Casey Needs Ca$h

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joseph," Emma called from across the room.

Casey gasped, hugging her shoulders.

"I'm really sorry about this," Emma said, closing the distance between them. She insisted Casey not get dressed, apologizing and promising to be quick. Joseph consulted with Emma not two paces from where Casey sat.

She felt like a fool. Slipping off the table, she put on her flannel, her panties.

Joseph noticed she'd started to dress and threw up his hands. He sat in a chair and motioned for Casey to come to him. Taking her hand in both of his, he looked deeply into her eyes. A warm glow suffused her cheeks, prompting another round of apologies from Emma, who retreated. When she was gone, he invited Casey to sit in his lap. A pang of desire raced through her, making her legs weak. She clambered into his lap.

He was hard.

He said that this exercise was usually how he asked new team members about their sex lives. But between the video and what he'd just seen between her legs, he already knew most of her details.

She smiled.

He put his hands on her bottom.

She moved her hips and he made a low rumble deep in his chest. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she rested her head against his. She whispered that she liked to masturbate a lot. He made an appreciative noise. She said that the stress from upcoming school exams made her horny. During finals week, she masturbated so much her pussy chafed. He held her close, his hot breath on her neck. She whispered about a boy she'd made out with on a Ferris wheel last summer. She'd let him press her hand to his crotch and had found a bulge swelling with heat, like a small animal. She'd rubbed him until he'd stained his pants.

In a single swift motion, Joseph scooped her in his arms and stood.

She made a little yip.

He laid her on the table, spread her knees, and licked her crotch through her panties. His mouth felt wonderful down there. He tugged her panties down, and rolled her on her side.

He stuck his tongue up her ass. Casey gasped. She'd never even considered that sort of attention before and it drove her wild. He pressed his thumb against her anus and returned his mouth to her bare pussy. He licked her clitoris and she grabbed hold of his hair and came. She held his face to her wet pussy until the spasms passed.

He stood, wiped his face.

He laughed. Unzipping his pants, he produced his cock. It was large and hard. A great clipped head.

Casey marshaled herself. She thought he would fuck her, or make her suck his cock. Instead, he picked up a cloth napkin, wrapped it around his cock, and jerked himself off. He finished, sighing, and then looked into the napkin. He folded it back up, cleaned himself, and then tossed it on the floor.

He grinned at Casey.

She rose on her hands, her head still muddled with afterglow. She would have totally sucked his cock. He could have done whatever he wanted with her. She would have allowed it because he was her ticket. Instead, he'd jerked himself off. As she pulled on her clothes, she tried to make sense of what he'd done. She imagined that by taking care of himself, he was showing her respect.

She was wrong. He was just grooming her.

In the lobby, Emma gave Casey three-hundred dollars and called a taxi. She made small talk until the car arrived. Emma never said what the money was for. Casey never asked. She was embracing her new friends, learning all the things she could expect from them.

When the cab arrived, Emma held the door. She said she would be in touch. On the ride home, Casey laughed, counting and recounting her money.

She longed to tell Kimmy.

6

Casey called and texted Kimmy, but she never got an answer.

She hadn't seen Kimmy at Hardees in weeks. She hadn't shown up for classes in even longer. Casey tried reaching out to Brad, but he'd acted like a jerk since Dak had asked him to leave her alone. Casey knew that if she were going to talk to her friend, she would have to take matters into her own hands. She skipped classes and showed up at Kimmy's house just before lunch.

The door was open, the living room empty. Loud music was playing upstairs.

Casey went up.

Kimmy was in her room, twerking. Bent over suggestively, she was thrusting her bottom to a pulsing beat. She wore tight little booty shorts that rode up into her crack, leaving her firm ass cheeks exposed. Casey admired her friend's tight body: sculpted bottom, toned thighs. A slim waist. Every so often Kimmy would tug her shorts out of her butt, but the action from her hips immediately drove them right back up again.

Suddenly Kimmy spotted Casey, and spun completely around, clasping her hands over her mouth.

"Slut!" Casey shouted.

Kimmy laughed, turning bright red. She retrieved her phone, which was recording her dance routine, and turned off the music.

"You scared the shit out of me!"

Kimmy was grinning and happy and suddenly everything was right in Casey's world. They sat on the bed. Kimmy said she was creating a video to send to a rap band in Florida. They needed a girl for their next music video and Kimmy wanted to be their star. "I have to get out of this place."

She looked glumly at the floor. No one said anything for a bit.

"Case," she said, but then she stopped, a look of resigned indifference on her face. Gooseflesh rose on Casey's arms.

"I'm sucking Brad's cock."

Casey gasped.

"Please don't judge me," Kimmy said, holding up her hand.

Casey hadn't intended to gasp, and she immediately did her best to hide her feelings, but she was absolutely shocked.

"He comes in here every morning with a stiff prick. Sometimes, he fucks me in the afternoons, if Dad is working swing shift." Instead of saying anything, Casey just toyed with her friend's hair, making soft, reassuring noises. "I can't let Dad find out," Kimmy said, "so I just do whatever Brad wants." She put her head in her hands. "I am such a horrible fucking slut."

"No, no, no," Casey said, collecting her friend in her arms.

Kimmy laid her head on Casey's shoulder and sobbed. Casey stroked and cooed, her mind racing. Dak. He'd kept Brad from her.

Casey took Kimmy by the shoulders. "Dak," she said.

"No," Kimmy said, looking at the wall. "He's the one who gave Brad permission to fuck me."

Casey hadn't anticipated that response. A hot tingle bloomed between her legs. It was all so swift and unexpected, she had to suppress a little moan. Her mind went to Lisa, and all the vulgar things Dak had said about her after she'd left his house. Kimmy was a sex slave.

"Dak thinks it's sexy to see a sister give her brother head," Kimmy added.

Casey's body thrummed with heat. Clenching her thighs together, she said she thought what Kimmy had been forced into was awful. Casey didn't really believe what Kimmy was doing was that awful, but she couldn't bring herself to say as much. There was a long silence.

"It's not so bad," Kimmy whispered.

Casey turned to her friend, a little surprised.

"I mean, I feel bad for Brad," Kimmy explained. "A lot of Dak's friends are sucking Brad's cock. He doesn't want them to do that, but I think he has to. He comes home really pissed off sometimes. I think those are the times Dak makes him have sex with the other guys."

Kimmy laid her head on Casey's shoulder.

"I think they fucked him in the ass at least once," Kimmy whispered. "He doesn't like to talk about it."

Casey was trying to decide how she felt about all this new information and doing her best to say comforting things. She told Kimmy about meeting Lisa at the Bleeker house. Kimmy nodded, saying she thought Dak gave Brad permission to fuck all the girls to keep his masculinity intact. He had other privileges, too, Kimmy said. She gave Casey an uncomfortable look.

"I have to fuck Brad and all his friends."

Casey's eyes fluttered shut with lust. Leaning forward, she quickly hugged Kimmy to hide her reaction. Kimmy held up her phone with the video, saying she had to get away. They talked about the uncertainty of the future.

Casey told Kimmy about meeting Joseph at the hotel. She took out the money and showed it to Kimmy, who couldn't believe Casey had earned so much for doing so little. "You just sat in his lap?" she asked incredulously.

Kimmy laughed, shaking her head.

Casey said it felt good to finally share all her secrets, an indirect criticism of her friend. Kimmy looked at the floor. She said she'd thought Casey wouldn't understand. Kimmy agreed that sharing secrets was good, and then apologized for deserting Casey.

The two girls promised to always be honest with one another.

No secrets.

Kimmy looked Casey right in the eye. "I know you're turned on by the idea of bein' a sex slave." Casey looked away, but she couldn't deny it. Kimmy snorted. "I had you all wrong," she said. "Deep down you're just a little slut, with a dirty mind and everything."

Casey grinned weakly.

Kimmy said she hoped Casey would soon get her cherry popped, so that she could start helping out with Brad and his friends. A wellspring of gratitude swelled in Casey's heart. She promised she would.

Absolutely.

She was grateful to have such an open-minded friend. She thought about what Joseph had said about her being naturally submissive. She wondered if that was true, or if maybe the truth was closer to what Kimmy had just said. Maybe, Casey thought, she was just a dirty little slut.

7

Emma called. She wanted Casey to see a doctor.

They met a few days later at a nearby hospital. Emma was bright and enthusiastic. She'd flown in on an early morning commuter. She made small talk as they waited in the lobby. Emma handled all the paperwork. After Casey was checked in, they went to an upper floor lobby and waited some more.

Casey couldn't remember the last time she'd been to the doctor.

Emma smiled. "We're going to take good care of you."

A portly nurse led Casey into a small room. She was friendly, out of breath. She gave Casey a gown and left her to undress. Slipping the gown over her shoulders, Casey piled her clothes on a chair. The flimsy gown was open in the back. Under the gown she wore panties, nothing else. The nurse returned and took Casey's blood pressure. Her temperature. Casey was led to a scale. Ninety-seven pounds.

Emma appeared in the room. "She needs birth control."

The nurse shuffled out of the room and returned with a tray. Taking Casey by the arm, the nurse delivered a shot. She followed the shot with an implant, working deftly. It was all wrapped up in a few minutes.

Casey couldn't believe it. "That's it?"

The nurse smiled.

Emma worked on her phone.

The nurse packed up her tray, said the doctor would arrive shortly, and left. Emma put away her phone, went to the door, and looked outside. Returning to Casey, Emma wore a no-nonsense expression. She put her hands on Casey's shoulders and looked her right in the eye. "Joseph knows this doctor. He's doing us a big favor."

Casey raised her chin.

"You're going to have to satisfy him," Emma said.

Casey narrowed her eyes. Satisfy?

"Sexually," Emma said, widening her eyes. "First he's going to examine you, and then he's going to have sex with you." She grinned, nodding.

Casey kept her face neutral.

The request sent a little tingle down her spine, but it didn't make any sense. Joseph had wanted a virgin. He'd even checked between her legs. Suddenly it occurred to Casey that maybe Joseph didn't even know Emma was doing this. That made more sense. Smoothing the flimsy gown against her thighs, Casey marshalled her courage. "But Joseph wants a virgin."

"Yes," Emma chirped. Her face glowed and she made a curt little nod.

"We mustn't disappoint Joseph," she said, patting Casey's knee.

Casey didn't know what that meant.

A man strode into the room.

"Franklin," Emma said. He was a good-looking man. Trim. A deep cleft in his chin. Wavy dark hair, with a little grey at the temples.

Emma turned to Casey. "This is Doctor Barnes."

He wore a white lab coat and scrubs. She was going to have sex with a doctor. Her eyes were drawn to his crotch. The hospital scrubs were loose fitting, but she saw the bulge of his cock. Emma was telling him she would wait right outside the door.

She turned to Casey. "Are you okay?"

A wave of nervous energy passed over Casey. She held her knees together. Emma placed her hand on Casey's shoulder, looking her right in the eyes. "This is a hospital. You have to be silent."

Casey bit her lip.

Emma grinned to the doctor and then strode out of the room.

The doctor made small talk, going about his work. He listened to Casey's heart. He looked in her ears and throat. He asked if she had any health concerns. She didn't. He took off his stethoscope and laid it on the counter.

"For this next part, do you want something to help you relax?"

Her throat thickened with fear and excitement.

She shook her head.

He asked her to lay back on the examination table, putting her heels on its edge. The paper rustled under her bottom. He adjusted the height of the table. "I always enjoy working with the new girls this way," he said.

He acknowledged that she was a virgin, tugging her panties off her hips. "We're not going to change that," he said.

He dropped her panties onto the chair with the rest of her clothes.

He raised her legs, massaging cold grease into her asshole. He was going to fuck her ass. Casey wasn't sure if she was ready to get fucked in the ass. She tensed her bottom, and he encouraged her to relax. He lowered his pants, pulling out his cock. He worked his cockhead against her tight opening. She whimpered, grabbing both edges of the examination table. Suddenly his cock overcame her tightness and slid all the way up her ass. Her jaw fell open, and her face twisted in shock.

He paused, hunched over her.

Her ass stung.

She could feel his fat cock wedged inside her. Clutching the table, her knuckles turned white. Her mouth was open, but no sounds were coming out. He started rocking his hips and she could feel his length moving inside her. She gasped in a rhythm that matched the movement of his cock.

He snatched the flimsy gown from her.

She squirmed beneath him, nude. He leaned forward, sucking her tits. The fabric of his lab coat pressed against her flesh. He moved his lips to her neck, then kissed her full on the mouth. He held her chin, sending his tongue deep inside her mouth. She wasn't sure how to return this kiss. She considered wrapping her arms around him, or maybe stroking his head. Suddenly he broke their kiss and licked her face. He sniffed behind her ear, then returned his mouth to hers. These were not gentle kisses. He was licking, probing. Violating her with his mouth. She realized it didn't matter what she did or didn't do. He didn't care. He was just using her.

