Casey's Rise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys, I need to tell you all something and it isn't good," Casey began. "Um... I'll just get straight to it. Jolene tricked me into becoming a nudist and doing porn. It wasn't my decision."

Ok, it was out there now. There was no taking that back.

"What do you mean, Casey?" Greg asked.

"She blackmailed me, Greg. She gave me a story about how she was dealing drugs, and a cop had all the evidence and was blackmailing her. One of the things this supposed blackmailer wanted from her was my phone number. Then I started getting all these texts making me expose myself and do sex stuff, with the threat that if I didn't do it, he would take the evidence he had on Jolene and have her arrested, but it was her all along."

"What the fuck!" Cassandra exclaimed.

"Why didn't you tell us, Casey?" Amelia asked in shock.

"I wasn't allowed to. That was one of the rules," Casey explained. "I wasn't allowed to tell anyone that I was being forced to do it. I had to claim it was all me, and then it wasn't long before there were also heaps of photos and videos of me doing degrading things to myself, and I was under threat that it would all be sent to my parents and everyone at the whole school if I didn't keep doing it. All I could do was hope and pray that it would all blow over quickly, and I also wanted to save you being in pain, Amelia. It wasn't like there was anything you could do to help, and I only met Greg after it had all started."

"But I could have at least held your hand and supported you," Amelia responded.

"Yeah maybe," Casey replied, "but it escalated so fast, and I was scared to take any risks that might end up with Jolene in jail or, ironically, ending up an Indent. Also, the idea of my nude body being plastered all over the Internet back then was a terrifying concept for me. Then, as you all know, I was arrested for that little strip tease in the cafeteria. Jolene set that whole thing up and then showed up at the police station with a lawyer to help me out. They came up with the plan for me to indenture to Jolene so I could register as a nudist to escape the charges. It really was the only option for me at that point. Then I found out the next day that it was Jolene's plan all along to corner me into that decision so she could turn me into her little porn star cash-cow."

"The fucking bitch! We have to get you out!" Greg responded angrily.

"Oh no, don't get me wrong," Casey continued. "I've made my peace with it, and I don't want anything to change. I like my life how it is. I like being nude now, and everything I'm doing for female empowerment and body positivity. I even like doing porn. I forgave Jolene for what she did ages ago and even thanked her for it. Without her I wouldn't have experienced any of this, or even have met you, Greg. I don't regret a thing now. However, Jolene has been starting to go nuts lately and it might be time to do something about her."

"You're not wrong there, girlfriend," Cassandra added, turning to Greg and Amelia. "She fuckin' spanked our asses, literally, a couple of nights ago and told us we had to start calling her Mistress and shit. Then she made us go get our clitties pierced, whether we wanted to or not. But what can we do about it? We're both indented to her now. She has all the power."

"Well, there might be a way we can have her arrested for what she did to me, which would probably put her in jail," Casey responded, "but that might fuck everything right up for us as well. Do you really want all this to end, Cassandra? You wanted this remember, and you seemed to be happy with it up until recently? If we go through with this, will our indentures just be re-sold to someone else, and we end up doing God knows what? That could be a million times worse than anything Jolene might put us through. Is it better to leave well enough alone?"

"Nah, girl," Cassandra replied. "It don't have to end. I Googled that shit already. You and me are voluntary indents. If we were sentenced to indenture for a crime, that'd be a different story, but as voluntary Indents, our contracts would just be cancelled if our owner died. It'd be the same story if she got busted for somethin' and went to the slammer. We'd be free. Then we could just come back here and keep doin' what we do without her."

"Oh really?" Casey responded. "I guess that makes it a whole lot easier. But still, do we really want to get rid of Jolene? With all of her bullshit, do we really want to go on without her? She does keep us all organised and motivated."

"Fuckin' oath I want to get rid of the bitch," Cassandra replied without hesitation. "She fuckin' lied to me and she's treatin' me like shit now, and I'm fuckin' stuck married to her! I still have to make love to her, and it makes my skin crawl now. I feel like I'm bein' raped every time we do it. I'm more than ready to end this shit right now, and we don't need her to take care of business. We both are more than up to that now. So, what do you need, Case? How do we bust her?"

Ok, that was it then. If Casey was a bit on the fence about it, it had to be done for Cassandra's sake alone.

