Casey's Rise Ch. 07

Story Info
Jolene’s training continues.
5.7k words
4.48
7.7k
4

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to "Casey's Fall" which takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". There are many elements in this story that will be more enjoyable and make more sense if you read that first.

Themes include CMNF, CFNF, ENF, exhibitionism, porn, coercion, some reluctance, non-consent and D/s, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

This chapter contains some non-consensual D/s and some heavy violence.

*****

The next morning, Jolene rose and was surprised to find Casey waiting at the breakfast table holding a pair of joggers out.

"You all ready for a run, sis, or do you need a coffee first?" she asked.

"Fuck, Casey! Really? Dammit, yes definitely coffee first," Jolene replied.

"Ok, drink it fast though. The new you awaits," Casey replied, just a little too cheerfully for Jolene's liking.

Twenty minutes later, Jolene found herself at the local park wearing nothing except her joggers. Casey stood beside her, equally naked, but definitely the more comfortable of the two sisters.

"Ok, try to keep up!" Casey announced as she took off running.

It'd been years since Jolene had done any real exercise, but she immediately took off after Casey with everything she had just the same, hoping to surprise her younger and fitter sibling that she wasn't as out of shape as she thought. However, it quickly became apparent that Jolene had seriously overestimated her capabilities. Casey didn't look like she was even trying, yet Jolene wasn't able to close the gap at all. She barely made it halfway around the park before she was reduced to a walking pace while trying to catch her breath. Casey lapped her shortly after.

"C'mon, sis, you won't work that puppy fat off that way," she shouted encouragingly as she passed by.

Jolene was outraged at the puppy fat comment. It spurred her to set off running again, but she barely made it ten metres before she was reduced to breathless walking pace once again. Casey lapped her for the second time and pulled alongside her.

"You ok, sis?" Casey asked. "Ok, when you catch your breath, let's try a slower jogging pace."

Jolene just nodded in response, still unable to breathe. At last, she signalled to Casey that she was ready to go, and they both set off at a slow trot, but then a new problem emerged. The doorknocker was making her aroused! She slowed to a stop again.

"What's up?" Casey asked.

Jolene held a finger up, and then signalled she was ready to go again when she thought the arousal had dissipated. She was wrong. A few steps later, her legs got all wobbly and she had to sit down on the ground, both out of breath and pre-orgasmic.

"Oh dear, you're really out of shape aren't you, Jolene?" Casey commented in some surprise.

"Fucking.... doorknocker..." Jolene wheezed. "How... is it...not...affecting...you?"

"Haha," Casey replied with a cheeky smile. "Double-stick tape! I learnt that trick fairly early on. You just put a small piece under the knocker and it stops it jiggling. I bought some spare for you. I just wanted to see how long you'd last."

"Fucking...bitch..." Jolene panted with a smile, realising she was the victim of a prank.

Jolene managed a few more laps, alternating between jogging and walking, once the tape was in place. At last, they were home again, and she gratefully hit the shower.

"So, what's for breakfast today, bitch?" Cassandra demanded as Jolene emerged from the shower.

"Um... sorry, Cassandra. Casey and I went for a run," Jolene explained. "What can I get for you?"

"Coffee first. Then it feels like a pancake kind of day," Cassandra replied, and then smiled to herself as Jolene dutifully brought a mug of coffee to her and set about preparing the pancake mix. It was so good to see Jolene like this.

"Do I smell pancakes?" Greg asked sleepily as he emerged. "Cool! Bring it on."

"After breakfast I have a job for you, sis," Casey began.

"No problems, Casey," Jolene replied. "What is it you need me to do?"

Jolene wanted more than anything to react angrily and tell them all to get fucked with their demands, but she knew that was no way to get back to having any kind of power again. She had to show them that she was willing and committed to her new life before anything could change.

"Well, there's a whole lot of clothes you won't be needing anymore," Casey replied. "I want you to pack them all up and take them to charity, except for one. Pick out your favourite dress to burn later for your nudist coming out party."

"You're not going to make me go out in public on my own, are you?" Jolene asked in horror.

"Sorry, sis, this is your life now. You need to start getting used to it. You may as well do the grocery shopping while you're out too. I'll give you a list," Casey replied, trying her best to sound firm. It was hard to do this to Jolene, but she knew it was important that she experienced everything she'd done to her. Plus, she really did need to get used to experiencing life as a nudist.

