Casey's Rise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey got up with a smile and joined Greg and Cassandra, alternating kissing between the two of them. She hadn't seen this coming but was happy to run with it. Just seeing the look on Greg's face was worth it alone but feeling her lips on Cassandra's and smelling her perfume while she also held Greg's cock in her hand at the same time was breathtakingly awesome.

Soon the girls had Greg undressed so he was as naked as they were.

"Faark... I dunno if I can hold out much longer," Greg admitted with a pained expression. "You two are driving me crazy. Cass, if you want to do this, we better do it soon!"

Cassandra took Casey and Greg's hands and led them to her bedroom. Soon she was guiding Greg into her as she lay on her back in the standard missionary position so she could keep kissing Casey at the same time. Casey reached out to Greg and ran her hand down his side and let it rest on his buttock so she could feel him thrusting. She felt him tense up as his orgasm came, so she pulled away from Cassandra and raised herself up so she could kiss him through it. As he pulled out and lay back, she went back to kissing Cassandra and allowed her fingers to explore her body.

With all of their performances on camera together, they'd never touched each other between the legs before, but then those performances were just acting. This was different. There was no one watching. The only reason for it was because they wanted to. As she allowed her fingers inside Cassandra's vagina, she felt Greg gently push her legs apart and soon his tongue and fingers were inside her as she continued to work on Cassandra. After a few minutes she felt Cassandra's tell-tale puffs into her mouth as she came, and the sensation sent her over the edge as well. Oh God! It was fucking magical.

Later the three of them fell asleep together with their arms draped over each other.