Casey's Fall Ch. 15

Story Info
Week 3, Mon. Just a nude girl shopping for shoes and makeup.
4.4k words
4.68
12.9k
6

Part 15 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". A young woman is blackmailed and slowly coerced into a life she never expected.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include cmnf, cfnf, enf, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, blackmail, public nudity and public sex.

*****

Casey woke up and still wasn't used to being naked or having no hair anywhere. She was still shocked to feel how smooth she was, and still felt miffed that Jolene had changed her body permanently against her wishes. That was something she couldn't do anything about anymore now though. It was done. Even if she got out of this mess one day, she would never, ever grow pubes again. Fucking Jolene! Now, though, it was time to tend to her other duties as her sister's Indent, so she got up, reluctantly put her butt-plug in and then prepared coffee and breakfast for her.

Jolene rose and appeared to be irritated by something. She kept stretching her neck and turning her head.

"I think I must've slept funny," she announced. "Can you come and rub my neck for me?"

As if I want to do anything nice for you, bitch! If I wasn't an Indent now, I'd take the opportunity to wring your sociopathic bitch neck!

Putting aside her true feelings, Casey stood behind her and commenced massaging her neck and shoulders.

"Ow ow," Jolene protested. "Not so hard."

Lol.

"Maybe a little harder than that. Ok, that's perfect." Jolene added as Casey relaxed her grip. "I'm proud of how you're coming along, Casey. Today I thought I'd give you a little treat. We have an appointment with the Dean at 10:00am so we can see about getting you back to Tech. After that I thought we'd go shopping!"

Casey swallowed. Being totally naked in front of Bernstein again, legal now or not, was not something she regarded as any kind of treat. It was completely terrifying. Being naked in front of other women made her feel judged and humbled, while being naked in front of men made her feel objectified. In both cases she felt like she wanted to crawl into a hole and hide. That was no way to be if you wanted something from a powerhouse like Bernstein. She hoped Jolene would do the talking.

The next problem was how to deal with going to Tech naked if they were successful. In many ways Casey hoped they weren't successful, and she wouldn't have to deal with that. The naked missions were terrifying enough, but she at least had some control over who saw her and for how long. Now she would be naked all of the time in front of absolutely everyone.

Then Jolene wanted to take her shopping, as if being naked in front of Bernstein wasn't enough for one day already. That was hardly a treat either. Sure, she'd done the whole shopping naked thing before, but there's a whole lot of difference between knowing you're going to do something awful in order to save your sister from jail and having to do it for no reason at all just because you aren't allowed to wear clothes anymore. There were going to be stares and comments all around her from people who assumed they were entitled to give them just because she had no clothes on.

Why are people like that? Why do they think my nudity is anything to do with them, and instead just fuck right off and mind their own businesses?

"We've got a couple of hours," Jolene continued. "So, I'll get you to vacuum the rugs and do the laundry after you've cleaned up the breakfast things."

Casey rolled her eyes but dutifully attended her chores until Jolene came and told her it was time to take a shower and get ready to go. She wondered how to 'dress to impress' now that she couldn't dress? She decided just to wear her hair up nicely and try not to look slutty, which wasn't going to be easy while completely naked with a hairless pussy. She thought the butt-plug probably wouldn't be appropriate.

"Perhaps we should leave the butt-plug at home, Jolene?" she asked.

"Nonsense!" Jolene replied. "I'm sure anyone would rather see that than your asshole. Besides, it's your trademark now."

Reluctantly Casey inserted the butt-plug and put on her nicest pair of comfortable pumps.

Soon she and Jolene were waiting together in Bernstein's reception area while her assistant kept looking at them with a frown. Casey's heart was pounding, and she was mortified to be back in the office naked again. She couldn't believe they were about to beg her for permission to attend classes naked. While she did want to finish her diploma, doing it naked was horrifying beyond belief. She wasn't sure she would be able to handle it, and secretly prayed Bernstein would say no.

The sisters looked up as Bernstein entered the room.

"Mses Reine?"

"Yes," Jolene replied.

"So, you're the sister I presume? Or is it owner now?" Bernstein asked Jolene after looking Casey up and down with obvious contempt.

