such as “Simon and Porlock”. Widow Jones is extremely fascinating. We never learned what Cindy found when she followed Widow Jones that day. Cindy as never revealed the info. Widow Jones as I have stated before is highly intelligent but uses Mrs Bonniker as her contact with Don. Would not be surprised if Widow Jones was one planting badges.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES