All Comments on 'Casey's Rise Ch. 01'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome to see this story continued!

Can't wait to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

Looking forward to another 28 chapter story :-)

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thoughts from a fan of the last series.

Great to see these characters back, and I'm still here to see where this story goes, however, I was not a huge fan of this installment. I don't mind some femdom themes, but hopefully that is not the main focus of this new series. And I also hope that Casey's satisfaction with her new life situation is either short-lived or tested. I'm sure others will agree, Casey's humiliation and growing depravity was the best part of the previous series.

I'd also love to see more depraved public masturbation/sex scenes and perhaps her parents or family will witness some of her more depraved moments. Finally, I hope to see her come to the realization that her sister deserves punishment for putting her in this position. Maybe her sister gets a taste of her own medicine!

Of course this is your story, and I'm sure you have some great stuff planned, those are simply my thoughts. Thanks!

velcrofistvelcrofistalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Hopefully there's enough in there to keep everyone happy. I wanted to stay true to the characters to finish off their stories. That meant that I couldn't quite give it the same level of depravity and humiliation because it's become more normalised in their world now thanks to what Casey has already gone through. Nevertheless there is still plenty of that to come and hopefully a few shocks and surprises as well. "Femdom" is just there for a bit of variety/character building and isn't a strong theme apart from Ch 1.

Only 12 chapters for this one but they're all longer than the first story.

imperfectionistimperfectionistover 3 years ago

This is probably my favorite story in this series so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES