All Comments on 'Case of the Murdered Chessplayer Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tompo296tompo296about 8 years ago
Fab

Melina continues her sluttish character Don is well rid of her, Todd is whoring her off to her buddies then, what a nice way to treat your aunt.

A fab story loving these and more to come........Great

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 6 years ago
Ned will never die

Because he is required to be a nemeses to Don. It’s boring when you know he will always get away.

cornred58cornred58almost 4 years ago

Really, does anyone leave their shoes on during sex?

ReadyOneReadyOneover 3 years ago
These stories need to evolve.

The laws of physics, inertial and momentum, still apply in your universe. Letting Ned get away again with his super natural escapes has taken it's toll.

It's too hard to continue suspending my disbelief; I can't keep going with this series.

Get some new villains going! Let the old ones receive justice!

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 2 years ago

Jeanine sure is trying to act like she isn't trash. And what is with the infatuation with Jack Burke between these women?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jeanine cuckolds Tim with Jack, Tim nearly kills himself because of it, he dies saving her life...and she names the baby after Jack. In any other story, she'd be an antagonist, abd everyone would acknowledge what an evil, narcissistic, psychopathic bitch she was. In this story, in this genre? She's a beautiful treasure. My god. How do people rate these so highly?! Every single character belongs in a wood chipper!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Good chapter but seen nothing to redeem Melina

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2155 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...