Casey's Rise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey returned, locking the door behind her. She then put the items on her desk in Greg's full view.

"What are you going to do with those?" Greg asked, his eyes getting big.

Casey didn't answer right away. Instead, she sat beside him and started stroking his chest and pubic hair again, gently pulling it and pretending to be giving it consideration.

"I think all this has to go," she said at last. "You don't have a problem with that do you, Greg?"

Greg swallowed, but then suddenly worried about how he would explain it if any of the guys saw it in the locker room. Then he remembered he was no longer at college or playing football anyway.

"Um... no, I guess not. Not if it's what you want," he replied with a noticeable tremor in his voice. Casey noticed his erection had returned.

"Well, it looks to me like you want me to take it, Greg," she replied while stroking his erection to emphasise her point. "Tell me you want me to do it, Greg."

Greg remained silent, enjoying Casey's attention on his organ. She took her hand away.

"Didn't I just ask you something?" Casey asked while raising an eyebrow. "Ask me to shave you, Greg. Beg me for it."

Greg was dying, and his balls were starting to hurt. He would've given anything in that moment to feel her hand on him again.

"P-please shave me," he whimpered.

"As you wish," Casey responded while gathering the bowl and shaving cream. "So where should we start? The chest?"

Greg's breathing increased and he looked at Casey with pleading eyes. OMG, was this the same girl?

"Maybe the armpits?" she suggested while gently pulling at his armpit hair.

"Oh please, not the armpits!" Greg pleaded.

"I dunno, Greg. You did ask me to shave you, and I do like to be thorough," Casey teased.

Greg's chest rose and fell again as he tried to deal with the adrenalin. His pulse was racing now.

"Maybe down here?" Casey asked while pulling gently on his pubic hair. "Yes, I think this has to go first."

Without giving him a chance to object, she sprinkled water onto his pubic hair and then began spraying a liberal amount of shaving cream onto the area. She smeared it up onto his stomach and partway down his legs. Then she gave his penis a few strokes with her hand covered in shaving cream before she started shaving him. Greg couldn't believe she was doing this to him. He was so hard now. He desperately wanted her to touch him, but the only time she did was to move his penis this way and that to get the razor where it was needed. Not even the area under his balls escaped her attention.

Soon he was as bare as the day he was born down there.

"That's much better already. Hmm... what next? Your snail trail?" Casey mused as she ran her fingers along the strip of hair leading up to his navel.

Soon it was gone too.

"Now, let's see. I think all this chest hair has to go next," Casey decided while running her fingers through it once again. Then she sprayed dollops of shaving cream in various places before spreading it over his whole chest area and into his armpits. Greg was breathing hard again, but as she commenced shaving, she stopped and looked at the razor, frowning for a moment.

"Don't go anywhere," she said with a smile, and then left to fetch a new razor, leaving the door open behind her again. Naturally she took her sweet time about it, and it was a full five minutes before she returned. Greg was freaking out a little, but in no way wanted it to stop. This was a new side to his girlfriend, and the rush he was feeling was overwhelming.

When she returned, she immediately recommenced shaving Greg's chest. As she finished, he noted that he could feel a breeziness over his body that he'd not experienced before. The difference that the light covering of masculine body hair had given him was surprising once it was suddenly gone.

"And now just the armpits to go," Casey continued.

"Oh please, not those too," Greg begged.

"Why not?" Casey asked, acting surprised. "You asked me to shave you, Greg, remember? I'd hate to be anything less than thorough for you."

"Well, it's a chick thing isn't it, and I'm a man," Greg reasoned.

"And what difference should that make?" Casey asked, having fun messing with his head. "You asked for this, Greg, and I'm not sure I could still respect you if you changed your mind now. You want me to respect you don't you, Greg? You care about making me happy, don't you?"

"Of course I do, Casey. I love you! But please don't make me do this," Greg moaned.

Casey reached down and stroked his penis again, feeling it harden in her hand.

"Ask me to shave your armpits, Greg."

Greg stayed silent so Casey released his penis again.

"Hmm...?" Casey asked.

"Ok ok. Fuck, you can shave my armpits," Greg replied, now feeling extremely horny and frustrated.

"Oh I dunno, Greg," Casey teased while running her fingernail up and down Greg's penis. "I'm not sure you really mean it. Maybe if you ask me really nicely, I might consider it?"

