Casey Needs Ca$h

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kimmy, come help your friend."

Casey whimpered, but Kimmy acted as if she didn't notice. She bantered with Dak while she worked on Casey's skirt. Casey avoided her friend's eyes. Her skirt fell. She flinched when Kimmy touched her shirt.

Casey finally mustered the courage to meet her friend's eyes. Kimmy hooked her finger under Casey's bra strap and gave her a look. She'd done it surreptitiously so that Dak couldn't see. It was a familiar look that Casey immediately understood. She'd worn a matching bra and panties set, the only matching underwear she owned. Kimmy was teasing her for dressing up in anticipation of stripping for Dak.

"Slut," Kimmy whispered, circling behind her friend.

Casey sighed, suddenly a lot more at ease.

She relaxed into Kimmy's arms and for the first time in her life she felt hands that were not her own on her chest. Casey shivered with delight, stifling a moan. Feathery kisses and nibbles warmed her shoulders and neck. Tossing her head back, she sighed. She should have been mortified, standing before a man in only her underwear while her best friend massaged her breasts and kissed her neck. She wasn't.

Kimmy started to work on the bra clasp.

"You two are good friends?"

"Kimmy is my best friend," Casey answered breathlessly. "We've been best friends since the first grade."

"But this is the first time she's ever kissed you or played with your titties?"

Casey nodded. "It's the first time anyone has touched them." Her bra slid down her arms, the cups falling from her chest.

"Fucking gorgeous." He took a flurry of pictures.

Casey cried out when her nipples were tugged, the sensitive sides of her breasts fondled. She closed her eyes and laid her head on Kimmy's shoulder, mewling and whispering.

Kimmy chuckled.

She kissed Casey once more on her neck, then knelt beside her. Casey legs wobbled as her friend peeled her panties down her thighs, exposing her virgin bush to a man.

He took picture after picture, moving around in the lights.

Finally he did a series of extreme close ups, the camera only inches from her opening. She was glad he'd moved closer. She didn't need the anonymity of lights anymore. "I can smell your arousal Casey. I think you're going to have a lot of fun here. I know I am."

Dak stood, looking at Kimmy.

Some nonverbal communication passed between them and she stripped. Casey had never seen Kimmy's pussy look the way it did. Her blood-swollen lips were open and pink and wet. Kimmy returned to her knees beside Casey, and Dak adjusted the camera on the tripod.

"Casey," Dak said, "open your legs a little wider."

She did as she was asked. He reached between her legs and laid two of his fat fingers on her wet slit. She'd known he was going to do something like that, but it still caught her by surprise. Her mouth dropped open, and she creased her face and moaned. Hunching her shoulders forward, she grabbed for his wrist--—not to protect herself, but to hold his hand fast. Her hips started gyrating, her body twitching. She almost fell over.

Casey felt her friend's hands on her hips, her thighs. It didn't feel wrong. She'd passed some hidden boundary with her best friend.

Dak laughed and pulled his hand free.

Casey whimpered, squeezing her thighs together. "Please," she begged, "please."

He leered at her. Raising his camera, he started shooting.

"Kimmy," he said.

Casey felt her best friend begin stroking her hips and thighs. Kimmy was going to get her off. Casey accepted it. Turning to her friend, Casey presented her pussy for relief. Kimmy snickered.

"Face the camera, slut."

Casey whimpered. Her need was so great she'd forgotten the cameras. Kimmy organized the shot. She sat Casey on the floor, legs spread, facing the camera, and then she squatted so her own pussy was in the frame. Taking Casey's hand in hers, Kimmy placed her friend's hand on her pussy. Her eyes fluttered shut and she sighed.

Casey looked into the camera, stroking her friend's wet crotch.

"Will you eat Kimmy's pussy?" Dak asked.

Casey left that question hanging in the air. Kimmy was watching, a lustful expression on her face. The camera was rolling. Their eyes met. Kimmy reached inside Casey's thighs, stroking. Dak offered cash incentives.

He made it clear the offer was for each of them.

"Ready to eat some pussy, bitch?"

Casey nodded. She felt her friend's fingers slide into her wetness, slipping around her engorged clit without actually touching it. She closed her eyes and groaned. It was all the attention she needed. An orgasm rippled through her sweet young body. While she was cresting, Kimmy's palm pressed flat against her sodden crotch. Casey gasped and the camera captured her face in the throes of passion.

Afterwards, she sat splayed out, trying to regain her strength.

Dak gave Casey an intense look. Replacing the memory card in his camera, he gave it to Kimmy. Then he kicked off his shoes, opening his pants. "I don't usually do this with a girl on her first shoot."

Casey began gathering her wits.

Kimmy didn't seem alarmed.

Dak said he couldn't help it. He was hotter than hell.

Casey tingled at his desire. She guessed he intended to fuck her. Her pussy throbbed.

He was not an attractive man. Beefy. A wide nose and thick lips. Pockmarks scarred his cheeks. He removed his pants and Casey saw a huge bulge in his underwear.

"You know what a facial is?" Dak asked.

She didn't.

Kimmy snorted. "It's when he sprays jism on your face."

Casey wasn't sure she wanted anything on her face. But he was already stroking that big cock. He had her climb onto her knees. He stood so the camera could capture her face.

"Look right into the camera."

He spoke with a clenched tone. Short staccato bursts of information as he fisted his cock. He said he would put it all on her face. He said she was to keep her eyes open. Kimmy held the other camera, looking as excited as Dak.

Casey grew anxious.

He leaned over her face, jacking his cock.

"Open, open up."

Casey sealed her lips. She knew he wanted her mouth open. She just wasn't sure. Darting her eyes to Kimmy, she gave her friend a pleading look.

"Open your fucking mouth!" Kimmy barked incredulously.

Casey opened wide.

The first load of semen splashed onto her forehead. Kimmy exalted. That load was followed by another that landed across Casey's nose and cheek. More landed on her chin. It was warm. A strong musky odor filled her head. Kimmy coached her friend to extend her tongue. No sooner had Casey stuck out her tongue, Dak put a big dollop of semen in her mouth. She let the cum pool, careful not to let any pass into her throat, but unsure what to do next. More than anything, she wanted to spit it out. The fresh bursts of cum were starting to slow. Already she could feel what was splashed on her face dripping off her jaw.

Kimmy snapped picture after picture, issuing a litany of vile comments and praise. Casey wasn't sure what to make of her best friend's behavior.

Dak had a fistful of Casey's hair. He gave it a tug.

She raised her eyes.

"Swallow what's in your mouth."

She obeyed. It had a bitter taste. She didn't know why she'd done what he'd asked, but it was a relief to finally clear her mouth.

Kimmy made clear her appreciation of seeing Casey swallow the spunk. She felt his cock rub against her lips and she opened. He filled her mouth. His cock tasted salty. A strong aftertaste rose in her mouth from what she'd swallowed. She suckled his salty cock to diffuse the aftertaste.

It occurred to her that she had a cock in her mouth.

She was sucking her first cock.

Dak held her head with his palm. He and Kimmy were laughing about something, and Casey couldn't be sure what they were discussing. Something they had done together. Maybe it was a different shoot, with a different girl. They weren't saying anything mean, but it didn't include Casey. She was just a girl on her knees sucking cock. Suddenly all the events of the afternoon came crashing down on her. She started to silently sob.

She didn't want to cry, but once she started, she couldn't stop. It was embarrassing. Big salty tears rolled down her cheeks, mixing with the semen.

Kimmy noticed.

She gestured with her chin to Dak.

A silence filled the room.

"Why you crying?" Dak asked imperiously.

He asked again but didn't take his cock from her mouth so she could answer. Instead, he pressed her head more firmly against his groin and asked a third time. Casey didn't really have an answer for him. Besides, his tone seemed harsh, condemning. Or maybe she was adding the judgement to his words. Her mind was jumbled from all the sex and so much raw experience.

Kimmy went to the video camera, but Dak waved her away. Casey wished he would stop the recording.

"I'll tell you why you're crying," Dak said.

"You're crying because I came on your face. You're crying because I came in your mouth. You were thinking about spitting that shit out, but then I told you that you had to swallow it.

"You're crying because you DID swallow, like a good little girl."

Kimmy grinned, then looked away.

"You're crying because you're obedient," Dak said, "because you want so badly to please everyone. You're crying because you took off all your clothes for a man and agreed to lick your girlfriend's pussy. You're crying because you're in my house, selling me your tight little cherry."

"Casey." He snugged her head to his groin.

"I'm going to put your pussy on the block. Someone is going to see what a hot little piece of ass you are, and they're going to plunk down a lot of money to fuck you, fuck your virgin pussy.

"Is that why you're crying?"

