Casefile: My Boss is a Pervert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Daniels: Maybe.

Mr. Card: Keep watching. You'll see.

She takes his jacket and sets it on the chair. Now, see what she's doing. She's opening his belt and unzipping his pants. And just like that she's kneeling on the floor with his dick in her mouth. Watch her suck that cock. Swallowed the entire thing in one gulp. She's devouring it like it'll be her last meal. Bitch never sucked my cock with that much enthusiasm. Look at her! She has one hand wrapped around the base, one hand cupping his balls, and her head is bouncing back and forth a mile a minute. Saliva is running out of the side of her mouth and dripping down her breasts. Alan's pants aren't even off yet!

Ms. Daniels: She does appear to be the instigator.

Mr. Card: Appears to be? Keep watching.

Right there. Did you see that? She stood up, grabbed his cock, and led him over to the sofa. Do you see his dick? Her lipstick is smeared all over the shaft. All the way to the base. She's such a fucking whore.

Ms. Daniels: Mr. Card—

Mr. Card: Just watch. Right...there! She wrapped her tits around his cock. She's titty-fucking him!

And now, finally, she's taking off his shoes and socks. Pulling his pants down. Unbuttoning his shirt and taking off his tie. The mother fucker is sitting butt naked on my sofa getting blown by my fucking whore of a wife.

Ms. Daniels: I think I've seen enough.

Mr. Card: No, you haven't seen anything yet. Watch what happens next.

Look at that! She's on the floor again and now she's licking his balls. Bitch never licked my balls. Never. Not once.

And now, she's licking his ass. She has her filthy whore's tongue on Alan's asshole! She's eating that mother fucker's ass!

Watch this. She's climbing on his lap, grabbing his cock, and sliding down the shaft. He's all the way in. No condom. Bareback. And now she's fucking him. She's riding up and down on his cock. Do you know how many times she ever rode my cock? Once! On our wedding night! And then never again in seven years of marriage. She always complained that it made her thighs sore. Lying whore!

Ms. Daniels: I've seen enough, Mr. Card.

Mr. Card: Just a little more. Watch this next part.

See! Karen is getting off him and laying on her back. And then she pushes his face down to her pussy. This is what she used to do to me. When she didn't feel like fucking any more, she would have me eat her until she came and then roll over and fall asleep. But watch this.

There! She's arching her back and pushing his face into her cunt. She's definitely coming now. But Alan surprises her. Instead of making her come and then asking for a blow job, Alan keeps on licking her. And then he slips a finger into her cunt. And then another. And then a third. That fucker has three fingers in her cunt and is licking her clit. She can't stop coming. At this point, she has lost control of the situation. Alan has the fucking whore at his mercy.

Now watch this. There! He slipped a finger into her butt. The whore never let me touch her ass. Never. And there he is fingering her asshole and getting her off. At this point she's having one constant orgasm—all with Alan's finger buried in her asshole.

Watch closely. Look— now he's slipping a second finger into her butt. I'll never understand how he managed that. Two fingers in her butt and she's floating from one orgasm to another. She never let me do anything like that. Never! Slut!

Ms. Daniels: Are we done here?

Mr. Card: Hardly. Watch this. He's pressing the tip of his cock against her asshole....and he's pushing it in. And she's not even trying to stop him. Two, three, four thrusts and he's all the way in. She took the entire cock in her ass. You know, if I even mentioned anal sex, she called me a pervert and made me feel like a jerk. And yet, here she is getting her ass reamed by my boss—a guy she barely even knew. Fucking whore. I was married to a fucking whore.

Ms. Daniels: Mr. Card—

Mr. Card: If I had known she was a fucking whore, I would have been tearing that ass up a long time ago. No, I would have put that bitch on the street and made some money off her ass. Hell, a lot of guys would pay top dollar to fuck a piece of ass like her.

Ms. Daniels: Mr. Card, I've seen enough I think.

Mr. Card: Just a little more. You have to see the next part. Watch...here. Did you see that? Do you see what she's doing? She's pushing her ass backward to meet his cock. The whore is fucking him with her ass! He's not doing anything. She's doing all the work.

Now pay attention. There! See that? Look at the expression on her face. She's loving it.

Ms. Daniels: How is that angle possible? Is there another camera in the room?

Mr. Card: No. She's using her cell phone. She made a selfie video and spliced the footage together. She wanted me to see the look of wanton pleasure on her face.