"Ok then. Have you seen another phone somewhere?" Casey asked. "Not her usual one. This one might be a burner."

"Um, yeah I think I have actually," Cassandra replied after thinking about it. "She keeps all her goodies in her bedside drawer, and I saw one in there once. Lemme go check."

"Wait! Have you touched it already?" Casey asked.

"Nah, I didn't think nuthin of it at the time. 'Course I didn't know none of this about you then, Case," Cassandra replied.

"Ok, don't touch it directly then," Casey cautioned. "It might be worth preserving any fingerprints on it. Still, we need to make sure it's the one she used. Have you got any gloves or anything?"

"Good thinkin', girlfriend," Cassandra considered. "I'll stick a couple of sandwich bags over my hands and not touch nuthin that don't need touchin'."

They all marched into Jolene and Cassandra's bedroom, and sure enough the phone was there just as Cassandra described.

"It's still got a bit of juice. It's bootin' right up. Oh, the charger's here too," Cassandra observed. "Cool, there ain't no password on it. Ok... text messages... Here we go. There's only one contact. This the shit, Case?"

Cassandra showed Casey the screen. It showed the last few texts on the day when Jolene made her strip in the school cafeteria in front of everyone.

"Holy shit! That's it!" Casey exclaimed. "Ok, turn it off and put everything back exactly the way it was, and let's get out of here."

"Stupid bitch," Cassandra commented. "She done the crime and didn't even bother hidin' the evidence. Now she gonna do the time."

Casey immediately called her father.

"Dad, we found it! We found the phone!"

"Excellent! Ok, hold tight, Casey. I'll go to the police station right now and get the ball rolling."

Casey was more than a little surprised when a squad car with two police showed up barely an hour later. She guessed her father must have made quite a scene and demanded immediate action. Jolene hadn't even returned yet.

"Constables Bill Walters and John Ericson. We have a warrant to search the premises," one policeman greeted as Casey answered the door. Their eyes widened at first when they saw Casey was naked, but then resumed their professionalism when they saw her crescent tattoo.

"Yes, this way, officers," Casey replied and led them into the bedroom. "It's in that top drawer."

The officers both put on latex gloves and then photographed the open drawer before putting the phone into an evidence bag.

"You might want to take the charger too," Casey suggested. "There's not a lot of battery left."

"You haven't touched it, have you?" Constable Walters asked.

"We had to check it was the right phone, so we booted it up about an hour ago, but we covered our hands with plastic bags."

"Oh, that should be ok. Worst case scenario, we may have to get everyone's prints as well so we can rule you out if it comes to it, but it probably won't be an issue if you kept your hands covered. Where is Ms Jolene Reine now?"

"She had to go to a dentist appointment, but she should be back any moment."

As fate would have it, Jolene returned right at that moment. Her face was lopsided, and her speech was slightly slurred with half of her face still numb from the anaesthetic.

"What's going on? Why are there police outside? Is everyone ok?" she asked in alarm.

"Are you Jolene Reine?" Constable Walters asked.

"Yes, I am. What's going on?" Jolene replied.

"Jolene Reine you are being charged with blackmail and deprivation of liberty of the person known as Ms Casey Reine. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before we ask you any questions. You have the right to have a lawyer with you during questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer questions now without a lawyer present, you have the right to stop answering at any time. Do you understand your rights?"

"What the fuck?" Jolene responded. "This is bullshit! What are you talking about? Get your fucking hands off me! I want to talk to my lawyer! Now!"

"Hold still please, Ms Reine. You will be given the opportunity to call a lawyer when we're back at the station."

"You're not putting handcuffs on me!"

Jolene's face was all fury as she twisted out of the constable's grip and got into the kickboxing stance Greg had taught her. Greg quickly stepped in from behind and wrestled her to the ground, pinning her there until Constable Ericson was able to cuff her.

"WAS THIS YOUR DOING, YOU FUCKING CUNT?" she shouted at Cassandra while she was still pinned to the ground. Cassandra just looked at her with a smirk.

"I'm gonna kill you, you fucking bitch! Ow! That hurts. Jesus, do they have to be so tight?"

"Casey, did she put you up to this? Why?" she pleaded, noticing Casey watching on.

