Casefile: My Boss is a Pervert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Harris: No more questions. We're through. Good-bye.

* * *

January 28, 2020

Dear Ms. Daniels:

This letter will confirm our discussion today wherein you voluntarily resigned from your employment with the United States Government, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, effective immediately.

The reasons for your resignation have been discussed between us, and we both agree that your resignation is appropriate. The reasons shall remain confidential between us. These reasons are documented in the attached transcript, which shall remain sealed unless otherwise ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction.

Your final paycheck will be provided to you on February 7, 2020, and will include payment for unused, accrued vacation hours.

Your health insurance benefits will continue through February 29, 2020. Your rights to continue coverage under COBRA will be provided to you by mail from our plan administrator.

Should you have any questions, please contact me directly at my official email address or my office telephone.

Sincerely,

Tomas Guerra

Regional Director, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

* * *

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Sealed transcript of interview with Alan Bass

Not to be opened absent order of court.

Ms. Daniels: Thank you for agreeing to see me on a Saturday, Mr. Bass. I know you are a busy man, but I wanted to wrap up my investigation before the Christmas holidays. If I didn't complete your interview today, this might have dragged on for another month.

Mr. Bass: I'm happy to give you any assistance I can.

Ms. Daniels: Then let's get down to business. Mr. Bass, the purpose of this interview is to gather facts and information regarding allegations of sexual harassment and other sexual misconduct at Bass Investments, LLC. The alleged perpetrator in all of these allegations is you, Mr. Bass. Would you like to make a statement before we begin discussing specifics?

Mr. Bass: Well, right to the point. Should I have an attorney here?

Ms. Daniels: If you desire, but then we will not finish today. It's up to you.

Mr. Bass: I don't believe I will be needing counsel today. But I reserve the right to adjourn this interview and call my attorney if it does become necessary.

Ms. Daniels: Fair enough. Oh, and one more thing. As you can see, I am recording this interview.

Mr. Bass: If you think that's necessary, go ahead.

Ms. Daniels: Very good. Now that we have the preliminaries out of the way, let's get started. Mr. Bass, what is your relationship with Bass Investments, LLC.?

Mr. Bass: I am the owner, president, and Chief Executive Officer. It is my company.

Ms. Daniels: When did you form Bass Investments, LLC.?

Mr. Bass: In June, 1998.

Ms. Daniels: Are you familiar with Kristy Domenico?

Mr. Bass: Yes, I know Kristy Domenico.

Ms. Daniels: How do you know her?

Mr. Bass: She is the wife of one of my employees.

Ms. Daniels: Do you know her personally?

Mr. Bass: Yes.

Ms. Daniels: Tell me about your relationship with Kristy Domenico.

Mr. Bass: What do you want to know?

Ms. Daniels: Are you aware that her husband filed a complaint with the Miami Police alleging that you raped her?

Mr. Bass: I am aware that an incident was reported and I am also aware that the case was closed without charges being filed.

Ms. Daniels: Can you elaborate on the incident which precipitated Mr. Domenico's complaint?

Mr. Bass: I will give you the name and telephone number of my attorney. Any questions you have regarding the subject matter of any criminal complaint can be address to my counsel. If there is nothing more, then I think we are finished.

Ms. Daniels: I'll let you know when we are finished, Mr. Bass. For the moment, I will withdraw my questions regarding Kristy Domenico. But there are still many more issues to cover.

Mr. Bass: Then proceed, Ms. Daniels.

Ms. Daniels: Mr. Bass, are you familiar with Gisela Salazar?

Mr. Bass: Yes.

Ms. Daniels: How do you know her?

Mr. Bass: Gisela interned with our firm last summer.

Ms. Daniels: Did you have sexual relations with her?

Mr. Bass: Yes.

Ms. Daniels: How many times?

Mr. Bass: Three, I believe.

Ms. Daniels: When did those incidents occur?