Ms. Daniels: I've seen enough. I have to go now. Thank you Mr. Card. Have a good day.

* * *

Monday December 16, 2019.

Transcript of interview with Julia Harris.

Ms. Daniels: Thank you for agreeing to see me on such short notice, Ms. Harris.

Mrs. Harris: You can call me Julia. And no problem, like I told you before, I'm here to help.

Ms. Daniels: Of course. Do you mind if I record our interview?

Mrs. Harris: Not at all.

Ms. Daniels: Very well. Julia, do you remember our previous conversation on November 20, 2019?

Mrs. Harris: Of course.

Ms. Daniels: Do you recall telling me that there is no problem with sexual harassment or other forms of sexual discrimination at Bass Investments?

Mrs. Harris: I'm not sure the question was framed in exactly those words, but yes I recall making a statement to that effect. It's true. There is no problem with sexual harassment or sexual discrimination in this firm.

Ms. Daniels: How can you say that? The president of the company is a boning marauder who is sodomizing every woman in his path.

Mrs. Harris: Don't be hyperbolic. Mr. Bass is a busy man. His dedication and leadership have made this company the success it is today.

Ms. Daniels: His perversions and insatiable lust are going to drive this company to ruin.

Mrs. Harris: That's ridiculous. Mr. Bass has never engaged in an inappropriate relationship with any employee, customer or colleague.

Ms. Daniels: What are you talking about? Would you like to see the transcripts of all the conversations I have had with employees who witnessed his debauchery?

Mrs. Harris: Do you believe that adult men and women have the right to enter into consensual sexual relationships?

Ms. Daniels: Of course.

Mrs. Harris: Have any of the women you talked to said that they did not consent or that their consent was coerced?

Ms. Daniels: No—not yet, at least. But it's just a matter of time.

Mrs. Harris: Don't be so sure of that.

Ms. Daniels: What do mean? The pattern here is obvious. Any day now someone is going to come forward and corroborate the stories I've heard.

Mrs. Harris: You're chasing a myth. No one is going to verify what you think is happening.

Ms. Daniels: How can you be so confident? Wait...you knew! All along, you knew about Mr. Bass and these women.

Mrs. Harris: Of course I did.

Ms. Daniels: Then you know he's guilty.

Mrs. Harris: Not at all.

Ms. Daniels: You're contradicting yourself. First you say that Mr. Bass is having sexual relations with all these women, and then you say that he is not violating Title VII. Which is it?

Mrs. Harris: Both.

Ms. Daniels: Both?

Mrs. Harris: You just agreed that men and women can enter into consensual sexual relationships.

Ms. Daniels: But where there is a disparity in power—

Mrs. Harris: Are you trying to say that powerful men can only have sex with powerful women? Or to put it another way, women without power are not permitted to have sex with powerful men?

Ms. Daniels: No, not at all.

Mrs. Harris: For many women, that is a highly desirable fantasy.

Ms. Daniels: Of course, but some men take advantage of that dynamic.

Mrs. Harris: What I know is that Mr. Bass has an active sex life and that some women in the firm willingly participate with him. In all my years here I have never heard a single complaint from any employee, customer, client, vendor, or any other woman suggesting that Mr. Bass has behaved inappropriately.

Ms. Daniels: Your loyalty is admirable. Having an advocate like you in a key position like head of H. R. must be, how can I say it—convenient?

Mrs. Harris: If you are suggesting that I cover up for Mr. Bass, or enable him, you are mistaken.

Ms. Daniels: Then what other explanation is there for your complete and total—unless...

Mrs. Harris: Unless what?

Ms. Daniels: You're fucking him too!

Mrs. Harris: No!

Ms. Daniels: You're lying!

Mrs. Harris: No. I'm not.

Ms. Daniels: Yes, you are. You're blushing. Your face is giving you away. That fucker got to you too.

Mrs. Harris: It's not what you think.

Ms. Daniels: Oh, really? Tell me about it.

Mrs. Harris: No.

Ms. Daniels: Julia, I need to know what happened to you.

Mrs. Harris: Why? It's clear that you wouldn't understand. Or you would twist what I tell you to support your own personal theory. You don't care about the facts.

Ms. Daniels: I swear I'll listen with an open mind. Go ahead. Tell me your story.

Mrs. Harris: You promise to keep an open mind?

Ms. Daniels: Yes.

Mrs. Harris. Alright. I don't think it's any kind of a stretch to say that Mr. Bass is a powerful man. He's wealthy, he runs the entire company, he controls billions of dollars in assets. That kind of power is a turn on.