He was looking down at her, holding a fistful of her hair. Everything he'd just said was true. What could she say?

She meekly nodded.

He grinned and his whole manner changed. The severe look went away and his face lit with excitement. He took his cock from her mouth, ruffing her hair.

"Casey, you are one hot little slut."

He said she had nothing to be ashamed of and would earn herself a shitload of money. Casey smiled sheepishly. Relief flooded through her. She admitted that she did enjoy a lot of what they'd done today.

He told her she would get used to it.

Kimmy had already dressed. Before Casey could put on her clothes, he had her sit on the couch and spread her legs. He inspected her hymen. It was embarrassing, but it needed to be done. Kimmy took close-up pictures of her pussy.

At the door, he gave Casey forty dollars and a used phone.

"I'm going to call you," he said.

4

Dak didn't call.

One week turned into two weeks. And then it was three weeks. Still no call. Meanwhile, Kimmy had retreated again.

Finally, Casey went to the house on Bleeker alone.

Dak seemed excited to see her. He said he'd intended to call and wanted to give her an update. He said it was good news.

He invited her inside.

Lisa was on the couch. Casey was embarrassed to run into Lisa. The two girls didn't get along. Lisa was dark and slender. She was a cheerleader and easy. It didn't surprise Casey that Lisa was involved with Dak.

Brad came out of the kitchen. He seemed pleased to see Casey. He sat next to her, giving her attention in a way he ordinarily wouldn't. Casey ignored him. Dak told Lisa she ought to go because he had business to discuss.

"Dak," Lisa whined, giving Casey a guarded look. "Please help me."

Dak peeled a few bills from a stack of money and handed it to Lisa. "Here," he said. "Take this. That's the best I can do."

Lisa gave Casey the eye, then counted the money and sighed. Putting her hands on her hips, Lisa gave Dak a look.

"It's the best I can do," Dak said.

"What about Brad?" Lisa said to Dak, giving Casey a sidelong glance. "He keeps showing up at my house. He keeps asking for... sex." She whispered the word sex, clearly humiliated.

"Please help me. Please do something."

"I already did do something." Dak snorted. "I'm the one who gave him permission to fuck you. If he wants some ass, you give it to him. You fuck him and any of his friends that want to fuck."

Lisa glared at a spot on the floor.

Casey sat dumbfounded.

Dak put his arm around Lisa and gave her a little pep talk, like a coach pumping up a varsity player. He massaged her neck, speaking quietly. Lisa did not look happy, but she didn't give the money back either. Dak escorted her to the door and then returned alone. He and Brad discussed Lisa in vulgar terms. Dak joked about something he wanted Brad to request of Lisa on his next visit to her house. Casey had little doubt that Brad would carry out that request. She didn't like Lisa, but the way they were treating her was so... horrible.

She was a sex slave.

Casey felt a warm tingle between her legs.

"You," Dak said to her. "You owe me." Casey had to push Lisa from her mind to focus on what he was telling her. He had someone from New York City that he wanted her to meet. "He's filthy rich," Dak said. "He has his own island somewhere off the coast of Florida."

She wasn't sure if she could believe anything Dak said.

Brad stood next to her, putting his hand on the wall by her head. He was too near. His finger gently traced along her neck.

Casey raised her chin, keeping her shoulders still. Her body temperature suddenly spiked. She looked at Dak. Would he give Brad permission to fuck her too? Dak laughed, slipping his arm around Casey.

"No," he said. "The guy from New York goes first."

Casey hugged herself, relief and disappointment washing over her. She wondered how Kimmy would feel after she and Brad began having sex. Suddenly she longed to see Kimmy.

"You know why he wants to meet you?" Dak asked, leading her towards the front door.

Casey shrugged.

"He said it was because you don't have any tattoos."

Casey grinned. "Really?"

He shrugged. They were at the door. Brad was crashing around in the living room. Dak hollered into the house.

"I was going to get a tattoo," Casey said.

"Don't."

He told her not to get fucked either. The guy wanted a virgin with no tattoos. Dak reached out, tenderly holding her cheek. He said she was perfect. She still didn't know if she could believe him.

This guy from New York?

This was a guy who changed girls' lives.

5

Casey got out of the cab at the Hilton, feeling nervous.

Earlier in the week, a woman had called, introducing herself as an assistant to the guy in New York. She said he would be in the area and was eager to meet. Was Casey interested? The woman seemed friendly and offered to arrange a car to bring Casey to the hotel. Casey wasn't sure how much the assistant knew. The woman proposed Casey meet the car a few blocks from her home, which meant she wouldn't have to explain the car to her parents. Maybe that meant the woman understood the circumstances of the meeting. But then she kept calling the meeting an interview.

Casey waited in the lobby feeling the weak afternoon sun on her face. A good-looking man approached. Trim and stylish. Gray hair and a square chin.

"Casey?"

A wave a nervous energy washed over her. He was fiftyish. Wearing an open sport jacket and slacks. She had worn jeans and a flannel.

He said his name was Joseph.

He smiled warmly. He wore an open expression on his face. He introduced his assistant, Emma, an attractive thirty-something woman. Long brown hair parted on the side. A dazzling smile.

Joseph and Emma.

They immediately launched into an impromptu back and forth, making small talk about the town, the business reasons they were there visiting, and all manner of snappy conversation. Casey began to relax with them because she could just observe. Emma wore a black skirt and heels. She remarked about Casey's casual attire, saying she couldn't wait to get out of her skirt. Joseph suggested dinner and soon they were all seated in a fancy restaurant.

"He's paying for this," Emma said.

Joseph didn't flinch. His confidence about money was reassuring. He asked Casey all manner of questions, drawing her out. Intimidated by his wealth, she didn't know what to offer. She said she hoped to make a lot of money one day. He and Emma laughed, nodding favorably. They all understood money. After dinner, Emma excused herself to take an important call. Casey bolstered her courage. She thought Joseph would invite her upstairs to take her cherry. Instead, he led her to a great conference hall on the same floor as the restaurant. It was cavernous, dark, and deserted. Hundreds of empty tables.

"I rented this for us," he said.

He flicked on a bank of switches. Half the room was illuminated.

He strode to one of the tables up at the front and removed a chair from the table for Casey to sit. He cleared all the other chairs off the table. While he worked, he admitted this space was a little much. He apologized, saying he just wasn't impressed with the tiny rooms in this hotel. Too small for business. When he had the table arranged to his satisfaction, he took his laptop from his bag, placed it on the table, and opened the lid.

He sat and launched a video.

Casey was shocked to see the video from her shoot with Dak. "This is great," Joseph said. "I've watched this video dozens of times."

It was embarrassing to sit with him and watch herself strip. He either didn't notice her discomfort or didn't care. He watched the whole thing, narrating all his favorite parts. "You let him come right on your face."

Casey smiled sheepishly.

"Did you know he was going to come in your mouth?"

Casey cheeks burned. She wasn't sure how to answer such a question, so she just shook her head. "You swallowed his cum. But you didn't have to do that."

She met his eyes.

"Did you want to swallow his cum?"

Casey wasn't sure what to make of this line of questioning. Turning her face to the wall, she shook her head. He reached out to comfort her. His fingertips barely brushed her arm. "Casey, I want to suggest that you might be naturally submissive."

She tilted her head, intrigued.

He leaned forward, an intense expression on his face. "Submissiveness is a valuable quality. You should consider exploring it." Casey didn't think of herself as particularly submissive, but he seemed so confident.

"I have friends I'd like you to meet. Male friends."

Casey narrowed her eyes.

"You could entertain them for me."

Casey was pretty sure he meant sex. He saw the confusion on her face and gestured to the video, nodding. "Adult stuff."

Casey took a deep breath.

"It'd be very lucrative," he said with an assertive nod.

He said he could change her life.

She wanted to believe him, but she didn't know if she should. "What would I have to do?" His entire face brightened. He said Emma would contact her and give her all the details. He asked if Casey was a virgin.

She grinned shyly.

"Can I see?"

She blew air from her mouth. Her blood was up, thrumming in her ears. She kicked off her shoes, opened the button on her jeans, and slid them down. Glancing into the far shadows, she found the room utterly deserted. It was thrilling to strip in public, even in a bare room. Standing in her panties, she turned to face Joseph. He was watching, enthralled. He motioned for her to remove her top. Everything. She dropped her flannel and t-shirt into a little pile on the floor. He made a running commentary about her body, the beauty of her slender hips. The size of her breasts and texture of her areolas. Casey basked in the warm glow of his attention.

She sat nude on the table and opened her knees.

He asked for permission to touch her bush. A hot bolt shot through her. She silently nodded her consent, her breath coming quick and heavy. He pulled up a chair and sat between her legs.