All Comments on 'Case of the Parole Officer Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really good

As to who is committing the crimes, my guess is it is the parolees under the purview of Sarah Carter and Ryan Frost, where they threaten them with jail and death if they do not commit burglaries (if they are men) or have sex with them (if they are women). My guess is Sarah Carter is bisexual and Ryan Frost is her lover and that they have been using their parolees for sexual gratification and financial enrichment. However, I think someone is pulling their strings as they are not getting too rich off these burglaries as they still are stuck in their offices. My guess is that either the Shadow Man is involved and has guards and inmates to enforce the death threats if the parolee is busted or some other figure potentially working out deals with the home owners that get burglarized, so that they recover money from their insurance companies and the stolen items are sold back to them at a later date at less than market value, once the police investigation is dropped. Given these cases had remained open none of the homeowners have seen their property returned to them as of yet.

As for the rest, Brownlee is being a jackass.

sportscoachsportscoachover 8 years ago
Did you mix up names?

Is it Captain Wexler or Captain Weston? Otherwise another great mystery.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 8 years agoAuthor
Did not mix up names.

Cpt. Wexler is City Vice cop busted for murder. Cpt. Weston is TCPD 3d Precinct Captain.

beretta84beretta84almost 7 years ago
quite a surprise...

twice, earlier during this series of stories, i commented that i was suspicious of the white haired dude; Dr Eckhart. i felt like there was something going on with him,but, i just couldn't put my finger on it.

turns out i was both correct & incorect at the same time. i really expected something more sinister than him being the I.C.'s uncle.

oh well, time to move on.

beretta

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Wondering where Newton fits into all of this???

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2171 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...