Ms. Daniels: He's not a very attractive man.

Mrs. Harris: You said you would keep an open mind.

Ms. Daniels: You're right. Go on.

Mrs. Harris. It's true, Alan is not terribly handsome. But he's not unattractive. And his wealth and power more than make up for his average looks. More than that, he's a tremendous listener. When I was going through my divorce, I needed someone who would listen. Alan was there.

Ms. Daniels: How convenient.

Mrs. Harris: Ms. Daniels, please stop interrupting and listen to what I have to say.

Ms. Daniels: I'm sorry. Go on.

Mrs. Harris: One evening I was working late and I just couldn't stop crying. I didn't want to go home, but I had nowhere else to go. Alan walked past my office and heard me sobbing. He poked his head in to see if I was alright. I told him "yes," but he knew otherwise. He closed the door and I started sobbing again.

After he left, I couldn't stop thinking how weak and stupid I must have appeared to him. I didn't want him to think less of me, so I decided to show him that I was not a blubbering idiot. I grabbed a couple of files and marched over to his office.

He was on the phone when I entered, but he looked up and motioned me to take a seat. A minute later he ended his call and asked me what I needed. I tried to speak, but no words came out of my mouth.

Alan offered me a drink, which I accepted. I tried to pull myself together while he reached into his credenza and pulled out a bottle of rum. I heard the ice cubes tinkling into two glasses, and then he poured a splash of dark rum into each. He turned around with a glass in each hand. I reached for one of the glasses, our fingers touched, and I had what can only be described as a meltdown.

Words poured out of my mouth. I told him about my husband leaving me, my imminent divorce, my feelings of incompetence and unattractiveness, and my failures in every aspect of my life. I couldn't stop myself. Every regret, every heartache, every fear rushed out of me. I apologized for my incompetence and offered my resignation.

I babbled on and on, pausing only to sob and blow my nose. When I was all cried out, I collapsed in the chair and drained the glass of rum. I don't normally drink, and that rum burned as it flowed down my throat.

Alan stood up and walked over to me. He took my glass and set it on the desk. He then took both of my hands and looked into my eyes. I felt a lump forming in my throat as I looked up at him.

"Julia," he said. "Everything is going to be OK. I promise."

He squeezed my hands and told me how valuable I was to the organization, how much he depended on me, and how much the other people in the office respected me. He told me I would be better off without my husband—that he was holding me back both socially and professionally. He helped me realize I had never been truly happy with him, and that my prospects for happiness and success were better with him gone. Alan had paid very close attention to every word I said and responded to each of my pitiful statements with an encouraging and convincing counter-argument.

When I was all talked out he looked down at me and smiled. He started to draw away, but I didn't want him to leave me yet. I squeezed his hands and pulled him toward me. I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could say anything his mouth was on mine and we were kissing.

Ms. Daniels: So, he kissed you?

Mrs. Harris: Technically, yes, but I wanted him to. If he hadn't kissed me first, I would have kissed him. It was inevitable.

Ms. Daniels: I'm sure it was. What happened next?

Mrs. Harris: I reached for his belt, opened his pants, and pulled out his cock. He was hard as a rock. I put it in my mouth and sucked him until he came.

Ms. Daniels: Did he force his cock into your mouth? Did he hold your head or push your face into his crotch?

Mrs. Harris: I knew you would do this. No, he didn't force me to do anything. At that moment, there was nothing in the world I wanted more than his cock in my mouth. When he shot his load, I was happy that I could do something to make him feel good. I wanted him to know I appreciated the fact that he had taken the time to listen to me and make me feel better.

Ms. Daniels: What happened next?

Mrs. Harris: He bent over and kissed me. A slow, deep kiss. My pussy was on fire by then. My panties were soaked. He helped me to my feet, we kissed some more, and then we tore each other's clothes off. He set me on the edge of his desk, spread my legs, and dove into my pussy. He licked and sucked and fingered my pussy until I came all over his face. Then he kissed me again. I tasted my juices on his face. It was the first time I had every tasted my own fluid. I felt so nasty and so horny and so—I don't know, sexually liberated, I guess. This man with all his money and all his power was eating my pussy and making me cum. And cum. And cum again. I lost track of how many times I came from him licking me. Finally, I had to push his face away from my cunt.

