Casey's Rise Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jolene nodded furiously.

"Good girl," Joe responded, before lowering the whip. "When it is done, you will have Cassandra photograph the results and ask her to text it to me, yes?"

Jolene nodded again. At this point she just wanted to be free of the chains, and she never, ever wanted to see Joe Bloccato again, so she would say and do anything to make that happen.

"Ok then. Our business here is done," he concluded. "I am letting you off easily today. I hope you have learned your lesson, and we will not need to meet again under such circumstances?"

Jolene nodded her head vigorously.

"The rings will stay always to remind you of this day and how to treat Bloccatos with proper respect, yes?"

Jolene nodded to indicate her agreement.

"Ok, I will leave you in peace then. You will be a good performer for Cassandra's business and not think of double-crossing her, I trust?"

Jolene nodded again. Was he ever going to leave?

"Ok, then you are safe from further meetings of this nature as long as that continues to be true," Joe assured her. "Farewell, buttana. Remember to be good to my daughter."

And with that the three men departed just as suddenly as they arrived. Jolene could only cry as she continued to hang helplessly with the ball gag in her mouth. Her arms were tired and cramping, and all over her body the welts were stinging. On a positive note, she was still alive. She had feared that wouldn't be the case when Joe had first appeared.

Finally, after about five minutes Mark reappeared.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry, Jolene. Oh my God, do you need an ambulance? Let me get you down."

At last Jolene was sitting on the floor as Mark undid the final cuff. To his surprise, she wrapped her arms around him and sobbed on his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, Jolene," Mark repeated. "I didn't have a choice. Oh God, look what they did to you. Can you ever forgive me? Oh God, what a stupid question. Don't answer that. I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do?"

"Can you bring me my bag?" Jolene asked through her tears. "I need to call Casey to come get me. I can't drive home like this."

"Of course," Mark replied.

Mark handed Jolene her handbag. Her hands were trembling as she fished out her phone.

"Hey, sis. What's up?" Casey answered. "You've been gone longer than I expected."

"Casey?" Jolene said as she started to cry again. "I need you to come and get me. Cassandra's father paid me a visit, and I'm hurt."

"Oh my God, what?" Casey asked in shock. "What do you mean 'hurt'? What did he do to you?"

"I'll be ok, I think," Jolene replied. "It's mostly just welts and bruises, but I'm a mess. I can't drive home. I'm at Mark's."

"Is someone with you? I'm on my way!"

"Yes, Mark's here. Please hurry though. I need to go home."

"Coming, sis! Hold tight, ok?"

"What's going on?" Cassandra asked as Casey hung up the phone.

"I'm not sure," Casey replied. "Apparently your father paid Jolene a visit and he's hurt her somehow."

"Pa hurt Jolene?" Cassandra asked in horror. "I told him to butt the fuck out. We had this handled. What has he done?"

"I don't know. Jolene only said she had welts and bruises, but she was too messed up to drive home. I need to go get her."

"I'm coming too!" Cassandra insisted.

"Me too," Greg added. He had just walked into the room but picked up enough of the conversation to know Jolene was in trouble. Obviously, they all had their limits with how much they wanted Jolene to be punished, and this sounded like it was way over the top.

At last, they all arrived at Mark's. They found Jolene sitting in the reception area with a blanket around her. Her mascara had run everywhere from crying and her hair was all over the place. She did not look good.

"What happened, Jolene? What did he do to you? Are you ok?" Casey asked in a panic.

"He whipped me, Casey," Jolene answered as she dropped the blanket enough to reveal the crisscross of angry red welts over her shoulders and back. Cassandra also noticed.

"What the fuck!" Cassandra cried. "I never told him to do this!"

"I thought he was gonna kill me, Cass," Jolene admitted as she burst into tears again. While she was indeed in pain, and the whole experience had terrified her, after seeing Cassandra's reaction to her injuries, she also realised she could play the sympathy card a bit here. Maybe this whole thing could work in her favour...

Cassandra burst into tears as well at that.

"I'm so sorry, Jo," Cassandra responded as she sat down and put her arms around Jolene's shoulders. "I didn't know he was going to do this. I told him we were cool now, and we were taking care of this ourselves."

"I know it wasn't you, Cass," Jolene assured her.

"I'm gonna kill him!" Greg cried.

"Don't, Greg," Cassandra warned. "I know you're mad and you wanna do something, but please don't try anything like that. He's not just some random guy. He's a lot scarier than you think, and this is over now anyway. I know how he works. Jolene, what did he say to you at the end?"

"Um... he said I have to get my nipples pierced with rings and get you to text a photo of them to him."

"What the fuck?" Cassandra responded in surprise. "Ok, he never jokes in these situations. It must be punishment for you makin' me and Case get pierced. Fuck me and my big mouth! Um... ok. Upside then? Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if we get some to match your clitty ring? Hopefully it won't hurt much. Is that all he said?"

"Um... just that I have to be a good performer and look after you," Jolene answered.

"Ok, he's a man of his word," Cassandra responded. "If you do those things, you don't ever have to worry about him again. In his mind now you've paid your dues, and this is over now. You're safe now, ok? Even if you meet him again now, he's gonna be like none of this ever happened. It's a clean slate now."

"Are you sure, Cass?" Jolene asked.