Greg lay breathing heavily for a moment.

"Hmm...?"

"Ok ok. Casey, please shave my armpits!"

"C'mon, you can ask me nicer than that. Ask me with feeling. Beg for it."

"Oh God, Casey, you're killing me here," Greg pleaded with a pained expression on his face. "Please, pretty please, Casey, sweetest of all girls. Please shave my armpits?"

"Hmm... ok then I guess," Casey replied, "since you asked so nicely."

Casey finished the job and then wiped Greg's body all over with a washcloth. Then she stood up to admire her work. Greg sure looked different without any body hair, but more than that there was something very appealing about seeing him all tied up and helpless, which along with the way she'd been acting with him for the last hour or so made her feel sexy and powerful. She realised she was really wet.

"There's something I want to talk to you about, Greg," Casey began as she took up position beside him again, teasing his penis with her fingernail.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" Greg asked.

"Well, I've been noticing you like to please me in bed, but quite often you don't want anything in return."

"Yes?" he replied. "I love you, girl, and I like seeing you happy."

"Well, how would you like to make that official?" Casey continued.

"Um..." Greg gulped. "What do you mean?"

"Would you wear a chastity cage for me?"

"Oh God, Casey. Seriously?"

"You seem surprised?" Casey asked.

"Well, I actually thought about it already a while back," Greg admitted. "I was going to ask you what you thought about the idea but then I chickened out and forgot about it."

"Ok, it's settled then," Casey announced, realising with relief that she was right about him, and she wasn't a bad lover after all. "You're going to wear a chastity cage for me."

"OMG really?" Greg asked, surprised. "But when would I get to cum?"

"Well, that would be up to me, wouldn't it," Casey teased. "You won't be able to get hard in the cage so orgasms would be out of the question unless I let you out."

"Oh God! So how often would you let me out?"

"Um... how long do you think you can handle?"

"I'm not sure," Greg replied. "Maybe a week? Maybe two?"

"Let's try three weeks to start with then," Casey decided.

"Three weeks? Seriously?" Greg asked in shock.

"Oh c'mon. That'll seem like nothing to you eventually, babe," she smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"Three weeks is just the starting point, Greg. After that it gets longer. Maybe one day you won't even need orgasms at all anymore? Won't that be good?"

Greg stiffened even more under Casey's fingernail.

"Oh fuck, Casey," Greg moaned. "You're killing me here. I need to cum so bad now. Won't you help a man out here? Even just untie me so I can DIY even."

"Greg, my dear, sweet boy. Your DIY days are over now already. History. Just a memory for you now. I hope the last time you did that it was good because it won't be happening again after today."

Casey was enjoying herself.

"Oh please, Casey. You gotta let me cum. I feel like I'm gonna explode!"

"Hmm... such a little organ to cause so much trouble," Casey pointed out as she continued teasing his cock. "You'll be so much better off when it's all safely locked away and can't cause you all this pain. Maybe if I kiss it better, it won't hurt so much?"

She began kissing and running her tongue up and down his shaft while looking up at his face.

"Would you like a little blowjob, babe?" she asked. "Would that make it feel better?"

"Oh fuck yes," he replied.

She took him into her mouth while continuing to look up into his eyes. His penis was rock hard and starting to twitch. She knew his orgasm was imminent, so she pulled away from him, causing him to whimper.

"Would you like to be inside me, darling?" Casey asked while standing up so he had a good view of her body. She stroked her pussy to make sure she had his attention.

"Oh please, Casey. You can't do this to me! Please let me cum. I'll do anything!"

"Anything?" she asked while straddling his body and sitting on his stomach. She reached around and dragged her nails across his balls and up the length of his penis.

"Yes, anything! You name it, you got it!"

"Ask me to lock you into a chastity cage. Tell me you'll come shopping with me today to get one. We'll lock you up and I'll hold the key, and you'll go at least three weeks before you have another orgasm. If you ask me nice enough, I might let you cum."

"Yes yes anything!"

"Ask me, babe."

"Please, Casey! Fuck! Ok, I promise to come with you and buy a cage for me. I'll put it on when we get home and give you the key, then I won't have another orgasm for three weeks."