Mr. Bass: Well, the first time was in mid-June, shortly after she started working here. The second was at the company July 4th party. The last time was in August after she finished working with us. She came in on Saturday to clean out her desk and say goodbye.

Ms. Daniels: Was engaging in sexual relations with you a term or condition of her employment?

Mr. Bass: Did she tell you that it was?

Ms. Daniels: I'll ask the questions, Mr. Bass.

Mr. Bass: No, it was not.

Ms. Daniels: How old are you, Mr. Bass?

Mr. Bass: Fifty-six.

Ms. Daniels: How old was Ms. Salazar?

Mr. Bass: I don't know. Twenty-four, twenty-five maybe.

Ms. Daniels: She was twenty-three. Do you think it was appropriate for a man your age to be having sexual relations with a twenty-three-year-old girl?

Mr. Bass: If you check the laws of the State of Florida, you will find that Gisela is an adult and as an adult is free to engage in sexual relations with any man of her choosing—even a man thirty years older than her. Are you attempting to invalidate her right to choose with whom she is permitted to have sexual relations? Under what authority are you operating? Does your employment with the federal government give you the power to invalidate a woman's sexual freedom?

Ms. Daniels: Mr. Bass—

Mr. Bass: Is that all you've got? I had sex with a woman thirty years younger than myself and you're making a federal case of it?

Ms. Daniels: Mr. Bass—let's move on. Do you know Marcela Hernandez?

Mr. Bass: That name does not sound familiar. She is not someone who works for me, I'm sure of that.

Ms. Daniels: That's correct. Ms. Hernandez was a cleaning lady with Morales Cleaning Service. That is the company that is contracted to clean your office building.

Mr. Bass: Then she is not someone who ever worked for me. This space is leased. We are tenants. Building managements supplies the cleaning service. Why are you asking me about this person?

Ms. Daniels: I believe you created an intolerable work environment for her as a result of sexual harassment and improper sexual conduct.

Mr. Bass: I am not concerned with what you may or may not believe about myself and Ms. Hernandez. You and I both know that you can't prove a thing, so please don't waste my time asking about her. Is that all?

Ms. Daniels: No, Mr. Bass, I'm not finished. There's more.

Mr. Bass: Well, let's move it along. Get to the relevant questions, please.

Ms. Daniels: Alright then. Tell me about Karen Card.

Mr. Bass. Not an employee. Never was an employee. Outside your jurisdiction, I believe.

Ms. Daniels: Not so fast, Mr. Bass. She was married to one of your employees.

Mr. Bass: And she used me to get even with him. Moreover, if you knew the entire story, you would know that Alex more or less had it coming. That's all I'm going to say.

Ms. Daniels: I do know the entire story, and I don't completely disagree with you.

Mr. Bass: Really? Do you know he was having an affair with a woman who works for one of our competitors?

Ms. Daniels: Yes.

Mr. Bass: Do you know that every time he spent the night with his mistress, he told his wife he was working late with his secretary?

Ms. Daniels: Yes.

Mr. Bass: Do you know that he obtained the password to his wife's cellphone and was reading her text messages in real time?

Ms. Daniels: No. How did he do that?

Mr. Bass: The account was in his name. When the phone was delivered to his office, he activated her phone and then installed an app that copied all her text messages to him.

Ms. Daniels: That's an invasion of her privacy.

Mr. Bass: No shit. Do you know that he told her I was fucking half the women in the office, and that I had my sights set on her?

Ms. Daniels: No, he didn't mention that.

Mr. Bass: I'm not surprised.

Ms. Daniels: That doesn't exactly excuse what you did.

Mr. Bass: You don't think so? He practically pimped her out to me. And then he had the audacity to record the entire encounter.

Ms. Daniels: You know about that?

Mr. Bass: He sent me a copy of the file.

Ms. Daniels: I believe the recording was made by Mrs. Card.

Mr. Bass: What a pair, those two. I thought the freak was proud of himself and wanted to share it with me. Why would she record the encounter?

