Casey's Rise Ch. 04

Story Info
The truth about Casey comes out.
7.6k words
4.67
8.3k
5

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to "Casey's Fall" which takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". There are many elements in this story that will be more enjoyable and make more sense if you read that first.

Themes include CMNF, CFNF, ENF, exhibitionism, porn, coercion, some reluctance, non-consent and D/s, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

This chapter contains some violence.

*****

Michael Reine sat at his desk with a coffee as he checked his emails, just as he did every weekday morning. It was a dull job that would never change the world, but he was ok with that. It paid the bills.

An email from his friend and colleague, Matt, caught his eye. "Check this out" it said in the subject. Matt was always sending him porn, and usually it was something disgusting that they would laugh about together at the water cooler later. He muted his speakers and then double-clicked the attachment. As expected, it was porn. His screen was immediately filled with a woman's shaved genitals. He watched as she reached down and stretched out her unusually dangly inner labia. It caused him to guffaw. Dirty bitch. Some women had no shame. He could feel his arousal brewing and started thinking that a trip to the bathroom might soon be in order. Then the woman stepped back from the camera, revealing her face. Michael immediately spat coffee all over his monitor. It was his daughter, Casey!

He looked around the background of the footage in disbelief at first. Sure enough it was Casey's old bedroom. It was her. There was no denying it. He was right to have disowned her and kicked her out.

He was about to close and delete the email in disgust, when he realised there was something else about Casey's performance that had troubled him for some reason. He went back to the start when she had first looked at the camera, and hit the play button again, this time carefully watching her face instead of what she was doing with her body. Something wasn't right. Sure, she was smiling... but there was also a haunted look in her eyes. Then he realised what it was. She was acting! And she wasn't happy about it!

He Googled her name and quickly found her website. There were subscriber-only sections, but also a lot of free content which seemed to be clips from webcam footage. He clicked on the oldest one and watched as Casey lay on her bed looking at her phone as she slowly undressed and started masturbating. Again, her eyes were telling a different story to what she was actually doing. Perhaps only a father could tell, but something was definitely wrong here. She was scared and humiliated, and something on the screen of that phone was the key to it all. He downloaded the video and put it on a USB stick, along with the video Matt had emailed to him.

Later when he got home, he called Sue over to his laptop.

"Sue, there's something you need to see," he began. "Did you know Casey has been doing porn?"

"I suspected something like that," Sue replied sadly. "I saw her walking around naked at the supermarket being photographed one day. It didn't seem to be something above board. I was disappointed in her, but I moved on. She's out of our lives now anyway."

"I think we've made a terrible mistake, Sue. Look at this."

Michael played the video he had downloaded from Casey's website.

"Oh my God, Michael!" Sue gasped in shock. "You're her father! How could you look at something like that?"

"Jesus, Sue, I'm not looking at that. Look at her eyes. She's clearly terrified. Look at how she keeps looking at her phone. Someone is making her do that stuff."

"Oh my God, you're right!" Sue acknowledged after watching for a few minutes. She started to cry. "What have we done, Michael? Who would do that to our baby girl?"

"Is Casey's phone still under our family plan?" Michael asked. "Maybe we could get the records and find out who was calling and texting her around that time?"

"Yes, it is," Sue remembered. "Casey's been paying the bills since she moved out, but we still have access to the account. I'll call the phone company tomorrow and see if we can get the records."

A few days later, they poured over the text records. Almost all of them from around that time were from the same number, and they confirmed what they had feared. Casey had been blackmailed! The contents of some of the early texts indicated that the blackmailer had something on Jolene, and they were using whatever that was to force Casey to degrade herself, and then using images of what she had done to force her to do even more. The penny dropped almost immediately.

"IT'S FUCKING JOLENE!" Michael shouted.

"Oh no, it can't be," Sue responded in disbelief. "She wouldn't do this to her own sister, would she?"

"Well, look at who's benefitting from this chain of events, Sue! Look at where Casey's living now and what she's doing. Do you want to see her website? Jolene manipulated her into indenturing to her, and now she's pimping her out as an Internet whore."

Sue started crying again.

"Oh, poor Casey!" Sue cried in despair. "What do we do now? Do we call the police or what?"

"The police should definitely get involved but there's a problem we need to solve first," Michael considered.

"What's that?" asked Sue.