"Jolene is fine," replied Jolene.

"Ok, come into my office then, I suppose. Let's hear what you have to say. I have taken the liberty of placing napkins on a chair for Casey," she added with continuing disgust.

"Um… thank you, Ms Bernstein," Casey meekly replied.

"So, I understand Miss Reine is now a registered nudist and you would like to apply to have the expulsion overturned?" Bernstein began once they were all seated. "I'm not sure if I like the idea of a nude student on campus, especially after the shameful episode on Friday."

"That's correct, Ms Bernstein," Jolene confirmed. "Casey wishes to apologise for her actions and explain them as acting out as a result of a strong desire to become a registered nudist, which her parents denied to her. I was able to come to her aid in that regard, and the State has accordingly withdrawn the charges of public indecency against her."

"Can the girl speak for herself, or do you speak for her now?" Bernstein asked Jolene, and then looked at Casey with raised eyebrows.

Fuck! I have to talk now?

"I-I'm very sorry, Ms Bernstein. What I did was out of order. I was feeling stressed and mixed up. I don't know what got into me. I really messed up, but I hope you can forgive me. I would really like to finish my diploma."

"I accept your apology, Miss Reine, but I'm still not sure I can have a naked girl on campus. It would be scandalous and a constant distraction for the other students, to say the least."

"Um… Ms Bernstein," Jolene piped in, "were you aware that under the anti-discrimination act, it is an offence to deny entry to a registered nudist on the basis of their nudity?"

Bernstein went silent and just locked eyes with Jolene for what felt like almost a full minute. Finally, she breathed in and out noisily through her nose and turned back to Casey.

"Ok, Miss Reine, I'm willing to let bygones be bygones and allow you to finish your diploma. However, this is your final notice. One slip up and you are out permanently. That includes any lewd behaviour, such as any more erotic dancing, or intentionally displaying yourself in a sexually suggestive manner. That includes wearing that sex-toy, or whatever it is, that you still have in your backside. I cannot do anything about you being nude it seems, but I can insist that you adhere as closely as possible to our code of conduct and our dress code. That means acting and dressing modestly. No stiletto heels or excessive make-up or jewellery. Sensible shoes appropriate to your learning or sport only. And it goes without saying that the lower High School areas are completely off limits to you. You will confine your movements to the Tech buildings and cafeteria, and enter and exit via the eastern gate and teachers' car park. Are we understood?"

Casey looked at Jolene who nodded her approval.

"Thank you, Ms Bernstein. Thank you," Casey answered. "I won't let you down."

"It won't be me you'll be letting down, Miss Reine. It'll be yourself."

Casey's head was in turmoil. She was going to have to attend class nude now after all. The thought alone had her pulse racing and her stomach feeling queasy. How would she cope? Would she get used to it? Would the other students accept it? Would she be the butt of everyone's jokes forever, or could she somehow fade back into the background where no one noticed her again?

"Ok, I will have your teachers email you any lessons you've missed out on, and you can come back to class from next Monday. Is that acceptable to you?"

"Thank you, Ms Bernstein," Casey replied.

"Yes, thank you, Ms Bernstein," Jolene repeated. "I will update Casey's details with Reception, since I'm now her legal guardian and point of contact."

"Indeed," Bernstein replied. "Just remember, Miss Reine, one strike now."

Casey nodded her agreement.

The sisters sat in Jolene's car in the car park for a few minutes.

"Well that actually went quite well," Jolene began. "It's a pity you can't wear your butt-plug, but it's only a few months until you graduate, I guess. You can still wear it the rest of the time at home and for work."

"Yeah, it's a pity," Casey agreed, secretly thankful that at least she didn't have to wear the ghastly thing around her friends.

"Speaking of work, let's go shopping!" Jolene announced. "You're seriously lacking in the makeup department, and you really need some sexy heels. Nothing shows off a gorgeous sexy body like yours like a good set of heels."

Oh God, not naked in public again! And all so she can make me look sluttier?

She knew she was going to feel conspicuous, humiliated, and ashamed, and people were going to be looking at her and commenting, and there would be no avoiding any of it. She was a registered nudist whether she liked it or not now, and every facet of her life would now be conducted completely nude. She would just have to harden up and face it.