"Ok, you got yourself a deal." Casey smiled. Then she raised herself up and guided him into her. She was so wet, and it felt so good grinding on his pubic bone with him deep inside her. She also noticed how different the skin-on-skin contact felt on her pussy. She could feel Greg was close now. Then as she felt his orgasm and heard his moans of relief, the sensation quickly took her over the edge as well.

Once they recovered, Casey reached over and started undoing Greg's bonds.

"Ok, let's go shopping!" she announced.

After dressing, Greg couldn't help but notice how his T-shirt clung to his freshly shaved chest. It felt weird. Casey as usual set out completely nude after a quick shower and douche, wearing only a pair of Chucks to protect her feet.

Casey had a late model Mustang at her disposal now after Jolene bought it for her as promised. She wasn't allowed to have possessions as an Indent, so it officially belonged to Jolene, but she had full use of it if she ever needed it. Most of the time she preferred to cycle if she had to go anywhere, though. Today they decided to take Greg's car, a fully restored '78 Trans Am, and soon they were making their way to the sex shop that Casey and Cassandra were so familiar with that they were now on a first name basis with the shopkeeper.

"When we get there, Greg," Casey started, "you're going to ask Tim to see his chastity cages."

"Oh fuck me, how embarrassing," Greg replied. "Are you sure you can't do it while I wait in the car?"

"I could," she responded, pretending to consider it, "but I think it's important that you do it. I want you to show me this is important to you, and you'll go through a bit of embarrassment for me. I'm worth it, aren't I?"

Greg looked briefly at Casey, and saw she had the cheekiest of smiles.

"Fine..." he responded through gritted teeth while smiling back.

Soon they were stepping out into the street not far from the adult shop. As usual, Casey's nudity attracted a few stares and one request for a selfie from a fan. Casey recalled how mortifying it had been for her being naked in public for the first few weeks she had to do it. These days she couldn't say she was completely used to it, but it wasn't mortifying for her as such anymore. More exhilarating than anything else, and the sex was always so much better after a day spent in public.

"Casey!" greeted the shopkeeper. "So good to see you again. What can I do for you today? More Lushes already?"

"Hi Tim! Nah, not this time. Greg here has something he'd like to ask you," she responded while turning to Greg.

"Um... I wanna chastity cage," Greg mumbled.

The shopkeeper clearly hadn't heard him and looked back at Casey with a puzzled expression.

"C'mon, Greg, big voice," she urged. This was so cute.

"Um... yes, I want to buy a chastity cage," Greg replied a little louder, trying to pretend he was confident in asking, like it was a normal thing to ask from a shopkeeper.

"A chastity cage!" Tim replied. "Yes, I have heaps. I have everything from polycarbonate to stainless steel, enclosed or birdcage styles. Even a soft silicon one which a lot of athletic guys seem to like. Some of these also go with a PA piercing. Are you pierced at all, Greg?"

"The fuck now?" Greg asked in shock. "Nah, not pierced. Um... I guess we can count those ones out."

"Maybe down the track hey, hon'?" Casey suggested, teasing him.

"Um..." Greg responded, giving her an "are you serious" face.

"Ok, do you know what size you are?" Tim continued.

"Oh, I dunno. Normal size. Average I guess," Greg replied.

"Everyone thinks they're average," Tim laughed, "and that can be anything from a virtual micro-penis to a baby's arm, monster-cock. But it's not so much about the size of your weapon, but more the measurement around your junk where it meets your body. That'll give you your base ring size. Schlong length may factor in when it comes to long term comfort. Have you worn one before, Greg, or is this your first time?"

"Um... first time."

"Ok, well I'd recommend polycarbonate, at least to begin with. This model comes with five different sized base rings and different spacers so you can experiment to find the most secure fit you're comfortable with. Later on, you'll probably want to go to a stainless steel one if you're considering long term wear. They're easier to keep clean and have a built-in lock instead of a padlock, but the polycarbonate one is the way to go first so you can get an idea of the size you'll need."

"Oh ok, I guess one of them then," Greg decided.

"Ok, there's a choice of colours. Standard clear? There's also black, red, pink, even a camo one?"

"Arr... standard clear will be fine."

"Good choice, hon'," Casey added. "It's gonna look really cute on you."

Greg gave her a pained look.

"Ok, would you like me to bag that up for you?"

"Definitely," Greg replied, not wishing to be seen carrying it in the street.