He rose, holding both her thighs and thrusting his hips with purpose.

The stinging in her ass receded to a dull warmth. She let go of the table and held her breasts. Her hips were rocking, her passion growing. He toyed with her clitoris. Her breath came in deep gasps and she went over the top all in a rush.

She closed her eyes.

When she opened, he was watching her. Smirking.

He moved his hips, sending his cock up into her. Without the sexual momentum of an impending orgasm, his cock hurt. She rose on her elbows, clenching her abdomen. "Doctor, doctor," she husked. "Please..."

He stopped thrusting.

He was staring at her intently, but then she realized he wasn't looking at her, but past her. Through her. He grunted, a low animal noise. He hadn't stopped for her. He was just coming.

She lay back, waiting for him to finish.

He pulled himself from her.

Semen leaked from her ass. He cleaned himself, then fixed his pants. She lay on the table, unwilling to move. A hot wave of shame passed through her. He'd fucked her ass.

She butterflied her knees.

He asked her to put on the gown so he could leave. She sat up, the paper crumpling under her. He noticed something on her neck and leaned in for a closer look. He touched where he'd bitten her. He asked if she wanted him to treat it. She declined, but he ignored her, applying an ointment anyway. When he finished, he looked her up and down, eyes resting on her bottom. His lip curled. He was a doctor, but he was looking at her like a man.

He left.

Emma returned. Clapping her hands together once, she encouraged Casey to get dressed. Casey climbed off the table. The paper on the table was ripped and wet. She used her panties to wipe her bottom. Balling them into a tight little knot, she held them in her fist.

"You may get gas," Emma said. "Soreness, constipation. It's all normal and passes quickly."

Casey pulled on her sneakers, saying nothing. Her ass stung. The reaming made it feel strangely empty.

A deep sense of shame washed over her.

"You did good," Emma said. She pulled the ruined paper off the examining table, replacing it with new.

"What happens to the semen in my bottom?"

Emma made a face, like what a crazy question. She shrugged.

She had no idea.

Someone knocked on the door. The doctor was back, having forgotten some equipment. Emma called him in.

She repeated Casey's question.

A skeptical look swept over his face. He didn't know either.

Both of them stood before Casey, considering the semen in her ass. Casey could tell Doctor Barnes found the question amusing. Emma was grinning ear-to-ear. She offered to give Casey an enema.

Casey could feel her face warming.

Doctor Barnes took control of the situation. He said that most of the semen would leak out. Any semen that didn't leak out would be absorbed by her rectum, or pushed out the next time she went to the bathroom. It was a technically competent answer, but not the answer Casey had hoped to hear. To be fair, she wasn't sure what answer would satisfy her. She just knew that a doctor had fucked her in the ass. And he hadn't even taken off his pants.

"Look," he said, "I just want to assure you. There is absolutely no danger of pregnancy here."

Emma made a snort.

A fruity bile taste rose in Casey's throat. His comment made her livid. She couldn't trust herself to respond, so she pressed her lips together. The doctor picked up his stethoscope, wished them both well, and left.

Again, Emma offered to give Casey an enema.

Casey said nothing but made a silent vow. Never again would she have anything to do with Emma.

Never.

8

Casey tried calling and texting Kimmy, but her phone went right to voicemail. Texts were delivered, but they remained unread.

Casey went to Pig Alley.

The door was locked, which was unusual. She knocked, again and again. Mr. Marshall eventually opened. "Kimmy's not here," he said. He wouldn't look Casey in the eye.

"Do you know when—"

"She doesn't live here anymore, Case."

"Oh," Casey said.

She narrowed her eyes, waiting for more. He didn't offer anything else. Instead he looked back into the house.

"Do you know where—"

"I don't," he said, turning to her.

"Do you want me to—"

"No," he said, swinging the door shut.

Casey shouted Mr. Marshall's name. She shouted that she needed to talk to Kimmy. Looking in the window, she couldn't see much. Casey stood on the porch for another ten minutes. A bad feeling swept over her. She knew where she would find Kimmy.

At the house on Bleeker, Kimmy answered the door. She looked bad, demoralized. Her face had broken out in an angry rash near her temples. On her neck. She was sleeping on the couch.

She didn't want to talk about it.

Casey didn't push it.