Ms. Daniels: Revenge. You were a revenge fuck. What I want to know is: Why is he still working here?

Mr. Bass: Because he's one of my best producers. His antics didn't cost the firm anything, and I did not need the scandal that letting him go could have caused. So, I suspended him for thirty days without pay. His wife's attorney murdered him in the divorce settlement. I think he learned his lesson.

Ms. Daniels: I'm not so sure. He seems to be obsessed with the video.

Mr. Bass: Like I said, he's a freak.

Are we finished yet? I have to make a few stops on my way home. I would like to get out of here before it gets too late.

Ms. Daniels: Almost. Tell me about Mrs. Harris.

Mr. Bass: Julia? Be very careful where you go here. I'm very protective of Julia.

Ms. Daniels: Why is that?

Mr. Bass: Julia is a complex woman. She is as professional as any of the executives in the firm, and one hundred times more compassionate. She is totally devoted to this firm and completely loyal to me. We all thought she was tough as nails—the stereotypical "strong black woman"--but her divorce nearly broke her.

Ms. Daniels: And you took advantage of her vulnerability to score another notch on your bedpost.

Mr. Bass: I gave her what she needed.

Ms. Daniels: So, you think she needed to be used and discarded like wet tissue?

Mr. Bass: She needed to feel validated. She needed to be adored. She needed to feel desirable. I gave her all that and more.

Ms. Daniels: Well, the women in this firm are certainly fortunate to have your magic penis available to solve all their problems.

Mr. Bass: I never said there was anything special about me or my penis. All I'm saying is that when women come to me with problems, I take the time to listen to them. If I can help them through a crisis, I do it.

Ms. Daniels: Can't you see the inherent problem caused by you engaging in sexual relationships with your subordinates? Especially when they're troubled?

Mr. Bass: Ms. Daniels, did I miss something? Is it illegal for consenting adults to have sexual relations?

Ms. Daniels: It is when sex is a condition of employment, or when it creates a hostile work environment.

Mr. Bass: Has anyone here suggested to you that sex is a condition of their employment?

Ms. Daniels: No.

Mr. Bass: Has anyone complained that they have been denied a raise or promotion because they have not had sex with me?

Ms. Daniels: No.

Mr. Bass: Has anyone complained of a hostile work environment?

Ms. Daniels: No.

Mr. Bass: Then tell me, Ms. Daniels, why are you here?

Ms. Daniels: I'm investing allegations of—

Mr. Bass: Allegations of what? By whom?

Ms. Daniels: Sexual harassment.

Mr. Bass: Your investigation is over. You have nothing.

Ms. Daniels: I...I—

Mr. Bass: I'll tell you why you're here. You are here because you are curious. You know there is no Title VII violation, but there is still a question gnawing at the back of your brain. A question that you just can't let go. The mere existence of the question makes you doubt everything you thought you knew about yourself and your profession. You want to know why. Why are all these women fucking this man if he's not forcing them, or if he's not offering illegal incentives? He's not great looking. He's average height. Average build. He's wealthy, but he's married and therefore not available. Why? Why are all these women fucking him?

Ms. Daniels: You certainly have a very high opinion of yourself.

Mr. Bass: Is my analysis wrong?

Ms. Daniels: Not entirely. But you're more wrong than right.

Mr. Bass: Then tell me. Why are you here?

Ms. Daniels: I...I want—to know...

Mr. Bass: What do you want to know?

Ms. Daniels: Never mind. I'll leave now.

Mr. Bass: If you leave, you'll never find out what it is you want to know.

Ms. Daniels: If I leave now, my dignity will remain intact.

Mr. Bass: Maybe, but will it be worth it? The answer you seek will continue to elude you. It will haunt you forever.

Ms. Daniels: Maybe some questions should not be answered.

Mr. Bass: Don't be afraid of your feelings. Tell me what it is you need.

Ms. Daniels: I want to know...

Mr. Bass: Yes?

Ms. Daniels: I want to ... to f-feel ...