Arriving at one of the downtown malls, Casey was dismayed to find it was very busy. Walking through the car park was bad. People stopped in their tracks and stared and pointed. Men openly gawked while women looked at her with disgust. Wives closed their husbands' mouths and sometimes hit them to snap them back into reality. Casey didn't feel good about any of it but she'd seen it all before now and just kept walking.

Inside the mall there were people everywhere. It was virtually packed, but Casey was pleased to discover that it actually worked to her advantage. She could slip through the crowd unnoticed until people were almost upon her, so she only heard expressions of surprise.

"What the?"

"Is she naked?"

"Holy fuck!"

Jolene led her into a rather posh department store, and they made their way to the beauty department. The salesgirl was startled at first, but then acted totally professionally, treating Casey no differently than if she were clothed. Casey couldn't say the same for the group of people who gathered a short distance away to openly stare. She kept glancing sideways at them nervously until the salesgirl picked up on her discomfort.

"Excuse me," she said, addressing the onlookers. "Can I get someone to help you?"

Most looked sheepish at that point and reluctantly moved on but a few refused to budge.

"I can call Security to have you removed if you cannot desist in harassing customers in this store, if you prefer?"

One man gave her a sour look but that did the trick. They all dispersed.

"Thank you," Casey said to the salesgirl.

"No problem," she replied, before returning to her sales pitch. "Ok, now I think you're right that you are an autumn. Estée have a new line out that I think you're going to love. Check this out."

After they had made their choices, the sisters headed to the checkout loaded with several bags where Jolene eagerly whipped out her credit card.

"Ok shoes!" Jolene announced once they were back amongst the throng of shoppers. "Chucks and Reeboks look seriously cute on you in a teenage girl kind of way, but I think we also need something more sophisticated. Something deliciously sexy and seriously hard to walk in. Let's try that place over there."

After they entered, Casey took a seat as a salesman brought out several pairs of shoes with enormous heels for her to try on. They were very similar to the pair Gillian had given her to wear during the photoshoot when she had to shave for the first time. They were so high she was worried they might cause her an injury. She had visions of twisted ankles and sprawling naked on concrete floors.

The salesman insisted on kneeling at her feet to help her get them on. He seemed to be very nervous and was trying desperately not to look up as he fiddled with the buckles. Casey noticed he kept glancing anyway, and then she realised she had her legs slightly apart. Mortified, she put her knees together.

"Ok try that," he suggested.

Jolene came to her aid to help her from her seat. Casey accepted her arm and then attempted to walk. She was very wobbly and terrified she would turn an ankle.

"Looks like you're going to need some practice," Jolene observed. "You might need to wear them around home for a few days to get used to them. Try a squat. You'll need to keep your knees out to keep your balance."

Casey looked at Jolene's face. She couldn't be serious. Here? In front of everyone? Her pussy would be wide open in that position! Jolene raised one eyebrow to indicate her request wasn't optional, so she did it and then was stuck. She looked up at Jolene again to see she was smiling now.

"Are you stuck there, Casey? Need some help?" Jolene asked with a smirk.

The sales dude quickly ran to her aid and offered his arm, which she gratefully accepted. Without it she wouldn't have been able to rise off her haunches, which would have meant resorting to an undignified splat on her ass to get up.

Jolene decided on two pairs of the same shoes, one shiny red pair with black soles, and one all white pair. They checked them out and added them to the bags they were carrying.

"Ok, feel like a coffee?" Jolene asked.

Casey wanted more than anything to get out of there as soon as possible, but she knew that wouldn't be an option. Jolene obviously wanted her to get used to her new nude life, and this shopping trip was as much about that as anything else.

"Sure, ok," she replied, knowing there was really no other choice.

Jolene led her to a café that opened to the street outside and Casey was not at all surprised when she selected a table on the sidewalk. Cars, people, everyone would see her there.

Fuck! Couldn't she at least have chosen a booth to sit in?

