Casey's Rise Ch. 01

Story Info
Casey tries something new.
7.2k words
4.24
26.1k
24

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to "Casey's Fall" which takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". There are many elements in this story that will be more enjoyable and make more sense if you read that first.

Themes include CMNF, CFNF, ENF, exhibitionism, porn, coercion, some reluctance, non-consent and D/s, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

*****

Casey rolled over in bed and watched Greg sleeping. He was here so often these days that he had practically moved in, but neither of them thought much beyond how much they enjoyed being together to talk about making it formal. It was what it was, and it was great! Since graduating, he had been enjoying working as an assistant chef at a local restaurant, but some of the shifts took their toll on his sleep patterns, so he often slept in. Today was one of those days. It was past 8am and the sun was streaming in through the curtains, yet he was still sleeping soundly.

She looked up at her diploma on her bedroom wall. Taking pride of place beside it was a framed picture of the moment she first managed to fit a baseball bat inside her vagina. In the corner of the same frame was a tiny scrap of white material with part of a red polka dot visible. It was all that remained of the last piece of clothing in her life - a beautiful white dress with red polka dots that she had burned in front of her friends when she bid a final farewell to clothes as part of her nudist coming-out party.

Was it really only 6 months since she became a registered nudist? It seemed hard to believe that she'd ever worn clothes at all now. Whole days would go by without it even crossing her mind. Even when she went out of the house, people were so used to seeing her that she was rarely bothered. Even the cars had stopped honking for the most part when she rode her bike. About the only time she ever was stopped these days was by fans wanting to meet her or get a selfie, and that was fine. If ever anyone did get out of line, Greg was usually there, and even if he wasn't, he had taught her enough about self-defence to handle any difficult situations herself. After the restaurant incident last year when she was grabbed by a drunken fan, all of the girls in the house had received his tutelage, and they trained several times each week learning holds, kicks, and quick "knock 'em down" techniques to get themselves out of any bother.

She'd performed the baseball bat feat many times since then, but that first time was special. She noted the excited expression on her face in the picture looking straight at the camera, her legs spread wide, and both hands pointing down to her hairless pussy stretched to accommodate the bat. She realised soon after that it wasn't so much about finally getting the bat inside her that made that moment, but more that she'd not just accepted who she was but had embraced it. She wasn't ashamed about being nude anymore, and she was even proud to show off her pussy with its protruding inner labia and all. She knew right then that people loved her body and loved watching her, and while she had no choice about it to begin with, thanks to her sister Jolene tricking her into it, at that moment she knew she had genuinely started to enjoy showing it.

Casey put her arm over Greg fondly as he slept. She loved how he doted on her and treated her like a princess. Even in bed he was totally selfless, spending hours massaging her and going down on her, often without asking, or seemingly even wanting anything in return. She thought it a bit odd at first and even now it troubled her a little, but he really did seem to like it that way, and then she realised she liked it too. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy giving Greg pleasure, but certain positions like the standard missionary or blowing him on her knees just didn't seem to sit right with her anymore. She figured it was resentment for what she had learned about how the patriarchy had shaped female sexuality, and now she loathed being in a position of submission to a man, even one she loved as much as Greg. She quite enjoyed being on top of him, though, but easily her favourite position was when they had their tongues in each other's mouths while giving each other hand jobs. She loved making him blow all over his stomach, and loved teasing him by removing contact just as his orgasm started so that he whimpered and begged for her to come back. He definitely enjoyed that too and often couldn't stop talking about it afterwards.

She got up to make breakfast for the house and discovered Cassandra already up, completely naked as usual, and brewing the coffee.

Cassandra was around so often these days that she may as well move in as well. From day one when she first stripped in the house and performed her first cam show, she and Casey's older sister, Jolene, had become a couple and were now almost inseparable. It was a strange and unexpected union. Neither of them had thought of themselves as gay before they met each other. Cassandra even had a reputation as a bit of a homophobe, and everyone knew Jolene had several boyfriends in her past. Stranger still was that both were alpha-woman and they fought almost constantly, but judging by the noise from Jolene's bedroom most nights, they fucked just as hard as they bickered.

