All Comments on 'Casey's Fall Ch. 15'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CarnalvalCarnalvalalmost 4 years ago
Amazing seris so far, keep it up...

The goo was the best escalation so far, I hope can bring more of that sens of being stripped further when she didn't think there was any further to go, your writing about hr inner monologue and indignation is whn you're at your best...

Would love to see the goo get applied to her head and then you writing about wigs for Casey in certain situations, or reading about her thoughts while she is completely bald head to to most of the time. Didn't realize I had a hair fetish but after reading alll this I just want to see hr hair shaved, and then maybe when it starts to grow back that is when they apply the goo... Yum (thanks for giving m a new weird fetish, lol).

Also maybe she is given different outfits that she feels are even worse than being naked, maybe she must wear a speculum, or butt plugs that gape her ass...

Best... maybe you could alter her fertility... Make it so someone even controls that, making her hyper fertile, and pregnancy becomes a hug concern for her. Or make that a process that spans multiple chapters.

Permanent alterations she dos not want are the hottests parts of this incredibly hot story... Pour as many in as you possibly can!

velcrofistvelcrofistalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Lol, that's awesome Carnalval. :D

Originally I was going to put Casey through the absolute ringer when I started out but then I decided on a bit of a different direction for her which I thought would make a better story. There is a sequel in progress that will take things in different directions for many of the characters as well.

CarnalvalCarnalvalalmost 4 years ago
lol sounds good,

Maybe something to keep in mind for future stories :P (add body paint to th list! Hopefully public sex becomes a big part one of those spinoffs too!)

Hope to see permanent changes for Casey become a showcase one way or the other very frequently, hot af... Look forward to more chapters, very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great series

I have really loved everything so far.. I still think Casandra needs to be brought in somehow at school maybe working for Jolene to make sure Casey's thighs never touch, and she is kept on full display. Also would like to see Greg used some way, but he will have to run the camera when she is preforming..lol.... We also need to see Amelia being brought back into the story, we can't have some main characters just being left off. I also think her straight lace dad isn't really straight laced and see her webcams, and comes for admitting it and watches her preform the doorway.

velcrofistvelcrofistalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You guys have nailed why I decided to take the story in a slightly different direction. Originally I was thinking along similar lines and it was going to be about slavery and sexual degradation, and it still is to an extent, but I wanted a better reason for it to try to make it more "real". I figured Jolene would be a bit two dimensional and clichéd if she was just some psycho out to degrade her sister for some past transgression or sibling rivalry, so I made her a lot more complex to allow me to explore what might be possible and feasible in the real world if indentured slavery and public nudity were legal, albeit still uncommon. Jolene is manipulative and she lies almost constantly to get what she wants but at the end of the day she's all about the money. To that end she doesn't care what Casey does in her own time and she even pushes her to make a life for herself, but when it comes time for her to perform it's a different story. Jolene planned it that way because it then gives Casey a reason to try to adapt and cope with her new reality instead of just cutting her wrists. It also changes the way the other main characters adapt and relate to her. A lot of the characters will have stronger roles and some (hopefully) surprising turns as the story progresses.

shmeckleshmecklealmost 4 years ago
One of the best series in recent memory

I haven't enjoyed a story this much for a long while. I'm always anticipating the next installment. Casey's so sweet & innocent she doesn't realize her sister is still manipulating her. Glad to hear there will be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Character Development

Really enjoying the dynamics of Jolene & Casey. It's refreshing to see Jolene care for her sister in some areas, but prioritize the money ahead of all others. I really enjoy the parts where we see the inner thoughts of how Casey is degraded & humiliated. I particularly like how Casey’s entirely at Jolene’s mercy yet Jolene still grants her limited freedoms when it doesn’t interfere with money.

It would be interesting to see what happens when there’s greater tension between Jolene’s desire for money and Casey’s preferences. Someone in a previous comment mentioned speculums and ass gapes. Perhaps a scenario can be played out where there’s opportunity to earn greater financial rewards when Casey’s ass gaped or with a speculum, but Casey absolutely refuses and Jolene is successful in putting her sister in place where Casey’s begging to have her ass gaped or wear a speculum. I really enjoy Jolene’s character development and I want her to have the upper hand over her sister without losing her humanity. Casey’s character development is also great, love how she’s submissive to her sister, but not a total docile slave. Would love to see some limited tension between the sisters but Casey should always learn that her only choices are the hard way or the even harder way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome series, hope it keeps getting frequent updates!

Love this story!

Reading the comments I agree with one thing... The goo and permanently losing her hair against her will thing was an extremely hot moment, I hope you can recreate that many times over... I actually like the idea of her losing her hair as well... maybe Gillian will suggest it because she loves the idea of using all sorts of wigs in their shoots... Maybe Gillian lathers Casey up again first and shaves her to start though, and the goo is used as a threat by Jolene for months / years before it is actually done.

Love the speculum idea too, another one that deserves lots of teasing and build up before it happens, like possibly introducing public sex and prostitution into the mix..

Would love to see you explore all sorts of ways to permanently change Casey, her body, mind a place in society.. The nudist for life thing is so hot, I wonder what other things a society like that could allow or force someone to do for the rest of their lives, especially where they have to be marked by tattoos or brands.

Someone also mentioned fertility, a womb tattoo that signifies her reproductive system has been enhanced or altered some way that everyone will notice annd recognize would be so hot if done well.. Higher fertility? Much shorter pregnancy term? Lactation with greatly improved flavor and nutrition? Egg laying? (if you want to get sci-fi weird lol) I'm sure you can come up with much better, sexier ideas lol

Last thing, hopefully you keep the story Casey centric, other comments are asking for more on other characters, but that always makes stories feel like they are coming off the rails.

Thanks!

titoCA321titoCA321almost 4 years ago
Goo Hair Loss

Really like the introduction nipple claps in this chapter. Perhaps they can be a recurring theme where there’s claps on nipples online to increase profits for Jolene. Really like how you don’t portray Jolene as entirely evil and Casey as entirely docile.

I liked how you introduced us to Casey’s inner most private thoughts when she lost her pubic and armpit hair with the Goo. I’m not really a fan or hair losing head hair or becoming pregnant. If there are body mods, they should be ones that increase nipple sensitivity or organism threshold. Perhaps she’s always dripping wet from her virginal areas in public and even more people stare at her. Maybe she’s so sensitive to organism now that just a slight touch from pencils or toys into her pussy sends shiver through her body where’s she’s making noises from her mouth.

I like how you portray Jolene as caring and sympathetic one minute, but profit driven and sadistic the next, really adds to the dimensions of the characters.

majapromajaproalmost 4 years ago
decency

it is nice to see some form of decency in the act of a porno star, that it is not all trickery

it makes the story more likely, almost sad but likable

Shelscott45Shelscott45almost 3 years ago

I SO Love This line,...

There were going to be stares and comments all around her FROM PEOPLE Who ASSUMED THEY Were ENTITLED To Give Them just because she had no clothes on. Why were people like that? (Rhetorical)

Why did they think that her nudity was anything to do with them,,,,

and instead, just FUCK RIGHT OFF and Mind Their Own DAMN BUSINESS?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES