Casefile: My Boss is a Pervert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Daniels: Do you have anything else to add?

Mr. Ellis: No, that's it. That's my story. I don't know about anything or anyone else having sex at work.

Ms. Daniels: Well, thank you for coming in and sharing that with me. If you think of anything else that may be related to this investigation, please give me a call. You have my number.

Mr. Ellis: I will do that. But I really can't think of anything else you would be interested in hearing.

Ms. Daniels: Wait. You said Ms. Salazar left at the end of July, correct?

Mr. Ellis: Yes.

Ms. Daniels: Are there any other interns working at the firm?

Mr. Ellis: Yes. In September a young lady named Wendy Young started an internship. I think she works on the second floor in the real estate department. She was introduced to me on her first day with the firm, but I have not seen her since.

Ms. Daniels: Of course. Thank you, Mr. Ellis.

End of recording.

* * *

Monday December 9, 2019.

Voice message transcript:

Hi, uh, I was talking to Cal, umm, Cal Ellis. Cal Ellis at Bass Investments. Anyway, Cal suggested I call you. My name is Jay Morganthal, by the way. Anyway, I understand you are investigating Bass Investments. Or Alan Bass. Or both. I'm not sure who you are investigating, but I have some information for you. At least I think you will find it interesting. Well, call me at 786-888-1212. I'm free any time, but especially around noon. That would be best for me. Thank you. Jay Morganthal.

* * *

Wednesday December 11, 2019.

Transcript of office interview with Wendy Young.

Ms. Daniels: Hello, Ms. Young. I'm Nevada Daniels. Thank you for coming in to speak with me. Can I get you anything to drink? Water? Coffee?

Ms. Young: No thank you. I'm fine. I just came from lunch.

Ms. Daniels. Well alright. Let's get started. State your full name please.

Ms. Young: Wendy Li Young.

Ms. Daniels: Date of birth?

Ms. Young: February 27, 1996.

Ms. Daniels: Education?

Ms. Young: I graduated from St. Thomas University in May with a B.A. in finance. I'm currently pursuing my masters at FIU.

Ms. Daniels: Where are you currently employed?

Ms. Young: I work part-time at Bass Investments, LLC.

Ms. Daniels: In what capacity?

Ms. Young: I'm an intern in the trust and estates department.

Ms. Daniels: How long have you been with Bass Investments?

Ms. Young: I started on September 3, 2019. The day after Labor Day.

Ms. Daniels: Are you familiar with another intern that previously worked there, um, Gisela Salazar?

Ms. Young: No.

Ms. Daniels: Are you sure?

Ms. Young: As far as I know, I'm the only intern presently employed by the firm.

Ms. Daniels: She left in August. Almost a month before you started.

Ms. Young: Well, if she was gone before I started, then I don't know why you would expect me to know her.

Ms. Daniels: I'm just asking. Maybe you heard something about her?

Ms. Young: No. I never heard her name before today. Did she do something I should know about?

Ms. Daniels: No, not really. Her name came up in my investigation and I just wanted to see if you knew her.

Ms. Young: Am I done then?

Ms. Daniels: Not quite. I have a few more questions for you.

Ms. Young: Go ahead.

Ms. Daniels: Tell me about your interactions with Mr. Bass.

Ms. Young: Mr. Bass? I met him on September 3. He gave me a tour of the office, and I haven't spoken to him since.

Ms. Daniels: Not since your first day?

Ms. Young: Not once. My supervisor is Mr. Maliq Walker. Our department is on the third floor. Mr. Bass is on the sixth floor. I don't have any reason to go up there.

Ms. Daniels: Has anyone at the firm behaved in an inappropriate manner around you?

Ms. Young: What do you mean by "inappropriate behavior?"

Ms. Daniels: Has anyone made improper sexual remarks to you or at any time when you were present?

Ms. Young: No.

Ms. Daniels: Are you sure? Take a minute to think about it.

Ms. Young: No one has addressed me in an inappropriate manner.

Ms. Daniels: Really? You are an attractive, physically fit, engaging young woman. I find it hard to believe that no one has expressed interest in you.

Ms. Young: I didn't say no one has shown interest. The mailroom guy is definitely interested. But he hasn't done anything inappropriate.

Ms. Daniels: Is that it? The mailroom boy has a crush on you?

Ms. Young: That's it. Sorry to disappoint you.

Ms. Daniels: I'm not disappointed. My theory is blown, but I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying your work so far without incident.

Ms. Young: Are we done?

Ms. Daniels: Yes. Thank you for stopping by.

* * *

Wednesday December 11, 2019.

Voice message transcript:

Hello, I understand you are investigating Alan Bass and Bass Investments, LLC. You should talk to Alexander Card. He has information that you will want to hear.

* * *

Thursday December 12, 2019.

Transcript of office interview with Jay Morganthal.

Ms. Daniels: Thank you for coming in Mr. Morganthal. I'm Nevada Daniels. Can I get you something? Water? Coffee? Soda?

Mr. Morganthal: Coffee, please. Black. No sugar.

Ms. Daniels: I'll be right back.

Ms. Daniels: Here you are.

Mr. Morganthal: Thank you. Now how can I help you?

Ms. Daniels: First off, state your full name.

Mr. Morganthal: Jayson Benedict Morganthal.

Ms. Daniels: Date of birth?

Mr. Morganthal: December 27, 1983.

Ms. Daniels: Education?

Mr. Morganthal: I received my B.A. from Marquette University in 2005 and my M.B.A. from Wisconsin in 2007.

Ms. Daniels: Employment?

Mr. Morganthal: I am a loan officer with Bass Investments, LLC.

Ms. Daniels: Thank you, Mr. Morganthal. Now, what can you tell me? Why did you drive over here to speak with me?

Mr. Morganthal: Well, this was the Friday after Thanksgiving. Black Friday. November 22, 2019. I had been out shopping all day. I met up with my wife for dinner and drinks. I was passing by the office on my way home, when it occurred to me that I needed my laptop in order to finish a business valuation that was due on the following Monday.

Anyway, I don't remember exactly what time it was, but it was definitely after ten. Maybe ten thirty. Ten forty-five?

Ms. Daniels: Go on.

Mr. Morganthal: Right. So, I pulled into the parking garage and I saw Alan's car. Alan Bass. I saw his Mercedes parked in the garage, in his reserved space.

I took the elevator to the fifth floor, grabbed my laptop from my office, and went upstairs to say hi to Alan. But when I got up there, Alan was nowhere to be found. I checked his office, and he wasn't there. The lights were out, and his computer was off.

I went downstairs and checked the break room. No Alan. I went to the men's room. No Alan. I checked the ladies' room. No Alan.

I went to the conference room. I stood outside and looked through the glass. That's where I found Alan. He was sitting in a leather conference chair with his eyes closed. He was completely naked.

Ms. Daniels: Naked? What was he doing?

Mr. Morganthal: Nothing. At least nothing that I could see. He was slumped in the chair with his head all the way back, sort of looking up toward the ceiling. But his eyes were closed, so he wasn't really looking up. At first I thought he was sleeping, but then he let out a long, loud hissing sound. I was a little worried for him --I thought maybe he was having a heart attack or something.

Ms. Daniels: What did you do?

Mr. Morganthal: Well, nothing. I took a step toward the doorway, and then a woman crawled out from underneath the table. She was naked also.

Ms. Daniels: Did you recognize her? Did you see her face?

Mr. Morganthal: Oh yes. It was the cleaning lady.

Ms. Daniels: The cleaning lady?

Mr. Morganthal: Yes.

Ms. Daniels: And she was also naked?

Mr. Morganthal: Yes.

Ms. Daniels: OK. Go on.

Mr. Morganthal: Well, this big naked woman crawled out from under the table. Alan turned his chair to the side, and she sat on his lap.

Ms. Daniels: Did she--?

Mr. Morganthal: Oh yes. She backed up on against him, grabbed his cock with one hand, and slid right down until her juicy ass was resting on his thighs. Took it all in one stroke. Then she started bouncing up and down on his lap. Her enormous tits were flopping all over the place and her belly was jiggling like a bowl of jello.

Ms. Daniels: She's a plus sized woman?

Mr. Morganthal: Definitely. Medium height, full-figured, huge tits and a fat giant-sized ass.

Ms. Daniels: Approximate age?

Mr. Morganthal: Oh, I don't know. Forty-five years old? Fifty? I'm pretty sure she's under fifty-five. Somewhere in the forty-five to fifty-five range, I'd say.

Ms. Daniels: OK. Was there more?

Mr. Morganthal: Hell yes. Marcela rode his dick for a while...

Ms. Daniels: Her name is Marcela?

Mr. Morganthal: Yes.

Ms. Daniels: Do you know Marcela's last name?

Mr. Morganthal: No, I'm sorry.

Ms. Daniels: No problem. Please continue.

Mr. Morganthal: Alan told Marcela to get up on the table. She laid down on the table looking up at Alan. He stood in front of her, grabbed her ankles, and put them on his shoulders. He then rammed his cock into her pussy and resumed fucking her. He fucked her like that for several minutes. I was rather impressed by his stamina. I mean, he fucked her hard.

Marcela took it all. She came at least once.

Ms. Daniels: How do you know? That she climaxed, I mean.

Mr. Morganthal: Marcela makes a lot of noise—at least she made a lot of noise that night. She's loud when she fucks and she lets you know when she's coming. There's no mistaking her climaxes.

Anyway, Alan got her off, but he wasn't finished and neither was she. Alan pulled out and helped Marcela off the table. She got down with her knees on the floor and her arms and face resting on the chair.

Ms. Daniels: Did he push her to the floor?

Mr. Morganthal: No, helped her down and then kind of guided her to the floor. She folded her arms on the chair seat, rested her face on her forearms, and then arched her back so that her fat ass was sticking up in the air. Alan rubbed some lotion into the crack of her ass.

Ms. Daniels: Where did the lotion come from?

Mr. Morganthal: I don't know. It looked like a tube of lady's hand lotion, but I'm not sure where it came from.

Ms. Daniels: Fair enough. Go on.

Mr. Morganthal: Well, Alan stood over her, nudged her knees apart with his foot, and shoved his cock down her asshole.

Ms. Daniels: He anally penetrated her?

Mr. Morganthal: Yes, he anally penetrated her--if you prefer that terminology.

Ms. Daniels: Did he ask her for permission?

Mr. Morganthal: Not that I heard.

Ms. Daniels: Did Marcela object?

Mr. Morganthal: Verbally?

Ms. Daniels: Yes.

Mr. Morganthal: No.

Ms. Daniels: Non-verbally?

Mr. Morganthal: No.

Ms. Daniels: Did she resist?

Mr. Morganthal: No. In fact, I would say she was expecting it and rather looking forward to it.

Ms. Daniels: How so?

Mr. Morganthal: Well, Marcela got down on the floor willingly. She spread her cheeks and offered her ass to him. She did not object when he lubed her up. If I had to guess, I would say this wasn't the first time Alan butt fucked her. That's probably why she brought the hand lotion.

Ms. Daniels: Is it possible she did not object because she feared for her job?

Mr. Morganthal: I suppose. But I think it is more likely that she did not object because she did not consider it objectionable. Some women enjoy taking it up the ass.

Ms. Daniels: Is that what you believe, Mr. Morganthal?

Mr. Morganthal: I saw it with my own eyes.

Ms. Daniels: Oh really? Continue with your story, please.

Mr. Morganthal: OK. Where was I? Oh yeah, Alan squatting over Marcela's upturned ass and shoving his cock into her asshole. Not really shoving, actually. Rather, he put the head against her sphincter and pushed. She pushed back, and in a few seconds he was in. Three or four slow strokes and he was buried in her ass. Balls deep.

Ms. Daniels: Did she appear to be in pain? Distress?

Mr. Morganthal: None whatsoever. Big girl reached between her legs and rubbed her clit while Alan thrust his cock in and out of her fat ass. Marcela wasn't in pain. She was getting off.

Ms. Daniels: You're sure?

Mr. Morganthal: Ms. Daniels, there is no mistaking a woman in the throes of pleasure.

Ms. Daniels: You would be surprised, Mr. Morganthal.

Mr. Morganthal: Well, if Marcela was faking, then she gave an academy award winning performance. She took it from behind on the floor, she took it on her back on the table, and she took it standing up while bent over the table. And after Alan finally filled her ass with his cum, she turned around, pushed his face to her chest, and fed him her tits while she fingered herself to another orgasm. She was moaning and asking for more the entire time. I wasn't counting, but I'm pretty sure she came at least three times. Maybe four, including the last one after Alan pulled out. By the time she was done, her back and chest were glistening with sweat, her hair was a mess, and cum was dripping out of her asshole. Alan gave her one hell of a butt fucking, and she enjoyed every minute.

Ms. Daniels: Was there anything else?

Mr. Morganthal: No, I left while they were getting dressed. I didn't want either of them to notice me.

Ms. Daniels: Do you know if Marcela is working tonight?

Mr. Morganthal: I know that she is not.

Ms. Daniels: Do you know when her next shift will be?

Mr. Morganthal: She will not be returning.

Ms. Daniels: Why is that? Do you know? Was she fired? Did she quit? Did her supervisor find out she was having sex with one of the tenants during working hours?

Mr. Morganthal: No, nothing like that. Sadly, about two weeks ago ICE showed up at another building where her company has a cleaning contract. They rounded up all the employees and took them away. They were never seen again. Two days later an entirely new crew showed up and assumed their responsibilities.

Ms. Daniels: How unfortunate. Just one more thing, Mr. Morganthal. Do you know Alexander Card?

Mr. Morganthal: I'm familiar with the name, but I don't know him personally. We're not in the same department.

Ms. Daniels: Well, I guess that's all. Thank you for coming in, Mr. Morgnathal.

Mr. Morganthal: You're welcome. I hope I was helpful.

Ms. Daniels: Oh yes, any information voluntarily provided is helpful to the investigation. Have a good evening.

Mr. Morganthal: Good night.

End of recording.