Cassandra had a swag of photoshoots under her belt now, but mostly she loved the webcam. Some days it was hard to drag her away from it. As a trust fund brat, she never needed money, and happily let Jolene handle all of that and invest it however she saw fit. She couldn't care less about the money. All that mattered to her was having a full cam room so that the tips came in thick and fast, triggering her Bluetooth vibrator to yet another orgasm while people watched. For Cassandra, it was all about performing for the camera and she never seemed to tire of it.

Back in school, Casey used to think of Cassandra as a frenemy. In those days Cass was somewhat of a bully and seemed to take pleasure in making Casey feel like dirt. Then it turned out that the reason for her meanness was because the whole time she had been jealous of Casey and wanted to be just like her, even down to doing porn and being nude in front of people. Unlike Casey who had at first hated being naked, Cassandra insisted from the day she did her first cam session that she too should be able to spend her time in the house naked, and heaven help anyone who suggested otherwise. A natural exhibitionist, Cass was a brat used to getting her own way, and what she wanted was to be seen in all of her glory. Her infamous short fuse would spark whenever anyone suggested dressing when she didn't need to be. While she hadn't yet taken the step to register as a nudist like Casey, she had followed in her footsteps and had all of her body hair permanently removed, so now there were two naked girls with hairless pussies in the house on any given day.

"'morning, Cassandra," Casey greeted. "Is it a cereal day or should we make pancakes or something?"

"I'm good with cereal," Cassandra replied. "Jolene will be too if she ever raises her lazy ass. Hey, have we got any more Lushes? I think mine's fucked. The battery gave out halfway through my cam sesh last night. I had to resort to a dildo show."

"Yeah, there's at least two new ones in my bedroom closet. I'll get one for you later."

"Cool thanks," Cassandra replied. "You up for another duet tonight?"

"Sure, sounds great," Casey replied.

Cassandra and Casey performed duets fairly regularly on the webcam after discovering it more than doubled their tips whenever they did it. Their audience seemed to love seeing both girls reacting simultaneously to their Bluetooth vibrators responding to the tip sound. One minor issue was that Cassandra always lost control as soon as she became aroused and couldn't help sticking her tongue down Casey's throat. Casey was startled by it the first time it happened, but she was used to it now and had even come to enjoy it. While exciting and arousing in its own right, it was worth it for the tips alone. They both understood it was just an in-the-moment thing, though, and Cassandra was all Jolene's again as soon as the cam went off. Even Greg was cool with it. Actually, more than cool. Casey had discovered he'd been logging into their channels to watch whenever he was home, and he seemed to like what he saw, judging by the way he threw himself into going down on her afterwards. Casey thought it was cute and decided not to let on that she knew when he was watching. Still, it had started to bother her lately that he often didn't want her to return the favour after he had gotten her off, instead just wanting to hold her until she fell asleep while he went without. Yet she could feel he was hard as a rock, pushing against her backside as he spooned her. If she reached for him, he would just gently push her away. She wondered if she was failing him. Was she a bad lover and he was taking matters into his own hands when she wasn't around? Did her oral technique suck? Was her pussy unsatisfying for him? Was there something she should be doing?

"Somethin' on your mind?" Cassandra asked, noticing Casey's pensive mood.

"Um... no it's probably nothing," Casey replied, shaking herself from her thoughts.

"You sure?"

"Um... well... Ok, well you might be able to help," Casey began. "I know Greg has been watching us together on the cam, and then afterwards he's very, very generous in bed, if you know what I mean, but he hardly ever wants anything in return. I mean, that's cool, I guess. It just seems strange, and I worry if he prefers getting himself off when I'm not around rather than letting me do it or something? Maybe I'm crap in bed?"

"I dunno. It's probably not you or he wouldn't be hangin' around. Maybe he's a natural cuck, or you got yourself a subby hubby there? Maybe a bit of both?" Cassandra replied.

"A subby hubby?"

"You know, a submissive guy."

"Oh, I don't think Greg's like that," Casey replied, quite shocked. "You know him. He'd have to be one of the manliest men going."

"Nah, it don't mean that necessarily," Cassandra responded. "You must have come across these guys in your cam room before? They just worship pussy. Literally. They fuckin' love the power it has over them, and they find it intoxicatin'. They like givin' rather than gettin'. Probably half the guys watchin' us are like that. They ain't even wankin'. Just watchin' and ringin' that tip bell to see us get off."

