Casey's Fall Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I was actually eyeing off the orange pecan muffins," Casey replied. "I'm just a little worried about what I eat at the moment since I haven't been training, and now there's no hiding any weight I put on."

"I'll get one for you. Just one won't hurt, and you've earned it," Jolene responded warmly. "It's the least I can do. But if you want to start training again, there's a park not far from the house you can run in. I'll take you there tomorrow if you like?"

"Oh err. Ok sure," Casey replied, not particularly liking the idea of running nude in public, but recognising it was something that Jolene considered as something nice she could do for her.

The muffin was good, and the sisters even shared a laugh after Jolene made a comment to Casey about the probable size of some gawkers' dicks after telling them rather loudly to fuck off.

Later when they were back at home, Casey prepared dinner in her new heels after Jolene insisted she wear them to get used to them. After dinner, Jolene had Casey put the Lush in while she sat at the laptop.

"Ok, how's this feel?" Jolene asked, just as the ding sound effect came from the computer's speakers.

Casey's knees buckled slightly but it wasn't as bad as yesterday.

"Um… that was a bit better. Does it go any lower at all?" she asked.

"Ok, let's try this. This is the lowest it will go. How's that feel?"

Casey felt a slight fluttering in her stomach.

"Um... that might be a bit too low now. I could fake it, though? Does it need to actually make me cum?"

"I think people would catch on if you were faking it. There're too many girls out there doing that now, and I don't think they do all that well. People seem to know the real deal when they see it. Mind you, there's not many with your looks, though."

"Ok then, maybe something close to where you had it. Maybe just a little lower than that? I at least want my vision not to be blurry."

They both giggled.

"How's this?"

Casey swayed and grabbed the wall for support. She knew it was still going to make her cum eventually, but hopefully it wouldn't be the complete mayhem she experienced the night before. She had so many orgasms then that they became painful after a while, not to mention fearing for her life several times when she couldn't catch her breath.

"Ok, lets run with that, I guess," she decided. "It's still going to make me cum, but hopefully not as easily or as often."

"Ok," Jolene replied. "I'll monitor the situation, and you signal me if it's still too much and I'll remote in and adjust it down even more."

Casey went into the webcam session treating it like a dunk tank at a fair, taunting her viewers to make her cum and parting her legs and rubbing herself when they weren't giving her enough action. She still had several orgasms, and the experience was still humiliating for her, especially acting slutty and pretending she was anything other than humiliated, but it wasn't altogether unpleasant either. Some of those laughs were genuine, and the orgasms definitely were.

Jolene high fived her after the camera went off and announced they had 15% more tips than the first night. Casey was pleased to hear it. If she had to do something so awful, at least there was a payoff.

Once she had showered, she made them both cups of tea and they watched some TV.

"How would you like to go to the beach tomorrow?" Jolene asked. "I have a day off and we may as well make the most of it while you're at home. Everyone's practically naked there anyway so it should be a bit easier on you than the mall was."

It sounded kind of reasonable to Casey, possibly even fun if she stayed in the water.

"Ok, yeah. It sounds like it could be fun."

"Cool! I'll take you to the park in the morning to show you where it is and make sure it's all safe. Then we'll have some breakfast and go to the beach," Jolene decided.

As Casey lay in bed later, she felt conflicted about the events of the day. She was going to be able to finish her diploma - good. But she would be doing it naked - bad. She went shopping with her sister - good. But had done it naked - bad. Jolene was sorry for everything she'd done - good. But common sense meant that it had to continue - bad. Casey had even pointed that out to her, which meant she was now complicit in turning herself into a porn star - double bad, or was it good now? She couldn't decide.

12