"I understand," Jolene replied with her eyes down. She was not looking forward to this at all, especially realising it was likely to be a regular part of her life now that she was in the lowest position in the house, and she had no option but to play along with it.

"We'll also have to talk to Mark to see if he's interested in signing you up for some photoshoots," Casey added.

"You don't think I'm too fat?" Jolene asked, horrified at the thought of her slightly pudgy body being judged by thousands of strangers on the Internet.

"Not at all," Casey replied. "You are carrying a bit extra, but you carry it well. It just makes you curvier. It's kind of cute."

"You don't want to wait a couple of months until I drop a few pounds?"

"Well, we'll see what Mark thinks but I think you look totally fine," Casey replied. "I was also thinking that maybe we can talk about commissioning him to do some shoots to go up on our own site instead of his, so we go more in-house and increase our profits?"

"That's kind of a good idea, Casey," Jolene considered, "but it could also work against us. Some of these studios, like Mark's, have thousands of followers, so it increases our fame which all comes around to work in our favour. Plus, because of their reach, we probably make more from our modelling fee than we would if we hosted all of our own content."

"I get where you're coming from," Casey replied after thinking about it. "Still, I think there could be benefit in hosting some of our own photoshoots under each of our profiles, in addition to being paid as models. What do you think?"

"Sure, as long as it's not in breach of our contracts with the studios, it can't hurt," Jolene decided. "I guess if Mark wants to wait for me to get in better shape, then I won't be under contract until then, and you and Cassandra aren't under contract at the moment either. We all have some modelling experience now, and we have some decent cameras here. Maybe we don't even need outside help to do our own shoots?"

"Damn, girl, great idea," Cassandra responded. "Why didn't we think of this before? You up for some camera work on the back deck later, Gregster?"

"Sure, Cass," Greg replied. "I couldn't think of a better way to spend a morning. What have you got in mind?"

"I dunno, maybe we do some glamour stuff around the garden, and then maybe some dildo play on the back deck?" Cassandra suggested. "When breakfast is done, I'll take a shower and get my shit together. You be good by then?"

"Yeah, no worries. I might take a shower myself to try to wake up a bit more," Greg replied, rising to give Cassandra a kiss before heading to the bathroom.

"Will you need any help with your clothes?" Casey asked Jolene.

"No, I'll be fine thanks, Casey," Jolene replied. "I'm more nervous about doing the shopping on my own."

"I know," Casey replied, feeling somewhat sympathetic towards Jolene, remembering how humiliated she had been the first few times she had to go out naked in public, while at the same time not forgetting for a moment that it was Jolene who had made her do it, and now she was getting a taste of her own medicine. "It's going to take some getting used to, and unfortunately there's no easy way to do it."

Jolene nodded in agreement, and then set about cleaning up the breakfast dishes before heading to her room to pack up all of her clothes. It was sad to see some of them go, but they were all just reminders now of the life she used to have. In many ways she was glad of it. Seeing them every day would just make her yearn for them.

"I'll give Mark a call while you're out and see when he can fit you in," Casey mentioned as she helped Jolene load her car with her clothes. "Ok, you have the shopping list? All good?"

"Thanks, Casey. Yep, I have it. I'm nervous as fuck, but I know I have to do this. There's no easy way around it," Jolene responded.

Casey put her hand on Jolene's shoulder and gave her an encouraging smile.

"Just call if you freak out too bad and we'll be there," she assured her.

"Thanks, Casey."

Jolene had no difficulties depositing her clothes in the goodwill bin, apart from some final sadness to see them go, and one idiot passing by in a car who tooted his horn right at that moment, but as she sat in her car at the supermarket she started to panic.

C'mon, Jolene. You're not some scared little girl. You've been nude in public before. So, you're on your own now? Big deal! Harden the fuck up! Get this shit done!

And with that, she opened her door and stepped out into the car park. It wasn't long before people started noticing her.

"Holy fuck! Another nudist!"

"I think I've seen her before, but I don't know where..."

"Bit of a saggy ass on her but the tits are nice."

"Nice clitty ring."

"Hey, baby, doing anything later?"

"Well, it won't be you," Jolene replied icily. "Get the fuck out of my face."