"Really? No, no one's ever mentioned it. But don't they get blue balls and stuff?"

"Probably. Maybe they like that too? Could be some of them ain't cucks or subbies at all. They just love bein' teased and denied."

"Maybe... But how do I know it's not just that I'm crap in bed and he's rubbing one out when I'm not looking?" Casey asked, still worried she was doing something wrong by him.

"There's one way to probably give him what he wants and put your mind at rest. Why don't you try locking that cock up?" Cassandra suggested matter-of-factly.

Casey gave her a puzzled face.

"Fuck, Casey, you really are naïve sometimes. You know, a chastity cage? Don't tell me you've never seen one of them before, girl?"

"A chastity cage?" Casey replied, still puzzled. "Oh yeah, right. Some pervert at a client barbecue we had last year was trying to get me to do a dominatrix shoot that involved those. Isn't it all make-believe bullshit though?"

"It don't have to be," Cassandra shrugged. "As far as I know there's plenty of guys out there wearin' 'em long term. The dude at our sex shop reckons they're amongst his best sellers, so someone's buyin' 'em at least. I guess dudes that are into 'em like havin' the chick in charge, or they just like someone else havin' control of their cocks, for whatever reasons."

"Holy shit!" Casey responded, astounded. "So, does he want me dressing in leather boots and cracking a whip or something? Does he want to watch from the closet while I fuck other men? I'm not sure I wanna fuck other men. What do I do?"

"Well, fuckin' ask him," Cassandra replied. "Maybe he does want that stuff or maybe he doesn't. Maybe he digs a bit of femdom just in the bedroom, or he wants a full-time female led relationship? Maybe he's a cuck? Maybe he's just a giver, or he just likes the feelin' of blue balls? Maybe all of that or none of it? There's only one way to find out."

"Oh ok, I guess you're right," Casey replied, thinking about it.

Being teased and going without orgasms definitely seemed to be something Greg enjoyed, now that Casey thought about it more, so a chastity device could be worth trying, but how was she supposed to introduce the idea to Greg?

"So how do I get him to wear a chastity cage? Do I pin him down and force it on him?" Casey continued, biting her lip as she considered it. What if she had this all wrong and he hated the idea? What if it caused a fight? Things were pretty good right now. She wanted to make it more fun for him, not cause drama.

Cassandra laughed.

"As if your skinny little ass could make him do anything he don't want to do. Just ask him that as well. If he's into the idea, he will. If he's not, he won't. Why do you always overthink shit?"

"Well, the world's not black and white to me, and I worry about fucking things up, and I definitely do not want to fuck things up with Greg. He's very important to me." Casey replied.

"Fair enough," Cassandra replied. "But seriously, you gotta talk about this shit with him or you'll never know. That's gotta be where it starts right?"

"Yeah, you're right," Casey nodded.

Cassandra disappeared back into her bedroom and closed the door behind her, which probably meant Jolene was about to be woken up in a very pleasant way. Casey smiled at the thought, and then took the opportunity to search the web for information about voyeurism, orgasm denial, dominance and submission.

Once she got past the stereotypes and other misconceptions that she had in her mind, she realised that Greg seemed to fit the profile of a submissive man after all. There was a lot of kink stuff, none of which surprised her. In her time as a cam girl, she'd seen and heard just about everything in her private sessions. Well, apart from a man wanting a woman to dominate him as a natural inclination within a relationship rather than just a bedroom scene. She'd never really connected the dots. She'd just put it down to sexual fantasy rather than how a man might be wired. The kink stuff was good for ideas, and she learned lots of things she could do to send him into his "sub-space", but what she wanted more than that was to learn about the psychology behind it all. What made a man that way, and what did he want from his lover?

She learned that for many men it began their formative years. Asking a girl on a date, and then hanging in anticipation of her answer, soon made them realise that girls had power over them, and that power aroused them. As that realisation developed, many men found they weren't thrilled at all at the idea of living up to traditional male roles. They secretly wanted the woman they loved to take the lead, but then society didn't accept men that way, so they rebelled against it, so it was only expressed privately in the safety of their bedrooms.