"I saw you close your legs in front of that salesman," Jolene stated as the waiter departed after serving their coffees. "I'm sorry I made you squat in front of him, but it's for your own good. Inhibitions are just going to make your life more unpleasant than it needs to be now. You can't be ashamed of your pussy. You need to be proud of it and want people to look. Once you reach the point where you're no longer concerned about who sees what and when, it'll get a whole lot easier for you. You'll see."

Casey didn't want it to get easier. She wanted it to stop. She wanted things back the way they were just two weeks ago when she was just an ordinary girl wearing clothes and doing ordinary things that nobody noticed. Now everyone noticed her. They saw her breasts, her ass and her pussy with its ghastly labia in detail, now without even any hair to cover it. How could she ever feel proud of that abomination? She so hated being on display all the time, especially not being able to hide her hideous pussy lips anymore.

"I understand," was all she could say in response. Jolene obviously didn't care to hear anything else anyway.

"You know, Casey," Jolene continued after a period of silence as they both watched the passing traffic. "You've thoroughly impressed me. You could have collapsed in a heap or thrown a tantrum, or just straight out refused to go through with any of this, but instead you picked yourself up, held your chin up high and soldiered on. I didn't see you as a sister before. To tell the truth I didn't even know you. That's what made it so easy for me to push you into this, but the only reason you could be pushed was because of the loyalty you felt towards me as a sister. I took advantage of that without really thinking or caring about how hard it might be for you. I honestly thought it would be good for both of us. You just needed a push to come out of your shell, and then you'd realise how pretty you were and start to enjoy showing yourself off, and I'd profit from it. Win/win, or at least that's what I thought. But now I think I've made a terrible mistake. Now that I've seen the reality of it, I know I couldn't do the things I've been making you do, and I feel really bad for making you do them."

Jolene hung her head.

Casey was shocked to hear her speak like this. She seemed to genuinely regret what she had done. It made her feel a little softer towards her sister.

"Well, that's true, Jolene," she began. "You did take advantage of me, but the reality for both of us now is that none of that can be changed. I'm still stuck nude for life and I'm still stuck with all of that stuff you made me do out on the Internet already. None of that can be taken back now. We may as well continue with it now. Actually, we don't really have a choice about not continuing with it now."

Fuck! That's actually the truth. None of this can be changed now! We both have to continue with it no matter what! Fuck!

Jolene just nodded sadly and stared at her coffee for a while.

"I know what has to be done for all of this to be successful," Jolene said at last. "But now that I've come to know you better, I'm not sure I have the heart to continue guiding you and telling you what to do anymore. I feel horrible about it."

Fuckity fuck! I can't believe I'm now in a position where I have to motivate her to keep making me do all this shit!

"You know what, Jolene," Casey began, fully aware of the irony in now having to tell Jolene to continue what she started, even though it was all completely mortifying, and had been achieved using absolute treachery by the evil bitch. "You have to. I know I'm not going to like it sometimes. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure I'm going to hate it, but my life is in your hands now. You literally own me. I don't have anywhere else to go now, and I legally couldn't if I wanted to. We both have to make the most of it, or I'm just going to end up a sad old naked millstone around your neck that you still have to support, and the whole reason you started all this was to improve your financial situation, not make it worse. So maybe it is going to suck for both of us sometimes, having to make me do things that you know that I don't want to do, but we're both on this journey now and we have to move forward. Turning back isn't possible anymore, and standing still means financial ruin, which affects me as much as it does you now."

"You're right, Casey," Jolene responded after a pause. Her eyes were red as if she was on the brink of tears. "Just know that I am very sorry for what I did and I'm not going to push you any harder than necessary."

"No, you'll do what needs to be done, Jolene," Casey clarified, her heart beating faster as she realised the enormity of what she was telling her to do. "I don't expect you to be unnecessarily cruel, but I know I can't make myself do what needs to be done without you. I've never even looked at porn before and none of this comes naturally to me."

"You're right again, sis, and I will do what needs to be done, but no more than that. Would you like a cupcake or something with your coffee?" Jolene asked her, trying to brighten the mood while drying her eyes, now that her purpose was complete. She had Casey motivated, not just to accept her authority over her now, but to demand it and expect it. She swallowed it all, hook, line and sinker. Pushing her further was now going to be a whole lot easier.

12