By this time, he was hard again. He turned me around, bent me over the desk, and entered me from behind. I came—hard--the second he penetrated me. He put his hands on my hips and thrust into me over and over again. I was so wet. He slid in and out of me effortlessly. The juices flowed out of my hot cunt and ran down my thighs. I felt wave after wave of pleasure rippling through my body, starting in my pussy and exploding in my brain. I lost track of time as I rode the crest of one orgasm after another.

Alan pulled my hair, lifting my face off the desk. I was impaled on his cock, with my back arched and tits jutting out when he put his mouth on my neck and pressed his teeth against my skin. I came harder at that moment than I had ever come before. He released my hair and I collapsed on the desk.

I thought Alan had come inside me, but when he pulled out he was still rock hard. The next thing I knew he was kneeling behind me, spreading my checks and kissing my ass. When his lips touched my asshole I shuddered. I asked him what he was doing, and he told me to just relax. I wasn't ready for anything like this, but it felt good, and by this time I trusted him completely. I reached back and spread my cheeks for him.

Ms. Daniels: What did he do?

Mrs. Harris: He licked my asshole. Licked, probed, kissed—it felt like his mouth was inside me and everywhere at the same time. I felt so hot and nasty. I was on fire—and I loved it.

Ms. Daniels: Is that when he sodomized you?

Mrs. Harris: No, not yet. He stood up, slipped two thick fingers inside me, and then put those fingers in mouth. His fingers were soaked with my juices, and I licked them clean. He did it two more times, digging a little deeper and scooping out more juices each time. I squirmed on his fingers when they were in my pussy and sucked them dry when stuck them in my mouth.

I reached between my legs and grabbed his cock. I placed the head against my soaking wet pussy and thrust my ass backward, taking it all the way in a single stroke. Alan pumped into me twice, then pulled out. A second later I felt his slick finger penetrating my asshole, and I knew what was going to happen next. I spread my cheeks, took a deep breath, and did my best to relax.

Alan pressed the head of cock against my asshole and pushed. A tremor of pain radiated in all directions. His cock stretched my sphincter, and I did my best to continue relaxing. A second later the head popped through and he was inside me. He waited a few seconds then pushed it in another inch. He drew back slightly and then pushed again. The pain was almost unbearable. He drew back and pushed again. I cried out as the pain exploded in my gut. When I could breathe again, I realized that his cock was buried in my ass.

Alan asked me if I was OK to continue, and I told him to give me a second to adjust. I waited about five minutes, I think, until the pain was nearly gone. I told Alan I was ready, and he started pulling his cock in and out of my asshole.

It only took a few minutes for me to come. I came hard—harder than when he was eating me and harder than when he was in my pussy. I never expected to reach a climax that way, but that experience really opened my eyes. Literally.

Ms. Daniels: Well, I guess you got lucky. It sounds like he took what he wanted and took advantage of your vulnerability to anally rape you, but at least you somehow managed to come.

Mrs. Harris: Have you listened to anything I told you? Alan didn't take advantage of me. I was a willing participant in everything that happened. I was not raped—vaginally, anally, or otherwise. I gave Alan my pussy. He took my ass also, but I didn't object. For the first time in months I felt attractive, desirable, and sexually fulfilled. He restored my self-confidence.

Ms. Daniels: You should not need a man to validate you.

Ms. Harris: You're right. That's true. But at that moment I needed a man to fill my pussy. Alan did that, and more.

And by the way, that wasn't my last orgasm. I came two more times before Alan was finished, each climax higher than the one before it. By the time we finished, we were both totally spent. My ass was sore, but I was satisfied. And more importantly, so was Alan. He gave me what I needed, and I gave it right back to him.

Ms. Daniels: How long did you affair last?

Mrs. Harris: We didn't have an affair.

Ms. Daniels: Oh? It was wham bam thank you ma'am, don't call me I'll call you?

Mrs. Harris: Jesus! Don't you listen at all? I was satisfied. I got what I needed from the encounter. It was over a year and a half before I fucked him again. We have a professional working relationship, but every once in a while when I need a pick-me-up, I go to Alan's office and we spend a couple hours fucking each other's brains out. I don't know about you, but sometimes I need a man inside me. Battery operated appliances are nice, but nothing beats the feel of male flesh pressing against my body, kissing my neck, exploring my skin with his fingers, filling my pussy and ass with his cock, and setting my entire body on fire. If you haven't tried one, I recommend you find one soon. Good day, Ms. Daniels. You can let yourself out.

Ms. Daniels: Just one more question.