"All this evidence is circumstantial," Michael replied. "While we can show that Casey was blackmailed, we can't prove it was Jolene. We need to get that phone."

"But how do we do that, Michael? Jolene's bound to have covered her tracks."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," Michael responded. "She was always a bit absent-minded. I'd almost put money down that she still has the phone somewhere. We have to be careful though. If we tip her off, or she gets a whiff that something's up, it'll definitely disappear."

"So how do we do that?" Sue asked.

"Obviously we have to talk to Casey. She's the only one close enough to Jolene to find out. We need to talk to her anyway, even if we can't get her out. She needs to know that we know the truth of what happened now and that we still love her. I just hope that she's still willing to talk to us after the way we've failed her. Oh my God, Sue. How can we ever make this up to her?"

"I know, Michael," Sue replied. "We have failed her, but Casey's a pragmatist. She'll see things for what they are. That's probably the only reason she's still going along with whatever Jolene's making her do. I just know she'll talk to us, and I know we can get this family back together. Well, maybe without Jolene. I don't think I can ever forgive her for this, but I'll go to the ends of the Earth to get my dear, sweet Casey back in my arms again."

"It's time to put things right, Sue."

"Indeed, Michael."

*****

Casey was more than a little surprised when her phone rang, and the caller ID indicated it was her parents' landline. What could her mother want now? They hadn't spoken since Casey had moved out. For a moment she considered not picking up but then decided to give her the benefit of the doubt in case it was something important.

"Casey, it's your dad. Can we talk?"

Dad called me? Holy fuck! He never calls. Either someone has died, or he's discovered my porn career and wants to give me a tongue lashing...

She braced herself.

"I guess so, Dad. What's up?"

"Is Jolene around?" he asked.

"Um... she's busy," Casey replied. "But I can go get her if you like?"

"No. Sorry, I mean I don't want her to know I'm talking to you."

"Oh ok. I can go out into the back yard, I guess. Hold on a sec'." Casey moved out onto the back deck and closed the door behind her. "Ok, go."

"Ok, I'll be quick. Your mum and I know the truth of what happened now, and first of all I want to say that we're both really sorry."

WTF?

"Oh, Dad..." Casey began.

"Shoosh, pumpkin," Michael cut in. "We'll have to save a proper apology for another day. We shouldn't talk long, and I don't want you getting all emotional and tip Jolene off about what I'm about to tell you."

"Ok..."

"We know Jolene blackmailed you using text messages, and we think we can get you out."

"You know?" Casey asked in disbelief.

"Well, we know enough. What we need is the phone she used. Have you seen another phone anywhere?"

"Um... No, I haven't. I can ask her wife, though?" Casey suggested.

"She married a woman? Sheesh! Why am I not more surprised?" Michael responded with an obvious eyeroll in his tone. "Ok, look, we better cut this short, so I'll leave it there. See what you can do, and if you find it, call me back when it's safe, ok?"

"Ok, Dad, sure," Casey replied.

"Now I need you to do one more thing," Michael continued. "I want you to walk back inside and act really angry. Then tell me to get fucked in a loud voice and hang up."

"Dad!"

"Just do it, Casey, ok? Really lay it on thick. I expect Jolene's monitoring everything you do, so you need an excuse for this phone call if she picks it up in the records. If she asks, tell her I found your website, and I called to give you a dressing down about it."

"Ok, Dad, you asked for it," Casey warned.

"Go for it, pumpkin."

She re-entered the house as her father suggested.

"DAD YOU CAN GO GET FUCKED, OK? I DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. YOU CAN KEEP YOUR BULLSHIT TO YOURSELF IN FUTURE!"

Casey then pretended she was about to throw her phone across the room and at the last moment decided against it, shaking it in anger instead.

"Holy shit, Casey," Cassandra responded in surprise. "What was that all about?"

Casey noticed Jolene had stuck her head out of the bedroom door to see what all the commotion was about.

"Fucking Dad!" Casey replied. "He found my website and rang me up to give me an earbashing about it."

"Fair enough then," Cassandra nodded. "I probably would have given him a whole lot more than that."

Casey noticed Jolene smile and walk back into her room. Her father's ruse had worked!

