Casey Needs Ca$h

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told Kimmy about getting fucked in the ass at the hospital. Tugging a brand new phone from her pocket, Casey said it had been a gift, along with an envelope containing five-hundred dollars. Joseph's motto was, the more you do, the more you earn. Her bottom, she admitted, was still a little tender.

Kimmy suddenly burst into tears.

This was it. Casey waited. Kimmy wiped her face with her arm.

"I sucked my dad's cock."

Casey was surprised at how easily she accepted this information. She had known somehow, even though she didn't. She reached out to Kimmy, but she didn't want to be held. Dak had organized a glory hole at the Steelworkers bar. Brad had been there and he'd seen their dad show up, but he didn't say anything. Dak and Brad thought it was funny. Word got out that it was Kimmy in the bar. Her dad was furious. He threw her out of the house. Kimmy looked forlornly at the floor. She'd come here.

Dak let her sleep here.

He wanted her to suck his cock. His friend's cocks, too. Brad. His friends. Her lip quivered. The girls held one another and cried.

Casey knew what had to be done and she did it. She called Emma who listened intently. She'd seen Kimmy in the video and thought she could help. She asked Casey a bunch of pointed questions. Finally, Emma proposed three possible solutions, the best of which involved a strip joint down in Atlanta. Would Kimmy want such a job? Kimmy was thrilled. She sent Emma the video of her dancing. Casey was surprised that Emma was so resourceful and competent. Kimmy was in Atlanta by the end of the week.

It was a strip joint out by the airport.

Emma had secured a room at a motel near the airport. Kimmy could walk to the club. The girls talked on the phone after Kimmy's first night. Kimmy was ecstatic. She said her job included dancing on the stage and giving lap dances in the theater or in private rooms. She said girls could do more, if they wanted. Some of the girls sucked cock in the private rooms, but they didn't have to suck cock if they didn't want. She had earned nearly five-hundred dollars her first night. She hadn't sucked any cock. Casey promised to come see her soon.

A week later Emma called.

She said Joseph wanted Casey to come to Manhattan for a party at his house. He wanted to introduce her to one of his friends, a Saudi prince. Casey said nothing for a long time. The further she'd gotten from her experience in the hospital, the more she realized how exciting it'd been. It was horrible to admit, but it might have been the most stimulating sexual thing she'd ever done. Her pussy throbbed with need.

"Casey?"

Her throat thick with excitement, Casey could barely respond. "Okay," she squeaked, "I'll come."

Emma laughed.

Casey felt a hot throb of shame in her chest. Her pussy was swollen and moist.

Emma provided some details about travel. Casey promised herself this would be the last time. Before she hung up, Emma asked Casey to confirm that she was still a virgin. Casey affirmed this fact.

"Good girl," Emma said.

9

Emma met Casey at the train station. Manhattan was exciting for Casey. She walked around with her eyes wide, head buzzing, eager to see everything. Emma took Casey to lunch, then the salon. She got her hair done and new makeup. They went shopping. Casey tried on the most elaborate and wonderful gowns. She fell in love with a royal blue dress. Bare shoulders and a lace fringe. It hung down in the back, and rose in the front, exposing Casey's knees.

Emma bought it.

They ended up at Joseph's house, a mansion off Central Park. He wasn't around, but the house bustled with activity. The staff treated Casey like royalty. Feeling like Cinderella, Casey went to a room to dress.

Emma showed up to escort Casey into the ballroom.

"Drink this," Emma said. "Take these."

It was a glass of wine and some blue pills to help her relax. Emma led Casey to the main ballroom. Joseph looked at her, and she saw the sudden recognition cross his face, and then his eyes grew big. He grinned and put his arm around her, kissing her on the crown.

"You look fantastic," he said.

Casey melted against him, her pussy throbbing. Her breathing grew labored and she wondered what sort of drug Emma had given her. Joseph led her across the room. He talked about the prince she would soon meet. Joseph said how excited he was to introduce her. She knew she was expected to fuck the prince. She wanted to discuss those expectations with Joseph, but she couldn't figure out how to present it. He had already spent so much money on her dress, her hair. Transportation. He was counting on her.

Meanwhile, her cunt was throbbing with desire. Pressing her thighs together, she tried to focus her mind. Her nipples ached.

Emma stood with Doctor Barnes and a small group of men and women. Casey didn't realize that Doctor Barnes would be here. She clenched her ass cheeks together, leaning into Joseph.

He looked down at her.

He looked suspiciously at Doctor Barnes.

Casey wondered how much Joseph knew about her hospital visit.

Emma was telling a funny story. Casey wasn't really following the story, but then she realized the story was actually about her. Emma was telling about Casey getting fucked in the ass and then asking what would happen to the semen in her bottom. One of the women in the group looked at Casey in a way that made her realize that everyone knew she was the girl from the story. All the men ogled her. The women held their long stem glasses, politely ignoring their husbands. The punchline of the story was that not even the doctor knew what happened to semen after it was dumped into a young girl's ass. Doctor Barnes laughed diplomatically. He did not seem the least bit ashamed.

All the men offered various opinions on what happened to the semen.

Casey looked helplessly at Joseph.

He grabbed her by the wrist. Glaring at Doctor Barnes, Joseph knitted his brows and flared his nostrils. "You gave her the FULL examination?"