"Done deal," Tim responded as he scanned the box and put it into a bag before handing it to Greg. "A word of warning, though. You may find nocturnal erections a bit uncomfortable in the first week or two if you're going to be wearing it at nights, but you'll get used to it. The cage length can help a lot there too. A lot of guys think leaving room to grow is better but it's actually better to have a snug fit that prevents the penis from getting too hard."

"Uh... ok thanks," Greg replied, not comfortable talking about his erections, or admitting he was going to be wearing a chastity cage to this man.

To Greg's great relief he was soon paid up and back in his car with Casey.

"See that wasn't so bad was it, babe?" she condescended teasingly while smiling to herself.

"Uh-huh..." Greg responded as he started the engine, trying not to look at her.

Back home, Casey pretty much dragged him to her room and tore his clothes off. Then she tore open the box in her eagerness to get Greg locked up. She'd never really considered doing this to him, or any man before, but now for some reason she found it totally hot and couldn't wait to see him in it.

"Um... ok. Oh, I see," she commented while working out how the pieces went together. "Right, these are the base rings. Let's try the middle one? Oh shit, I'm worried I'm gonna hurt you."

"Here, let me do it," Greg decided while gathering up the pieces and heading to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Casey asked.

"Bathroom."

"No do it here. I wanna see."

"Jesus, Casey. Can a man have some privacy?"

Casey pouted.

"Fuck, fine," he responded. "Ok gimme that whatsit there. Now that bit. Ok, this must go on here. Now the padlock..."

"Ooh, this is my bit," Casey butted in, while holding the lock out of his reach until he held still. Then she put the lock through and clicked it shut. "Ok, show me how it looks."

Greg stood in front of her and did a little turn for her. He felt kind of silly but also seriously turned on.

"Look what I got, babe," Casey teased while holding the keys up in front of him.

Greg couldn't decide if he was more embarrassed or aroused, so he just looked at Casey while breathing heavily. His cock suddenly tried to get hard, and he wanted her badly.

"Come here, Greg," Casey demanded, pulling him back onto the bed with her while kissing him. Then she guided his head down to her pussy. Oh God, he was good at going down.

When it was over, she glanced down at his penis straining within its new confines, and put her hand on his balls, caressing them gently.

"I guess none for you hey, babe?" she grinned.

"Oh God, Casey. I wanna get hard so bad right now," Greg whined.

"Well, that's the point isn't it, Greg? You can't now. Now you're my little chastity boy, and I decide if and when it gets hard," she teased.

"Hmm... I think I'm starting to have second thoughts," Greg responded, now more desperate than he ever thought possible to get some sexual relief.

Casey giggled, and then was startled to hear her stomach growl.

"Fuck! What's the time?"

"Getting on six. Why?" Greg asked.

"Shit, I gotta cook dinner, and then I promised I'd go online with Cassandra tonight. Wanna watch?"

"Um... err..."

"C'mon, Greg. I know you watch anyway. I don't mind," Casey admitted to him.

"You know? How?"

"Sometimes I see two connections from our IP address in the cam room. I know one is Jolene watching Cassandra, and there's only one other person in the house not in front of a camera."

"Fuck!"

"It's fine. You're just a man. You can't help it," Casey teased. "So, do you like watching us online or would you prefer to stand in the doorway tonight? Your choice."

"Um... online is fine."

"You know what? I want you watching from the doorway tonight," she decided, changing her mind. "Cassandra won't mind, and I wanna see your face."

And so it was. When it came time for Casey and Cassandra to go online, Greg watched from the doorway as the girls kissed and petted each other, reacting simultaneously as their Lushes responded to the tips. Greg wished more than anything to be able to make love to his beautiful naked girlfriend, or at least rub one out one last time. Cassandra wasn't exactly awful to watch either. She kept looking over and smiling at him before leaning in to kiss Casey. She was possibly an even bigger tease than Casey, and she was loving every second of it. This was agony, but also totally hot!

During the night, he woke up several times as his nocturnal erections tightened the base ring uncomfortably around his balls. On one occasion he had to get up and walk around until at last the erection subsided. He went back to bed and watched Casey sleeping for a while, scarcely believing this new direction she'd suddenly taken him on. God, he loved her. Just when he thought he knew her, she'd turned everything on its head. There was never a dull moment around Casey.

12