Casey remained silent. It was painful for her to watch her sister being treated like this, in spite of everything she had done.

Jolene was still kicking and struggling as she was led out to the squad car, but she was no match for the policemen's strength with her hands cuffed behind her back. Soon the house was silent again. It felt really eerie.

Amelia emerged, now wearing clothes again. She had stayed in Casey's bedroom when the officers showed up, but she had heard all the commotion.

"Holy fuck!" she exclaimed.

"You're not wrong there," Greg agreed. "You should have felt how strong she was. It took everything I had to keep her pinned. I got the knee in there at the end though."

"Good!" added Cassandra. "The bitch deserved a whole lot more than that."

Casey could hardly believe everything that had just happened. Yes, Jolene needed dealing with, and the horrible secret she'd kept to herself for so long was at last now out in the open, but she suddenly felt like something was wrong. She felt empty and lost, like her whole world had just come crashing down. The sister she thought she'd gained, as crazy as she was, was now gone. It felt like their lives were now up in the air.

Amelia decided it was getting late so she left them to their thoughts and headed home on her bicycle while she still had daylight. Greg, Casey, and Cassandra gathered around the dining table. The mood was somewhat sombre.

"Ok, so what do we do now?" Casey asked, breaking the silence.

"I think first we can get rid of these plugs in our asses," Cassandra decided.

"I'm not sure about that," Casey responded. "I'm pretty much used to mine now, and I do think they are great for our brand. I get comments all the time, and one regular who likes watching me take it out and put it back in over and over again. They are kind of a hit."

"Yeah ok, maybe," Cassandra considered. "But why all the time? Why not just when we're performing?"

"That works for me," Casey agreed. "So maybe just when we're on camera or out in public then?"

"Done deal," Cassandra replied while pulling hers out right there in front of Greg and Casey.

"What about our piercings?" Casey asked. "Have you got any wire-cutters Greg?"

"Oh, that would be kind of a shame," Greg responded. "Those look fucking hot, and don't you think they're good for your brand as well? Unless they're annoying or painful?"

"I kinda like mine," Cassandra replied," and it does keep me horny all the time, which I kinda like as well."

"Yeah same," Casey admitted. "Ok, so those stay. Now getting back to business. What do we need to do there? Oh crap! I just remembered only Jolene has admin access to our cam channels."

"We don't need admin access to run our shows. What's the prob'?" Cassandra asked.

"We're talking about Jolene here," Casey replied. "As soon as she gets access to a computer again, she'll probably shut down our channels or lock us out. Should we start from scratch with new channels then? That might mean we lose all our regulars."

"We can tell them the new addresses while we still have access to the old channels," Cassandra pointed out. "The damage should be minimal."

"Yeah ok, but she also owns my car and the lease on the house," Casey pointed out. "Not to mention the electricity account, Internet and fuck knows what else."

Everyone went silent again for a while.

"I might have an idea," Cassandra started. "I don't think it's enough that she goes to jail. I want her to go through fuckin' everything she did to both of us, Case."

"Yeah, that'd be nice if it was a fair world," Casey agreed.

"You reckon she might get indenture?" Cassandra asked.

"Not with the deprivation of liberty charge," Casey answered. "That'll mean jail time for sure."

"What if you decided not to press that one then?"

"Um... maybe. The blackmail is technically non-violent, so that'd probably only mean indenture for her then, but what difference would that make to us?"

"We could buy her ass!" Cassandra said with an evil grin.

"Really?" Casey asked, surprised. "But where would we get the money?"

"Pa will give it to me from my trust fund." Cassandra replied confidently.

"Ok... but would you really want her around again?" Casey asked. "You know what she's like. She'll eventually figure out a way to fuck us over."

"She won't have that much power. We can just sell her if she don't behave," Cassandra shrugged. "She ain't gonna have many choices if we own her ass."

Casey smiled at that.

"It'd sure solve a lot of problems," she considered. "We could make her sign over the website and other stuff. And if she agrees to do porn the same as us, then we'll make a shit-tonne more money as well, and if that doesn't work out, we can sell her to someone else and pocket that. Well, at least we'll make sure she knows that's an option for us and threaten her with it. That should be enough to keep her on her toes, but do you seriously think we can do that though and she'll accept it without a fight?"

