All Comments on 'Casey's Recovery Ch. 04'

by dragonwriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
brosismombrosismomover 10 years ago
great series

next chapter ASAP please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good

Loving it so far, looking forward to some female scat action, don't disappoint :)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This chapter reflects the logical activities of a family in a real world situation. I know; I have been there. Nudity, sensitivity, sexual arousal, embarrassment, and ego bruising. Based on the mood swings between chapter 1 and 4, I wish I had what the author is taking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The description of the steps for cleanup after eliminating were good.

However, the MC did some very questionable acts with the passed out Lillian. Don't insert ice cubes into a woman's pussy. The ice cube can numb and freeze the sensitive flesh, potentially causing a burn, similar to frostbite. Wounds in the vagina are dangerous avenues for potentially serious infections. They also make penetration painful and persisting despite her pain will aggravate the damage and qualifies as being a prick.

Don't use dairy either; it invites bacteria and yeast to grow. Just because you insert things into a woman doesn't mean it's safe for her.

Same reason you shouldn't go from ass to pussy without a thorough washing, or using "magic" to clean the cock. If you can't cast spells, use soap. Penetration sex causes micro-tears that heal quickly, but a person's ass has some nasty stuff growing inside; it's why the intestinal walls are dense to prevent bacteria and worse from spreading and attacking the body.

Whether you fuck or make love, show respect by not being casual with her safety. Really folks, a pussy is amazing and resilient and a great source of mutual pleasure, but it's not idiot-proof. Not every reader is a bright bulb. Doing questionable acts in fiction invites people to actually do stupid stuff because they think it's safe and fun. Septic infections are serious, can cause sterility, and can be fatal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous