All Comments on 'Case of the Parole Officer Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Also at Anon

Evidently you've not spent a lot of time reading much of any of the mystery genre of literature. That is where these stories truly belong even with their often healthy dose of eroticism. Most of the famous and very wealthy members of the mystery publishing community could be accused of the very same complaint with some accuracy.

They however are known as successful and great authors and have made quite comfortable livings from doing so.

In essence, simply go suck a rock nitwit.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story made the asshole of Lit to bitch

therefore I gave you a 5 for effort and content and for pissing off dear annony!! Eat it annony you fucking fag

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 8 years agoAuthor
Please don't respond to the troll

I am reporting that stalker to the Admins. I've reported dozens of troll comments so far. So please don't feed the troll by replying to it. Positive responses and comments (and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism) is most welcome. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can I add my three ha'pence?

I've read a handful of these stories. In my opinion, the best stories are found in the non-erotic category; I'm not sure that the descriptions of sex add anything to the story lines. I find the stories compelling reading (and I start but quickly abandon all too many stories on this site for various reasons) and would like to add my encouragement to the author. I recognise that you need to cater for the tastes of most of your readers, so I have the choice to skip through sections that do not to appeal to me. Other readers have the same options as myself but some of them display their crass ignorance with inappropriate comments. Can I suggest the author takes up his option of ignoring such people? I'm sure if they could write better stories they would do so, but if that were the case, they wouldn't need to make the sort of comment that appears here. Sorry that I'm posting anonymously - I do have a user name, but I've forgotten the password.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

That last line was a killer; I wondered when the parole officer was going to appear.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

I still Mr Big is Wellman. The scene at the end of last chapter between Mr Big and biker killer chick. She offered to give him a BJ but he refused. Her hatred of Troy because she blames him for Capt Malone resignation and putting out of Senate race. Which forced her lover to go Alabama, where he was killed. This killer is Julie Newton. She has been disscripted as mild manner account you stay in police HQ and doesn’t leave it. However it has been noted she is detective witha gun. Passing the shooting requirements.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2172 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...