"Woah, feisty! I like it!"

Jolene rolled her eyes but was also slightly thankful for the harassment. A little bit of anger helped her feel a lot less timid. She grabbed a shopping cart, consulted the shopping list, and started seeking out the items.

It was interesting watching people's reactions. Some stared with their mouths open, some felt the need to say something, while others made no effort to hide their obvious desire for her. It made her smile to herself. This wasn't so bad after all. She was still the master of the situation.

Then she felt a hand on her butt.

What the fuck?

She turned around to see an older man gloating at her. His face made her skin crawl. He was almost salivating, and that stupid grin! She immediately swung, and her hand connected with a very satisfying smack to the side of his face. The man was propelled into the shelves, knocking several items down as he tried to regain his balance. As he looked up again, his face had contorted in rage.

"You fucking bitch!" he screamed, and then lunged at her.

Jolene was ready for it, and immediately delivered a front kick to his solar plexus. He doubled over winded, but not before swinging a wide punch. She easily evaded it and then used it to lock his arm behind him, holding him in the bent over position. Suddenly a security guard came running up.

"Ma'am, Ma'am! What seems to be the problem here?" he asked with obvious concern.

"This asshole assaulted me!" Jolene replied.

"Assaulted you?" the man objected. "You hit me in the fucking face!"

"That was after you grabbed my ass, you filthy pervert!" Jolene exclaimed.

"It'll all be on the store cameras, Ma'am, if you'd like to press charges?" the guard asked.

"No, I think he's learned his lesson. Just get him out of here," Jolene requested.

"As you wish, Ma'am. Sir, please come with me," the guard instructed the man. Thankfully he went peacefully, and Jolene was able to continue shopping. The adrenaline eventually subsided and soon she was smiling to herself. Greg's training had paid off, and she was now officially a bad ass!

She finished the shopping with no further issues and was at last back at home unloading the grocery bags. Casey came out to help her.

"How did you go? I hope it wasn't too bad?" she asked.

"No, it was fine. I had a pervert grab my ass, but I dropped him, no worries," she replied with a smile.

"What the fuck! Are you ok?" Casey asked with concern.

"Totally fine, Casey. I handled him, and maybe he'll think twice before he does that to anyone else."

"Oh good. Good for you!" she replied, giving Jolene a high five. "Oh, I called Mark. He's really excited and says he can fit you in this afternoon for a session at 3pm."

"Oh ok. I guess I'm doing my first photoshoot then..." Jolene swallowed. "How did Cassandra and Greg go with their shoot?"

"They're still at it out the back," Casey replied. "They've been at it for ages, though. We should probably check on them."

Casey and Jolene looked out the back window to see Cassandra lying on a deckchair with Greg kneeling beside her, kissing her as he pushed a dildo in and out of her as she spread her legs as wide as they could go.

"We might need a new photographer," Jolene observed with a laugh.

Casey rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Bloody Cassandra," she laughed. "I should have known anything between those two would turn out like this."

*****

Later in the day, Jolene arrived at Mark's at precisely 3pm, and he did indeed seem very pleased to see her, especially in her new capacity as a nudist porn star. He had often wondered how she would look in front of his camera's lens, and what he could see now didn't disappoint. She had an undeniably curvy figure, with ample breasts and lovely round hips. Her pubic area was completely devoid of any hair, which showed off the blue crystal doorknocker piercing on her clit beautifully. He caught a glimpse of the blue jewel butt-plug as she turned to close the door behind her.

"Wow, I'm amazed to see you decided to join Casey and Cassandra," he greeted. "I do love this whole Crescent Girls thing you guys have got going on. The clit ring and everything is just so cute and hot, not to mention you're all registered nudists now. The subscribers all love it!"

"Yeah, I figured it was time I joined in," Jolene lied.

"That is awesome to hear!" Mark replied, before suddenly adopting a more serious tone. "Um... Jolene, how would you feel about a bondage themed shoot today?"

"Um... yeah, I guess so," Jolene replied with some hesitation. "I don't like being tied up, though. As long as you let me free if I start to feel uncomfortable."

"Sure, sure," Mark replied offhandedly as he looked at his phone and tapped the screen, as if replying to a text.

"Where's Gillian today?" Jolene asked, noticing her absence.

Finally, Mark looked up and glanced briefly at her before he turned his attention back to his phone.