Mr. Bass: Go on. Say it.

Ms. Daniels: I want ... to feel ... fulfilled.

Mr. Bass: Come over here.

Inaudible.

Mr. Bass: Look up. That's better.

Ms. Daniels: Kiss me.

Inaudible.

Ms. Daniels: Yes-s-s.

Mr. Bass: You like that?

Ms. Daniels: Mmmmmm. Shhhhh. Just kiss me.

Inaudible.

Ms. Daniels: Oh! Yes, pinch my nipple. Pinch both of them. Mmmmmm. Yes, just like that.

Mr. Bass: Your nipples are so hard.

Ms. Daniels: Suck them. Yes. Harder. Yes. Just like that.

Inaudible.

Mr. Bass: No panties. Nice.

Ms. Daniels: I took them off just before I came in here.

Mr. Bass: You planned this.

Ms. Daniels: No. Not a plan. It was a spur of the moment decision. I stopped in the ladies' room on the way up here, and thought to myself, "why not?"

Mr. Bass: Why not indeed.

Inaudible.

Mr. Bass: You're so wet.

Ms. Daniels: Your fingers feel so good inside me. Keep doing that. Yes. Do that again.

Mr. Bass: You like that?

Ms. Daniels: Mmmm-hmmmm. Oh! How many fingers do you have inside me?

Mr. Bass: Two. Is that too many?

Ms. Daniels: Unh! That's perfect.

Mr. Bass: How about this?

Inaudible.

Mr. Bass: Did you shave for me?

Ms. Daniels: Maybe. Do you like it?

Mr. Bass: I love it.

Ms. Daniels: Why do you love it?

Mr. Bass: I can see everything better. And I don't get hairs stuck between my teeth.

Ms. Daniels: Are you going to taste it?

Mr. Bass: Of course.

Ms. Daniels: What are you waiting for?

Inaudible.

Ms. Daniels: Yes, right there. Ah-h-h-h-h. Yes. You are good at this.

Inaudible.

Ms. Daniels: Yes. Yes. Oh-h-h-h, yes.

Inaudible.

Ms. Daniels: M-m-m-m. That's it. Lick it. Lick it. Suck it. Right there. Right there. Don't stop. Yes. Yes.

Inaudible.

Ms. Daniels: Mmmmm. Mmmmmm.

Inaudible.

Ms. Daniels: Oh. Oh. Yes. Yes. Yes-s-s-s-s.

Inaudible.

Ms. Daniels; Wow. Oh fuck.

Inaudible.

Ms. Daniels: Hold on. Hold on. Let me catch my breath before you fuck my ass.

Mr. Bass: Who says I'm going to fuck your ass?

Ms. Daniels: That's what you like. That's what you do. Everyone knows that. You're famous for it.

Mr. Bass: That's not the only thing I like.

Ms. Daniels: Oh, I know that—now. But I also know you can't wait to shove that magic cock of yours up my tight asshole.

Mr. Bass: I won't deny that I would love to fuck your luscious, round ass. It's amazing, a work of art, I mean, I could stare at it all day. I would have a constant erection; I would have to carry an I-pad just to hide the bulge. But I'm not going to do it unless it's what you really want.

Ms. Daniels: What I really want? We both know you've been thinking about fucking my plump, juicy ass since the moment I walked in the door.

Mr. Bass: Oh, really? We both know that?

Ms. Daniels: Absolutely. And that's not all.

Mr. Bass: There's more?

Ms. Daniels: Of course.

Mr. Bass: Tell me.

Ms. Daniels: We both know you won't let me leave here until you've taken my anal cherry.

Mr. Bass: You've got me all wrong, Ms. Daniels.

Ms. Daniels: Call me Neva, please.

Mr. Bass: OK--Neva. You make me out to be some kind of anal rapist.

Ms. Daniels: Not at all. What I'm saying is you are a man who knows what he likes, and who is used to getting what he wants. You want my ass, you expect to get it, and no matter what I say you're going to take it.