She wasn't sure how she felt about what her father had told her, though. While she was glad that her parents now knew the truth of what had happened, she didn't want her life to change. She liked the life she had now. Becoming a fulltime nudist was her worst nightmare in the beginning, but she had made her peace with it, and now she found it exhilarating and freeing. She had a mission to expose and destroy the patriarchy, while promoting female sexuality and body positivity. Even the porn wasn't without its perks, and for the most part even enjoyable. Altogether it had changed her outlook on life and broadened her horizons.

However, while she had been happy to develop a relationship with her sister, she had changed everything recently. Jolene's narcissism had reached new heights with demanding that the girls now call her 'Mistress' and stand at attention in front of her whenever she snapped her fingers. Not to mention the clit piercings and the spankings the other night, which Casey suspected wouldn't be the last. Jolene was becoming a tyrant, and it was making everything unpleasant. The clit piercings weren't exactly awful as it turned out, but the way the girls had been forced to get them was. But the worst was the spankings. They may well be Indents but they weren't children! Casey knew what her sister was like, so while it made her angry, she could get over it. Cassandra on the other hand hadn't been the same since. That was evil. Jolene had gone too far, and something had to be done to rein her back in.

This couldn't just be her decision alone, though. This affected Cassandra as well. Both of them were now permanent nudists and had produced a plethora of pornography on the Internet. None of that could ever be changed. Taking Jolene out might fuck all of that up and leave them destitute and naked for the rest of their lives. What would happen to their indentures if Jolene went to jail? Would they be re-sold to someone else? Maybe it was a case of 'better the devil you know' and just to put up with Jolene's bullshit? Cassandra needed to be brought up to speed. This had to be a joint decision, assuming that phone still existed, and Cassandra knew where it was. When could she get Cassandra alone to talk about all this, though?

Later in the day, Casey heard the sound of a very noisy V8 engine outside the house, which could only be one person. She rushed outside excitedly to greet Greg and check out his work. If the new supercharger sticking out of the bonnet wasn't completely obvious, the noise it made sure was. Greg gave it a little rev and she heard the distinctive whining from the drive pulleys. She put her hands over her ears and Greg smiled in response. At last, he switched off the engine and stepped out to give her a hug. She instinctively put her hand on his bulge while they were kissing and noticed he wasn't wearing his chastity cage.

"Oh hello, what's going on here?" she lightly scolded. She had the key so he shouldn't have been able to get out of it.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, baby," Greg replied sheepishly. "It was driving me nuts, so I had to cut it off."

"How do you mean?"

"It was giving me a rash, and it started getting seriously whiffy down there. It was like a little penis terrarium, and I couldn't get it properly clean," Greg admitted.

"Eww, gross. Fair enough I suppose," Casey responded with some disappointment. "Maybe we should try a metal cage style one next time? We know what size you are now, and that should be easier to maintain so it never has to come off until I want it to?"

"Yeah maybe," Greg considered, getting slightly hard at the thought.

"Never mind for now. We'll talk about it later," Casey added.

"So, what's this then?" Greg asked while touching Casey's new piercing.

"Do you like it?" Casey asked. "It was Jolene's idea. Cassandra has one too."

"It's fucking hot!" Greg replied with a smile. "Just when I think you can't get any more awesome, you go ahead and do something like this!"

"Yeah, I kinda like it too," Casey agreed while looking down at it.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not really. It stung a bit for the first day but it's not too bad now. It might be a few weeks before it's completely healed."

"I'll have to go easy on you for a while then," Greg suggested with a smile.

"Nah, it should be ok. It hasn't been worrying me doing the cam work at least anyway."

"So, do you like the blower?" Greg asked while sweeping his hand towards his car.

"It's very shiny, and noisy," Casey replied. "Was it a lot of work?"

"Fucking shit-tonnes as it turned out. I had to cut a bigger hole in the bonnet, and there were other clearance issues to deal with. One of the pistons was rooted so I had to get a whole new set. I don't think I've slept more than a couple of hours in the last three days."

Just then Amelia rode up on her bicycle, interrupting the conversation.

"Amelia!" Casey squealed.

"Hey, Casey. Hi, Greg." Amelia greeted.

"Hey, girl," Greg replied. "I gotta go take a shower so I'll catch up with you two inside later."

Amelia immediately noticed Casey's new jewellery.

"OMG, Casey, what have you done now?" she laughed.

"Do you like it?" Casey asked. "It was Jolene's idea. Cassandra got one too."

"Did it hurt?" Amelia asked.