"Oh, she had to go out for a few hours. It's just you and I today," he replied without looking at her, and then abruptly turned away to head out to the studio. "Come through anyway. Let's get you started."

Without really explaining what he was doing, Mark began fixing leather cuffs around Jolene's wrists. She could see chains from them leading up to pulleys fixed to a steel girder above her head. It was somewhat alarming being bound, but she trusted Mark and went along with it.

"Are you ok with a ball gag, Jolene?" he asked.

"Um... not really, but I should be ok for a while," Jolene replied.

Mark stood behind her and fixed the ball gag into her mouth before she felt him buckling it up behind her head. It was uncomfortable and she hoped it would soon be over.

"Ok, I'm just going to hoist you up a bit now," Mark announced as he moved over to a block and tackle to one side and started pulling the chain. The chains going through the pulleys were very noisy. Then to Jolene's shock, she felt her arms being pulled up above her head, and then she was being lifted off the ground! She did her best to try to be tough and smile through it behind the ball gag, deciding that on a certain level it was kind of amusing. She wished she was the one pulling on the chain and someone else was her victim, though.

"Ok, now the legs," Mark announced, and then Jolene felt leather cuffs being fixed around her ankles, and her legs were being pulled open. At last, she was suspended off the ground with her arms straight up and her legs pulled wide apart. She could hardly move a muscle. Mark looked her over, and then looked straight into her eyes. He suddenly looked worried and sad, like he was about to cry.

"I'm sorry, Jolene. I had no choice, ok?" he said, and then abruptly walked away!

What the fuck???

Jolene tried to struggle and make noise though the ball gag, but it was useless. She was stuck hard and could only manage pathetic moans and gurgles. She looked around in terror and realised she was all alone. Where the fuck had Mark gone? What was going on?

Suddenly she saw three men approaching in expensive business suits. All appeared to be in their forties or fifties. One seemed vaguely familiar. He was slightly portly, but also obviously carried a lot of muscle. Another was extremely obese and must have been nearly seven feet tall. The third was an Asian man carrying a briefcase. He was thin and wiry, with a certain agility to his step. Finally, they all stood in front of her, and the vaguely familiar one spoke.

"Hello, buttana. Is time we met. I am Joe Bloccato."

Jolene suddenly increased her struggling and tried desperately to scream but was only able to make muffled mewling sounds through her gag. The other two men smiled as they watched her.

"I see you know who I am then, and you must then have some idea why I'm here," Joe began.

"Mphhhh! Gnhhhhhh!" was the best Jolene could manage. Drool had started to run down her chin now.

"It seems you like to hit girls. Jimmy, hand me that whip thing over there with all of the tails. Yes, that one," Joe requested, addressing the Asian man. The man obediently strode over and passed the implement to Joe.

"Mphhhh! Mphh! Mphhhhhhh!"

Joe walked around behind Jolene, and then without any warning, whipped her hard across the buttocks. The pain was extraordinary, and Jolene writhed in agony as tears welled up in her eyes, causing her mascara to run.

"It hurts, yes?" Joe calmly asked, before striking her again in exactly the same place.

Jolene's eyes bulged and her struggling increased.

"Today you learn what happens to girls who don't show proper respect to a Bloccato," Joe continued before striking her again across her back, and then again across the back of her thighs. Each blow left several welts across Jolene's pale skin. "I think you think twice next time?"

Jolene furiously nodded her assent.

"Is good. See you learn already," Joe observed before landing several more blows across her back and legs.

"Mphhh! Gnhhhhhh! Mphh!"

Soon Jolene lost count of how many times she had been whipped, or even how long she had been there now. Time seemed to have slowed to a stop, and the frustration of not being able to even move was taking its toll. Yet still she struggled and writhed against the bonds. Pain and terror had replaced all rational thought.

"And so ends the lesson about beating a Bloccato," Joe finally announced. "Buttana, now you must learn the lesson of piercing a Bloccato without her consent."

He strode up to her and cupped her breast before gently pinching her nipple.

"In the next few days, once you have recovered sufficiently," he continued, "you will go to a salon and have both of your nipples pierced with rings, yes?"

Jolene was too terrified to answer. He couldn't be serious, could he?

"Yes?" he repeated, before picking the whip up again.

12