"Yep," Cassandra responded. "She don't have nowhere to go except out on her ass if she fucks up. She can't afford to fuck us over, and don't worry. I'll be watchin' her like a hawk!

"You're right, Cassandra," Casey admitted. "She deserves to be punished, and this might just be the way to do it, but we can't be too cruel, and it can't last forever. We need to make sure she has something to lose so it's within her interests to behave. She won't do all this for us, but she will do it for herself."

"You at least gotta let me spank her ass though," Cassandra responded.

"I suppose so," Casey replied. "That seems fair enough. Just the once though, ok? Like I said, I know how her mind works, and we have to make sure she has something to lose if she doesn't behave, and everything to gain if she does. She'll be trying to get back as much of her old life and her standing with us as possible, and it's within our interests to give her that as long as she plays by the rules."

"You guys are seriously gonna do this?" Greg asked incredulously.

"You know what, Greg?" Casey responded. "If the chips fall that way, then I think we should go for it. There's a risk, sure, but there's also a lot of reward, and it solves some other problems. Plus, she's still my sister, and maybe I'd rather she was here with me than anywhere else, if that's going to be an option."

"Damn! Ok then," Greg replied. "I don't know how you can still have any positive feelings for her after everything you've told us tonight, but I guess blood is blood."

"Oh, she's going to pay, Greg," Casey assured him. "Don't you worry about that."

"Damn straight!" added Cassandra, giving Casey a high five.

"Ok, tomorrow I'll get in touch with the police and let them know I want to withdraw the deprivation of liberty charge, as long as Jolene accepts the blackmail charge. Hopefully that'll get Jolene to plead guilty, but even if she doesn't, it should mean just indenture for her," Casey mused. "Cass, you'll need to tee things up with your father so he can front you the money to buy Jolene's indenture when the time comes. Hopefully we can get in before she goes to auction, and hopefully she doesn't get jail time anyway."

"That won't be a prob'," Cassandra advised.

"Ok cool. But we can't lay any money down until I speak to her first," Casey advised. "I want to make sure she's good with what we want her to do. As much as I'd like to have her back here with me, there's no way I'm walking out of there with her until she's naked and registered, ready to become a porn star. If she doesn't want to play ball, she can just go to the highest bidder. Fuck her."

Cassandra's eyes lit up at that. Greg was smiling too.

"Damn! So, there'll be three naked chicks living here then? Plus, Amelia when she comes over," he realised, biting his lip at the thought.

Now it was Casey's turn to smile.

Boys... lol.

"I saw the way you watched us when Case and I were on cam together the other night, Greg," Cassandra teased while smiling at him. "You seemed to really like it?"

"Um... yeah..." Greg admitted, somewhat embarrassed. "Well, you're both fucking hot! I'd have to be dead from the waist down not to like it, wouldn't I?"

"So which part did you like the most, Greg? Was it when I kissed her?" Cassandra asked as she sidled over to Casey and kissed her on the mouth. Casey smiled as she approached and didn't resist the kiss when it happened.

"Or was it when I touched her gorgeous titties?" Cassandra continued, putting her hands on Casey's breasts.

"Faark... you girls will be the death of me," Greg responded.

"So, which of us did you think about kissin' and touchin' the most when you watched us, Greg? Was it just Casey? Or was it me too? Or maybe you were thinkin' about havin' both of us at once?" Cassandra asked. "Or maybe you don't have nuthin to compare it with just yet?"

Cassandra left her position beside Casey and walked over to Greg. She put her hand under his chin and made him look into her eyes. Then she bent down and kissed him square on the mouth. Greg was too shocked to resist at first, but even more shocked when he felt her tongue probing his. Casey watched on, amused. Cassandra truly had no shame.

"You know, Greg..." Cassandra continued, breaking away from the kiss and looking him in the eyes again. "I ain't never had a man before. Did you know that?"

"Um.. yeah... Casey told me," Greg admitted. "I thought you were gay, though?"

"I never thought I was gay, Greg," Cassandra purred. "I like who I like, and I've liked you for a long time."

She kissed him again.

"Waddya say, Greg? You wanna make a woman outta me?" Cassandra asked. "What say you, Casey? You wanna join us here? It's startin' to feel a bit lonely with just the two of us over here."