Mr. Bass: I've already said that I would love to fuck your ass. But I'm not a rapist. I don't take whatever I want.

Ms. Daniels: Please. Before I leave here today, you are going to shoot your load in my ass.

Mr. Bass: That may happen, but if it does it will be because you want it to happen. I won't go near your ass until you ask me to.

Ms. Daniels: Mr. Bass—

Mr. Bass: You can call me Alan.

Ms. Daniels: Alan—let's be clear about this. I don't beg.

Mr. Bass: You might be surprised by what you will do when you want something badly enough.

Ms. Daniels: And you think I want that magic dick of your so badly that I'm going to beg for it? Get over yourself.

Mr. Bass: I'm here to serve you, Neva.

Ms. Daniels: Enough talking. Take off your pants and let me see that magical cock.

Inaudible.

Mr. Bass: Grab those pillows off that chair and put them under your knees.

Ms. Daniels: Good idea.

Mr. Bass: Now suck it. That's right. Just like that. Oh, you're good. You're very good.

Inaudible.

Mr. Bass: Oh, that feels nice. Your lips feel so good wrapped around the head.

Inaudible.

Mr. Bass: That's it. Do that again. Keep doing that. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, yes.

Inaudible.

Mr. Bass: Oh shit! All the way. Oh yes! Mmm, I love that.

Inaudible.

Mr. Bass: Deeper. Deeper. Take it deep, baby. Take it deep.

Inaudible.

Mr. Bass: Nice and deep. Just like that. Don't stop. Take it all. Take it all. Oh, hell yes. Hell yes. Yes. Mmmmmmmmm.

Inaudible.

Ms. Daniels: Do you like that?

Mr. Bass: Hell yes. You're awesome. Your deepthroat is amazing.

Ms. Daniels: Should I continue?

Mr. Bass: Hold on. Let's get that dress off you.

Inaudible.

Mr. Bass: Well, well. You are a lovely woman. Beautiful. I love your full breasts, your dark nipples.

Ms. Daniels: You're a trip. You're talking about my breasts, but you're staring at my ass.

Mr. Bass: I'm looking at all of you. You're gorgeous.

Ms. Daniels: What are you going to do about it?

Mr. Bass: What would you like me to do?

Ms. Daniels: If you don't know by now then you're not the man I thought you to be.

Mr. Bass: In that case, I'm going to do this.

Inaudible.

Ms. Daniels: Uhn. Oh, yes. Fill me. Fill my pussy. Mmmm.

Inaudible.

Ms. Daniels: Uhn. Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.

Mr. Bass: You like that?

Ms. Daniels: I love it. I love your cock inside me.

Inaudible.

Mr. Bass: Turn around.

Ms. Daniels: Turn around?

Mr. Bass: Yes. Now bend over.

Ms. Daniels: I love it from behind.

Inaudible.

Ms. Daniels: Oh! That's not what I expected. Mmmmm. Nice. I never thought I would like having my ass licked.

Inaudible.

Ms. Daniels: Rub my clit while you lick me. Yes. Oh, that feels good. Nice. I love that.

Inaudible.

Ms. Daniels: Oh! What is that? Your finger?

Inaudible.

Ms. Daniels: Mmmm, that feels amazing. One finger in my pussy and one in my ass.

Mr. Bass: You like that?

Ms. Daniels: Mmmm-hmmmm.

Inaudible.

Mr. Bass: Hold still.

Ms. Daniels: Uhn! I can't hold still. Your fingers are making me crazy.

Mr. Bass: Then maybe I should remove them.

Ms. Daniels: Stop! You're teasing me now.

Mr. Bass: Well, you said--

Ms. Daniels: I know what I said. And you know what I meant.

Mr. Bass: I know what I heard.

Ms. Daniels: Hear this, Mr. Boss Man. If you're not going to continue fingering me, then you better start fucking me again. I'm bent over your desk, my legs are spread and I'm dripping wet. I don't know how much more of an invitation you need.