There it was again, Casey realised. Damn patriarchal standards had shaped men's sexuality just as much as it had women's. A man was supposed to be dominant, a pillar of strength, using his penis like a sword, penetrating the vaginas of women swooning in the face of his masculinity. Sure, some men were indeed like that, and would be even outside of a patriarchal society, but many men didn't feel that way at all, and found themselves trying to live up to standards they knew were contrary to their true natures. That created a dichotomy for them which came out as kink in their private lives, while in their real lives they maintained images of business leaders, bosses, tradesmen, and husbands and fathers in modern nuclear families.

Ok, so what Greg probably wanted was a female led relationship. That made sense. He was always asking what she wanted, and he always deferred to her in any decision, whether it was which restaurant they would eat at, or when and how they had sex. He liked to please.

In day to day living, he didn't need to be weak by any means, and she couldn't really see Greg in that way anyway. Sure, he wanted to be led, but that didn't necessarily mean he wanted to be treated like some slave grovelling at his mistress's feet, begging not to be whipped for some minor infraction. A matriarchal relationship was still about mutual respect, with just some slight changes in the roles. It was more like a queen and her knight. He served her, defended her, and trusted her, and she loved him and depended on his strength and devotion. That was more like Greg, and it was kind of how their relationship had developed naturally anyway. It had just never been formalised.

Sexually, sure, he liked to watch her performing with Cassandra, but afterwards he definitely preferred giving than receiving, and it was obvious that he loved being teased and going without orgasms. He hadn't ever asked for fetishistic stuff like leather and whips, but that stuff wasn't without its fun. They could try that later. For now, she just needed a way to formally take control. A chastity cage would kill two birds with one stone. It would give him the orgasm denial he seemed to crave, and it also put him under her control. Just knowing it was there would be a constant reminder to them both about who was in charge. Maybe some light bondage to get the ball rolling to see how he responded...

It was time to talk to him.

She finished her coffee and went back to her bedroom to find him still sleeping. She got back in bed beside him, pulled the covers back and started stroking his chest and pubic hair until his eyes started to open.

"Good morning, Beautiful," he greeted, pulling her closer.

"Hey, babe," she responded, grabbing his morning wood, and gently stroking it.

"Are you horny, darling?" Greg asked with a smile.

"Maybe..." she replied, "but first you need to go shower and brush your teeth!"

Greg laughed, but he desperately needed to relieve his bladder anyway. Casey took the time to gather up some sashes and tie them to the caster wheels at the corners of her queen-sized bed. She nervously hoped she had read this right and didn't end up looking like an idiot.

Greg soon returned, dripping wet. He never seemed to dry himself properly and Casey wondered how he could stand it. He always explained that it didn't bother him because he knew he would dry off soon enough anyway, so he didn't see the point in giving it any thought.

"Lay down," Casey requested as she took the towel off him, leaving him naked. Greg obeyed and lay back on the bed, his wet hair leaving marks on his pillow. "Ok give me your hand."

Greg hadn't noticed the sashes tied to the bed and was surprised when Casey pulled one up and started tying it around his wrist. He didn't resist, though, and then willingly held up his other wrist when she asked for that too. Soon he was tied, spread naked in the centre of the bed, and sporting a huge erection.

"All tied up and helpless," Casey declared. "I'm in charge now."

"I guess you are," Greg replied excitedly while gently testing the bonds.

"Ok, wait here. I'll be back soon," Casey told him.

She made her way to the kitchen and stopped for a second cup of coffee, which she took her time drinking. Then she gathered a bowl and went to the bathroom to collect shaving gear. In the meantime, Greg's heart was pounding in anticipation as he wondered what she was doing. She'd also left the bedroom door open which didn't help with his nervousness. He worried that at any moment Jolene or Cassandra might walk by and see him tied naked to the bed. He could also feel that his erection had subsided due to the inactivity, and pre-cum had leaked onto his stomach which would add to his humiliation, but he was powerless to do anything about it. It was uncomfortable and embarrassing not being able to clean it up when his girlfriend was about to walk back in and see it, but it was also thrilling. He'd never seen Casey behave this way before.

12