"A little when it first went in, but not as much as I thought it might," Casey admitted. "It's ok now."

"You know what? At first, I thought it looked painful but I'm starting to think now that it looks kind of cute. Maybe I'll get one too one day..."

"You do you, Amelia," Casey laughed. "So, have you come around for more nude time? Everyone's here today."

"I was thinking about it," Amelia admitted, "but now I'm feeling a bit chicken."

"There's nothing to be afraid of," Casey assured her. "You're amongst friends here. Would you like me to bring everyone up to speed first while you undress in my bedroom again? That way you can just walk out when you're ready, and they'll all be expecting it so there won't be any surprises."

"Um..."

"Well, you don't have to if you don't want to," Casey replied, sensing her reluctance.

Amelia knew she didn't have to, but she wanted to be a part of Casey's life and retain her as a friend. There was only one way that would be possible. There was another benefit as well, in that the experience the other day had been incredibly arousing for her. She now slept naked every night, and also walked around the house that way whenever her mother was at work. Perhaps once she got past this first hurdle and had spent some time naked in front of other people, it would get easier? At the very least, they would have seen it all then so she wouldn't have anything to hide anymore.

"No, I want to. Um.... No fuck it, let's do what you said and just get it over with," Amelia decided.

All the girls were soon sitting around the dining table drinking coffee while chatting and looking at their phones. Greg finally finished showering and joined them, which was Casey's cue to introduce Amelia's nudity experiment to them all. Casey looked at Amelia for a final confirmation, and she nodded her agreement. Amelia then got up to undress in Casey's bedroom as she had last time, leaving Casey to prepare everyone.

"Um... just so you all know," Casey began, "Amelia's been experimenting with nudity, and I've invited her to join us here so she can do that amongst friends whenever she wants. Is that ok?"

"Yeah, fine with me," Cassandra replied with a shrug, before looking back at her phone.

"Sure," Jolene added.

"I'm ok with it," Greg chimed in, more than happy for there to be another nude girl around, especially if it was Amelia. He had often wondered what she looked like naked.

"Ready when you are, Amelia," Casey called out.

"Ta dah!" Amelia announced with a big smile and a pose as she re-entered the room.

Everyone smiled. Greg even clapped.

Amelia felt really self-conscious at first but settled a bit as she sat back down and everyone resumed what they were doing. Jolene kept looking at her in a thoughtful way though.

"So, have you considered doing cam work at all, Amelia?" Jolene asked.

"Oh, I don't know about that," Amelia replied honestly. "At the moment I'm just following Casey's lead and experimenting with my personal freedom. That's enough for me for now."

"Sure, sure," Jolene replied. "But you come and see me if you ever change your mind."

"Yeah, no worries," Amelia responded with a slightly embarrassed smile. "I know where to find you."

Casey and Cassandra looked at each other with big eyes to express their horror at that idea. They couldn't let Amelia fall into Jolene's clutches. At least not without her knowing exactly what she would be getting into. Casey also wondered when she would get a chance to talk to Cassandra about what her father had told her. She felt a sudden urgency about it now that Jolene had shown interest in Amelia. There was no way Casey could allow Jolene to get her hooks into Amelia as well. Luckily, an opportunity was about to present itself while they were all eating lunch.

Jolene took a bite of her sandwich and then spat it back into her hand.

"Motherfucker..." she growled as she looked at what she had just spat out. "I just broke a molar. Shit! Cass, can you call the dentist for me and get me an appointment?"

"Yes, Mistress," Cassandra replied.

Greg gave Casey a puzzled expression after hearing Cassandra call Jolene 'Mistress'. Casey rolled her eyes in response.

"They have a cancellation and can fit you in in about an hour if you like. Will that do?" Cassandra asked Jolene after speaking to them for a few minutes.

"Perfect!" Jolene told her.

As Jolene left for her appointment, Casey knew this was her opportunity. She wasn't sure it was a good idea for Greg and Amelia to learn the truth as well, as much as she wanted them to know it though. Greg was fiercely protective of her and could react badly, maybe even violently. Amelia was just coming out of her shell and being more accepting of her body. If she learned Casey had been coerced into becoming a nudist against her will, it might ruin that for her. Still, she needed to know what Jolene was like before she got in too deep with her, and Jolene rarely left the girls alone for any length of time to allow a conversation like this to happen. It was now or possibly never.