Doctor Barnes was unflustered.

Joseph tightened his grip on Casey's wrist.

Doctor Barnes scoffed, looking at Emma. He held out his arms, palms up. "Why, yes. I certainly did. TheFULL examination."

Joseph scowled. Turning on his heel, he set off across the room, pulling Casey along behind him. She could barely keep up in her heels. He took her to a nearby room and flung her onto a small couch. Terrified, Casey scooted to a corner of the couch, pulling up her knees.

He reached under her dress and tugged her panties down. Batting a lampshade off a nearby light, he knelt before her with the bare bulb.

"Did he fuck you?" Joseph snapped. "Did he fucking fuck you?"

He inspected between her legs, a furious expression on his face.

"Just in the ass, just in the ass," Casey whispered.

Joseph looked up relieved.

He sighed heavily, setting the lamp on the floor. Casey felt bad and she wasn't even sure why. She'd only done what she was asked to do.

Emma came in the room. "Joseph?"

He snapped at her.

Joseph sat next to Casey, putting his arm around her. He and Emma had words. She did not back down. A great sense of relief washed over Casey. He was showing her concern and she allowed him to comfort her. She was eager for his attention, especially to receive it as he laid into Emma. It was satisfying to watch him berate and attack her.

Emma stormed out.

He was calm, collected. He told Casey her question in the hospital was a reasonable thing to ask. He wanted more information about her experience in the hospital. Was she embarrassed? Did she enjoy it? Her head was swimming with the drink, the drugs. With her inhibitions gone, she gave honest, intimate answers. He listened carefully, asking pointed questions. He eventually got her to laugh about what she did with the doctor.

Joseph understood.

He reminded her about meeting the prince. She pointedly asked if Joseph intended for her to have sex with his friend.

"You give him whatever he wants."

A hot tingle made her clench her thighs together. Casey nodded, shifting in her seat. She'd passed some hidden threshold with Joseph. She thought about Kimmy, her warning. You get sucked in.

The prince was young, in his early twenties. Dark, handsome. Black eyes like two pieces of coal. He wouldn't meet Casey's eyes, but he looked her body over. He whispered something to Joseph too low for Casey to make out.

"Yes," Joseph said in answer. "Absolutely."

The Arab gave her a hungry look and Casey knew the question he'd just asked was about her. He put his arm around her and smiled, drawing her closer. Joseph stepped to the prince, put his hand on his shoulder, and then looked right at Casey as he addressed the prince.

"When you finish, you come right inside of her."

Joseph smiled. Turning to the prince, Joseph made a little motion with his hand, emphasizing that the Arab had all the permission required.

Casey flushed, her mouth going dry.

The prince met her eyes and this time Casey had to look away.

Casey followed him to a private room. He asked polite questions, but didn't pay much attention to the answers. He said she should strip, then arranged her on the bed. She was on her knees, arms folded in front, her chin on the mattress. Placing a hand on her back, he stroked the knobs of her spine, her ribs. She shuddered and he whispered comforting things.

He stripped.

He climbed onto the bed, his groin near Casey's face. She reached for his cock, but he didn't want that. He didn't want her mouth on his penis. He didn't want her to even touch his cock.

He wanted her to lick his balls.

He stroked his own cock. Drawing his knees up, he put his heels in the air. He wanted his asshole licked.

Casey looked at a spot on the bed. Emma had once said that men might ask for gross things. Casey was supposed to do them. Lowering her chin, Casey extended her tongue. She was tentative, shy. She struggled to overcome her remaining reservations. He reached between his legs, took her head in his palm, and pulled her face into his ass.

Casey blanked her mind and began her labor.

He stroked his cock.

It took a long time. He wouldn't allow himself to go past a certain point. He would let his cock go, and begin whispering vulgar names. Or sometimes he would hold her head in a particular way to get the action he wanted. It was horrible, but she did it. Sometimes she used the flat part of her tongue, making a long lapping motion along his crack. Other times she folded her tongue into a stiff little V, pressing it deep into his hole. She licked for a long time.

An eternity.

Her neck got sore, but still she licked.

When the prince was finally ready to come, he arranged her on her back. He popped her cherry, then he balled her. As he moved his hips, Casey comforted herself by thinking about Joseph. He would want to know that the prince had made her lick his ass and refused oral attention. She tried to remember exactly the dirty names he'd used.

He stopped moving his hips.

He was coming.

When he finished, he took pictures of Casey lying on the bed on blood-stained sheets. She didn't even bother to cover her face. The prince was the first of Joseph's friends that Casey would meet, entertain, and then report on. Afterword, Joseph took her into a private room to videotape a debrief. He asked her questions. He listened carefully to her responses. Together they drew conclusions. Soon Casey met more of Joseph's friends. Joseph always made her feel good during the debrief. He understood. But those debriefs, and the men who initiated them, were still a few weeks out. Or maybe a few years out. Time moved in strange ways in this line of work. Meanwhile, Casey reached out to Kimmy and discovered that she'd moved out of the motel and into an apartment. She still worked at the same strip joint, making a lot of money. But now her brother had moved into the apartment with her. Casey was not surprised to learn this. She asked Kimmy if she was still having sex with Brad. No answer came back. For a few days, the answer remained the same. Still no answer.

And then, in the middle of the night, Casey got a one-word reply.

10

"Sometimes."