* * *

Friday December 13, 2019.

Transcript of office interview with Alexander Card.

Ms. Daniels: Hello Mr. Card. Thank you for coming in. I'm Nevada Daniels, investigator for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. As I explained on the telephone, we are investigating allegations of misconduct at Bass Investments, LLC. Your name was provided to me as someone with information relevant to the investigation.

Mr. Card: Hello, Ms. Daniels. Like I told you on the telephone, I have information, but I don't know how helpful it will be.

Ms. Daniels: Well, why don't you tell me your story and I'll determine how helpful it is. Any piece of information can be useful if it helps to paint a larger picture.

Mr. Card: Alright. It's a complicated story. Where to start?

Ms. Daniels: What's your background? Tell me your name, age and employment history.

Mr. Card: My name is Alexander Stephen Card. I am 33 years old. I am an account manager at Bass Investments, LLC. I have worked there since 2011. I am a graduate of University of Florida, class of 2009.

Ms. Daniels: That's enough background. Tell me the story you wanted me to hear.

Mr. Card: Just like that? Ok. Here goes. Alan Bass fucked my wife, Karen. Ex-wife, I mean. She was my wife at the time.

Ms. Daniels: Whoa. Slow down. How do you know he fucked your wife?

Mr. Card: Karen showed me the video.

Ms. Daniels: She showed you the video? Why would she do that?

Mr. Card: She was angry with me.

Ms. Daniels: I think you better start at the beginning.

Mr. Card: OK. Well, about eighteen months ago my wife thought I was having an affair with my secretary.

Ms. Daniels: Were you?

Mr. Card: No.

Ms. Daniels: Why did she believe that you were?

Mr. Card: I guess I more or less let her think I was.

Ms. Daniels: Why would you do that? Explain, please.

Mr. Card: At the time I was having an affair with a broker at another firm. We were talking on the phone several times a day, texting constantly, and meeting after hours. Sometimes we got a room and had sex, other times we just went for dinner or drinks.

Lisa—the lady with whom I was having an affair—was basically the only person I interacted with all day long. I had no time or energy for anyone else. Except for Natalia, my secretary, of course. She was in and out of my office all day long. So, when Karen would ask me about my day, the only conversations I could actually talk about were the conversations I had with Natalia.

Eventually, Karen began to resent Natalia. I didn't mind, really. As long as she was focused on Natalia, I knew she was not suspicious of anyone else. To my distorted way of thinking, her suspicion of Natalia was the perfect cover for my real affair with Lisa.

Ms. Daniels: You're kidding, aren't you?

Mr. Card: No, I'm quite serious. I believed that I if Karen remained focused on a relationship that did not exist, she would never see the one that did. If it ever came to a head, I could always prove I wasn't having an affair with Natalia—because I wasn't.

Ms. Daniels: You know nothing about women.

Mr. Card: Well, that realization came to me far too late.

Ms. Daniels: So, what happened?

Mr. Card: One evening I came home from work and found Karen sitting in my office, with my computer open. I was terrified. I was pretty sure that I had left no traces of any contacts with Lisa on that computer, but I wasn't 100% certain. It would only take one email to blow open my secret.

I relaxed a little when I saw that she was not in any of my email accounts. Instead, she had Natalia's LinkedIn profile open on the screen. She asked me if I had been out with my girlfriend again. I told her I didn't have a girlfriend. She called me a liar. I insisted I had been working late. I will never forget her next words:

"Well, asshole, you're not the only one who's getting a little on the side.

She reached for the mouse and clicked. A video file opened on the screen.

Ms. Daniels: The video file was located on your computer?

Mr. Card: Yes. I don't know when she uploaded it. Probably that afternoon.

Ms. Daniels: Where is the file now?

Mr. Card: I was afraid that you would ask that. I have a copy right here on my tablet.

Ms. Daniels: Let's take a look.

Mr. Card: If you insist. Give me a second to open the file. And...here we go. As you can see, this is the living room of our house. The camera angle is from an upper corner of the living room opposite the door. It is obviously footage from the security camera.

Now, this is Karen entering the living room from the hallway leading to the bedrooms. She is wearing the silk robe I gave her for Valentine's day

Ms. Daniels: She is very attractive.

Mr. Card: A little plump, but curvy in the right way, if you know what I mean.

Ms. Daniels: Um, sure. That robe is to die for. You bought that for her?

Mr. Card: Yes.

Ms. Daniels: You have very good taste in lingerie.

Mr. Card. Thank you.

Alright, here she is answering the door. And look who's at the door. It's Alan. Alan Bass. She invites him in, and then watch what happens next. There! She drops her robe to the floor and now she's completely naked.

Did you see that? Alan stepped back, but she reached behind him and locked the door. He wasn't expecting this. She set it up all on her own.