"I know him ok, Jo? He won't hurt you again, I promise," Cassandra assured her.

"Ok, I hope you're right," Jolene responded with a final sniff.

"Let's get you home then," Casey suggested with a soothing tone.

"Can someone help me up?" Jolene requested. "I just want to be in my home and in my bed."

Greg helped her to her feet and gently supported her out to Casey's car. He then took Jolene's car keys and drove her car home for her.

"Is there anything we can get you, sis?" Casey asked once they had Jolene as comfortable as possible in her bed. "Are you sure you don't need to go to a hospital?"

"Bourbon, and leave the bottle," Jolene whispered. "I don't think there's anything a hospital could do for me. I just need time to heal."

Cassandra gently hugged her again. Jolene wanted to smile at that, but she maintained a sad and melancholy exterior. This experience would definitely fast-track her way back to a better standing in the house, especially with Cassandra. While that didn't mean she could stop playing the role of the dutiful Indent and porn star, it should at least mean the hate and desire for vengeance towards her would be over now, and she was right about that. Everyone was really supportive over the next few days, fussing over her, bringing her food, and checking on her injuries. Jolene lapped up every moment of it, realising that the ordeal had worked to her advantage. While it had terrified her at the time, she now thought it was a blessing in disguise and she was thankful that it had happened. Just the same, she never, ever wanted anything to do with Cassandra's father again.

It took nearly two weeks for the welts to fade enough to venture out of the house again, but then without any prompting, Jolene got up and found Cassandra.

"It's time, Cass," she said.

"Time for what?" Cassandra replied.

"Time to do what your father told me I had to do. I have to get my nipples pierced, remember?"

"Oh fuck, yeah right," Cassandra responded. "Ok then, I guess we're goin' to the same joint that did our clitty rings. We should be able to find somethin' that matches there. Don't worry, Jo. Heaps of chicks get their nips done these days. It can't be that bad."

"It's fine, Cass," Jolene assured her. "It's not something I ever thought about doing before, but I'm not scared of the pain or anything. I'm just gonna own it and wear them with pride."

"Ok, good for you," Cassandra smiled. "Hey, maybe me and Case should get 'em too? Maybe make 'em part of the Crescent Girls brand?"

"Nah, I don't think so. I think your father wanted this just for me as punishment for treating you like shit. If we all got them, it might piss him off."

"Yeah, fair enough," Cassandra conceded. "You might have a point there. Ok, your car or mine?"

"Yours, obviously," Jolene laughed. "As if I'd take the Mazda if I can ride along in a Porsche."

A short time later they had parked downtown and picked out a pair of stainless-steel rings that would match the clit ring nicely, apart from the blue crystal doorknocker. Jolene jumped as the needle pierced the sensitive flesh of her nipple, but it was over with quickly. The bigger problem came afterwards when she looked down at them. The image of Joe Bloccato holding the whip and calling her "Buttana" immediately entered her mind, sending a chill down her body. She realised she would remember him every time she noticed them, which was probably what he intended. Fuck!

"Ok, Cass, one more thing," Jolene asked Cassandra after they had paid the piercing salon. "I need you to take a pic of me and send it to your father."

"I got you, girl," Cassandra replied. "Ok, hold still. Nah, don't smile. He wants to see you're sorry and takin' your medicine. Yeah, that's it."

Click.

Cassandra sent off the image. Several minutes later, just as they got back to Cassandra's car, her phone dinged.

"What's it say?" Jolene asked, not sure she wanted to hear the answer.

"Um... it says - thanks, tell her our business is done," Cassandra replied. "Ok, I guess that's it then. Easy peasy."

"I hope so, Cass," Jolene replied. "I really hope so."

A day later, Jolene felt fit enough to go back on the webcam again. The new piercings slowly healed over the next weeks, and she got used to them being there. It wasn't something she'd ever planned on doing to herself, but she took heart knowing she wasn't the first or the only woman with them, and hey, at least they matched the clit ring. She decided to pretend they were her choice all along, in the hope that she would forget about Cassandra's father. The last thing she wanted was to ever meet Joe Bloccato again, so she didn't dare to take them out. She was even a little wary of Cassandra for a while. Not that she thought Cassandra would ever hurt her now. It was more about what Cassandra might innocently let slip to her father that made Jolene extra careful about what she said and did around her. While their former romantic relationship would remain unrecoverable, one positive was that they were now friends again.

Her next visit to Mark's was difficult, and even with Greg there to support her she kept looking around nervously. Mark of course knew better than to suggest any S&M themes from then on. He still lost sleep thinking about what he had been made to be a part of. While he knew why Joe had wanted to punish Jolene, and that had helped him to justify going along with his demands, seeing how far Joe had gone and knowing that he had played a role in that had torn his soul in two. His alcohol expenditure increased for a while, and he always took extra care with Jolene whenever she came in for a photoshoot.

On a good note, as Jolene suspected, the incident with Joe had helped heal the damage between her and the rest of the house, so within weeks instead of months, it became everything Casey had hoped for when they first decided they would buy her indenture. The gentle ribbings and teasing between them all returned, and Jolene had a voice again in the affairs of the house. She was listened to and respected when she had something to say. It was a happy place again at last, and Jolene almost felt like she owed Joe Bloccato a debt of gratitude. Without him, she might still be an object of loathing.

12